Riya and Rudra Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummmmmm, hurt me harder Rudra." He paused for the briefest moment and looked into my deep eyes at the utterance of his name. His mouth descended over mine holding mine inside his. Then he began to slam his penis all the way to his balls inside me. It hurt. It hurt and that aroused me even more. Every time he slammed he shoved me deeper into the mattress under him.

"Aaaaaaaaahhh," I moaned in pain and that drove him over the edge. He quickened his fucking, slamming harder against me like a cannon ball.

"Get pregnant you bitch." Our orgasms came at the same time and that made this coupling more pleasurable than any other.

"You like getting hurt." It was more a statement than a query.

"Yes," I replied with faint embarrassment. "Do you like hurting me?" I asked reluctantly.

"Physically- No, emotionally – no, but sexually - I think yes."

"I like you to hurt me, really hurt me." I shuddered at my own acceptance of it.

"Okay babe," his hand trembled where he placed it over my belly. "But only until you're pregnant. We can end up hurting the baby. How many days till your period?"

"A couple, I'm usually late, so we won't find out until a week or so later."

He nodded.

"What will we call our baby?"

"Yukti if it's a girl and Vansh if it's a boy."

He smiled at my instantaneous reply.

"You've been thinking a lot about it."

12