Ringside Seats Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany sighed. After vented to Deborah that night, she felt a little foolish. These women didn't owe her anything. But she decided to take her friends advice and clear the air, so she told Jeanna the same things she had told Deborah the other night.

"Tiff, I'm sorry. I wish I could say something that would make you feel better but I can't. Yeah, I've seen the way people treat you and talk to you sometimes. But you just kind of blow them off, so I thought things were okay. You never seemed to need anyone's help and you certainly never asked for it. Hell, I wouldn't want to put up with that shit, and I don't want Vicky to have to deal with it yet. I mean, I'm her first relationship with another woman, and she's still having problems figuring stuff out. But from the word 'go,' she's been wanting to tell people about us." An amused look crossed her face. "Promise you won't tell Vicky this? She absolutely idolizes you!"

Tiffany was a little taken aback by that statement. "Me? Why?"

"Because you're a healthy, athletic woman with a dedicated work ethic, mad skills in the ring and, at the same time, you manage to be a terrific mom. You're everything she wants to be. And she thinks you're hot."

Tiffany noticeably blushed. "No way. She's got this whole super-model-good-looks thing goin' on. What would she . . . wait, isn't she dating you?"

"In response to that last part, yes. But we're not one hundred percent exclusive. And that doesn't mean that she can't appreciate something good when she sees it. I've never gotten why you don't show off that body a bit more when you're out there in the ring. Your outfits don't do you justice."

"That's because I look like a dump-truck in tights."

"You can't possibly be that clueless, can you? I've seen so many guys and girls scoping you out that it's un-fucking-believable. People would KILL for a body like yours. Maybe your problem is that you've got it so ingrained in that head of yours that you have to do everything on your own that you're just not noticing what's going on around you. Listen, the support is there from now on if you want it. And the opportunities are there as well. All you've got to do is look. Listen, let's try the whole thing again this weekend. We'll all go out and have a good time. Invite Deborah. She seems pretty cool." Jeanna was obviously looking for some sort of reaction, and she did see a smile play across Tiffany's lips. She was obviously debating the issue. "C'mon," Jeanna pleaded, "you can either hold on to a grudge against people who actually like you or you can move on. You can sit at ringside and watch the fun, or you can climb inside and be part of it."

"Please tell me you didn't just make a corny wrestling reference."

"Yeah, I did. Hey, you're giving me nothing else to work with, so I'm improvising."

"If I say 'yes', will you go away and never do that again?" Tiffany couldn't help but smile. Jeanna was just a little too rambunctious to stay mad at. And she had to admit that if she had known earlier in life what she knew now, she might have been a little less forward with her sexuality as well.

"Scouts honor."

"You were a Girl Scout?"

"No, but I'm pretty sure we can find one and hold her accountable for my actions. Or I could dress up as one . . . "

"Get out of the bar." Tiffany was trying not to smile, but it wasn't entirely successful as the edges of her mouth crept upward.

"Yes ma'am. I'll see you at practice." Jeanna leaned over the bar and hugged Tiffany. As Jeanna left, the bartender actually pictured the woman wearing a Girl Scout's uniform, licked her lips and went back to work.

------------ ------------------

That weekend . . .

------------ ------------------

It was strange for Tiffany . . . being in a club with all the music and bodies. She was used to quiet evenings at home, reading books to her daughter and maybe watching a little television. But after a pretty damn good show, the girls had headed out for an evening on the town. Sally was having a sleepover at her grandparent's house with a bunch of her cousins and their friends. Tiffany's brother and relatives had all been pretty happy about the idea. Apparently, Tiffany wasn't the only one who had needed a break, and Tiffany's parents never needed an excuse to have grandkids around, even if not all the grandkids were theirs.

Everyone in NAXW was pleased with his or her performance. Even the women's matches, which had taken place early on the card, had gotten better than normal reaction. The tag-team main event between Python and Boa (the Constrictors) versus "Lone Wolf" Slade and "Rowdy" Robert had involved a larger-than-average amount of property damage and several "get the tables" chants. So Jeanna, Vicky, Deborah, Marcia, and "Freaky" Francine DeField had all gone out for a late dinner and cocktails. Marcia apparently had another date lined up, and Francine had to get home to her husband, so the other four women decided to try something new. There was an all-women's nightclub they had heard about called The Siren's Cave that they decided to check out. For most of the girls, it had been a good call. The live band was loud, the dance-floor was moving as if it were a single living organism, and there were plenty of hot women to dance with. Deborah had acknowledged her own bisexual tendencies to the other girls, but she and Tiffany had kept their relationship a secret.

