Riding the El

Story Info
Wife gets an awakening.
1.4k words
4.09
156.8k
22
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was after two in the morning and we were heading home to Skokie. I was in a foul mood because my husband George didn't want to pay for a cab and we were riding the "L" train.

When we boarded the train we were greeted by a passed-out drunk sprawled across one of the long side seats. There were two other couples in the car, a young blonde and her boyfriend necking and a middle age colored couple.

"Let's sit over here Mary." George said. We took a seat away from the other occupants.

The train came to a stop at the next station and the doors slid open. Two obviously inebriated guys entered our coach. They were both mid-forties casually dressed obvious returning from a night of carousing. One was a bushy hair white guy and his partner was a big powerful looking black man.

As soon as they boarded the train the two new arrivals begin mistreating the passed out drunk. My husband George never being one to know when to keep quiet begin to tell off the troublemakers.

"Leave the guy alone!" George called out.

The two looked in our direction.

"What's it to you?" the white guy asked.

"He's not bothering you." George persisted.

"No, but you are." The black man remarked and started walking toward us. "That's a pretty looking wife you got there."

Now I am not a beauty queen. At thirty-two I still had a good figure and my breasts were full and firm.

"Stand up!" the black guy ordered stopping in front of me.

I looked around, the other occupants of the coach just sat and watched, George was finally quiet.

Obediently I stood not wanting to aggravate the situation. Brazenly he hiked up my skirt and yanked my panties down exposing me to everyone.

"Nice pussy." He said.

His buddy had joined him wanting to get in on the action. "Does she like to suck cock?" he asked George.

George knew I did not suck cock. All the times he had begged me I had never taken his cock in my mouth.

"She's a lady." George answered indignantly.

"Show her what you got for her Mike." The white guy said to his black buddy.

Mike opened his zipper and pulled out a monstrous black erection. Everyone looked in awe at his unbelievably big black meat. Surely he did not expect me to try to suck that?

"Wrap your lips around that." White guys said.

George began to object but the white guy just drove him in the stomach. George collapsed like a house of cards.

"Suck it bitch!" he ordered.

George sat silent as I fell to my knees in front of the black cock. I reached out and took his cock in my hand; it had weight and felt as if I was grabbing a baseball bat. I lowered my mouth to the shiny bulbous head. It was impossibly big as I stretched open my mouth as wide as possible.

Everyone watched hypnotize as his cock slid into my mouth.

It was the first cock I had ever taken in my mouth and it felt even bigger than it looked. All I was able to stuff in was the massive head and his foreskin.

Mike grabbed the back of my head and begins to skull fuck me. Out of the corner of my eye I could see George eyes wide-open watching the big black cock being forced down my throat.

Naturally I begin to gag with the enormous foreign object being rammed into my windpipe. Mike offered me no respite as he tried to get the full length of his cock into my head.

"Jesus Christ, she's a natural born cocksucker!" Mike's buddy exclaimed.

George just sat there watching the black bull getting what he had so desperately wanted.

While I was struggling with Mike's cock his buddy approached me from behind. Lifting up my skirt he uncovered my bare ass, my panties having been taken from me. I sensed him getting down on his knees behind me and felt his cockhead prodding between my ass cheeks. He soon found my damp opening and slid into me. I had two strangers' cocks in me with five people watching.

I couldn't believe it; my husband was just sitting there while two strangers' cocks ravished me. I knew it would be only moments before the black man ejaculated in my mouth.

Having never sucked a cock before I did not know what to expect. Would he come in one burst? How long would he come for? What would it taste like?

Oh God how I wanted George to stop them!

My answers came in a tidal wave of salty slime. I never imagined there would be so much cum. Three huge surges came in rapid succession, each a mouthful in itself. The gooey brine leaked out of my mouth between my lips and the shooting cock. Cum was sliding down my throat on its way to my belly.

George watched the cum dripping from my chin as the guys in my pussy groaned as he contributed his load into me.

Then something strange and totally unexpected happened, I had an orgasm.

Just as Mike's spent cock flopped out of my mouth my climax broke loose. I was further humiliated by screaming out the ecstasy brought on by a stranger's cock.

"Oh yes! Yes!" I howled as George and the others watched amazed.

I am sure my husband could see the delight in my face as the stranger creamed into me. I had that stupid look of sheer bliss as the orgasm caused my entire body to tremble.

At that moment I decided I was going to be their whore. If my husband didn't want to defend my honor I was going to be a slut and try to enjoy my ordeal.

Trembling I rose to me feet and stood defiantly before all. Unfastening my blouse I pulled it open and yanked my bra aside allowing my bare breasts their freedom.

The white guy grinned seeing my boldness and swallowed my left nipple. With my tit being sucked the two finished stripping me until I was naked between them.

I became the filling in a fuck-sandwich. Mike slid into my cunt while his white friend forced himself into my ass. I was almost lifted off the floor suspended on the two cocks.

I bounced up and down on their cocks my face twisted in rapture as I loved it and didn't care who knew.

"Fuck me you bastards!" I pushed them.

I was too busy to notice the train had made another stop and more passengers were boarding. Three more punks out looking for trouble were surprised as they entered the coach and saw me naked taking two cocks.

"Well, looks like our lucky night!" one of them said.

George was horrified as he could foresee what was about to happen.

When I realized two more potential attackers had joined us I had to decide to return to being the victim or to be gang-banged in front of everybody.

"Reinforcements have arrived guys!" I grinned.

The new arrivals watched impatiently until Mike and his friend erupted in me. The sensation of the big black cock exploding inside of me and cum pumping into my ass was like lighting the fuse on a skyrocket.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed as my orgasm took me.

George watched trembling as I dismounted the two spent cock with cum leaking from my openings. Cum streamed down my legs as the two replacements approached me.

The replacement cocks slid into me like hot knives into butter. My sloppy openings accepted them like celestial black holes. Once again I was getting double-fucked.

George watched terrified as he watched his conservative wife trembling with two strangers' cocks in her. He never realized what a slut he was married to. He found himself being strangely turned on as his wife writhed on the cocks.

I was so drenched in cum now I could hear the cocks squishing in my sloppy holes.

"Oh yes, yes!" I encouraged my replacement cocks.

The two unsuspecting guys did not realize they had walked in on a bitch in heat. I needed fucking and cocks pumping jism into me to extinguish the fire that was consuming me.

When I finally made it into my bed that night a passed out almost immediately.

The last thing I remembered before going to la la land was George licking my pussy.