Rio Ravishment

Story Info
Two girls have an unexpected experience in Rio.
2.2k words
4.04
50.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,517 Followers

It was holiday season and they were enjoying themselves.

They were both pretty blondes, cousins, aged eighteen and nineteen respectively. They were still virgins but this was more by chance than conscious design. Neither had any objection to losing her virginity in the right circumstances, but neither were they in a hurry to have sex with someone just to be able to say that they had. It would happen when it happens.

Tonight they were going to the parade with Raoul and Ramon, a couple of Argentines in their early twenties. They had sort of teamed up with Christy and Jayde, not as two couples but as a group of four, with the men showing the girls their city. They had, naturally, chanced their arm but the girls had been casual but firm. No sex. We don't know you that well. Let's just get acquainted first and see what develops.

Ramon said that he has access to an apartment that overlooked the carnival route. The girls would be able to stand at the windows and have an excellent view of everything and get some good photos without being jostled by the crowds. No compulsion. The girls could check out the place and see that they weren't being lured into a den of iniquity or be expected to watch the carnival from a bedroom. This was said a bit tongue in cheek, and with a slight smile, but the girls realised that it was only sensible to check things.

The apartment proved to be a single bedroom on the fourth floor of a building right in the centre of the march route. The front room was set up as a lounge room, with a couple of armchairs and a TV, and there were two tall windows either side of a wall column from which they would have an excellent view and get some marvellous photos.

The parade was scheduled to start at 9:00pm. The foursome were at the apartment around 8:30, having a light meal, chatting and keeping an eye out for the start of the parade. Very soon they heard the noise levels outside start to rise and realised that the first major Samba-School was approaching.

"Hey, girls." Ramon called. "Don't just stand in the window. Lean out so you can get a good view of the floats coming and going. The windows are waist high so you won't fall out, and we'll be right here to stop you getting too carried away. And don't forget your cameras. You'll want to put the straps around your neck because if you drop them you'll never see them again."

Christy and Jayde know good advice when they hear it and in a matter of moments they are leaning out, taking photos and chatting.

Then Ramon and Raoul slid the windows back down, firmly closing them down to the girls waists and wedging them in position. Jayde and Christy were startled, naturally, and try to pull back in through the windows, but the wedges are very firmly in place and the girls find themselves unable to make any progress apart from the ability to wriggle slightly.

"What are you doing?"

"Let us out."

The girls yell but find the boys totally ignoring anything they say.

"Christy! What are they doing?" Jayde yells to her cousin.

"I don't know.' Christy yells back. "I think they're just clowning around and they'll let us out OH! JAYDE! Raoul is undoing my shorts. He's pulling them down and I've only got a thong on underneath."

"I know. Me, too" screamed Jayde. "And Ramon has just yanked down my shorts. Oh, God. Now he's pulling down my panties.

While the girls squirmed and yelled to each other the boys were laughing and slowly stripping off shorts, thongs, socks and shoes, until both girls were completely naked from the waist down. Now the real fun could begin.

The girls had quickly realised that there was nothing they could do to hinder the boys. They were stuck and screaming was useless. They were four stories up, and there was no way anyone would hear them over the noise of the riotous carnival crowd.

Christy lashed out and tried to kick Raoul, who dodged easily and called to Ramon. Ramon then firmly smacked Jayde on the bottom and told her to tell Christy not to do that.

"Christy, what did you do? Ramon just spanked me and said you were to stop it." wailed Jayde.

"All I did was try to kick Raoul, like this" Christy called back as she lashed out at Raoul again.

Another nod, and Ramon delivers another firm spank to Jayde's bottom, who squealed indignantly.

"Don't kick at him. I get spanked when you do. Look." Jayde frantically tried to kick Ramon. A nod to Raoul and this time Christy was able to enjoy the experience of a very hard hand coming down firmly on her pretty little bum.

"This isn't fair!" screamed Christy. "Whichever one of tries to defend ourselves causes the other to get spanked. That is a rotten thing to do."

"Maybe so, but it works. I'm not kicking if it means you get spanked. I assume you have the same intention."

"Yes." sighed Christy. "No use causing you to get a beating when I probably can't even connect with Raoul. What do we do now?"

"Just wait and see what the boys intend doing I guess. Do you think they're going to molest us?"

"You are so naive, Jayde. They're already molesting us. I suppose what you really mean, but are too chicken to say, is do I think the boys are going to rape us? We're naked from the waist down and can't run away. Do you think they've done this just to admire the view? Of course they're going to rape us. The question is how?"

"What do you mean how?"

"Are they going to pull a slam, bam, thank you, ma'am, or are they going to take their time? I think they're going to take their time. It's not like we're going anywhere."

"But, Christy, we're virgins. This is not how I envisage my first time." wailed Jayde. "I don't want this."

"Jayde."

"What? And why are you looking like that?"

"Raoul is stoking my pussy."

"Oh. Then that means that... Yes. Ramon is now touching me."

"Stroking you?"

"No. He's cupped me and is gently squeezing and letting go. What is Raoul doing?"

"He's just rubbing his fingers back and forth along my slit. It appears they have different methods of doing things."

"What's it feel like?

"Different. And I hate to say it, exciting. I haven't had a boy touch me up like this, especially being so helpless. What's Ramon like?"

"Like you said. Different, but exciting. What are we going to do?"

"Nothing we can do but keep talking and try to keep our spirits up. At least we're together and can share."