The other women all had their sexiest club clothes on, while Tiffany was wearing a faded pair of blue jeans and a plain black tee-shirt. The others were out on the floor while Tiffany sat at the table, claiming that her knee was bothering her a bit and that she didn't want to aggravate it before the next show. That was mostly a lie. She had taken a hard spill on that knee, but it hadn't been as bad as she was making it out to be. She was simply nervous about the idea of dancing. It was something she hadn't done in many years, and she felt incredibly plain next to her wilder and more exotic companions. There were a few women who came by the table and asked her to dance but she passed each time, again citing her knee.

Finally, with Deborah and Jeanna out somewhere in the throng, Vicky appeared at Tiffany's side. "C'mon, you haven't danced at all! Is the knee REALLY that bad?"

Tiffany sighed and swirled her little umbrella around in her beverage. "No . . . not really. I'm just really nervous about next week is all."

"Then what you need to do is take your mind off it. And not it the sit-alone-and-drink-fruity-alcoholic-beverages kind of way. I mean, are you having any fun at all?" Luckily for Tiffany, the girl's expression was one of concern rather than irritation.


"Yeah . . ." Tiffany steeled herself and reiterated, "Yes, I am. I'm just . . . it's been a long time since I've . . . done any of this. I'm just not sure I'm ready to jump back into the middle of it all."

Vicky smiled a weary smile. "Well, I won't pester you but I will say that having fun is a lot like riding a bicycle. You never REALLY forget how." Vicky looked saddened for a moment. "By the way, Jeanna told me about what you said to her. You know, at the bar? I'm sorry . . . really, really sorry . . . that we haven't been more supportive. I'm just so knew to the whole 'gay' thing myself. But I should have said something, even when I thought I was totally straight. People are assholes, ya know? Sometimes?"

Tiffany felt stupid for even having brought it up. These girls didn't owe her anything. "I'm used to it. I just . . . get frustrated sometimes. I shouldn't be trying to get you guys involved . . ."

"We're involved. From now on, I promise." She broke out into a grin. "So, are you and Mrs. Wells sleeping together?"

Tiffany shot fruit-flavored beverage out her nose with alarming velocity. "What?!? Why would you say that?"

"Because Jeanna noticed the way you two were acting around each other last week, and then I started seeing how you two are always so cool around each other when John is in the building. It's not the same way you two have been when we've been out together. Don't get me wrong, Debbie is a babe and her husband is a jerk, I just never saw you . . ."

Tiffany turned bright red. "I realize I'm not much of a catch, but . . ."

"That's NOT what I was going to say. I just never saw you as being that daring. Damn, I thought that I had confidence problems. Didn't Jeanna tell you how sexy I thought you were? She told me that she told you . . . that I told her . . . that's a lot of 'told's. Where was I again?"

"Listen, you don't have to . . ."

"I'm not just saying that to make you feel better. I really do think you're attractive. Now, are you sleeping with Debbie or not?"

"Yes, she is," came Deborah's voice over the din as the buxom blonde sat down, Jeanna in tow. "Well, just the once, actually. Well, maybe twice . . ."

"Damn, I was right!" Jeanna practically shouted.

Tiffany was shocked. "Deb, what are you . . ."

"They're not stupid," Deborah interrupted. "And they're not going to tell anyone. Right girls?"

"Our lips are sealed," Vicky said.

"We'll see about that," Jeanna responded, pressing her lips against her friends and passing her some tongue. "Not completely sealed I see."

"If you want them to be honest with you, then we need to be honest with them." Deborah reached under the table and took Tiffany's hand.

"But if John finds out, he'll kill me! And who knows what he'd do to you!"

"Not a damn thing," Deborah said. "He'd have a lot more to lose in the divorce than I would at this point. I'm just playing his own game. My 'pieces' are just a lot better looking than his are!" Then Debbie kissed Tiffany. Tiffany wanted to resist due to the public nature of their surroundings, but Deborah had a passion in her that wasn't to be denied by simple reason.

When the kiss broke, Tiffany realized she was blushing again. The fact that Jeanna and Vicky were getting hot and heavy right across from her wasn't helping matters.

"Listen, I'd better be going. I have to get up early . . ."

"No you don't," said Deborah, looking mildly vexed. "You already told me you don't have to pick up Sally until tomorrow afternoon. You need a night of fun . . . and John took off for Los Angeles right after the show," she added running a hand up the inside of Tiffany's leg until it reached . . .

