Ringside Seats Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,667 Followers

"C'mon sweetie, cum for me," Deborah said as Tiffany finally released her tit so she could moan. "My nasty little wrestler," she said as Tiffany's body shook and quivered.

"Oh fuck," Tiffany groaned as she kissed Deborah. As she regained control of her body, she pushed the big-titted woman up against the side of the shower, keeping Deb's hand trapped in place while Tiffany kissed her again . . . this time with more tongue.

Deborah kept her fingers moving, grasping one of Tiffany's taut ass cheeks and pulling her closer. She was mostly doing it to keep Tiffany comforted after the act. The muscular woman was the type of person who sometimes actually began to feel guilty about being pleasured unless she was given something else to think about.

"I really wish we could've done this down in Los Angeles," Deborah said as she continued to finger Tiffany's opening while gently running her hand up and down the woman's side. Tiffany Thurman was a beautifully sculpted specimen who had almost no concept of the potential that almost everyone else saw in her.

Tiffany pressed up against her even harder, relishing the feel of that middle finger in her sex and the pressure of Deborah's tits against her body. She reached a hand around and thrust it between Deborah's butt and the wall. One of her own fingers found its way into the blonde woman's slippery ass-crack and then into her asshole. She knew that Deborah seemed to like that sort of thing. Then Tiffany pressed her hips forward, pushing her friend's own hand against her mound. Every time Deborah's index finger thrust into Tiffany's depths or her supporting fingers massaged those outer lips, Deborah's knuckles rubbed against her own swollen womanhood.

Deborah's mouth found Tiffany's and sucked on the woman's tongue. Tiffany was getting better at figuring out what Deborah wanted, and the blonde woman needed to show her lover how much she was appreciated. While still pressed tightly together, and with Tiffany's finger still up her butt, Deborah withdrew her index finger and flattened her hand. Then she began moving that hand quickly up and down, effectively "petting the kitty" on both women. Tiffany groaned into Deb's mouth, then started gently gyrating her hips against her lover's hand. Deborah responded in kind, and both women rapidly approached climax.

Deborah was actually the first one to reach her destination. Having something in her ass, even as small as a finger made her especially sensitive up front. So she placed the back of her head against the shower wall and arched her neck as ecstasy shot through her body like lightning, causing every nerve in her body to hum with pleasure. But she kept her hand moving because she wanted Tiffany to cum with her. She quickly got her wish as the mighty woman's chest heaved and her skin tightened, and her juiced flowed onto Deborah's hand like so much shower water.

Both women just leaned into each other for a few moments, breathing heavily and basking in the afterglow.

"It's all coming back to you isn't it? How to make love to a woman?" Deborah asked. She turned Tiffany around and began massaging the woman's muscular shoulders. "You're too much woman for most lesbians," she joked. Then she kind of wished she hadn't said that. Tiffany already thought she was too bulky, and she tended to take most comments like that as being derogatory about her femininity. "Not that they won't try," she added. "Have you ever considered changing your look a little bit?"

Tiffany blushed. "Nah. Most of my clothes are comfortable and practical. That works for me," she said softly. She didn't want to admit that she would really LIKE to have at least one nice dress or outfit. Tiffany simply couldn't afford one.

Deborah grabbed the moveable showerhead and took it out of its carriage, pointed the spray of water at Tiffany's crotch. She snaked her other hand around, rubbing her lover's clit with her thumb while diddling her pussy with Deborah's index and ring fingers. "You know that if you want, I could probably help find you something new to wear in your budget," Deborah said into Tiffany's ear. She knew perfectly well how much her lover stressed about money and how unwilling the woman was to admit it. Deborah would love to help, but Tiffany wasn't someone you could force to accept it.

"No . . . that's okay. I'm . . . I'm good," Tiffany said, enjoying what Deborah was doing to her body. The warm spray was stimulating her entire pussy at once, and Deborah's fingers were like a second line of attack on all the particularly important bits. Deb pushed her hips against those incredibly tight buttocks. Then she got on her knees and while keeping her fingers moving up front, gently teased Tiffany's asshole with her tongue. "Oh God!" Tiffany said, her eyes open wide. Deborah had the ability to turn her on in so many ways.

