Right Place, Right Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lana looked deeply into his eyes. He smiled weakly. And then she kissed him again, slower this time, but no less needful.

There was no telling how long she would've stayed on him like that, or what else Lana would've done. The sun was punishing, and she feared getting a burn on her ass with Chris' hand print, but the thing that finally got Lana up and off her sudden lover were the voices coming from elsewhere in the garden. Somebody was close.

With amazing calm, or maybe they were too tired and drained to move fast, Lana and Chris got up and dressed in silence. They exchanged friendly smiles now and then, and even kissed once more right after they had fully composed themselves, though it was only a peck on the lips. The clothes they'd shed were amazingly free of dirt and grime, but the clothes they'd kept on were heavy and dark with sweat. And despite how calm they behaved as they finally exited their little hideout, there wasn't a person on earth who could have looked directly at them and missed the "just fucked" look on their faces.

Fortunately for Chris and Lana, they were able to duck out of the store virtually unnoticed. They left through the same exit, but it was there that they parted. This time they didn't even have to read each others faces to know what the other wanted. It was like a sixth sense. Lana didn't know why she was okay just letting him go like that, and she was sure he felt the same way about her. But the sense of having shared that moment dominated her thoughts. It was if what they had done just wouldn't be the same if they tried to turn it into something else. And besides, how on earth could they ever repeat or top it?

Chris left for his car and for his life. And Lana went back to hers. She never saw or heard from him again. And somehow that was just right.

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Lana, check out 'Lana and Claire Share Cock 1 and 2', 'I Want You to Fuck My Sister', and 'Cum Feast'.

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Chris, check out 'Boardroom Presentation', and 'Entertaining the Guest'.

12