Riding Home for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Mike's wife's head appeared at the side of his and she said "Well if he ain't, I am." And she slid her mouth around it right up to the back of the seat. Terry reached around with both hands, took the fleshy tits in his fingers and kneeded and rolled them. The feel of mouth around the end and the faux leather on either side of his dick brought Terry to full stretch and he gasped as he felt the build up.

Mike's wife knew the signs and just before he gouted she took away her mouth and Mike pointed Terry's cum at his own face which he caught in his mouth then before the second spurt she had her mouth wrapped around the end once more and drunk the remainder down.

Terry pulled up his sweats and went back to where his sister sat. He looked across to see that Mike was now fucking his wife's throat and nodding eagerly towards June.

June's hands rose from her sides as she shook the hair from her face and then she carefully pulled back her unbuttoned shirt to reveal her small pointed breasts to Mike's gaze. He jerked his body and his wife coughed and swallowed.

* * *

While Grandma sat recovering on the bed Mom was dipping her fingers into Grandma's wet pussy and pushing them into her own ass, lubing herself up for the next part. After a short time she told her mother that she should go rest awhile before Terry and June got home.

"You go have a little lie down." She said. "But just before you go You might wanna see this."

Mom pulled on my shoulder making me lie down with my feet facing Grandma then she hutched herself up across my belly and balancing on one arm took hold of my dick, then after slipping and sliding it through her pussy lips she pushed the end to her ass hole.

Grandma turned her face away and got up from the bed, swinging those big long titties in front of her and walked slowly from the room.

Mom laughed. "Ok Jimmy boy," She said as she got onto all fours. "Give your Mom one in the ass. A good one mind."

I did as she wanted and slid easily into her puckered hole.

"Hard Jimmy. Give me it hard."

I plunged hard and fast into Mom's ass and just as the waves built Mom told me what she would give me for Christmas.

"We got her ready tonight Jimmy, and tomorrow you get Grandma's ass."