Ringworld 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned and looked at Sara. "Mistress I need time to regain my strength."

"I thought I was paying for your time."

"Yes mistress, but I am drained and I need to recover."

"Tell him he's got to fuck me,"

"I'm not saying I won't, just give me a little time, cause you won't enjoy it if I can't get it hard," I said picking my words carefully.

"Let's go out to the casino," Sara cut in. "We can get some agriva to keep him hard and you two can have him when we get home, keep him all night if you want."

They agreed and went they all went to their rooms to get ready. They came back painted and powdered; all dressed in short skirts or short shorts. Cara took my leash, pulling it tight over her shoulder and making me dodge her steps as she talked with the others.

I got a look of pity from Hillie as we waited for the taxi. At the casino she continued to drag me behind her only loosening it when she sat at the roulette wheel, Sara sat next to her and the other two stood next to me as we looked over their shoulders.

They lost steadily, having a few odd wins as they tried their hand at the various games, and after stopped at the bar where they had cocktails excepting Hillie who had wine and me who had coffee at the insistence of Kaira, 'to keep me awake'.

They bought the agriva, and, at the recommendation of the sales assistant, a bottle of the numbing agent with one or two other items. Cara led me straight to her bedroom with Kaira following. She sat me on the bed and sorted through the purchases, handing Kaira a box of gloves while she opened the packet of pills.

She took one out and went off to the bathroom returning with a glass of water. She popped the little blue pill in my mouth and handed me the glass. I drank and swallowed, watching Kaira standing ready with the bottle, dark in her white gloved hand.

Cara took the glass back and Kaira moved in, laying me back and pouring some of the fluid over my barely aroused cock. She set the bottle down and gave a little drunken giggle as she started to massage it in, she was delighted as it grew in her hand, using her other hand to play with my balls as I firmed out.

Cara climbed up on the bed and shifted me around, her skirt hiked up and tights and panties missing. She grabbed my cock and straddled me, turning to Kaira who handed her a condom. She rolled it down and moved to position herself, guiding it in and sinking down on it.

She fucked enthusiastically, her breasts bouncing up and down inside her top, I turned to see Kaira watching my cock with her shorts half down softly fingering her clit. Cara worked me till she noisily orgasmed, leaving me well wanting with the condom and numbing drastically reducing the pleasure on my side.

As she sagged forward Kaira was on her knees next to her, helping her off as she climbed on in her place. They were each satisfied after the second fuck each, calling a halt and lying together beside me. I think I drifted till I was suddenly aware of Kaira getting back on top of me and starting to slowly fuck me again.

Cara hurried her on and took another turn making it an impossible eight times in a day, I wondered what my cock would feel like in the morning.

I found out when I woke up, my balls ached and my cock was throbbing sore with red splotches. They had the doctor come and he left a salve and instructions on not overdoing it again, threatening to report them until Sara's money made him forget. Hillie took me to her bed for me to rest and organised something to eat and drink for me.

Sara and the others went out to sample the city life leaving Hillie and I to talk, I gave her a yarn about being an asteroid hunter and the lonely life in space while she told me of her life, she was a bit of a geek, she loved archaeology, the reason she was here was that her mother was dating Sara's mother long term.

The affair was complicated by Sara's dad's eminent position as the leader of a powerful lobby group, her dad was long gone from the scene, he'd even moved planets when he remarried. When she asked me how come I was a slave I told her that I had greeted an acquaintance to warmly.

I was a little drunk when I met her at her home, I'd been waiting for her when she arrived home by taxi and that was that, I'd got fourteen days and here I was on my fifth day. She found it a little funny and confessed that she hadn't read the rules properly yet but she would now.

The best bit was her rubbing the salve on, gingerly at first then with tenderness as I grew hard in her hands, she made the joke that it was the last thing she would have thought of as a fun thing to do on a pleasure planet but it was nice doing it to me.

We were both laid out on the bed when the others returned, they surprised us as no sooner had we heard their voices they came bursting in, well Cara and Kaira did with Sara directing the porter where to put her purchases first.

