Right where You Want Me to Be Ch. 02

Story Info
Spending time together.
4.2k words
4.77
41.2k
67
7

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped out of my bedroom, still nude, and walked towards the kitchen area. When I had woken that morning, I found myself alone in the bed with no sign of Alycia in the room. I had already checked the bathroom and there was no sign of her there either. Finally, I did find her in the kitchen, sitting at the table. She was wearing a pair of panties and my shirt from the day before, sitting there talking on the phone with someone. She looked up and saw me standing there and smiled.

"I have to go; I'll call you a little later, okay? Bye."

She hung the phone up and set it down on the table, looking up at me. "Morning babe," she said, standing up and approaching me.

"Morning. Who was on the phone?" I asked, as we kissed briefly.

"Mm, my roommate Jen. I've got some good news," she said, looking very excited.

"What's up?"

"Well, my boss called me this morning. He said that since the next issue of the magazine isn't due out for a few weeks, we have enough time before I have to submit my interview and photos. In fact, I can just e-mail the photos to him from my laptop. Anyway, he told me to take the rest of the week off and I'll be receiving vacation pay. That means we have some more time together."

"That's great!" I said, excited to hear the news.

"I wasn't looking forward to you leaving tomorrow, honestly."

"Believe me, neither was I," she laughed, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"I just had to call Jen to let her know I won't be back until the end of the week."

"That's cool," I said, giving her a hug.

She reached around my nude body and gave me a slap on the bare ass.

"Gives me the chance to get a piece of this sexy ass too."

"Oh...right," I said, nervously.

"Don't worry...I'll be gentle. At first, anyway."

I laughed as Alycia turned back towards the kitchen and started making some coffee. I made a quick trip to the bathroom then returned to the kitchen, wearing just a pair of boxers. Alycia set two cups of coffee out on the table, one for herself and one for me.

"It would be awesome if sometime you could come out to Florida," she said, as she sat down across from me.

"Then you could meet my roommate."

"That would be cool," I replied. I meant it, too.

It would be nice to get out of the city for a while and go someplace nice and warm. Maybe the best time would be during the winter.

"So...what do you want to do today?" Alycia asked.

I took a sip of my coffee, thinking it over for a few moments.

"Well," I said finally. "How about we go back to bed...and we can have a little more fun together, if you want."

"If I want? Oh, that can't be a legit question. You know damn well that I want and you know WHAT I want, too."

My cheeks flushed red. I did know what she wanted. Last night, had been all her bottoming and I was completely aware that she preferred to be the dominant one in the bedroom. It was just her being patient with me, not that she hadn't enjoyed what we had done together, but I knew the dominant side of her was begging to get out and do what she loved doing best.

Who was I to deny her that? Plus, I had enjoyed sucking her cock...maybe I would enjoy this just as much, or even more.

"Whatever you want to do with me...I'm all yours."

"Oh my god, that sounded so sexy. Let's go!"

She jumped from her seat, grabbing me by the hand and I laughed as she pulled me down the hallway and back to my bedroom. She threw me onto the mattress and climbed on top of me, crushing my lips with her own and shoving her tongue down my throat. I moaned as she shifted and started pulling my boxers off, leaving my naked once again.

She wrapped her lips around my throbbing member, sucking and stroking and licking my balls. I thought she was going to be more dominant this time, but who was I to complain about a blowjob?

Finally though, she came back up from sucking my dick and lay down beside me, stroking her own hard cock. She winked at me and motioned down towards her dick, telling me with her eyes what she wanted and I grinned as I moved over and assumed the position to give her what she wanted.

With her cock in front of my face, I could feel the heat radiating from it as I started licking the head of her shaft and swirling my tongue around it.

Alycia moaned softly as I tongued her cock. I licked up and down the full length of her shaft, sucking on the head like a lollipop for a few moments, before swallowing her whole. I went right into the deep throat action and worked her cock vigorously, sucking and slurping. My hands reached up under the shirt she was wearing, that was mine technically, and started rubbing her nipples.

I felt her hand move over my head, forcing my mouth down further over her cock until I could feel my chin against her balls and she moaned quite loudly. Alycia grabbed my head suddenly, pushing it away and sliding out from underneath me.

"That's enough foreplay," she laughed. "I need that ass."

