Road Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Mayhem back home.
3.6k words
4.1
17.3k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 09/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers

{I stuck this in the Mature section even though it is sort of about my loving wife Debra.

She really is one of those, there is no doubt at all on that.

The Mature part is because I am 70, and she is 58.

She is also very on the naughty side, which I love about her.

This is just what happened after our last trip down to Reno.)

+++

The real problem with going on a road trip isn't the getting there, it is having to make the long drive back.

The odometer on Debra's new Camaro RS is accurate, it was 567.2 miles down and 566.8 miles back. Google told me it was 567 miles, that doesn't sound like all that far.

It actually is over 9 long hours assuming one can run the speed limit which we can when I drive, but don't when Debs is behind the wheel.

Then there is the part about running up on trucks going 75, they pull out and take three miles to pass another rig, managing barely 50 or so in many cases. We left at 9 in the morning and pulled up at our house at just before 8 PM, not bad.

My ass felt like it had been beaten by someone using boards. The new Camaro Debs bought handles like a dream, it is perfect for say...a 30 mile trip.

But the suspension is stiff, every bump and flaw in the road belts a person right in the butt. It helps a little bit to be in the passenger seat, reclined, but not much.

We didn't even unpack, not that it would have taken any time since we had just three suitcases. Debs would have packed more but there is no way to get any more in the damn car anyway so no point.

We went straight to bed, I was tired so I reached over to give Debra's butt a good night rub, it felt funny so I pulled the covers down to take a look.

There was a perfect imprint of the stitching of the car seats on her ass. I started snickering so she jerked to covers off of me, yep.

Perfect imprint on my ass, too!

That started some giggling, which started some touching and fiddling around, Debs reached over and grabbed this big vibrator she has. The thing has a long curved handle and a padded head on it, she got to rubbing my ass with it which felt kind of good.

So I grabbed the thing and started rubbing her ass, she squirmed at first but then stopped squirming, next thing I knew I was using it for the real purpose that it was probably invented for.

Then somewhere in there we fell asleep, and man do I mean sleep! I looked at the clock when I woke up, it was half past 12.

Like I said, long drive.

I went and got myself a cup of cold Coffee, stuck it in the microwave, put just a teaspoon tip full of sugar in it since Debs was still asleep.

She doesn't like me using sugar much, I think her plan is to be sure I am still alive at 100.

Someone banged on my door, hell, all I had on was my ratty robe, it does have a belt but one of the belt loops has broken so I have to do contortions to reach it to get it tied.

When it's just us around the house I don't bother, I just let things hang out the front. Debra doesn't mind, in fact she likes that. Besides, if the pull over heavy T-shirt she wears around the house was any shorter, I would be able to see her navel.

I am serious, it stops a full two inches above her beaver and I happen to know she does that deliberately because of me.

Anyway, I got the robe tied and answered the door. There stood Bud and Billy, his main squeeze.

I told you folks about Bud a few stories back, he is around 5'7" tall and close to 220 pounds and he ain't fat! I have good shoulders on me, his will fit through a door frame but barely, his arms are close to not believable.

At about 55, he is younger than me but looks older, too many years outside in the wind and rain I guess. He has 90 acres not too far from where my little ranch I used to have was.

Well, at least I think he looks older, anyway.

"So? How was the trip?" He asked as I let them in. Billy was right behind him, she looked at me and blushed but came on in.

The last time I saw Billy was out in front of my house, sitting with Bud in his junker Studebaker pickup.

Holding her shirt open, letting me see her bare titties! Probably for a good 15-20 seconds as I stood there in surprise, my mouth moving but no sound.

I don't know what it is with women, but nearly all of them love to have their tits looked at. I think that goes way back to school, boys reach puberty later than girls and by then the girls are aware of their tits. Then they see where all boys, and all men also, look.

So yep, I think every woman on Earth would love to have their tits looked at, if they are somewhere where they don't think anyone else will ever know.

Yea, that was something Bud put her up to, maybe as a joke or maybe to really get us even for him yapping about seeing my wife Debra's tits in her office.

Billy blushed furiously but did it, and I am sure she got a kick out of doing that.

Now my Debs is a registered nurse, and she has some kind of thing that keeps her overly warm all of the time that she takes pills for.

So. She goes to work without underwear, most people don't have a clue since she has that blue smock on, but if she sits down on her little roller stool and bends over to check out a client, there they are.

And she sure as hell is not bashful about that, which I am now sure of after what happened down in Reno.

I was sitting there watching the show, naked body builder type women up there naked, flexing their muscles. OK, that was fun.

Then this woman came out, a real looking one. It took me maybe 10 seconds to realize it was Debra, she had on a mask and a fake wig which threw me for a few moments.

That was the hottest thing I ever saw her do and she has done quite a few things that would give me a boner even if I was in a casket, let me tell you.

I wanted to get her down and shove my old thing right in there but I couldn't right then, not with a couple of dozen old farts hooting and hollering and throwing money up on the stage.

Somehow then she got by me and went to our room, I found her there maybe 30 minutes later and did shove my old thing right up there.

The truth is that she was a little bit worried that I might be upset, I wasn't. Damn that was hot!

+++

Anyway,. here sat Bud, and Billy. He is a friend, I have know him since he was around 30 or so.

But what in the hell was he doing at my house on a Saturday morning? Well, afternoon, but still.

"So what's up?" I asked, plopping down in my recliner, using one hand to hold my robe shut.

I mean, Billy was sitting right there, I didn't want to flash my junk at her. I did notice she had on a tank top T-shirt and clearly no bra, that I could tell because the shape was just like it had been when they were bare maybe 5-6 weeks earlier when she flashed me.

