Riley Takes a Year Out Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Selfie time." I shouted and I got my burner phone out of my bag, cursing that I didn't have my decent phone with me. When I turned around both guys were pulling their shorts up so I went out onto the balcony ready for the photos. I looked to the next room and saw that the couple were still there and I wondered if they had watched all the action. Blake and Leo came out with their phones and lots of photos were taken with all three phones.

I wondered how many of their mates back home would look at the photos and call them lucky bastards when they told them that they had fucked the naked girl with them in the photos.

"Right guys, it's been a pleasure and I'm definitely happier than I was when we first met, thank you but I'm off now."

I slipped my sandals on, picked up my clothes and bag and walked out of the room still very naked. There was no one in the lift going down and the guy on reception just stared at the naked girl walking out of his hotel.

I decided to not put anything on and I proudly walked back to my hotel still naked. Okay I got a few cat calls and offers of a bed for the night but everyone out at that time of the nigh was probably to pissed to catch me if I had to run for it. That is except for the police car that drove along the road. I didn't know if they saw that I was naked because there was a row of parked cars between us. I wondered what they would have done to me if they had realised that I was naked. I'd seen naked people on the streets before and never heard police cars rushing to the scene so I guessed / hoped that so long as the naked people weren't doing any damage or fucking on the street that they would just leave them alone.

When I entered my hotel I saw that Catalina was still there and when she saw me she asked me if I was okay. When I said that I was good and that I'd had a great time she smiled and said that I looked at though I had. I turned and went over to the desk and told her that I was going to take the day off job hunting and go to the beach.

"A nude beach I presume." Catalina asked.

"Of course." I said as I looked down my front and saw that my nipples were very hard.

"I will tell you how to get to the best one, it's a bit of a way and you will need to take two buses but it is worth it. I have been many times."

Catalina explained how to get there and wrote down bus numbers for me, all whilst the naked me was standing in front of her. Just as she was finishing a man came in. When I turned I saw that it was the man who was on reception when I went out that morning.

Catalina introduce Pedro telling me that he did the midnight to noon shift as Pedro was staring at my body making me tingle some more.

"I hear that you are looking for work Riley?" Pedro asked.

"Yes I am."

"What sort of work are you looking for?"

"Anything that puts a roof over my head and food in my stomach."

"And does that work necessarily involve clothes?"

"I guess not, it is lovely and warm here. I've already been offered a job as a stripper."

"I'm sure that you would make a great stripper Riley. I have an idea, I will make some phone calls and Catalina might have some news for you when you get back from the beach tomorrow."

"Thank you Pedro. I'm going to bed now and Catalina tells me that I should start out early tomorrow, good night."

"Buenas noches Riley." They both said and I was sure that they watched me climb up the stairs.

After a shower I went out onto my balcony to hang the towel and watch the people going back to their hotels, Then I went and lay on my bed and fell asleep.

*****

I woke as the sun was coming up, got my now dry towel and spent fifteen minutes in the bathroom. Then I had to brush my hair whilst deciding what to wear and what t take with me. I decided to wear my diagonally cut skirt and a bikini top, and I remembered to puts a bottle of sunscreen into my bag. As I put the bikini top on I discovered just how thin the fabric was without the lining. It clung to my skin like paint.

As I went through reception I waved at Pedro who said,

"Buenos días Riley, luciendo bien."

"Gracias Pedro, y buenos días a ti también." I replied hoping that my Spanish was good enough for him to understand.

When I'd put the skirt on I'd twisted it so that it was long at the back and almost non-existent at the front and when I'd turned to thank Pedro I saw him smile when he saw my slit and clit. When I went out onto the street I decided that maybe it was a bit early for me to be so exposed and I twisted the skirt round so that it was my hip that was exposed.

I soon found my way to the bus station, bought my ticket and joined the queue for the bus which didn't take long to arrive. I was sat on my own and as I looked out I again wondered how I had changed so quickly. Looking around to make sure that no one could see what I was about to do, I pushed my skirt off my lap, spread my knees and started idly toying with my clit.

