Right where You Want Me to Be Ch. 07

Story Info
John and Alycia take a road trip.
10.4k words
4.62
22.9k
29
5

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is a long one guys, I hope you enjoy it and I'll have chapter 8 up as soon as possible.

*****

A few months had passed by and things were moving along, with Sara and the pregnancy. A lot of planning had been going on since we first found out that she was pregnant; it was a big project.

I had really been doing my best to try and be a part of all of this and to assist both Alycia and Sara. At first, Alycia had seemed rather distant from me and I worried that maybe she was going to break up with me or something much worse.

Fortunately, it had not come to anything like that; so far, anyway. We were in an awkward position, that was the reality of it and I felt it was only natural for me to be as concerned as I was.

I wanted things to work out for everyone in the end. For Alycia and Sara to establish a functioning friendship, for the sake of their child and for Alycia and I to continue our relationship, in a positive direction. At the same time, I knew that if Alycia and I did remain together and continue in a positive direction, I was sure to wind up being a part of this child's life too.

As far as living arrangements were concerned, I was still in Philly; I hadn't been out to Florida in a while, actually. There was a lot going on between my girlfriend and Sara and they needed to figure things out; so I had been giving them their space. We were talking regularly on the phone and through the computer and I could tell...something was really bothering Alycia.

Sure, there was the obvious fact that in a couple of months she was going to have a child; but it just seemed like something more than that. What bothered me the most, was the fact that I couldn't seem to get Alycia to open up about whatever it was.

With only two months until Sara was supposed to have the baby, I wanted to help Alycia get over whatever it was that was bothering her. Finally, she called me one afternoon and we had probably the longest conversation that we had ever had on the phone in weeks. It felt good to be able to really talk to her...

"I want to come out to Philly to see you," she said, on the phone. "It's been weeks...I need to be with you."

"I know," I agreed. "I've been going crazy. I understand you've got a lot to deal with right now though. If you want, I can come out there. That way we can be together and you can continue to help Sara."

"Would you mind?"

"Not at all," I replied immediately. "I can be out there by tomorrow afternoon, if you want."

"Believe me, I want you to do that."

"Then it's a done deal; I'll schedule the flight as soon as I'm off the phone with you."

We continued to talk for a few minutes longer and when we hung up, I made myself a mental promise; I was going to find out what it was that was going on with Alycia. Then, I was going to help her overcome it. Then we were going to figure out, what was going to happen with our relationship next.

If she broke up with me, for the sake of giving her child a normal life then I would completely understand; I hoped that wouldn't be the case though.

As I promised, the next morning I was on a flight heading for Florida. When I arrived, Alycia was waiting at the airport for me and she threw her arms around me and embraced me, hugging me tightly.

"God, I'm so happy you're here."

"Me too," I said, hugging her back. "I've missed you."

We left the airport, heading back to her apartment. The drive from the airport to her place was quiet and seemed to take a bit longer than I remembered it taking the last time I was there. The tension was thick. It's not that I thought she was mad at me or anything; obviously, I hadn't even done anything wrong.

I could just sense that even though she was happy to be with me, something was definitely not right.

When we arrived I found Alycia's bedroom wasn't exactly what I remembered...it was kind of...a mess, to be honest. Of course I wasn't going to say anything because I didn't want to be rude but I wondered, if maybe I should. I could tell she had slipped into some sort of a depression recently and the messy room was probably just another sign of that.

I sat down on the foot of her bed and Alycia sat down beside me. We were both quiet for a few moments, before I cleared my throat. I glanced over at her and smiled, placing my hand on her lap and moving it over her crotch. I leaned in and started kissing her on the neck. She chuckled and kissed me on the lips.

"Been a while, right?" I asked, between kisses.

"Mm... perhaps too long," she replied.

I pushed her onto her back, sliding my hand under her shirt to fondle her breasts as we continued making out. Soon enough, I was pulling her pants down along with her panties and wrapping my lips around her cock. She was already semi-hard and I couldn't wait until she was at full attention. As I worked her cock with my mouth though, bobbing my head slowly up and down I noticed she wasn't really getting too into it. She seemed to notice that herself and was clearly becoming frustrated.

