Riding Bareback Ch. 4

Story Info
Sherrie meets the guys again.
3.8k words
4.54
224.8k
61

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few weeks, many things changed for Sherrie. She was afraid to call Jen after leaving her alone with two horny football players, but she was dying to know what happened. She got so turned on thinking of Kyle mauling her own body and then Jen being worked over by the two guys. Every night her fingers found her pussy moist. When school finally started, she noticed a change in other people too. Or perhaps they noticed the change in her. Her skirt the first day stopped just above the knee rather than the ankle. The blouse she wore was white and frilly, but unbuttoned at the top and underneath, her small but sensitive breasts were braless. She felt a little more grown up, but was still looking for something.

When Kyle sat next to her in the cafeteria, Sherrie was delighted. When he put his hand under the table and on her thigh, she was nervous. He pushed her skirt up her leg and gripped the inner part of her thigh in his hand. Both her hands were on his wrist pushing him away, but she could not budge him. He could feel her warmth above.

"Kyle, Stop!" she pleaded quietly in the crowded lunchroom.

"Come on Sherrie," he teased, "you pretend it’s me touching you every night. Why not try the real thing?" He continued to massage her leg and felt her loosen her grip. When he brushed her panties with his index finger, she clamped her thighs together cutting him off. She looked around the room, but no one was watching them.

"Let me carry your books home for you today?"

"No, I'll be alright."

"Then open your legs for me. I want to see your face when you come." She nearly came just then, but managed to get it together.

"No,… OK, after school." She whispered, blushing. "Now stop it."

He slid his hand down her leg, over and then under her knee, feeling each curve. Then, as he rose from his chair, he put a hand on her shoulder and brushed the other along the side of her tit. Her nipples were instantly hard against the fabric of her blouse. She blushed and looked away from his face. Sherrie knew that in just a few hours, she would finally lose her virginity.

Across the room, she saw Jen enter the cafeteria. Her hair was partly out of its ponytail and she wiped the back of her hand across her lips. Each guy she passed turned to watch her ass go by in those blue jeans. Sherrie even caught Vice Principal McDonald eyeing her up and down.

Ten minutes after final period, Sherrie was riding in the front seat of Kyle's Monte Carlo, his hand on her thigh. She did not know where they were going and didn't really care. She was done with waiting. Kyle surprised her by driving straight to her house.

"Why are we here?" Sherrie was puzzled.

"Well, there's no one home is there?"

"No," and it began to make sense to her, "not until seven." Inside the house, Sherrie showed Kyle the big couch in the living room. She showed him the fireplace in the den. Nothing seemed to strike his fancy. She leaned on the rail to the stairs leading up to the bedrooms. She brushed her blonde hair away from her face and gave him her most teasing stare. He turned and went into the kitchen. Sherrie, dumbstruck followed a moment later. Kyle was seated at the table with an opened beer from the fridge. Behind him, the sliding glass door opened onto a view across the back yard into the kitchens of two houses 30 yards away.

Sherrie came into the room shocked at being ignored. Kyle pushed his chair back and stood at the end of the table. He motioned to her to come over and she stepped up to him. Kyle immediately planted a long slow kiss on her lips, opening them to his tongue. Sherrie instantly responded, although nervously. Kyle positioned her against the edge of the table. His hands ran down her body just as they did that night against his car door. Sherri caught the similarity and let him pull her blouse open and off her shoulders. Without a bra, her small breasts were exposed to the afternoon breeze blowing through the open slider. Her nipples, already hardened, quivered with anticipation. This was the moment she was waiting for. Kyle spun her around and she leaned her hands on the kitchen table. Kyle pulled her skirt off her body so quickly Sherrie did not know how he did it. Suddenly, she was in nothing but her panties, bent over the kitchen table. She realized that they were in full view of any neighbors that might be watching out their windows. There was nothing she could do as Kyle tugged at the thin sides to her high cut panties. She felt them sliding down her long legs and then her weight was on the table as Kyle lifted both her feet and pulled the last of her clothing from her lean 18 year old body.

A second later, Kyle's hands were all over her, her ass, her neck, her breasts, her legs. What caught her attention most and forced a long gasp from her open mouth was the two fingers burrowing their way into her wet but still virgin pussy from behind. Sherrie had never felt anything so deep inside of her. As Kyle began pumping his fingers in and out, she got finger-fucked for the first time. Sherrie had just caught her breath when Kyle pulled his hands away. She waited there impatiently, naked in the kitchen and bent over the table. As she turned to see what Kyle was up to, he put a hand on the small off her back pushing her down against the table.