She grabbed me and flipped me over, onto my stomach. I gave a low grunt, then a laugh as she spanked my ass.

"Do you have any lube?" She asked, excitedly.

"Um...I might have some left over. Check the drawer."

She leaned over to the nightstand, opening the drawer and pulled out a bottle of Astroglide. There was not a whole lot left in the bottle, but probably enough for at least one fuck. It dawned on me at that moment that the bottle of lube was left over from me and my wife.

It was the first time that I would be the one using it for the purpose of being penetrated, rather than to penetrate.

Alycia popped the cap open and squirted some of it into her hand. I heard the bottle squelch as she tried to get as much out of it as possible before sitting the bottle aside. Then she spread my cheeks a little and smeared a handful of the lube all over my crack and all over my hole.

She was using quite a bit, but that was probably a good thing since I was a virgin. As she worked the lubricant in, she slipped a finger into my ass and started rubbing my prostate. I moaned into the pillow as she pressed firmly against my gland and then started trying to work a second finger into me. With two fingers knuckles deep in my ass, Alycia started finger fucking me.

She slid them in and out with ease, spreading my ass and preparing me for something much larger.

"I think you're good to go," she whispered.

Then she pulled her fingers from my ass and stroked her cock, coating it with what remained of the lube in her hand. She grabbed the bottle and applied an extra amount to my ass before firmly pressing the head of her cock to my hole.

I tensed up just as she was about to push in and that caused her to back off just a bit.

"Relax," she said, in a soft and comforting voice.

"You have to stay relaxed, or it's going to make this difficult...and a little painful. Just think of how good it felt when you fucked my ass and use that as a distraction."

I took a deep breath and exhaled, trying to do what she had suggested and focus on the memory of the previous night. It must have worked, because the next time I felt Alycia pressing the head of her cock to my hole, she applied a little bit of pressure and the head popped right into me. I gasped, biting my lip and flinched. It definitely did hurt a little, but nowhere near as badly as I had expected it to hurt. Probably due to the large amount of lube that she had used.

I heard her moan behind me, "Oh...fuck...so tight."

I took a few deep breaths, trying to remain calm as she stayed perfectly still for just a few moments. "How do you feel?" She asked, after a few moments of silence.

"Alright," I replied. "It hurt for a minute, but it's not too bad."

"You realize, that's only the head right?"

I hesitated for a moment, before replying. "Yeah, I know."

"I'm going to start giving you more now, okay?"

"I'm ready..."

Alycia gave a gentle thrust and I felt the head of her cock pushing deeper, inch after inch of her dick sliding into me. After a few moments, she stopped and hesitated.

"Okay...I'm halfway in now."

"Halfway? That's...that's it?"

"Mmm, it feels good already baby."

I couldn't believe she was only halfway in, because I already felt so damn full. I was about to tell her to just wing it and plow me, but apparently she already planned on doing that anyway. All of a sudden she had slammed the entire remainder of her cock balls deep into my ass. My eyes nearly popped out of my head and my mouth went wide with shock.

The feeling of fullness was now at its peak, making me sweat.

"How's that feel?"

"Oh...god, it's huge!"

"Ha-Ha-Ha, I told you! But trust me, you're gonna love what comes next, I promise you that."

Then without warning, Alycia pulled back just a little. As she withdrew I felt like she was pulling my insides out with her cock. She stopped halfway and then slammed all the way back into me. I gasped, my eyes popping out of my head yet again.

Alycia repeated this over and over again, pulling back halfway and ramming straight back into me. Each time that she did, I felt my stomach turn.

It wasn't exactly a bad feeling or even

painful...it just felt very strange.

Gradually though, I started to feel something different. Something building up, a sensation I never felt before. Every time Alycia slammed into my ass she would moan in my ear and, after a few minutes, I found myself moaning along with her.

Once she knew I was comfortable, Alycia really let loose and proceeded to grab me by the hips and start pounding away. I groaned, gripping the sheets and practically drooling.

The slapping sound of our bodies colliding echoed in my ear.

Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap!

Alycia moaned loudly, then leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"I'm going to pump you so full of my cum...you're gonna feel it in that belly of yours. I'm going to knock your bitch ass up. Do you want that, sweetie?"