Finally, I stopped, removing her cock from my mouth and looking up at her with concern in my eyes.

"What's going on?" I asked, outright.

"What...what do you mean?"

"Don't do that," I said, scooting up towards her and laying down at her side.

"Don't hide it or try to shut me out. Be honest with me babe...I love you. There's something wrong and I can-"

"There's nothing wrong," she snapped suddenly.

We both fell silent and I looked away from her, turning my gaze towards the ceiling as I tried to think of what to say. I wasn't sure if I should even bother to say anything. After a few moments though, Alycia sighed and rolled over onto her side to face me.

"I'm sorry," she said, with tears in her eyes.

I smiled faintly and reached over, wiping the tears away.

"It's alright. Whenever you want to talk..."

"Now," she said quickly. "I was wrong to shut you down like that. It's not a good idea for me to keep running from this."

"Talk to me," I urged her.

"I just...I've been thinking about my family. Since Sara told me she was pregnant, it's all that I keep thinking about."

"What about them?"

Alycia hadn't told me much about her family; just the basics. They moved to Florida when she was only a few years old, coming from Puerto Rico. She had also told me that they didn't approve of her being transgender and because of that, she had not spoken to them in a very long time.

"I just wonder how their doing; it's been so long since I've talked to them. I don't even know if my parents are still alive, or how my siblings are. I wonder what they would think if they knew my lifestyle right now."

"Your lifestyle?"

"I'm living as a chick, with a fucking dick. I'm in a relationship with a man but I'm about to technically be a father...they would probably think I'm some sort of a freak or something."

"Don't talk like that," I interrupted her.

"Who cares if they think that way? It's your life and you should live it how you want! It doesn't make you a freak, just a normal person."

"Still," she said, holding back more tears. "I wish I knew..."

I took a deep breath and tried to figure out what to say to her, that might make her feel better. Obviously, she had to get past all of this somehow. Apparently though, she already knew that and she already had something in mind.

"I want to go find them," she said suddenly.

"Your parents?"

"Yes. I want to find them and see how they are... tell them they're going to be grandparents and maybe they will want to be involved. Maybe they won't; I don't really know."

"Maybe that's a good idea," I said, trying to encourage her.

"I don't want to do it alone," she said, looking me in the eye. "Actually...I'm not sure if I can do it alone. Will you come with me?"

I smiled and kissed her on the forehead, nodding my head.

"Of course I will, if you want me to. Where do they live?"

"Miami," she said. "My siblings though... last I heard, they all moved to somewhere in North Carolina."

"Let's start with your folks then," I suggested.

"Thank you..." she said, smiling faintly.

I kissed her again, this time on the lips. As I went to back away though, she reached up and grabbed my head, preventing me from ending the kiss. I felt her tongue probing at my lips and I parted them, allowing her access. Our tongues wrestled and my hand moved down her side and over her thigh to find that she was actually hard as a rock, now.

I laughed as we kissed passionately and my fingers wrapped around her cock and started slowly stroking. I pulled away from her, breaking the kiss and sliding back down again until my lips were once again wrapped around her dick and I started to deep throat.

Alycia moaned softly, pushing my head down further and gently fucking my throat. We kept it up for a few minutes, until things started to get much more heated between us.

Suddenly, she became rather aggressive. Grabbing me by the arms, she pulled me up and threw me face first onto the mattress. Getting behind me, she reached underneath of me and undid my belt and pulled my pants down before tossing them to the floor. My boxers followed close behind and then I could feel her cock, probing my hole.

Skin against skin, her warmth felt great and I groaned as she started kissing me on the neck and gently biting my ear. She grabbed the lube from her nightstand and applied a generous amount to her cock, pouring some down my ass crack too. Rubbing the head against my hole for a few seconds, Alycia plunged right into me and I gasped.

I dug my nails into the sheets and groaned, as she immediately bottomed out. I felt so full and it felt so fucking good... it had been weeks since the last time we had fucked. I had been craving it, as much as I knew she probably had been.

