Right where You Want Me to Be Ch. 05

Story Info
Meeting Sara.
5.1k words
4.71
22.3k
33
5

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Florida weather in October was beautiful. Back home it was pretty nice too but not quite as good looking as it was out there. While the temperature had dropped down to the lower sixties in Philadelphia, it was still in at least the mid-seventies and the eighties out there. Our flight landed at around 6:30 or so and after collecting our luggage, we made our way out into the parking lot. Alycia had parked her car there for the weekend while she was with me in Philadelphia.

When we reached her 2013 Mercedes Benz I was shocked at the beautiful vehicle that sat waiting for its driver. I knew, with her job, Alycia was able to live pretty comfortably. She certainly was not rich, but she had a fair enough amount of money that she was without a doubt, well off. This was a lot more than what I expected so far though and I felt the need, to tell her so.

"Dude...this fucking car!"

She looked over her shoulder at me and laughed.

"What about it?"

"It's fucking beautiful," I blurted out, looking up at her.

"As beautiful as me?"

"Well...not quite. But it's definitely fitting."

"Wanna ride it?"

I laughed as we both got into the vehicle. Even the leather seats were gorgeous and incredibly comfortable. We drove around for a little while so that I could take in my surroundings and enjoy the scenery. It really was a very nice area. Even the apartment complex that Alycia lived in was fucking beautiful. It was about three floors with a swimming pool and a playground area for kids.

When we arrived, she led me into the building and onto the elevator with our bags in hand.

Alycia lived on the third floor of the building. It was a huge apartment, I realized as she opened the door and motioned for me to walk in ahead of her. There was plenty of space in the living room with a sectional couch that sat across from the huge flat screen.

She had a PS4 as well as an Xbox One. On the opposite side of the wall with the flat screen was the kitchen and dining area. A small hallway led from the kitchen to two bedrooms. The master room was the larger of the two, obviously. That one belonged to Alycia,while the smaller of the two rooms apparently belonged to Sara.

"This place is awesome," I said, after taking in how big it all really was. "It's got to be expensive as hell, though."

"It is," she replied, honestly. "There's no denying that. Luckily I have a good paying job or there's no way I would be able to afford it."

"I'm sure having a roommate helps, too."

"Yeah, Sara's income is definitely a help."

"What does she do, anyway?"

"Sara works at a supermarket. She's full-time and works her ass off, at least 40 or so hours a week."

"Nice. So, I'm guessing she's probably at work right now?"

Alycia nodded her head, as she took my bags from me and sat down on the couch, grinning up at me as she did.

"So, we have the apartment all to ourselves," she winked.

"Oh boy...whatever shall we do to keep ourselves occupied?"

"Mmm, I could think of a few things," she patted the seat next to her.

I sat down beside her, moving my arm up and around her to pull her closer to me. We kissed and she pushed me onto my back, sitting in my lap. Our lips remained connected as she started to dry hump me. Before I knew it,my pants were off and thrown to the floor and Alycia was happily sucking my cock.

God, I never did get tired of that...

A few minutes later she'd finished up and I was lying on the couch feeling pretty good. Alycia snapped her fingers, breaking me out of my post-orgasm trance and suggested that we go hang out on the balcony that she had. According to her, there was a beautiful view of the city.

I accepted, pulling my pants back up and fixing myself up, before following her out onto the balcony. It was a pretty big deck with a small and round glass table and four chairs around it to sit at and bullshit or enjoy a nice meal.

Alycia had been right...the view of the city from the deck was indeed incredible. We sat and talked for a while before Alycia stood up and walked inside, leaving me to myself. I told her that I would be in shortly; I wasn't done enjoying the scenery.

When I finally did make my way back inside, Alycia must have heard the glass door shutting because she called out to me from her bedroom. I followed the sound of her voice and walked into the room to find her spread eagle on the mattress completely naked. Her cock was standing at full attention, nice and slick with lube.

"You came back inside, just in time."

Her voice was very suggestive as she stroked her cock and I grinned, shutting the bedroom door behind me.

"It looks like I did," I said, pulling my shirt over my head and slipping out of my pants.

"My, don't you look eager!"

"Yeah, seeing you laying there in that position...it's kind of hard not to want to just jump straight into the bed, with you."

"Can't say I blame you," she laughed.

I climbed onto the mattress, Alycia pulling me towards her and our lips connected in a passionate kiss. Her hands moved down my back right for my ass and she grabbed at it while giving it a nice squeeze.