"Fuck...oh god..."

"Answer me!" She yelled, slapping me on the ass, hard.

"Y-YES!" I cried out.

"Yes what? Yes, you want my cum in your belly?"

"Yes please...do it for me!"

"Ohhhh, god that's exactly what I'm going to do."

Her thrusting became more aggressive now and I knew she was close. She reached around and grabbed my cock and started jerking me off, while she continued pounding away. I cried out in pleasure when I felt myself reach my climax.

My cock spewed what was probably the biggest load I had ever released all over the sheets underneath of me. I looked down and could see a pool of cum starting to form underneath of me. As my orgasm rocked my entire body, my ass clamped down around Alycia's cock and she called out to me in pleasure.

"John...I'm fucking cumming!"

I could feel it too. I could feel her cock pulsating and coating my insides with her cum. It felt warm; a very pleasant sensation as she pumped her seed into me. I thought it would never stop. When it finally did, Alycia continued thrusting in and out, much slower now, and her hands roamed up and down my back as she leaned in and started kissing the back of my neck.

I could feel her tits pressing against my back, her hard nipples poking at me.

She pulled out after a few seconds and we both dropped to the mattress, panting and sweating. My ass was gaping.

"Mm, that was great...just what I hoped it would be like," Alycia said, sounding a little tired.

"Now, turn over for me and let me see that cream pie."

I groaned, my entire body felt like rubber as I turned over onto my stomach again. Alycia got up on her knees over me and spread my cheeks wide apart.

"Your ass is gaping right now John; I really filled you up too."

"I can feel your cum inside of me," I said, not sure what to make of the feeling.

"Mm, that's right baby. Try and push it out for me."

I felt kind of dirty, just thinking about doing that. It sort of turned me on to feel that way though. She spread my cheeks and I gave a bit of a push and could feel her cum, leaking out of my gaping hole and running down onto the sheets.

"Mm, that's nice," she groaned. "So fucking hot."

She spanked my ass and I gasped and moaned and turned over onto my back and pulled her on top of me. Our lips clashed together, our tongues wrestled and my hands ran up and down her back as I held her close to me.

"What was that for?" She asked.

"For giving me the best orgasm of my life," I said, with a chuckle.

"I aim to please. I have to thank you too, for the same reason. I've never came that hard ever, before. Your ass felt incredible around my big dick."

"I agree...I can't wait for the next time."

"Me either. But, right now I think we should get cleaned up and maybe go out and have some fun? I have the entire rest of this week off from work. I already rescheduled my return flight to Florida for Sunday afternoon. That gives us another three days to do whatever we want."

"That sounds good to me. I have a few other places around the city that I would like to show you anyway."

"Good," she smiled.

We got out of bed and made our way to the bathroom to get cleaned up and I could feel her cum running down the back of my legs. I had a bit of a funny walk going, since my ass was a bit sore and still gaping so wide.

After we showered and cleaned up, we put on a fresh change of clothes and made our way outside to my car.

Our day consisted of walking around down Center City, for the majority of the time. We walked through Love Park and sat there for a bit, before heading down to Penn's Landing and sitting by the water. By the time night rolled around, it was much cooler out, probably somewhere in the mid-sixties. We took a walk down South Street, making our way up 8th from there and reuniting with my car.

Then it was heading back home from that point. After the hardcore fucking we had done that morning and all the walking we did the rest of the day, we had both done our exercise and were both feeling pretty tired.

When I parked outside of my house though, my eyes went wide as they fell upon another vehicle that I recognized...not one that I wanted to see though.

"What's the matter?" Alycia asked, concerned when she noticed the look on my face.

"Uh...my...my ex-wife is here."

"What? Where?"

"Over there," I replied, pointing towards Carrie's car.

"Why would she be here?"

"I'm really not sure, but I hope she's not looking for trouble."

"Should I wait here?"

I thought for a moment...I didn't know if I wanted Carrie to know that I was in a relationship yet. I didn't want to take the chance of her starting any sort of a problem or complaining about the fact that I was with someone else.

"It might be better that way; she's not a bad person, really. I just don't think it's the right time for her to know."

"I understand," Alycia said, with a smile.

I gave her a quick kiss on the lips, then got out of the car and started walking towards Carrie. She was standing right next to the front door to the house, waiting for me with an anxious look.

