Road to the Sun Ch. 03: Arrival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire could feel James's pulse through her tongue; it matched her own heart beat. The more she worked his member deeper into her mouth, the more her saliva built up. She took a breath through her nose and swallowed.

James was shocked, amazed, giddy and a hundred other emotions flooded his being. He was getting his first BJ, from his sister no less. James's legs started to tremble. He reached for an eave of the porch with his free hand. His sister had just deep throated him.

"Um, oh my god! Claire, that feels awesome!"

"Mmmm."

James released his grip from his cock, and grabbed a support beam. He had to spread his feet apart just a bit. James had been drowning in Claire's eyes, but he just had to watch his cock as it slid into her throat, multiple times. James could feel his nut sack tingle. Claire would moan and his balls would tingle more. He felt every vibration race to his nuts. James looked back into her eyes and noticed that they had glazed over; her eyelids began to droop.

James's legs started to shake the moment Claire closed her eyes as she began to quiver. James's head fell back as his orgasm leaped from his cock.

Claire's orgasm overtook her legs and she quickly wrapped her arms around James's waist. Multiple blasts of cum flowed down her throat, her manna, her reward for her worship of the man she loved. Claire's legs gave way and James slipped from her mouth. She held James tight, turned her face to the side, and pinned his cock between her cheek and his leg.

The cool air chilled Claire's legs giving her the strength to stand. She looked up at James, and he looked as if he had been crucified or paused in between jumping jacks.

Claire then cleaned cum and saliva from James's penis with her tongue. Kissed his ball sack and then wandered off to the outhouse. When she returned to the cabin, she found Cindy and Melody curled up to James. So she just crawled back into bed next to Cindy. She looked at the fire, smiled to herself, and drifted off to sleep.

Cindy pushed up against James as he slept. She was pissed off at Claire. Claire may not have forced James into the blow job, but she most definitely performed a sneak attack. What guy would stop a woman from giving him a BJ after his cock was already in her mouth? None.

Next time, she would have to get up at the same time, not wait a few and then look out the window. She hugged James tight and kissed his shoulder, then rolled over towards Claire. Cindy was not going to let Claire sneak off again, so she snuggled up close to her sister's back. As she lay she could smell James's cum. She knew what semen smelled like. Although James's smell was more pleasant.

Cindy put her hand to Claire's face and felt something sticky in Claire's hair next to her ear. She collected some of it on her middle finger, and brought it up to her nose. 'Mmm,' it did smell pretty good. Cindy then stuck out her tongue...

To be continued...