"Hold still, Baby, it's coming." Sherrie closed her eyes and let her body be pushed flat against the wood table. Her arms were out above her head and her legs were spread apart. She felt his hands again, massaging her ass. Then she felt something she had never felt before. The bulb off Kyle's cock was pushing against her wet lips. She held her breath as he pressed forward, entering her for the first time. It felt good, like something she had been missing, but she did not know he had barely started. Kyle eased back the three inches he had pushed in. He gripped her hips with both hands and slammed his cock into Sherrie's virgin cunt. She screamed at the invasion, not expecting the shear brutality of it. The pain seared through her but Kyle held her in place, there on the table and Sherrie could not move. He waited, letting her adjust to his size and then pulled back half way. Sherrie exhaled fully as Kyle began to fuck her with a slow easy rhythm.

Kyle smiled to himself as he thought of his luck. He had now fucked 8 of the hottest girls in school. Jennifer and Sherrie were just the latest. Three were cheerleaders at football parties. Amy and Laura were on the track team. And then there was Martha, his Latin tutor. She was not usually considered attractive with her thick glasses, but had a nice body. When they met in the library to study for the midterm, Kyle was bored stupid. He soon found that he could see down her blouse and decided he liked what he saw. At first Martha was flattered that Kyle would want to kiss her, but soon her blouse was open and she was too embarrassed to scream. She fought silently, but franticly to escape his hands. It was only minutes before she was lying on the library floor with her skirt pulled up and Kyle was forcing his cock into her tight pussy. Her hands were pinned above her head and all she could do was whisper "stop" again and again. Sherrie was naked in her mother's kitchen with her tits pressed into the hardwood tabletop. Kyle was slowly fucking her from behind with half of his nine-inch cock. As he worked the rest in, loosening up her fresh pussy, she began rocking across the table. Eventually he bottomed out against her ass and picked up the pace. Sherrie grunted as he thumped her from behind. She was not sure if this is what she had expected. She had been dreaming of her friend Jen getting fucked by two guys in the backseat of Kyle's car. But, she did not know what really happened, yet.

Kyle pulled his cock out of Sherrie's pussy and turned her around to face him.

"Hop up on the table," he said, "Are you alright?"

Sherrie was embarrassed, standing there in just her socks. Her thin, tight body was flushed pink and her nipples stood out proudly as Kyle lifted her onto the table. She mumbled something about being OK. She couldn't look at him. Kyle lifted her chin and kissed her long and firmly, reminding her what they were doing. He lifted her knees as he lowered her back down to the table and readied his cock at her wet opening.

Kyle spoke, "This is just how I fucked Jennifer that night, did she tell you?"

Sherrie shivered at the mention of her friend and when Kyle pushed back into her pussy she came instantly. With her eyes closed and imagining Jen getting fucked on the hood of his car, Sherrie's body vibrated with her first orgasm during her first sex. Kyle enjoyed watching this virgin come all over his cock, but he was not finished yet. He began fucking her harder now, driving his cock fully into her accepting cunt. He told her the rest of the story as he seemingly replayed it for her.

"First Gerry fingered her 'til she came, Jen comes real nice. Then she gets on her knees and takes his cock in her mouth. Jen gives him a real good blowjob." Kyle strokes her face as her keeps fucking her. As he traces Sherrie's lips, she finally looks up at him. He slips a finger into her mouth and asks, "Did you ever suck a cock, Cherry? Do you want to suck mine?"

Sherrie came violently at the words and Kyle couldn't hold out any longer. He bucked her harder than before and exploded inside her. Sherrie, breathing heavy on the table, could not believe the sensations rushing through her body. Kyle traced his wet finger down her throat and massaged her small tits as he pumped his last into her. They both lay panting, enjoying the aftermath. It occurred to her that she was lucky. She had heard of girls not liking sex the first time and that guys never last long with virgins. She felt she had escaped both of these fates with Kyle. She would always remember her first time. Kyle pulled his softening cock out of Sherrie's newly opened pussy. Sherrie let out an easy gasp.