I wasn't wasting any time. Alycia's cock was already nice and lubed up, so I straddled her and reached back grabbing her dick and positioning it against my asshole. Gently, I lowered myself and let out a low moan as I felt the head of her shaft pop into my hole. Then I slowly lowered myself further and took the rest of her cock inside of me.

Alycia bit her lip, moaning as my ass squeezed around her.

"So good," she whispered, her hands moving to my hips.

"You like that?" I asked, as I gently started rocking back and forth on her cock.

"Mm...it's great."

I started rocking faster and a little harder, Alycia's hands remained on my hips as I did. Gradually increasing my pace, until eventually I was bouncing up and down in her lap. Her hands moved up now, fingers gently playing with my nipples and she pulled me in close, kissing me hard.

We flipped with Alycia shoving me onto my back and wrapping my legs around her. She began pounding my ass, moaning and grunting as she drilled me hard. I wrapped my arms around her, clinging to her and moaning like a bitch as I submitted to her.

Then she pulled out quickly and started jerking her cock, lust burning in her eyes...right before she exploded, spraying her cum all over my chest and my face. I groaned as she painted my face and then leaned in to lick some of her cum from my forehead. I still hadn't gotten off myself yet, but Alycia never did disappoint. Before I could say a word, Alycia slid down some and swallowed my cock, sucking and stroking until I cried out and shot my load straight down her throat.

I sighed, sinking back against the mattress and running a hand over my sweaty forehead. Alycia smiled and kissed me on the nose.

"Congratulations," she said. "This is the first time you had sex with me in my bedroom."

"Nice," I replied, with a bit of a laugh. "I feel like your mattress is a lot more comfortable than mine."

Alycia started laughing and laid down beside me. We stayed there talking and joking around for a few minutes before we got out of bed and put our clothes back on. It was almost ten o'clock and we hadn't eaten dinner yet. With everything we had been doing since we first got there, neither of us had really been thinking about food until the last minute. Since it was getting kind of late, Alycia suggested that we order out and I agreed.

We split a pizza and wound up watching Netflix before falling asleep on the couch.

I woke to the sound of someone knocking on the door, startling me. I gasped, waking Alycia and she shifted beside me, having not heard the knock on the door right away. At some point in the middle of the night, we had both gotten off of the couch and made our way into her room.

"Lee," I said, giving her a bit of a nudge.

"Someone's knocking at the door."

"Which door?" She asked, still barely awake.

"ALYCIA!" Someone yelled, from outside the bedroom door and she sat straight up at that.

"You home!?" The voice called out again.

"Sara, I'm here...just waking up, I'll be out shortly!"

I sighed, realizing it had only been her roommate. I glanced at the clock...it was 9:30 in the morning.

"She just getting home?" I asked curiously.

"Probably. She might have stayed at her sisters last night after she got done work. It's not really that uncommon."

I sighed, relaxing and Alycia giggled, kissing me on the cheek.

"She scared the shit out of you, didn't she?"

"You're not kidding," I agreed.

"I better get out there. Meet me in the living room as soon as you get yourself together, okay?"

"Sounds good," I said, with a yawn.

Alycia got up, threw some clothes on and slipped out of the bedroom. I laid there a few minutes longer, trying to fall back to sleep but I wasn't all that successful. Finally, at ten o'clock, I rolled out of bed and put a shirt on. After using the bathroom, I slipped out of the room and found Alycia sitting on the couch with who I assumed had to be Sara.

"There he is!" Alycia said, pointing at me excitedly.

"John, this is Sara...Sara, this is John."

Sara was a pretty attractive girl, I couldn't deny that. I had of course seen her before on webcam when I watched her sucking Alycia's cock. She looked a bit different in person, but still as attractive as I had found her on the webcam.

"Good to finally meet you in person," Sara said, standing up and approaching me.

"Likewise...you're a bit taller than you looked on cam."

"Yeah, well you're a lot hotter than you were on the cam! I have to say Alycia, nice work; I'm impressed."

"Oh, like I can't pick a good guy? You're one to talk!"

Both girls giggled, as they made fun of each other and I laughed, sitting down on the couch and listening to their playful argument. I could tell just how close they both really were.

