Riverton Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,054 Followers

It was time to put the police and Big Tony off my sent. I assumed that at some point the police and through them, Big Tony would try tracking my movements by watching for any activity on my ATM or credit cards. If and when they did, I wanted it to appear that I was headed away from Riverton.

When I left the Exxon station I went west on Industrial and then took route sixty-one south. I drove about 50 miles to Hannibal, Missouri. In Hannibal I found an ATM and withdrew four hundred dollars from my savings account. Then I went to the Golden Corral Buffet. I parked my bike behind the restaurant where I wouldn't be seen and I took off my leathers and locked them in the saddle bags with my helmet. I didn't want anyone in the restaurant to notice that I had arrived on a motorcycle.

I paid for my meal with my credit card and after I ate I went across the street to the Econo Lodge Motel and registered under my own name, using my credit card to pay for one night. I went to the room, turned on the television and messed up the bed so it would look like it had been slept in. Then I left the room key on the bed side table, got on my bike and headed back north on Route 61, stopping at the Tic Toc Motel near Taylor, Missouri. There I registered under my brother's name, using Jack's Missouri driver's license for identification and paid cash for the room. Once in my room I laid down on the bed to think about my next move but fell asleep before I could make any plans.

End Part Two

K.K.
K.K.
3,054 Followers