Applause suddenly erupted from the open slide door. Sherrie jumped up with a start, reaching for her blouse. Gerry and Bob stood at the door clapping their hands in appreciation of her live show. Kyle took a proud bow and pulled his jeans back up. Sherrie struggled to get to her feet and find the rest of her clothes. She gathered them in her arms and ran out the kitchen door with Bob right on her heels. In the living room he grabbed her by the arm, turning her around. She screamed in shock.

"Hey, Hey, Take it easy," he said trying to reassure her. "Settle down."

Sherrie stopped her screaming, but shook her arm loose and shuffled through her clothes in her hands to find her blouse. She pulled it on quickly, not bothering to button it and wrestled with her skirt. LaRouche snapped the skirt out of her hands and threw it over his shoulder onto the floor.

"You won't need that for a while." He said. Sherrie looked up in shock.

"What the hell are you talking about?" She looked at Bob in horror and then saw Kyle and Gerry come out of the kitchen. Sherrie was standing there nearly naked. Apart from her open blouse, she wore only her socks. Her skin was flushed red, both from her recent fucking by Kyle and from being caught naked by these two friends of his. Her shoulder length blonde hair, which was usually finely combed, now hung across her face in a sweaty tangle. Bob took her by the shoulders.

"C'mon Sherrie, you can't say you didn't like it. We just want to keep the party going." As he spoke he tried to lead her to the couch.

Sherrie broke free, "No!" she shouted. She took a step back gathering her open blouse around her tightly. "Get out of here!"

"You really don't have a choice." And with that, Bob pushed her back and she fell onto the couch. She flailed her legs trying to kick him away but couldn't connect. He landed on her and their wrestling match left them both on the floor. Sherrie crossed her legs tightly now as Bob fought with her over her shirt. It took him only seconds to pin her hands above her head but she continued to struggle. He planted a hard, sloppy kiss on her neck as she twisted her face away from him. He ran his tongue down her chest and bit her left tit gently. Her nipples were still hard and he pulled on them with his teeth. Sherrie strained against him trying to get her arms free. She twisted her lower body to block his attempts to spread her knees. Bob just held her down and finally called Gerry over to help. Gerry took hold of her arms and pulled, stretching her torso out on the carpet. Sherrie screamed again. With his hands free again, Bob slid down her body and forced her thighs wide. Sherrie struggled less now, knowing it was useless. He propped himself up between her raised knees and pulled his own t-shirt over his head. Then he loosened the drawstring of his sweat shorts and released his bulging cock.

Sherrie screamed louder and seemed to beg Gerry with her eyes to help her.

"Shut up you slut!" Bob said, "You're just like little Jenny, all sweet and tender on the outside but what you really want is a good hard fuck."

As Sherrie tried to process this, Bob positioned his cock at her still wet pussy and began to push. Her wet lips gave way easily as his cock tunneled its way into her tender young pussy. Sherrie's body tensed and she tried to shake free, but the two football players outweighed her by almost 300 lbs. When her struggles began to subside, Bob reached back and hooked his elbows under her knees. He then folded Sherrie in half on the floor and began to relentlessly fuck her defenseless cunt.

With her knees pinned back against her shoulders and her pussy raised up to meet his rapid thrusts, she had little choice but to grit her teeth and take the pounding. She closed her eyes and gave in to the inevitable. As her tense limbs loosened up her body began to accept the intrusion and welcome it. There was no doubt her ravished pussy was responding to Bob's attack. Each of his strokes built the pressure on her clit until her restrained body erupted into her third orgasm of the afternoon.

Sherrie's tight little pussy clenched and pulled at Bob's cock and he had to fight not to blow his load deep inside her. But he had other plans. Gerry had released Sherrie's hands while she came, and she had not fought to break free. Bob held still to get hold of himself, while Sherrie unwillingly continued to milk his cock with her pussy. When he thought he could last, Bob sat up under Sherrie and rolled her over on top of him. With his cock still inside her, he lay on his back on the carpet and Sherrie settled down on top of him. Even though Bob was no longer holding her, Sherrie could not bring herself to get up. Something remained unfinished and her body knew it. She fought herself, wanting to get out of there. Silently, she lifted up, sliding Bob's cock slowly out of her. With only the head still inside her, Sherrie paused, clinging to her Honor Roll dreams, and then she eased back down on Bob's cock. She settled there without moving, her head hanging low with her eyes closed. Nobody said a word. Gently she began to shift forward, searching. She rocked back and then eased forward again. She found she could rub her clit on the top of Bob's cock and it felt fantastic. She couldn't admit it, but a warm swell ran across her skin and she increased the speed.

