Rite of Passage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't, he couldn't help himself, he moved his hand to her cock, gripping it at the base and squeezing it, trying to pry it free from his mouth or at least deny more of it from entering as it pushed against his throat, but the action only caused her to moan, "Yeah I knew you fucking wanted it! Wanted my cock!"

She bit her lip and drove herself down. Jamie's eyes snapped open in shock and pain as the thick tip of his beloved sister's cock forcefully penetrated his throat, filling it and dominating him fully.

Past the tightest point the force and pressure she was exerting on the boy gave in an instant, the mushroom tip of her thick edging cock plunging down his throat to fill him, his plush angelic lips wrapped tight around the base as he pressed desperately against her, his face turning red at the sharp foreign pain of having a huge thick cock rammed down his virgin throat.

"Oh yesss... I knew you would be the perfect deepthroating bitch... You're going to fucking learn to wake me up every morning with my morning wood balls deep in your fucking tight ass throat..." she growled as she gripped him, holding him deep as she ground her balls into his chin, watching him squirm.

"Won't take long slut... Just suck it up and take it like a bitch..." she grinned as she drew her cock out until only the spongy, saliva coated tip rested on her tongue, giving him the luxury of half a moment's reprieve for him to draw in a breath before she forced herself back in again.

He held onto her thighs, tired of trying to push away and just trying to survive, his mouth was forced open uncomfortably far, stretching his lips around her shaft as the tip pressed over his tongue, delved deep into his tight throat before venturing back up again in a brutal rhythm. He could feel the heat of it, every ridge and line as it penetrated him, never given enough time to truly draw in a breath and recover. Not that she cared in the least at this stage.

She panted hard as she looked down at him taking his cock. From her point of view, ears muted to his chokes gags and whimpers, blind to his colour and inability to draw in a breath, all she saw was a natural born cocksucker, skillfully throating her cock like he was in love with it. "Yeah, I knew you would love this... So fucking much..."

She tilted her head to one side and was satisfied to see his slender pale neck visibly bulging with her cock with every single thrust, she could almost even make out the distinction of the ridge of her tip in the outline of his tight, cock swallowing throat.

The bathroom was awash with wet noises, the soft pattering of the hot water striking her muscled back, the deeper slicker and more viscous noises of her darling plaything throating her cock, the ragged desperate gasps for air. It spurred her on but she managed to control her tempo, doing everything she could to stave off her climax. She could only rob him of his oral virginity once, she wanted it to be memorable.

Jamie, however, couldn't take it anymore, the pain in his throat was mounting, the burning in his lungs intensifying, he wasn't getting enough air, already the room was spinning and he knew, soon he would black out. And gods only knew what she would do to him if he did that. He had to put a stop to this, end this ordeal. But he couldn't force her off, even at his best, she was just too strong. He could, however, make it end quicker.

One hand slid up her thigh and between her legs without her noticing, her head tilted back as she lavished in the pleasure, he waited, waited until her tempo quickened, her deep brutal thrusts short and desperate, her cock hardening to steel as it prepared to cum, a point where the last few times she had slowed down to delay the inevitable, and he moved, moved to cradled her balls in her hand, lifting and gently squeezing them, trying to urge her to cum.

Caitlyn gasped in surprise as she felt his hand on her, in her mind, in her fantasy, he was already a willing talented little cock slut, but the hand coaxing out her load was no fantasy, she looked down in surprise and saw him looking up at her, with those big blue blowjob eyes. Wide and beautiful, so innocent and tempting.

She was so lost in that delicious gaze that she hadn't sensed her climax approaching until it was too late, she passed through the threshold of no return and felt her balls surge with cum, she gasped and hilted herself inside of him, every thick throbbing inch of her girl cock pressed down his throat, pulsing as his hand massaged her sack, drawing out her thick seed.

Her cock pulsed in his throat and he did his best to maintain the eye contact, so oxygen starved he didn't even realise that with his objective achieved he could stop his extracurricular activities of working her balls. Each pulse of her cock stretched his throat painfully and he felt an odd blossoming heat in the pit of his body. She was depositing her load straight into his stomach, where, in her mind, it belonged.

She looked at her sweet obedient little bitch, her mouth open and her tongue lolling as she panted, cumming down his throat, staring down into his gorgeous eyes, feeling his hand eagerly helping her along. This could only get better, she knew, each time she played with him he would be a little less resistant, a little less prone to rebellion. He would fight and he would lose.

Jamie felt the room spinning, a dizziness sweeping through him as his lungs burned, too long, his face started to turn blue and his eyes started to roll back, his vision twisting, fading as the steely length down his throat denied him any reprieve, just pulsing, pulsing, pulsing...

She drew her cock from his throat, one hand matted in his hair the other around her length stroking it, aiming to land the last few strands on him, painting his pretty little face white with her 'affection' as his head lolled forward limply and his eyes snapped open, drawing in a loud intake of breath as he raised his head, his smooth chest rising and falling rapidly as he pulled in lungful after lungful of sweet, sweet air. He felt the hot streaks against his face and neck, not many, as she had fed most of her load to him.

His eyes focused and he looked up at her, her cock flagging as it drooled a little line of cum down to lay across his chest, his own cock painfully erect, he noted. She was smirking, a smug self-satisfied look as she gave her shaft a few final jerks, savouring the moment, another moment of his defeat and her victory.

She stepped past him casually and from the shower, feeling the enticingly warm and soft mat on the bathroom meet the soles of her feet and toes. She let out a happy sigh, not turning to face him as she collected a towel and wrapped it around herself, sated once more.

"Mm... I needed that... Thanks babe." she glanced over her shoulder at him, kneeling in the water, panting as he tried to recover, a couple strands of her cum across his feminine features.

"Clean yourself up cutie... Your present will be here in half an hour." She winked, voice playful and teasing as she sauntered from the bathroom, hips swaying, shutting the door and leaving him alone.

He paused for some time, just kneeling in the stream of the shower as the water washed off her strands of cum, but did little to wipe away the pain in his throat or the shame for what he had done, let alone the shame for the erection that still stood proudly between his thighs. What was happening to him? Was he enjoying this?

A sharp knock rang out on the bathroom door. "Hey! Hurry up! She'll be here any minute!!"

She? She? What the hell was his birthday present, what was she planning? As afraid as he was as to what it might be, he was more afraid as to what she would do to him if he hid in here. So with pain and reluctance, he stood and switched the shower off, bracing himself mentally for whatever she had coming next.

12