"Hey," I said, halfway across the street.

"Hey yourself; where you been? I've been waiting for over an hour. Didn't know where you were."

"I uh...was down Center City for a few hours. Just walking."

"Oh," she replied, folding her arms over her chest.

"Crowded down there tonight?"

"As always."

"And...did your new girlfriend, like it down there?"

She must have noticed her sitting in the car and put two and two together. I sighed, having really not wanted to get into this.

"Why are you here, Carrie?"

She looked down for a moment and then nodded her head.

"I just wanted to check up on you. See how the house is doing. Make sure you're okay, that's all."

"I'm alright. What about you?"

She hesitated, and then shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm okay. So...who is she?"

She pointed towards the car and again, I sighed. I had hoped that she would just let it drop, but apparently that was not a part of her game plan.

"A friend of mine. We met online...she's in Philly for the week on business, so we're spending some time together."

"Right...just as friends? John, you don't have to lie. If you're seeing someone, that's okay. I wouldn't lie to you."

I heard the car door shut behind me, glanced back over my shoulders and saw Alycia walking towards us with a big smile on her face. Great, I thought; here we go. Hopefully nothing overly dramatic would happen in the next few moments.

"Aren't you going to introduce me?" Alycia asked, stopping right in front of me and smiling at Carrie.

"I'm Alycia," she said, extending her hand to greet my ex-wife.

"Hi," Carrie said, with her best fake smile. "I'm Carrie. John's ex-wife."

"You two are so young to be divorced already. John is a really nice guy."

"He definitely is," Carrie replied. "You're a lucky...girl...to have him."

I didn't like the way she had said that; it indicated that Carrie could tell that Alycia was not your typical female. Now that wouldn't bother me, if I didn't have the sinking feeling that she would use it against me later on for some reason.

"I definitely am," Alycia said back.

I could tell she had sensed Carrie's intentions too. She turned to me with a smile and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"John, I'll see you inside."

She said that with a wink and a suggestive tone, before turning and walking into the house to leave me and Carrie alone. There was a painfully long and awkward silence, between the two of us now. Finally, Carrie cracked a smile and spoke up.

"So...she seems very nice."

"Don't say anything," I said, jumping the gun.

"About what? Oh, you mean about the fact that she is clearly not a real woman?"

"She is to me," I snapped.

"Oh my god...she is a transsexual. And you knew it? Wow, John...have you slept with her yet?"

I stayed quiet and Carrie started laughing.

"Oh shit, you have, haven't you? Way to go Johnny boy. So, what like...are you gay? Bisexual?"

"I don't know, okay? I don't know what the hell it means!"

Carrie smiled and fell silent again, for a few brief moments.

"Well...who's the bottom?"

"Shut the hell up," I sighed, shaking my head.

"Oh come on now," she laughed. "You know I'm just busting on you. Are you happy with her?"

I looked over at her and nodded my head.

"Good," she replied, still smiling at me. "That's all that matters. I just have one question though. Were you into that sort of thing, when we were still married?"

"That sort of thing? No, not at all. I just...I met her online. She told me she was a transsexual. We started out as friends and it just...grew from there. I never even thought about that before I met her."

Carrie nodded her head in understanding. I was happy that this conversation had not gone in a completely dramatic direction. Sure, she had annoyed me a little by busting on me a few minutes earlier, but I could get past that.

"Well, I have to go now," Carrie said, finally.

"And really...I was just busting on you. I don't care what it makes you, dating a transsexual. We were together for years, John. I'll always care about you. So, I'm happy to just know that you're happy."

"Thanks...it means a lot to hear that."

"Not a problem."

She leaned in and gave me a hug that lingered for a few moments before she backed away and turned, to walk to her car. I watched her drive away, satisfied with how the encounter had ended. When she was gone, I turned and made my way into the house.

I found Alycia sitting on the couch in the living room...naked. I laughed, as I noticed immediately that her dick was standing straight up at full attention.

"Somebody is happy to see me," I laughed.

"You think so? Or maybe, I'm just getting ready to mark my territory."

"Mark your territory, huh?"

She stood up and slowly walked towards me, her cock still standing straight up as she moved across the floor and pulled me into her arms.

12