"That's right slut, now you fuck me." Bob rested on his back gently stroking her thighs as they straddled his torso. He rocked his hips up to finish each stroke of Sherrie's pussy on his cock. As she taught herself this new position, Bob ran his hands up to maul both of her tits. Her nipples were still hard and he rolled them in his fingers causing her to gasp. Sherrie leaned forward and put her hands on the floor beside Bob.

She had her eyes closed and did not see Gerry kneel down behind her. Her grabbed her by the hips and lifted her off of Bob’s cock. For just a second Sherrie looked confused, and then she felt Gerry’s long shaft push into her doggie-style. It only took one stroke for her wet cunt to lubricate his black cock. The sexy, young blonde, who was a virgin 30 minutes ago, realized she had just taken her third cock. Immediately, he started to rock her body back and forth and Sherrie accepted this new fucking without question. Gerry was more vigorous than Bob and the increased speed soon brought her to a vocal climax. Bob, who was still lying below her squeezing her nipples sore, pulled her down close to him and kissed her, harshly. Sherrie’s body had taken over and she returned the kiss without thinking. He easily drove his tongue into her open lips and she was forced to respond.

While she was making out with Bob, Gerry continued fucking her pussy from behind. With her head pulled down, her ass was raised up perfectly to meet him. He massaged her cheeks while letting her fuck herself on his tool. Bob, Kyle and Gerry all shared a knowing glance. They’re plan had worked better than they could have imagined. Gerry slowly pulled his cock out and placed the head at the entrance to her raised ass. Her scream was muffled by Bob’s secure kiss, as Gerry pressed his wet cock into her. Sherrie fought to get away from the unwanted anal intrusion, but the two guys held her tightly and within a minute Gerry’s full nine inches were inside her. Bob released his kiss and the honor student let loose a torrent of obscenity at Gerry. It turned into a painful wail as he eased his cock out of her ass and then forced it all the way back in. Gerry smiled as her tight hole opened up and he began ass fucking his second white girl in earnest.

Her swearing rampage was now just a repeating grunt as she tried to accept this punishment. Bob motioned Gerry to hold still and he positioned his waiting cock at Sherrie’s cunt lips again. She was staring into Bob’s eyes and shaking her head “No” as her gave her her first double penetration. With two cocks fucking her precious body, her face was in anguish. Tears formed in her eyes and ran down her cheeks. She could imagine her number one class ranking dissolving in a reputation as a slut. She was not some whore for the football team, yet here she was fucking three players in one afternoon and two at once. When Kyle knelt down in front of her she knew what was coming. She pleaded with him and her tears were running freely but Kyle lifted her face and brushed them away. He slapped her face with his cock and wiped it on her open lips. Her tongue touched shaft that had taken her cherry earlier, but she closed her mouth and tried to turn her head.

Unfortunately, she was outnumbered. Kyle held her head up while Bob pinched her nipples hard and Gerry slapped her on the ass. When she yelped at the abuse Kyle pushed his cock into her mouth. Sherrie had never seen a cock before today and now had one in each of her three openings. Kyle held her face on both sides and guided her onto his cock. Without speaking he taught her how to give a blowjob, pumping her face slowly and working in a little more with every stroke. By applying a little pressure he got her to start wrapping her tongue around his thick shaft. It only took a few minutes and she gave decent head. It didn’t take long for the three football players to reach their limit. Bob came first, shooting his loaded deep into her pussy while Gerry continued pounding her ass. A minute later, he and Kyle both fired their loads into opposite ends. Gerry held still deep in her ass and let the tightness there milk the last of his come. Sherrie choked on the first shot from Kyle and he pulled out and jerked the rest of his load into her face. He held her there by the hair on top of her head and aimed stream after stream at her. She had come in her eyes dripping down her tear-streaked cheeks. Secretly, she had one more orgasm during their combined attack. When they rolled her over after pulling out their cocks, she lay panting on the carpet. As the guys caught their breath and traded high-fives, Sherrie got up and limped into the bathroom. It took almost 30 minutes before she could come out wearing her father’s robe. She looked around for the three guys but they were not in the livingroom. She gathered her clothes quickly and ran up the stairs to her bedroom. She slammed the door shut but then turned to see them all in the room.

12