"Like that?" Deb asked mischievously. She flicked her tongue against Tiffany's pink rosebud again and rubbed the woman's clitoral hood a little harder with her fingers. Then she pushed the hood away and directed more of the spray from the showerhead at that tiny little nub.

Tiffany's knees started to buckle and she grabbed the shower caddy, the flimsy plastic-coated wired bending in her hands. Deborah's tongue was darting against her asshole more often and the combination of the water and Deborah's fingers were too much for Tiffany to handle. For the third time that evening, she began to cum. Her girl-jizz trickled down her thighs to be quickly washed away by the water.

Deborah stood up and hugged her friend from behind, cupping her sizeable breasts and kissing her on the neck. "So, how did I do?"

"An A-plus, as always," Tiffany said. "I think you're spoiling me for other women."

"I'm sure that the right woman is going to come around and charm your pants off and make you forget all about me," Deb said. She would miss these moments together once Tiffany had found a more stable relationship, and she couldn't deny that she would probably be a little jealous. But her mind hadn't changed from its earlier stance . . . her friend deserved someone special.

"I seriously doubt anything but head trauma is going to make me forget about you," Tiffany joked. Then she felt another twinge in her back, and it must have shown on her face.

"Let's get you cleaned up and back to bed before you or I can do any more damage," Deborah said.

--------------- -----------------

A little while later . . .

--------------- -----------------

Tiffany stepped quietly out into the living room dressed in nothing but a towel. She went to check on Sally. The girl's bedroom door was open.

"Hi Mom," came a small voice from behind her.

Tiffany almost jumped out of her skin as she spun and faced her daughter. The little blonde girl was dressed in her Powerpuff Girls pajamas (Tiffany didn't know what her daughter saw in those characters) and was holding a glass of water.

"What'cha doin' taking a shower Mommy? It's late," the girl said, sipping her water and heading back to bed, closing her own door behind her.

Tiffany was just standing there, frozen in place and staring at her daughter's door. She had almost gotten busted by a seven-year-old! Suddenly and inexplicably, she began to giggle, and it was several minutes before she could go back into the bathroom and tell Deborah that the coast was clear.

------------ ----------

Across town . . .

------------ ----------

Lilly Kline's dorm room was filled with boxes. School was only a few weeks away, and she had gone permission to move into her room a bit ahead of schedule. She couldn't stand living with her parents anymore. Lucky for her, the girl who was supposed to be her suitemate had dropped out at the last second, so Lilly was going to have the graduate dorm to herself for at least a year. That also ensured that she would have the privacy she so often craved.

At the moment, she was taking advantage of that privacy. She was on her bed on all fours, thrusting her favorite sex toy into her clean-shaven pussy. It wasn't a typical dildo, consisting instead of a series of six balls that increased in size from about half-an-inch to almost two inches in width that were all connected together. It also had a nice handle, which made it easier for her to use by herself. Every thrust of that device sent several ripples of pleasure, and those ripples increased exponentially as the size of the balls increased. Her muscular little body glistened in the pale light of her reading lamp and her normally stern face was contorted with pleasure. She pushed her ball-dildo into her box; her opening stretching, contracting and then stretching again as each ball went in.

"Take me Tiffany," she muttered to the dry and dusty air of her bedroom. She pictured that muscular woman with some sort of strap-on toy mounting Lilly from behind and bringing her unbelievable pleasure. Then Lilly planted her face in her pillow and reached her other hand back to fiddle with her clit while she worked her toy in and out of her cunt. She pretended that her hand was Tiffany's tongue, teasing her nether lips while the sex toy plunged into her depths.

She flipped onto her back so she could get a better grip on her dildo. She actually bent herself in half until her own knees were on either side of her head, and she began to hammer her cunt with the foreign object grasped in both hands. She was a very lithe and limber young woman, so she was able to pull off this maneuver with no ill effects on her back.

She sunk the toy in all the way in to the last ball, which set off a much needed chain reaction in her body. It started in her stuffed pussy, and the tingling and warmth spread throughout her body. Then the pleasure ripple reversed and headed back to its own epicenter, and Lilly began to cum. Her own juices dripped down onto her small, firm breasts and pooled at the base of her neck. She straightened herself out and started rubbing her fluid into her skin.