"Woah!" Tiffany said. "Deb! Look at where we are!"

"Good point." Deborah looked over at their comrades. "Hey, the old man is out of town and we've got a pool. Anyone want to go for a swim?"

"Skinny dipping! Yay!" squealed Vicky, reaching for her purse.

"No! Wait!" Tiffany protested.

"All in favor," Deborah responding, grinning evilly.

"Aye!" Three hands shot up in the air.

"Opposed?"

Tiffany started to raise her hand, only to have it grabbed by Vicky who pulled her towards the door. "No opposition!" the blonde girl said as she dragged the stronger girl outside.

"Tiff, you know where I live. I'll take Jeanna and you can drive Vicky," Deborah was saying as the other two women got into her car. "See you there."

'Dammit!' Tiffany thought. She had planned on skipping out and giving her friend a call when she got home. Apparently, Debbie had anticipated that. Tiffany turned and saw Vicky standing there, smiling good-naturedly and looking far sexier than she had any right to.

------------- -------------------

At Deborah's house . . .

------------- -------------------

By the time Tiffany and Vicky arrived at "Casa de Deborah," Debbie and Jeanna were already as naked as the day they were born and splashing in the large backyard pool. Vicky was stripping and tossing clothes all the way from the sliding glass door that led to the pool area until she jumped into the pool. Tiffany kicked off her boots and socks, choosing to relax by letting her legs hang over the edge into the water. She had to admit that it felt kind of nice.

"C'mon in!" Deb said as she floated to the surface, her sizeable breasts floating like buoys. "The water's perfect!"

"In a bit," Tiffany responded. She lay back and enjoyed the soothing coolness of the water on her feet. Then she felt someone rubbing her feet. She sat back up and saw Vicky floating there, rubbing her feet.

"You looked like you needed this," she said, continuing her foot massage.

"You don't have to . . ."

"I want to," Vicky interrupted. "Don't take offense, but you seem to have problems relaxing and letting loose."

Tiffany sighed. "The last time I 'let loose,' I started down the path of single-motherhood. I love my daughter, but I think that getting wild isn't really for me."

"I don't think you have to worry about getting pregnant tonight." Vicky moved on to the other foot. "Listen, what's up with you and Deb? Is it serious? If you don't mind my asking."

"I . . . I really don't know. She's been a really good friend lately, but . . . I don't know if can really go anywhere. I don't know if she wants it to. What about you and Jeanna?" she asked, suddenly wanting to change the focus of the conversation.

"Pretty serious, I think. She's nervous about going public . . . Sorry, I didn't mean to bring that up again. She keeps encouraging me to explore my options a bit, and we've taken a couple girls home with us, but I always seem to wind up alone in bed with her, and . . . and I like that part."

Tiffany blushed. Sometimes she wondered what it would be like if she had been able to keep living the more liberated lifestyle of her companions.

Vicky moved her hands up to start working Tiffany's calves. "You know, this would be MUCH easier if you were naked."

'What's the harm?' Tiffany thought. She was drawing more attention to herself by staying clothed anyway. She slid her pants off and tossed them aside, and Vicky climbed out of the pool and went back to work on massaging Tiffany's legs as the older women finished getting undressed.

Across the pool, Jeanna saw what was going on and grinned. Deborah saw that smirk.

"What's going on?"

"It seems Vicky is working her magic. The first time we were together, she seduced me without even realizing that she was doing it." The two women still in the pool had actually discussed Deb's and Tiffany's relationship the previous week. Deb was more than happy to share her new friend with the right people, and both of them had been hoping Tiffany might warm to the idea. And Vicky's stunning good looks and good nature seemed to be thawing the ice.

Tiffany tried to fight it, but Vicky's hands were making her feel very much relaxed. Actually, they were making her feel tingly in places she'd rather not. "That was nice," she said starting to sit up.

Vicky pounced onto Tiffany's lap and pushed her shoulders back to the ground. Those hands found their way to Tiffany's firm breasts. "If you thought that was nice, how does this feel?" She squeezed those mounds of flesh, then kissed each nipple.

"What . . ."

"Damn, it looks like Vicky started without us!" Jeanna said, paddling over. "I told you Tiff, ever since she got a taste for women, she's been lookin' to sink her teeth into you!"

"Jeanna!" It was Vicky's turn to blush, though her hands kept squeezing the powerful woman's tits. Then she lay her body down on Tiffany's, pressing warm wet flesh together as their lips grew closer together.