Alycia placed both hands on the pillow on either side of my head and started thrusting. She was slow and gentle at first, which felt great...but when she started to become more aggressive again I was more than thrilled. I loved when she was gentle but I wasn't in the mood for gentle right now.

I wanted it hard and fast and she seemed to want the same thing.

The bed creaked underneath of us as she slammed in and out and I started moaning and groaning, pushing my ass back against her. She grabbed me by the hips and proceeded to start pounding away.

We went a couple of rounds. Each time that she came, was harder than the previous time and by the end of it I had so much cum leaking out of my ass that Alycia couldn't help but laugh.

"Now that's a fucking creampie," she commented.

"You really filled me up good this time!"

"Well, I came like three times...I guess it's a good thing YOU can't get pregnant. Otherwise, I'd have quite a handful."

"That's definitely a good thing," I replied, laughing.

We took a shower together and cleaned up nice and good, then proceeded to start getting dressed. After ordering a pizza, we sat down at Alycia's computer and she started the process of searching for her parents online. She needed to make sure they were still living in the same part as Florida, before we went there...we had to make sure they were even still alive.

It took a couple of hours before we really got anywhere. Turns out, her parents were not in the same spot anymore. Her father was still alive but her mother had passed away two years earlier.

I held Alycia closed, as she cried when she found the obituary. The thought that her family had not even attempted to reach her, to tell her that her mother had died...it was aggravating. It's not like they didn't know where Alycia was or that she was living as a woman now. She had told her brother when she first transitioned, where she was staying.

Even though it had been a long time since they had spoken, he could have made an attempt to reach her and tell her. What it all came down to though, was that neither of her parents would have wanted her to know because that meant she would have come out for the funeral. Obviously, they wouldn't want her involved if they disagreed so strongly with her life choices.

Alycia's father was still alive.

He was 78-years old and apparently living in a nursing home that was located in Palm Beach.

We made the decision to go out and see him the next day. It wasn't a very far drive...about an hour or so to be exact. Plus, Alycia wanted to let Sara know what we were doing.

When Sara got home from work, Alycia told her immediately that she had decided to go find her family and try to become involved in their lives again.

Sara wasn't exactly thrilled at first...not because she didn't want Alycia to be happy though. Because she knew the story of what went down with her parents just as well as I now did and she just didn't want Alycia to get hurt again.

In the end though, she agreed to it and also agreed that it might be the only way Alycia would feel any better.

When Alycia stepped out of the room for a few minutes, Sara smiled at me and sat down at the table with me.

"How have you been John?"

"Not bad...I'm just glad to be out here with Alycia now. I was really starting to go crazy, being away for so long."

"I know," she said softly. "I'm sure you've realized...Alycia hasn't really been herself lately. I thought it was because she was missing you at first but then I started to think, maybe it was more than just that."

"I think everything is going to be alright; whether her family is willing to forget the past or not. I think she just needs closure. If they aren't willing to be a part of her life, that's their fault. You and I will be there for her no matter what."

"Agreed," Sara nodded. "John... you just might be the best thing that's ever happened to Alycia, you know that?"

I blushed and looked away for a moment.

"I don't think so," I said after a few moments.

"I know she loves me. I know I'm probably ONE of the best things but not THE best thing. You're a huge part of her life as well and you are about to give her a child."

"We're all going to be one family," Sara joked.

"I'd be more than happy, to be a part of that."

The next morning, Alycia and I left the apartment early. We were on the road by about 9:30 or so and heading straight for the nursing home in Palm Beach. It was a cloudy day and a bit chilly but there was no rain and the road was pretty clear.

Traffic wasn't all that bad and we arrived at our destination, at exactly the time that her GPS told her we would be there. The whole ride out there though, I could tell Alycia was a nervous wreck.

I actually had to have her pull the car over and take the wheel for her, because she was shaking to much; her nerves were shot.

"This is it," I said, as we pulled into the parking lot.

The place was called "Lifetime Nursing Center" and it was a beautiful location. Three floors, with a huge garden that was filled with plenty of flowers and plants. There was a small park nearby and there was even a playground, for children that were visiting their grandparents.