"You are so fucking depraved," she told her ceiling. The ceiling ignored her. "And this is about as close as I'll get to the real thing unless I get my act together," she said, letting the cool breeze from the air conditioner wash over her body. She glanced down at the toy in her hand. "So, are you ready to go again?" she asked the blue-plastic device.

---------------- --------------------

Several weeks later . . .

---------------- --------------------

The whole arena was abuzz with excitement. NAXW was officially a WWE farm league as of that morning, which meant pay increases (however slight), better advertising and much better chances of making it to the big leagues. All the wrestlers were on edge and on their toes, each trying to wrap their heads around this most recent development.

The entire roster was out around the ring, watching "Rowdy" Robert and Python practicing for a one on one match-up the next night. John Wells had wanted everyone to start doing this to show the WWE bigwigs that his company was serious about putting out a good product, and for the first time, Tiffany Thurman agreed with him.

Tiffany's back had gotten better, though she was still taking it a bit easy. Luckily, Deborah had convinced John to let her act at Marcia "Vixen" Levinson's pseudo-manager for a couple of weeks in their ongoing feud with the Warrior Maidens, giving that back a chance to heal properly. Tiffany felt bad for "Freaky" Francine DeField ("Rowdy" Robert Defield's wife) had gotten stuck in a program with "Good Girl" Gabby, John Well's personal plaything and all around bitch. Francine was probably the best wrestler in the company, man or woman, at least in Tiffany's eyes. They weren't exactly friends, but unlike Gabby and her cohorts, Francine stayed professional.

Tiffany glanced around at all the wrestlers, managers and valets that were watching the practice. There were some good people there, even if they didn't think much of Tiffany and her "lesbian ways." She hoped that someone in that room would make something of themselves. She saw Deborah and John sit down (at least one seat apart) on the other side of the ring. Instinctively, Tiffany's eyes met Deborah's and the two women grinned. Vicky and Jeanna were both sitting one row behind Tiffany and were staring intently at the ring. Vicky was even taking notes. The blonde knockout was a true student of the game. Then, the seat next to Tiffany was suddenly occupied. She glanced over and saw that she had been joined by Lilly.

Tiffany still had no idea how to act around the young woman. Not only had the girl helped Tiffany out in her time of need, she had actually been making a concerted effort to be less confrontational with the wrestler. Every time they passed in the office or in the hallways, Lilly would take a deep breath before talking, as if expunging her negative energy. Tiffany had tried, cautiously, to reciprocate, and the two had sort of declared peace for the last few weeks. At the moment, Lilly was wringing her hands and looking straight forward.

The practice match was over and it was time for the next group to go in. Rowdy Robert was scheduled to take the win after a pretty-cool looking Northern Lights Suplex off the top rope. Since it was her turn in the ring, Francine slid under the bottom ropes, waiting for Gabby to get her ass in there. Gabby was chatting away with Elizabeth McKeen (aka "Lady Venom) and "Mr. Smooth" Paul Sternberg. They were part of the group of people who would be very happy to see Tiffany gone.

"Any time now," Francine said. She wasn't thrilled about this match-up. She knew she would have to carry Gabby's worthless ass all the way through the program for as long as it took, and she wanted to get their training session over with.

"Hold your horses, hon," Gabby said, finally getting up and climbing into the ring. Tiffany was staring at through her fingers for about five minutes. Gabby was HORRIBLE! She blew two relatively simple spots that made Francine's high-flying moves look bad. She was out of position several times, and even a casual observer could see that her punches were falling a foot short. She was trying to compensate with foot stomps, but she had about as much rhythm as a drunk rap musician. Much to her credit, Francine just gritted her teeth, offered "advice" as politely as she could and tried to finish the match.

But then, Gabby did something that brought a number of people to their feet, including Tiffany. She was going for a swinging neck-breaker and she held onto Francine way too tightly and far too long, and Tiffany felt a sympathy twinge in her neck as Gabby cranked her opponents head around. Francine lay on the mat, grabbing her neck as the trainers rushed into the ring. After a few minutes, it became apparent that Francine was going to be okay, but she was escorted back to the locker rooms to be looked over a little more carefully.

As Francine disappeared into the back, Gabby said, "Well, I guess that means I win."