"I . . . I . . . Deb . . ." Tiffany said weakly before a kiss cut her off. When Vicky's lips vanished (though the faint taste of chlorine lingered), Deborah's lips came out of nowhere to take their place. Vicky's mouth found its way onto one of Tiffany's breasts, while Jeanna knelt next to her and squeezed her girlfriend's buns. This caused Vicky to press her mound hard against Tiffany's, and both girls let out involuntary gasps.

"Yes?" Deborah said when their kiss ended.

"I think . . . they're trying to seduce me."

Deborah giggled. "Is it working?"

Tiffany gave in, grabbing Vicky's head and holding it against her breast while latching her own lips onto Deb's larger fun-bags. She sucked on Deborah's soft nipple for a moment before releasing it. "I think so."

"Weee!" said Vicky, sliding down Tiffany's body until her head was between those powerful thighs. She immediately went about gratifying her thirst, sending her pink tongue down the hole.

"Oh fuck!" Tiffany moaned.

"Don't mind if I do," Jeanna joked as she snaked a hand between Deborah's legs and rubbed that woman's mound in fast circles. Deborah leaned back and thrust her hips forward, fucking Jeanna's hand.

All Vicky cared about was eating Tiffany until she exploded. Tiffany's legs were pressed together on either side of the younger woman's head, and Vicky felt-up those powerful thighs while her tongue worked its magic. 'God, these are powerful!' she thought, stroking those long muscles. 'She could kill someone with these if she squeezed hard enough. Now THAT'S an idea.' While relatively new to girl-on-girl sex, Jeanna had helped Vicky picked up on some tricks. She thrust two fingers into the lower portion of the woman's slot, thrusting rapidly as she used her lips to apply pressure to the inner labia. Her other hand was being used in masturbation. She lifted her hips off the ground and was fingering away frantically.

Jeanna saw Vicky as she was trying to relieve the sexual pressure building in her body. She whispered something into Deborah's ear, and the blonde woman smiled. They moved down until they were on either side of Vicky. They got her to spread her legs as wide as she could, then they swatted her hand away and both women inserted one of their own. While Deborah rubbed their victim's mound and toyed with her clit, Jeanna got down and pushed a finger into that tight little box, looking for that spot she knew so well. She also tickled Vicky's asshole with her tongue, dancing lightly across that sensitive backdoor.

The combined attentions of two women near her crotch drove Vicky into a sexual frenzy. She was licking, sucking and almost snarling like and animal. She stuck her tongue and lips into Tiffany's cunt and shook her head rapidly from side to side, then lapped up the middle like a dog.

Tiffany was at a loss for what to do except succumb to the pleasure the younger woman was bringing. She rested her hands on Vicky's head as that woman's mouth ravished her crotch. While Vicky wasn't as experienced as Deborah at the oral arts, she was definitely making up for it with enthusiasm.

While Vicky had started earlier in her oral endeavors, she was unable to get Tiffany off before the combined forces of Deborah and Jeanna did their damage. Her hips quivered and quaked, and she buried her face into Tiffany's crotch as she moaned in delight. Her body became a single solid muscle as she experienced a terrific orgasm.

"Good God!" Deborah exclaimed as the first gush of girl-jizz erupted from Vicky's body. "You weren't kidding!"

Jeanna smiled. "I told you that she came wetter than anyone I've ever known." Her hand stroked Vicky's now-soaked slot a few times as the girl's sexual high ended. And she can do it all night long.

Deborah lay on her back and scooted into the puddle of cum that had accumulated under Vicky's nether region. Jeanna pulled up on the girl's hips so Deborah could scoot all the way under. "I aim to test that theory," she murmured as she began the second wave of assault on Vicky's pussy.

Vicky slowly started working over Tiffany's box again. It sometimes took her a minute to recover from her orgasms, but she didn't want to keep the powerful woman waiting. She started licking slowly, noticing that Jeanna had moved back down and was sucking on one of Tiffany's firm breasts, playing with them and marveling at their construction. She used her own talented mouth to suckle on those nipples.

Tiffany couldn't escape the pleasure, even if she had wanted to. This was the first time she had been involved in sex with multiple partners, and she was unused to being stimulated from more than one angle at the same time. Jeanna was like a leech, attaching her lips to one of Tiffany's tits and not relinquishing their grip until Jeanna was satisfied. But it was Vicky's tongue that finally did the trick, as Tiffany's thighs pressed harder against the sides of the girl's head as Tiffany had her own orgasm. It wasn't as thunderous as Vicky's had been, but it suited Tiffany just fine.