Riviera Sun & Knickers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are right Simon this feels good, you have a lovely bottom Isabelle." Lucy giggled.

"The best is yet to come," I said, I went to stand up and at the same time took the hem of Isabelle's dress and started to lift it up over her head. It would have been easy for her to have stopped me at this point but she didn't, instead she raised her arms and allowed the dress to be taken off. She wasn't wearing a bra and her breasts were firm beautiful globes, I couldn't help letting out a little gasp as I fully realised what a gorgeous woman Isabelle was.

I tried to remain cool as I sat down again, when in truth I was a wreck and feeling a little out of my depth. The slip she wore was white nylon and stopped about two inches above her knees, as I sat in front of her I could clearly see her pale blue panties framing her pussy.

"Slips are so sexy, when they feel silky like this and you can clearly see panties beneath them, your hands slide so easily over the curves of the arse." I said in a barely audible whisper.

"Aren't You going to kiss Isabelle's pussy like you did ours," Asked Chantal, "I want to see you kiss her pussy."

Lucy came and sat next to me. "I agree." She said as she curled her fingers into the waistband of Isabelle's slip and pulled it down over her hips and let it fall to the floor.

I looked up, Isabelle's breasts just above my head as she looked down at me and smiled.

"it's only fair Simon." she said.

I put both hands on her arse and pulled her toward my face and waiting tongue, I could smell her pussy and see a wet patch on her panties. My cock was fit to burst from my chinos and in desperate need of some attention when Isabelle stopped me just as I was about to bury my face in her panty covered pussy.

"I think I'd like to see a little evening out on the clothes front first! I am nearly naked and you are all fully dressed! You first Simon, let's have you down to your panties." smiled Isabelle.

"I think we can help with that!" Said Lucy already pulling my deck shoes off my feet.

Isabelle leaned forward and taking the hem of my polo shirt lifted it over my head, Chantal had been fiddling with the belt of my chinos and now required me to stand. The bulge from my rigid cock was not helped by her stroking it as she undid the buttons and pulled the zip on my trousers. It was a massive relief to have it released from its tight confines.

"Your turn now girls." Isabelle instructed.

I sat back down on the bunk and positioned myself in front of Isabelle again, whilst watching Lucy and Chantal disrobe.

"You're arse looks great in those panties," Lucy said to Isabelle. She then stood behind her and cupped her arse stoking it and slipping her hand inside. With so little room in the cabin Chantal sat on the other bed and started to stroke and play with Lucy's arse her hand also slipping between her legs.

I put a hand between Isabelle's legs and cupped her pussy feeling the dampness as I ran a finger along the slit of her pussy. Isabelle let out a quiet moan as I finally buried my face in the soft nylon of her panty covered mound. Lucy and Chantal had moved and were now squeezed on the the other bunk hands down each other's knickers. I carried on sucking on Isabelle's pussy the front her panties now a damp rag from a combination of my saliva and her juices, my hands were inside the legs of her panties as I kneaded her arse.

Isabelle's breathing was becoming more ragged as she put her hands on my head to ensure it stayed right where she wanted it, I could hear both Lucy and Chantal purring and moaning as I assumed they were bringing each other off. The with a shudder and her legs nearly buckling under her Isabelle let out a long low moan and thrust her hips at me as she experienced her orgasm.

"Holy shit!" She exclaimed as she leaned forward putting her hands on the cabin wall for support and blowing out her cheeks.

This position left her breasts hanging just above my face, "Too tempting," I thought to myself.

I raised my head and took one in my mouth and played my tongue over her erect nipple, my hands finding her gorgeous panty clad arse again. Without touching it I knew my cock was about to explode all on its own, so when Isabelle moved back and pushed me on to my back on the bunk I hoped that finally some relief was coming my way.

My cock was rigid and poking out of my boxers dribbling pre cum as Isabelle leaned over and brushed her breasts over it. Then with her long dark hair playing over my groin she lowered her head over the tip and took me in her mouth slowly and with great skill her head moving up and down my shaft her tongue playing with my swollen head.

Now I had just seen and played with three beautiful panty clad arses, kissed and licked their pussies, watched them undress down to their pretty panties, so this was never going to be the longest running show on earth! In no time at all I felt my orgasm building and thrust my hips up toward Isabelle, sensing this she took my shaft in her hand and brought me to a climax all the while sucking and licking my cock as I bucked and shuddered under her.

The cabin whilst small and cramped with all four of us was very quiet for the next few minutes as we all recovered, it was Isabelle who spoke first.

"Well who knew panties could be be so much fun? Thank you Simon for the education, although I suspect we have many more classes ahead of us..."

12