"Jayde! He's eased my lips apart and is stroking inside me. Oh, God! He just put another finger inside."

"Ramon is starting to do the same thing. They're really going to do this aren't they?"

"Just as soon as they think our pussies are receptive enough they're going to start the action in earnest."

Some time passes, while the girls watch each other, seeing the touch of frustrated desire slowly settle on each others face as the gentle stroking and internal manipulation continued.

"Jayde! Raoul has pressed his thing again me."

"His thing? You mean his cock?"

"Yes, damn it, his cock. It's pressed right along the crack of my bum. How big are these things supposed to be anyway. I thought they were only a few inches."

"Six inches is average I believe. How big is Raoul's?"

"Terror says it's 20 inches, but I suppose logic and what I can feel say between 7 and 8 inches. And I'm sure it can't really be as wide as it feels. Oh, god! It's going to happen soon."

"I think you might be lucky." quavered Jayde. "Ramon has just slipped his cock between my legs and if it's as short as 8 inches I'll eat it."

"Ahh. I don't think you should be saying something like that, Jayde. If Ramon hears you, you may have to."

"Christy! "He's moving my lips apart and pushing the edge of his cock into me. It's happening."

"I know! I assure you, I know! Raoul has just done the same to me and that snake of his is creeping into me."

"What happens now?"

"I don't know. I've never done this before either, remember. It's a case of wait and see. Just tell me what's happening and I'll do the same."

"OK. Ramon's just pushing firmly in. He's not in a hurry, but he's not taking his time, either."

"Same here. Does yours feel as large in you as mine does?"

"Probably. It seems to be filling me more than I can take. He's pushed it all the way up and is pressing against my cherry. If he goes any further he's going to pop it."

"I think that is their intention. They are raping us, after all. Raouls is also leaning hard against my cherry. Any bets as to which one of us gets popped first?"

"Christy! How can you make such a suggestion? Umm. Me, I think because Ramon is being very aggressive in his invasion of my pussy."

"I'll say you, too. Raoul is pulling back."

"Um. So is Ramon. What are they doing now?"

"Why ask me? You'll find out as fast as I will. Ahhh. Raoul is coming back in. He's moving back and forth. It feels weird."

"Ditto with Ramon. Back and forth with these funny little strokes. Ramon is doing them real quick. He jerks it back and pushes quickly forward. What is Raoul doing?"

"Same sort of thing, but from what you say he's moving a lot more smoothly than Ramon. He sort of slides out and then gently slides back in. I can't seem to help it but every time he slides in I find I'm pushing out to meet him, trying to get him to come further in. He feels enormous inside me but I'm starting to want more."

"Same here, Christy. When Ramon jerks it in I find I'm trying to spread my lips to grab a hold of that cock and pull it in. This is weird. But it's also starting to feel good."

"Is it ever! It makes you wonder why we waited this long. But this is still rape and there is no way that I'm going to admit that I like this."

"Owww!

"Ramon couldn't wait any longer?"

"Ow. He just suddenly rammed it in all the way, popped my cherry and jammed his cock so far up me that I think if I swallow I'll taste it. Now he's just holding it there, all the way inside me. I find I'm sort of wriggling about trying to adjust to this. I swear, a horse probably has a smaller cock than this animal. What is Raoul doing?"

"Still those little strokes, but he's speeding up. Any moment now I think... Ouch! Yes. I've finally had my cherry popped. He didn't come charging up me though. He's just barely passed where my hymen was, and he's coming in a little bit at a time, sort of letting me adjust to it as he comes. This feels so peculiar. I'm trying to talk to you but I'm thinking cock. There's a cock in me. It's swelling inside me. Do these things get even bigger once they're in you? I'll swear it's growing. And he's still slowly sliding it in. I wish he would stop stuffing around and finish the job!"

"Different men, different methods, I guess. I think I've finally adjusted to Ramon but he's still not doing anything. Just standing there with his cock plugged in."

"He's probably waiting for Raoul to get fully into me. Well he can stop waiting because I can feel Raoul's testicles pressing against my vagina so I don't think Raoul can get any further up me."

"When you're right, your right, Christy. Ramon's just started to move. What do you call it when they start screwing you in earnest?"

"Pumping, I think, and if that's the right word then I've got to say that Raoul is now pumping me for all he's worth. Jayde, this thing is enormous. I can't think. He's fucking me for all he's worth and everything is cock and sensation. Say something, Jade!"

"I can't!" wailed Jayde. "I'm getting royally screwed too, you know. How can I talk with this monster thrashing around inside me."

"Jayde, I'm coming. This is so unfair. I wanted a boyfriend to be the first. Not some horny Argentine. I'm coming!"

"Me too. Oh, this feels so goooood! Why have we waited so long?"

"Jayde! They're not wearing condoms. I can feel Raoul coming inside me and it feels, it feels, Ohhhh."

After a while the girls relaxed. They felt the boys withdraw, and waited to be released from the windows. Then Christy felt something warm and wet carefully wiping between her legs.

"Jayde, what are they doing now?"

"Don't worry, girls," called Ramon. "The parade still has a couple of hours to go so relax and enjoy it. As to what we're doing to you right now, it's half time. We're cleaning the playing field before swapping sides."

The girls looked at each other with horror and anticipation. It looked as though they were in for a long night.

Ashson
Ashson
8,517 Followers