Hillie scrambled off the bed as Cara asked was I ready yet, coming over to inspect it and finding the red blotches much reduced. Sara showed more concern and promised me no more sex till tomorrow if I was up to it then.

Hillie arranged dinner for me but went to the restaurant with the others after half shyly changing in front of me, asking me to look away as she undid her skirt. Lying there naked I found humour in her request and laughed as I turned away.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

"Oh nothing."

"Come on it must be something."

"I was thinking of your modesty while I have to walk around naked if you want to know."

She gave a little laugh. "You should have paid the fine then."

"Lend me the money then," I joked back.

I turned to see her sitting in a chair wriggling into a pair of skin tight leggings, then standing with her little thong on, untanned white stripes edging it, as she pulled it up to cover her. She glanced up when she finished.

"Hey you were supposed to be not looking," she complained, though the tone of her voice was friendly.

"You've got a nice figure," I said, meaning the compliment.

She stepped into her high heels, setting off her legs and then went to inspect herself in the mirror, applying a little makeup and brushing her hair before coming over to sit on the side of the bed.

"I won't be long."

"There's no rush, I'm not going anywhere."

She gave a little laugh at that and reached to give my thigh a squeeze. Standing she took a look around the room and with a smile at me collected her bag and was off with a final wave at the door. I turned on my side and curled up, wondering what the girls were doing back on the ship.

I straightened up as the door opened and her smiling face peeped around.

"They've gone to a club," she said. "How are you feeling now?"

"I'm okay, just bored, you know that the entertainment system is keyed to guests only?"

"Do you want it on now?"

"No, it doesn't matter now."

She'd wandered over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"It's time for the cream again," she said looking at my cock.

I felt my cock react even as she reached for the tube of ointment. She squeezed a bit into her palm and leant over. My cock was thickening and beginning to rise as she grasped it.

"This cream must be good," she said. "You look ready for action now."

I gave a quick laugh before I succumbed to the pleasure of her hand stroking me as she massaged the cream in. She stopped, leaving my throbbing and wanting more, as she inspected her work.

"You know this is the first time I've seen one really close up with time to look," she said, taking hold of it again. "The Minoans used to decorate walls with rampant penises and people copulating."

I wanted her to stop or finish me; though it wasn't deliberate she was teasing me with her small hand wrapped around my shaft.

"I think it might need a little more cream," I said.

She released me and turned to get the tube.

She stroked me slowly, smoothing in the extra cream, sending thrills through me with her delicate touch. When I groaned she looked at me and saw the pleasure on my face.

"You," she said, a smile breaking on her lips.

But she didn't stop, she carried on taking me to the peak and giving me and extra thrill when she sucked on my head and swallowed my seed as I erupted. She licked the last dribble off before letting it go and laying down beside me.

"You've got a nice taste," she said as she snuggled in to back me.

I turned and hugged her. "Thanks," I whispered, leaving my arms around her.

We lay quietly for a moment.

"Don't tell Sara, she said no sex."

I squeezed her. "Gentlemen don't tell."

She gave a giggle and put her hand over mine. "And blondes have more fun, I know."

She turned in my arms. "Could I see your ship?"

"No, I can't visit the docks in case I try to escape, stupid rule I know but I can't go there even if Sara took me."

"Oh well, so much for that idea. Do you play cards?"

"You brought cards here?"

I could see her blush. "Yes, for when we play penalties."

"What other games can you play?"

"Bridge, poker."

"Then you can play trumps," I said stirring.

"Like bridge?"

"Yes except the winner gets to call trumps for the next round and you deal one card less each time."

We were sat in the lounge playing when the others returned; they came in with three yellow collared men in tow.

"You've got to come to the Sugerlight next time," Cara said bringing her man to sit next to me. We sized each other up as the others took their seats; I was pleased to see that I had the biggest cock in the room though Sara's looked a close second.

They chattered about their visit to the strip club, before drifting off to their rooms leading their slaves. Hillie suggested we go down and have something to eat. We were gone over an hour, having wine with the food and bringing a bottle back up with us.

12