Risking Judy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I didn't exactly encourage him."

"I finally told him that Judy wore all those matronly clothes to cover up a hideous case of psoriasis," she said. "That shut him up about fucking Judy."

Rachel laughed until tuna sprayed out of her mouth.

"But he kept up talking about other women," she went on. "I just couldn't stand it any more, so I finally told him to bugger off."

She sighed and though for a moment.

"He is so hot, though," she added sadly.

"Was he a good lover?" I asked nonchalantly.

Rachel looked up at me and stopped chewing.

"Why are you asking me all this?" she asked suspiciously.

"Just curious. A bit jealous, I guess," I said smiling. "Well? Was he good?"

"Oh yeah, he's the best," she said. "If you must know."

She took another bite and thought as she chewed.

"He may be a jerk but he has an awesome body and he knows what women like in bed. And I probably shouldn't tell you this ..."

"Another secret?" I asked.

"Well, let's just say that girls call him 'Donkey Dick'."

"Oh," I said.

"Is your curiosity satisfied or do you want me to get Jason to show you his dick?" she said, smiling.

"No," I said. "That's enough."

Finally I knew why Jason had stopped talking about fucking my wife. I should have been happy that he would never again try to get into her pants, but for some reason I wasn't. I shouldn't have cared what Jason thought of Judy but I did. It bothered me that he thought that my woman was covered in hideous scaly scabs.

My life was perfect except for one thing. It was stupid and immature but I needed Jason to know my woman was lovelier than any woman he'd ever been with.

But how to do it?

To be continued...

12