It took less than half the time than the bus from the airport had taken and I was soon looking at the streets of Ibiza town. I decided that I would come there one day and have a wander around but I had other priorities for a while.

It was relatively easy to find where to buy a ticket and where to queue for the bus to Ses Salines. For 10 a.m. I thought that there were lots of people waiting for the bus but when it arrived everyone managed to get on even if I did have to stand in the aisle.

The journey was only about thirty minutes and as I stood sideways next to a middle-aged man I wondered if he could see my slit under the fabric from the side where my bare hip was. Unless he was thick he would have known that I had nothing on under the skirt.

I followed the crowd as they got off the bus and was soon on a long, very nice beach. I stopped and took my sandals and my bikini top of but leaving my skirt on because I couldn't see any naked people, and started walking. As I walked I twisted my skirt a bit at a time until I knew that my slit was just showing.

I stopped just as soon as I saw a naked person, a man, and I spread my towel and dropped the skirt. I was now totally naked on a beach for the first time and it felt great. I quickly spread sunscreen all over me the lay back and enjoyed that wonderful feeling of the sun on my naked body.

I spent a glorious few hours just soaking up the sun and swimming in the warm sea. That was another experience that I wanted to repeat many, many times, the water rushing passed my pussy and nipples was divine.

The whole few hours was so relaxing that I dozed off a couple of times.

I people watched quite a bit and I subconsciously spread my legs when young men were walking passed me and I have to say that the circumstances and seeing all those cocks kept me aroused all the time. Even immediately after I'd gone into the sea to make myself cum without being seen.

The time to leave came all too soon but I wanted to be back at the hotel reasonably early hoping that Pedro would have left Catalina some good news for me. I stayed naked right until I left the beach even though it meant walking passed hundreds of people who didn't know what they were missing by wearing swimsuits. It was an amazing feeling being the only one naked surrounded by dozens or even hundreds of clothed people.

I put my bikini top and my skirt on just before I left the beach but I twisted the skirt so that my slit was only just covered when I stood still. As I walked over to the bus stop I looked down and saw that the walking movement frequently uncovered my slit.

The two bus journeys back were a bit of a pain but the experience on the beach made it all worth while.

As I walked out of the bus station I took my bikini top off and twisted my skirt a bit more. I wasn't naked but I was damned close to it.

When I walked into the hotel and saw Catalina she waved me over and told me that Pedro said that I should be at a certain bar at 9 p.m.

"Is this going to be okay, safe Catalina?" I asked.

"Oh yes, Pedro is a good guy and I know some of his friends, it might be just what you are looking for."

"Gracias Catalina, I will be there."

It was still early and I hadn't eaten that day so I dumped my bag in my room and went back out with just the skirt on and my purse in my hand. I got very little attention as I walked down to the town 'square' and got myself some more pizza slices. The young man serving was scruffy and he couldn't take his eyes of my tits, my nipples aching a little as they tried to get bigger than their normal hard size. The man really took his time serving me but I did get a free can of cola out of it. I wondered if I'd have got the pizza free if I'd left the skirt back in the hotel.

I sat outside facing the shop window as I slowly ate and I saw that the man was still looking at me so I decided to tease him a bit by opening my knees and pulling the fabric of the skirt away from my bare hip. The man would be able to see all of my pussy.

I really took my time and even just sat there when I had finished eating. I wondered if the man's cock was straining to get out of his trousers. I was getting more and more aroused and even scratched an itch on my clit as he watched.

Finally I decided that if I stayed any longer I would make myself cum and that place was maybe, just maybe a little too public to have an orgasm so I left and went for a walk down by the harbour.

Evening was coming and people were setting up little stalls to sell jewellery and all sorts of trinkets. There was even a man drawing caricatures of people posing for him. I stood and watched him for a while and wondered how he would draw a naked me. I thought that it would be nice to pose naked for him with all the people walking by and stopping to look at me and his version of me.

As it started to get darker I twisted the skirt some more so that my slit and clit were definitely on display all the time and kept walking. I saw a handful of people look at me, and one young man say to his mate,

"Fucking hell, did you see that? I could see her pussy."

