Road Horny Wife: The Dr’s Visit…

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another ripple of orgasms followed as the nurse unstrapped Elaine's legs and pulled her feet from the stirrups. The nurse said "You can put your knees back together now, Sweetie. You don't need to keep your legs spread that wide apart any longer. The Doctor has finished with you now." Elaine thought to herself "But I WANT to keep them spread wide for you, Sweetie!" but of course she didnt actually verbalize that, although the thought triggered another sizable orgasm! The nurse got some warm washcloths and began cleaning her juices off of her sensitive skin. She helped Elaine stand up, still totally nude. My wife dropped the exam gown to the floor and stood intentionally naked before the pretty young nurse as the nurse continued washing every inch of her body over and over. Elaine leaned on the nurse for support, hugging her, as she was still weak in the knees from the exam. Elaine told me "I was so light headed that I can't be sure, but I'm pretty certain the nurse dropped the wash-clothes and rubbed my whole body with her bare hands! She was amazing!"

Elaine could not stop squirting from her pussy, so the nurse got two feminine napkins and held them tightly in place over her pussy while Elaine pulled up her thong to hold them in place. She finally finished dressing and walked out of the exam room. She felt like every eye in the building was on her. She stopped at the desk and made an appointment with the young Doctor for four weeks later.

"So much for being the good little wife now" she thought. Elaine was really looking forward to her visit to her sister's to renew their "The Bad Sister" competition! She was SO looking forward to telling Donna all about her sexy new Doctor and how their 'get to know you' session had progressed! She was not however, looking forward to that 24 hour drive all alone. Now she's as horny as she's ever been in her life and not at all looking forward to that long drive tomorrow. What will she ever do to pass the time on the road?

She thought about all the big trucks on the highway. Her Dad is a long haul trucker and tells all sorts of stories about "Checking out the seat covers", "Road Whores" and "Lot Lizards." Elaine thought to herself, "Too bad I'm not one of those girls! That would be a lot more fun than the 24 hours of solitary confinement behind the wheel that I will have to endure tomorrow!"

To be continued...

Even though I think this story is stand alone hot as FUCK, (as is my amazing wife), I am currently writing the next chapter about my wife's solo road trip the next day and how the events of that trip unfolded. Will the sex craved slutty Cougar Hotwife that I married ever reappear?

I can't tell you how much I am in love with my beautiful, sexy wife!

Please vote this story a FIVE and leave your sexy hot comments! I'll try to get the next chapter to you ASAP!

12