After talking for a while, Alycia and Sara both got up and walked into the kitchen, to cook breakfast for all of three of us. When it was done, we decided to sit out on the deck and enjoy our food. Eggs, bacon, sausage and coffee...these two really knew how to make a good meal for breakfast. I was impressed.

"So John," Sara started, as we finished our meal.

"How did you enjoy that little show that Alycia put on for you with the webcam?"

"Oh...it was very enjoyable," I said, with a grin.

"I have to say, it takes a lot of balls to be able to say you're okay with Alycia and I fucking around while she's not with you."

"On that note," Alycia cut in, giving me a bit of a smile.

"Sara...I told John we could talk about maybe having a little fun together...as a group. You think you might be down for that?"

"Oh...I think so," she giggled.

"That's great to hear," I chimed in, suddenly feeling pretty horny.

"It might be nice to watch you take Alycia's big cock in your ass John. Plus, you got to watch me suck her dick...I'd like to see if you can do better than me."

By this point I could feel my cheeks blushing and I laughed shyly as Alycia and Sara both stared me down. Then they changed the subject, much to my surprise. I stayed silent for the next few minutes until we all made our way back into the apartment. I carried a few plates in, setting them in the sink and was about to take it upon myself to wash them, when Alycia came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Washing dishes, huh?" She asked, seductively.

"If you don't mind," I replied, trying to sound annoyed. Alycia could tell, that I was only joking though.

"You look fucking sexy standing over the sink like that."

"Think so?"

"Mmm...I'd like to bend you the fuck over, and shove my dick right up that ass."

"I would love to see that," Sara said, walking into the kitchen behind us. "Oh, that's right; I already said that!"

We both laughed and Alycia started caressing my chest.

"What do you say, babe? Wanna go have a little fun...the three of us?"

I turned off the sink and nodded my head as Alycia kissed me on the lips. I wasn't going to say no. I was already horny as it was, just from the two of them talking about it when we were outside. Alycia took me by the hand, leading me from the kitchen and towards her bedroom, with Sara following behind. As soon as we got in the room though, Alycia turned her attention to Sara.

At first, I was a little thrown off by how quickly she moved from me to her roommate. But when they started kissing, peaking at me every few moments and smiling...I knew they were just trying to put on a show for me.

I stood there watching as they made out and eventually made their way onto the bed. Kissing and licking and exploring one another, Alycia had Sara on her back. She tugged at the girls shorts, pulling them off nice and slow and then removing her panties as well. She looked over at me, moving aside some so I could get a good look at Sara's pussy. She was clean shaved and extremely wet. Sara grinned, gently rubbing her clit for me and Alycia to see.

My girlfriend stood up, slowly removing her own pants and turned around to face me, revealing her throbbing member. She was hard as a rock. I watched her turn back to Sara, then move onto her knees and buried her face between the girls legs. Sara was extremely vocal, making no attempt to keep the noise down as Alycia went to town on her pussy.

By now, I had slipped out of my own pants and was standing there, stroking my own dick. As Alycia continued licking Sara's cunt, I moved over to the side of the bed and stood beside Sara. She looked up at me; smiling and moaning softly...then reached out and grabbed my hand, pulling me onto the bed with her. She started sucking my cock and I moaned, loving the feeling of her warm, wet lips wrapped around me.

That's when Alycia stood up, her face covered with Sara's pussy juices and stroking her cock, she climbed onto the bed. She lifted Sara's legs, positioning her dick at the girl's pussy and shoved it right into her. Sara gasped, moaning against my cock as Alycia began fucking her, thrusting hard into her wet cunt.

The position we were in currently, had me so fucking horny it was insane...I had never been more turned on than I was at that moment. With me on one end and Alycia on the other, we were able to lean over Sara and start kissing; a view that seemed to turn Sara on quite a bit, too. She grabbed my ass, pulling my cock deeper into her throat and I sighed.

"You like the way she sucks dick?" Alycia asked.

"Fuck...yeah..."

"Mmm, you should feel her pussy John. It's so nice and warm and wet...maybe you should take over for a few minutes, because I just might fill her up with my cum if I don't take it easy."

Alycia withdrew her dick from Sara's pussy and the girl let out a disappointed groan, as Alycia sat down in a chair in the corner of the room. Sara released my cock from her mouth and rolled over, onto her hands and knees, wiggling her ass and giving me a nice view of her hole.

"Go ahead babe," Alycia said, sitting there watching us. "Just make sure you don't cum inside of her, okay?"