I kept walking.

Back at the hotel I talked to Catalina for a while and watched her eyes looking at my tits with their hard nipples, and my slit and clit. I was getting more convinced that she was at least bi. After we'd been chatting for a while the front door opened and two young men walked in, both pulling suitcases. I'd turned to see who had come in and both men stopped when they saw me with my bare tits pointing towards them and my slit and clit clearly visible to them.

"Bloody hell," one of them said, "I'm going to like it here."

I smiled and said, "Hi."

Catalina said,

"Can I help you gentlemen?"

I took that as a cue to leave and I turned and went up the stairs. Just as I got to the top I heard one of the young men say,

"Err yes, we've got a reservation."

In my room I checked the time then went for a shower and whilst I was there I checked all over me for any hairs that I didn't want and plucked out a couple on my pubis that were just sprouting. If I'd brought any lipstick with me I would have put some on but make-up was extra weight that I didn't want, besides, my dad said that I was too beautiful to need any.

I checked the time again then went to the balcony and sat out there for a while. I sat with my feet up on the railing and only intended to toy with my clit but before I realised I was rubbing my clit and not far from cumming. I kept going.

Once relaxed it was time to get ready so I went in and had to decide what to wear. I giggled at the though of turning up for an interview totally naked but that was a non-starter. I decided on my denim skirt and a cami top that I'd only ever worn with a bra under it because it was a bit sheer. When I put it on, without a bra, I could see the shape and darker colour of my nipples and areolae.

"Why not?" I thought, "no one here could get offended by this."

I couldn't say the same for the skirt that I chose but the colour went well with the top."

"Sit with my legs crossed if I have to." I thought.

Then it was my hair, I brushed it again and decided to let it flow rather than put it in my usual ponytail. Checking myself in the mirror again and being satisfied I left my room feeling like I did when I went to the mock interviews at school.

When I went downstairs Catalina said,

"Nice outfit Riley, don't worry, you're perfect for the job."

"I hope so, I need a job, do you know what the job is?"

"I think that it's best that Jason tells you, but don't worry, as I said, you're perfect for the job."

I left and headed for the bar. No one really took any notice of me with my slit and clit on display and I arrived at the bar probably a bit early. I sat at a table at the edge of the seating area outside and waited. A girl came over and I ordered a drink.

I had nearly finished the drink when a man who looked to be in his late twenties and a girt who looked to be in her early twenties walked in. The girl was wearing a dress that was nearly as short as my skirt was. They saw me and came over to me so I stood up to greet them.

The man was looking me up and down and hovering on my slit and clit that were clearly visible.

"I'm Jason and this is Petra, I'm guessing that you are Riley."

I put my hand out to shake his as I confirmed who I was.

They sat opposite me so I sat down again.

"Okay Riley, one of my girls has had to go back to England so I'm looking for a replacement."

"So what does the job involve?" I asked.

"Well I run a promotional company."

"What does that mean?"

"Yes that description doesn't tell you much does it. I provide girls to advertise businesses and events, the girls do everything from putting leaflets on cars or people on a beach to providing a nude waitress service at private functions to nude dancers at clubs to actual strippers."

"Oh I met a couple of guys the other night, both called Dave and they offered me a job at their strip club."

"Ah yes, the two Daves, I provide them with stand-in strippers when their regular girls let them down."

"I've seen and heard that you are comfortable being naked in public, is that right Riley?" Petra asked.

"I guess so."

"So if we asked you to take your top and skirt off right here and now would you do it? I can see that you have nothing on under them." Petra asked.

"Can you see any coppers anywhere?" I asked

We all looked around then Jason told me that there were none so I stood up, pulled my top up and off then unfastened the studs on my skirt and it hit the ground. I looked at Jason then looked around and saw some men looking at me.

"I think that they like what they see." I said,

"So do I Riley." Jason added.

"So do those people walking by." Petra added with a grin on her face.

"Okay Riley," Jason said, "you can put them back on."

I didn't, I just sat down.

"Okay Riley, tell me a bit about yourself, including where you come from and why you want a job."