While she may have been trying to be clever, Gabby had just fucked up. Injuring another wrestler was serious business, even if it was on accident, and making light of it wasn't tolerated. Tiffany was on her feet and moving towards the ring.

"You fucking incompetent . . ." Tiffany started to say just as she was grabbed by Jeanna, Vicky and Marcia, and it took all three women to keep Tiffany from going into the ring.

"Get out of my face, you fucking dyke!" Gabby said, once she noticed that Tiffany was being restrained. "I bet you wish you could get your hands on this, you dumb carpet-muncher! You don't have the guts! You're just fucking jealous because I've got more talent in one finger than you've got in your entire gorilla body!"

A number of other wrestlers had stood up, including Francine's husband. Some wanted to see the fight, while others wanted to prevent it. Robert was glaring at the callous bitch in the ring who had just hurt his wife. But everyone knew what was going on between Gabby and the owner of the company. Fucking with her could cost them their jobs. But as much as many of them disliked Tiffany, they wanted to see her rip the spoiled-rotten Gabby's head off. And they all knew she could do it. Like her or not, everyone knew that Tiffany was stronger and better than Gabby would ever be.

Tiffany didn't care about her job at that moment. Gabby represented everything she hated, and she wanted to wrap her hands around that bitch's throat and squeeze until her eyes popped out. She was actually on the verge of dragging her friends into the ring with her when Robert came over to help hold her back.

"She isn't worth getting fired over," he said.

"Yeah, you bitch!" Gabby said from the ring. "You're not so tough, you fucking . . ."

What happened next surprised absolutely everyone. Lilly had slid into the ring, spun Gabby around and punched her straight in the face. Gabby hit the mat like a ton of bricks, and her attacker pounced on top of her. Lilly wailed on Gabby as the woman tried covering her face.

"You God damn skank!" Lilly growled as she boxed the other woman's ears. "Shut your cake-hole, you pathetic cock-smoking crack whore!" Lilly continued to verbally and physically assault the woman until John, Elizabeth and Paul pulled her off. That turned out to be a mistake. Lilly headbutted Elizabeth, stomped on her uncle's foot, hip-tossed the much larger Paul Sternberg onto the mat, then went after Gabby again as she tried to crawl out of the ring. She was holding on to one of Gabby's legs as a couple of referees and the color commentator, Joe Powell, tried to pull the wounded woman out of the ring to safety.

Tiffany was no longer being restrained. That entire crew watched in utter amazement as Lilly, who wasn't particularly bulky or muscular as far as any of them had ever been able to tell, continued trying to tear Gabby a new asshole. Even when her intended victim was out of reach and several wrestlers were attempting to restrain their hostile ring-announcer, Lilly continued a verbal tirade that only some people understood and others just blanched at. It took several minutes before the young hellcat could be suitably restrained enough that Gabby was able to escape.

"I think she's my hero," Tiffany said, a look of shock on her face.

"I'm right there with you," said Robert.

----------- --------------

That evening . . .

----------- --------------

Lilly was lying on her bed in her dorm room again, staring at that familiar ceiling. She couldn't believe that she had let loose like that. She had gotten fired, but she was grateful that that stupid bitch Gabby wasn't going to be pressing charges. While "Uncle" John might not have tolerated anyone fucking with his prize "asset," he also wasn't going to send his niece to jail. So he had "talked" to Gabby about dropping the matter under the condition that Lilly was gone from the company. Lilly knew that he really didn't give a shit about what happened to her. He just didn't want to explain to his sister why her daughter was in county lock-up on assault charges.

She looked down at her hands. She had bruised a couple of knuckles she had a few scratches, but she was fine. But from what one of the security people told her, Gabby was going to have two black eyes, a busted lip, possibly a broken nose and numerous bruises. That was strangely comforting to her. Of course, even though she was going to be picked up her graduate student stipend, she would probably still need to find another part-time job to . . .

Lilly heard a knock on the front door. 'That's strange,' she thought, but she figured it might just be the dorm supervisor checking in on the early arrivals about something. But it was awfully late . . . She stood up and went to the door, and she was surprised to see Deborah standing there.

"Aunt Deb?" Lilly said. "What are you doing here? How did you even know where I was?"

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,667 Followers