I got on the bed, right behind Sara and grabbing her by the hips, I plunged straight into her. She gasped, slumping forward and let out a long moan as my cock slid balls deep into her pussy. Then, I started thrusting, pounding away relentlessly. She felt so good wrapped around me and clearly, she loved the feeling of my dick as much as I loved having it inside of her. Alycia continued to watch from her seat, stroking her cock slowly, as she enjoyed the view before her.

Sara started moaning louder, panting and saying my name. I was getting close...a little too close. Alycia warned me not to cum inside of Sara, the thought was on my mind and I knew I was going to have to pull out in a few moments. Just as I was about to blow my load though, Sara pulled away and my cock slipped out of her pussy.

She rolled over onto her back and smiled up at me, rubbing her clit. I groaned, trying to stop myself from cumming...I thought she wanted to switch positions, though that wouldn't happen if I came at that moment. Apparently, that wasn't what she wanted though.

"You're turn," she said.

"My turn? But I just-"

"No, silly; I mean with Alycia!"

I turned around and Alycia was right behind me. Her cock was inches from my mouth and I was so damn horny. I slid forward and sat down on the foot of the mattress, grabbed her cock and went to work, desperately sucking and stroking. Alycia sighed, leaning her head back, hands on her hips as I bobbed my head.

"Mm, that looks like it feels good Alycia," Sara commented.

She was still lying on the bed, watching as I worked her friends cock. Alycia suddenly motioned for her to get off the bed and when Sara did, she shoved me back into the spot where Sara had been a few moments before. Alycia climbed on top of me, her legs on either side of me and shoved her cock back into my mouth. She took control, fucking my throat now and I gagged as she pushed it as deep as I could take it.

My vision was starting to turn blurry, as my eyes filled up with tears. Alycia's pelvis pressed against my face and her balls rubbing against my chin. I breathe in her scent, before she pinches my nose and cuts off my air supply for a moment. As I feel my cheeks turning hot from lack of air, my vision more blurry, Alycia finally let's go of my nose and backs off some.

I gasp for air, breathing in through my nose as she continues to fuck my throat. All the while, Sara is now sitting across from us in the same chair Alycia was in earlier. I can just barely see her face, past Alycia...she looks like she is without a doubt, enjoying every minute of what she is watching.

"Alycia," I heard her saying. "I want to see you fuck him!"

"Oh yeah?" Alycia asked, panting as she pulled her cock from my mouth and started slapping it against my cheek.

"I think that sounds like a great idea; don't you, John?"

"Fuck yes!"

Both girls laughed and Alycia then flipped me over onto my stomach, grabbed my hips and pulled me onto my knees. After quickly lubing up, she pressed the tip to my hole and slammed right into me. I gasped, the familiar burning sensation becoming immediately notable, as she pulled back and slammed back in again.

Her hand struck my ass cheek, as she thrust in and out, pushing my face into the pillow. She really was pretty worked up, for some reason. I wasn't going to ask questions though, because she was fucking me real good...I was loving it as much as she was.

I was begging her to fuck me harder, though my voice was muffled by the pillow and she probably didn't hear me. She seemed to get the message though, when I pushed back against her cock and jumped, letting out a very loud groan.

"Oh my god...that is so fucking hot," Sara said, moaning as she slipped her fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Come over here," Alycia said to her.

Sara jumped from the chair and Alycia pulled her cock from my ass. I was disappointed, but I knew she had something up her sleeve, as she pushed me to the side for a moment. She instructed Sara to lie on her back, legs spread wide. Obeying, Sara lay down and looked over at me and winked.

Then, Alycia told me to fuck Sara again. A little confused at first, I got back on the bed and between Sara's legs, pushing my cock back into her wet pussy. She moaned, digging her nails into my back and pulling me in for a kiss. I was a bit surprised, when Sara kissed me but I went along with it, our tongues wrestling as we made out.

That's when Alycia got onto the bed and smacked my ass, causing me to break the kiss and yelp in pain.

"Sara! Little too far there, love," Alycia said.

"Sorry about that," Sara giggled.

"It's alright."

I felt Alycia pressing her cock to my hole again and in one swift motion, she slammed right back into me. I gasped, full body weight pressing down on top of Sara and pushing my cock deeper into her pussy. All three of us, were going at it now. This was one hell of a good scenario, that Alycia had picked out and I was more than happy to be acting on it with her.

12