I spent a few minutes answering his questions and adding what I had been doing since I got to Ibiza.

"So, you've been to Ses Salines, our girls go there quite often."

"It's a beautiful beach." I added.

"That it is Riley."

"So what hours would I be working? From what you've said I suspect that they would be quite varied."

"That's right, sometimes you can have two or three days with nothing and other times you can be working seven days a week and a lot of hours each day."

"Okay, I can live with that, now, I'm only living at the hotel for one week, after that I need to find some cheap accommodation, by any chance would you know of any cheap accommodation near where I would be based? Oh, and where is that?"

"That's one of the perks of the job Riley, all my full time girls live in the one place, a villa that I own on the outskirts of town. As a consequence the pay isn't that great but Petra will confirm that it's okay."

"It's more than okay Riley," Petra said, "Jason gives us a lump sum that's for all of us and we split it evenly and because we all live at the villa our outgoings are minimal. I'm sure that you'd be happy with what you would get."

"Well Riley," Jason said, "I think that you would fit in our team quite well, would you be interested in joining us?"

"Probably but I'd like to see the accommodation before I give you an answer."

"Fair enough, what are you doing tomorrow afternoon?"

"I have nothing planned."

"I'll pick you up at your hotel around lunchtime. Don't worry about what to wear, you can wear anything or nothing, it's up to you."

"You mean that I could come like this?"

"Yes, most if not all the other girls will be improving their all over tans, they're not needed until the evening. Any other questions Riley?

"Actually yes, how many full time girls do you have?"

"Five at the moment but I prefer to have a team of six."

"And all six live in your villa?"

"Yes, I live there as well and sometimes we have other guests living there for short periods."

"It must be big."

"It is, I'll give you the guided tour tomorrow."

"Six full time you say, the implication being that you have part time girls as well, is that right?"

"Yes, I have a pool of other girls who I can call on when I need more. Catalina is one of them."

My brain was ticking over and that revelation may just have explained why Catalina was happy for me to be dressed and undressed at the hotel.

"Okay, thank you Jason, but I may have more questions tomorrow."

"No problem Riley. Okay, the formal interview is over. I have to go to the strip club to sort something with Dave, you can tag along if you want. If you do come and work for me you'll probably end up working there occasionally."

"I've never stripped before, well I've obviously taken my clothes off but not like strippers do."

"Not a problem Riley," Petra replied, "unless you dance like a robot you'll soon get the hang of it, it's all about teasing the punters and you're doing that with this bar's punters right now."

"I assumed that it was okay for me to stay like this, I've seen a few naked girls on the streets so I just assumed that it was okay."

"One more drink then we go, Dave can wait for a bit longer." Jason said and he waved to the waitress who came over.

While Jason was ordering more drinks Petra answered the question that I didn't quite ask,

"Yes it's okay to be here naked Riley, isn't it Mariana?"

"What's that Petra?"

"It's okay for Riley here to be naked here and on the streets?"

"Sure, just so long as she doesn't rub one out or start fucking, not a problem."

"That explains why a police car that drove passed me yesterday, when I was naked on the street, didn't stop and arrest me."

"Yes," Petra replied, "the police here can be very intimidating but as long as you aren't breaking the law they will leave you alone."

"Yes Riley," Jason said, "Mariana is one of my part time girls."

The drinks arrived and Jason and Petra told me about some of the functions that Jason sends his girls to. They all sounded quite, shall we say 'tame', just involving the girls being naked in amongst clothes people but new slutty me liked that idea and when our drinks were finished we got up to leave and Jason said,

"So are you going to come with us Riley, no one will mind if you stay like that, you can leave your clothes at the Roxy reception if you don't want to put them on."

"Yes, if you don't mind, I'm really starting to like this being naked all the time. You know a week ago I would never even considered strangers seeing me naked, I would have rather died but a few things have changed and this place is so warm that it's too hot to wear clothes anyway."

"Totally agree." Petra added, "you're going to fit in well Riley."

We left and the two clothed people led the naked girl along a few streets, cut through a couple of none obvious alleyways and soon we were under the neon 'Roxy' sign.