Rising From The Fire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get out," War said quietly. His voice was hard and deep but even though he wasn't speaking to me, and everyone knew it, I still cringed. "Get out, all of you. Out!"

Morty had to help Famine off of me, our bodies made a soggy suction release sound as we separated.

"My Princess," he murmured as Morty supported his frame, which seemed to me marginally larger. Maybe it was a trick of the eyes. Considering every piece of glass in the place was broken I wasn't sure how or where they went, but Morty and Famine were gone. Leaving me with War and Conquest.

"I said get out," War broke eye contact with me to stare at his brother.

"But how could you not want me?" Conquest whined and it was enough that I really didn't want him. When I looked at him, instead of just disbelief, I saw that he was hurt by the reality, as if I'd cut him.

I tried to sit up, but my body refused to cooperate with me. I lay on my kitchen table as if I were made of liquid.

"Sorry," I whispered to Conquest. His eyebrows raised and the hurt look was almost comical on his face.

"GET OUT!" War cried, his fists pounded the table I was on, shaking me to my core.

I didn't need to wonder. Between these two demons there would always be the question who would win in a fight. They had decided years, millennium before I was even born, that they would never fight. Except, maybe, I was someone worth fighting over? No, I'm really not that special, especially in their eyes.

"I didn't get a turn," Conquest said in a small voice.

"You should have taken her, but I need to speak with Nessa alone." War said. See, told you I wasn't worth fighting over in their eyes.

"That's the problem, I couldn't take her. I just couldn't." he whispered disbelief returning to his voice to over power the hurt.

"Sorry," I whispered again.

"Don't apologize, just give me permission to fuck you, Princess!"

I blinked at him. I blinked again and looked at War. "You...need...my...permission?" I panted.

"Yes," Conquest answered. He did. He really did. Whoa. I wasn't sure how I felt about being left alone in my disaster area of an apartment with War, but I knew if I agreed to fuck Conquest here and now it could send him over the edge.

For the moment, War's wrath was contained. I had a moment to wonder if I should test him and the look on War's face told me no. I'd be a very, very, evil little Demonic Princess if I said yes to Conquest.

"Okay," I said. How did you expect a Demonic Princess to answer? No? Yeah, right. Have you met me?

12