I parked the car and shut off the engine, staring through the window at the building for a long moment and then glanced over at Alycia. Her hands were on her lap and she was sitting perfectly still. The worry was evident on her face.

"You ready for this?"

"Absolutely...not."

We both laughed, though hers was much more of an uneasy laugh then mine. I sighed and reached over to wrap my arm around her for a moment. "It's going to be okay," I assured her.

"Promise?"

"I promise..."

"And I promise not to be pissed at you, if it's not okay."

I chuckled and she gave me a peck on the lips.

"Seriously though," she said. "If this shit goes south..."

"If it goes south, I'll be there for you; I promise."

She took a deep breath, exhaled and nodded her head. We got out of the car and I took her hand as we started walking towards the building.

Inside the lobby, the building smelled of vanilla air freshener. The floors were marble colored and the walls were lined with photos of people who lived in the building and their families, along with numerous nurses and popular doctors in the facility.

We approached the front desk and the receptionist lifted her head from the computer she was glaring at and put on her best fake smile.

"May I help you?" She asked, sounding a bit irritated.

"Hi," Alycia said, stepping closer to the desk.

"Um...I'm here to see my father."

She told the receptionist her father's name; Luis. The lady gave us his room number and sent us on our way, after giving us both visitors' tag.

Luis' room was on the second floor, so we made our way to the elevator. On the ride up, Alycia gripped my hand tightly and I noticed she was actually sweating from how nervous she was. I continued trying to reassure her that it would be okay. I wasn't sure if she believed me or not, because she stayed silent the whole time. I just continued doing what I figured was right.

When we got to the second floor and stepped up to the door that led into her father's room, she froze and her face went pale. This was the moment of truth. I was about to say something but she took a deep breath, wiped away some of the sweat and looked over at me and smiled faintly.

"Okay...I can do this, right?"

"Of course you can," I said. "Do you want me to-"

"No," she cut me off. "Wait out here...I mean...just until I see what his reaction to seeing me is."

I understood and after giving her a kiss on the lips, I stepped aside and sat down on a chair next to the door. Alycia looked at me briefly, then opened the door and stepped into the room.

Alycia's POV

The room was dim lit and looked much more like a hospital room, then what I expected to walk into. It was small, with a flat screen TV hanging on one wall and a bed across from the TV.

To the right of the bed was a window, shades drawn back and blocking the view outside. On the other side of the room was a door that probably led into the bathroom and a closet and sink right next to it.

Then, there was him; Luis.

Laying silent and still in the bed, I laid eyes upon my father for the first time in over ten years. He looked different but the same, if that makes any sense. Different in the sense that his hair was grayed to the point where it was almost white and his beard looked almost exactly the same. He hadn't changed however, in the sense that his hair was still the same length that I remembered and his beard was still very thick; it had grown a bit longer then I remembered it being before though.

I stood in the doorway for a few long moments, my heart pounding in my chest and sweat running down my forehead. It looked like he was asleep; I didn't want to bother him. Just as I was about to turn around and walk out of the room, I heard him speak. His voice was as deep as I remembered but sounded weaker and a bit scratchier then I recalled.

"Who's there?"

I froze and it took me a few moments, to clear my thoughts and my throat...

"It's...it's your daughter..."

"Angela?"

"N-No," I said hesitantly.

Of course, he would have thought I meant my sister...he didn't know me as Alycia.

"I'm sorry...I meant, it's your son. Except now, I'm your other daughter."

There was a long and very awkward silence...

"I only have one son," he said softly. "The other is dead to me."

"I guess...in a way, I did die. I was reborn. I am called Aly-"

"I know who you are," he snapped, cutting me off suddenly.

Then in Spanish, he cursed me and I flinched at the harsh words that he spoke to me.

"Papa...please don't talk to me like that. It's been so long since I have seen you, I-"

"What are you doing here?"

I was quiet for a moment, trying not to let any tears slip free.

"I wanted to see you. I heard about mom. I'm sorry I wasn't there..."