"Aw, we was just in town. Thought we would stop by. I needed a new tire for my big tractor, went and hooked a branch and poked a hole right through the damned thing."

"That's too bad, those are expensive." I said. My mind jumped instantly to the word "tire" and that Dave guy from down in Reno.

He was there, in the room when Debra did her nudie thing. It was supposed to be 600 miles from home, no locals, you know? Out of town, nobody knows you, get naughty as hell, then sneak home and go to church come Sunday morning?

No such luck, we run into Dave, I found out his last name is Horsley. Lizard eyes, he figured out Debra was the one up there, and he made some suggestions which I did my best to deflect.

The guy had bought out the local tire shop on main street in our little town.

Where I know everyone, and I do mean everyone, and Debra being the person running the local medical facility, well? She knows everyone too.

"Yea, cost me $600.00 by the time they put it on the wheel. Now I have to take it home and put it on the tractor, I was thinking you could give me a hand?"

"Hell, you got it off, didn't you?" I asked. I happened to know that that tire and wheel was about as tall as I am, not quite.

Which means heavy.

"Yea, but once I got the nuts loose it falls off, now someone has to help me shove it up in place with my little tractor while I put the nuts back on."

I sighed, I wasn't really in the mood for that but Bud had helped me so many times over the years I couldn't really say no.

"We can drive you out since it's raining, we can take the little tractor up the hill, then I was thinking I could get Billy here to run you back home?"

"Ok. Let me go get dressed, I need to tell Debra where we are going." I got up and went in, found some not too dirty blue jeans and a heavy work shirt, plus a coat since I knew it was drizzling outside.

That is one thing about the Oregon coast, it is either raining, preparing to rain, or it just quit and is resting up for the next round of rain.

+++

We got out to Bud's ranch, Billy sat in the middle and didn't say a single word. I always found her to be on the quiet side anyway, different since Bud is exactly the opposite.

Bud and I managesd somehow to shove the tire off the back of his truck, we hooked up a chain so we could drag it up the driveway. When it rains, Bud uses the little tractor, hell, even a four wheel drive would have trouble with his driveway when it's wet. Dragging the heavy tire and wheel, even the little machine hopped up and down and spun a little bit.

Once we got to his upper field, I ran the tractor and used the bucket to pick up the tire after we chained it down. That part was easy, it slid right on and Bud made short work of the 12 big nuts that held it in place.

Then we stood and looked at the machine, the right side tire had nearly all of the lugs worn off of it, the left one was brand new.

"Ain't got no $600.00 for the other one, it will have to do." He said, catching my look.

We went back down the hill, Billy drove as Bud went back up to his house with a wave.

"So, what did you think, Danny?" Billy asked the moment we went around the first turn.

"About what?" I asked.

"You know. When I did that, let you see me." I glanced over, she had a small smile on her face.

"That was....uhh...nice. Not many women would do something like that." Hell, what was I supposed to say?

"I heard about what Debbie did." Billy said.

"You mean Debs? Like what?" I got a sudden sinking feeling.

"What she did when you guys were down there in Reno." She cast me a side long glance.

"Who told you about that?" No point in denying it, and I already had a pretty good idea who was yapping.

That Dave Horsley guy, Mr. "My lips are sealed." He had told me. Hell, were were not yet back home for a full day, for God's sakes.

"It's OK, I won't tell anyone. You were just having some fun." For a moment she looked odd.

"I would love to do something like that, but my body is...My fanny is so big and my boobs are so little."

"Don't be silly, you are a very attractive woman." I said, trying to comfort her because she looked almost...sad?

"You think so? Really? Do you think if I was to go out there and..you know, dance all naked like that? Would men throw money at me and maybe..cheer?"

"I am sure they would." I looked up as a sign went by, 8 miles to go and I would be home.

"Really? You would? I can see they might for Debbie, she is so beautiful, so slender, well built. Me? I am...." Her voice trailed off.

+++

{Go ahead guys. Help me out here. There I sat, with a rather big butted, smallish breasted woman that can best be described as on the plain side, hair all askew, wearing a tank top that was wet and made her nipples crinkle up? A friend at that. And she was asking what might happen if SHE were to get up and dance naked for strange men?

Tell me. WHAT in the HELL was I supposed to say?}

+++

"I know I would. I think it would be..uhh..great! I liked it when you did that..you know..showed them off to me." I managed.

(Exactly the right thing to say, right?)

"You did? Wanna look at them again, maybe touch them?" Billy swerved the old Studebaker off at a wide spot and stopped. She looked me right in the eyes.

I knew I didn't dare jump out and run.

"Billy, I.....?" I stammered.

She reached back for her shirt in the way only women can do because the good lord put their arms on backwards.

She reached over her shoulders and off came the damp tank top. I was right, there was nothing on underneath it.

"Billy! I..." I stammered again. I couldn't help but look at her though, men can't stop themselves from looking at bare titties, any size, any shape.

To us, from birth, titties are survival, it's in our most basic of instincts.

I have seen some women on TV, talking to guys and they go "Hey! Eyes up here!" while their titties are on display, deliberately, intended to get men to look?

Crazy damn world, isn't it?

+++

OK. So there I sat, looking at Billy's boobs, she had her shoulders pulled back and was grinning at me.

"Billy, we really shouldn't be doing this." I told her.

"Why not? You let Debbie get up on stage all naked in front of all of those men. Fair is fair."

Now why Billy insisted on calling my Debra "Debbie", I don't know. I also don't have a clue, not really, as to why she was sitting there with no top on in Bud's old truck, letting me see her half naked.

What I wanted was to be home, inside, lock my doors for a change, take the phone off the hook and sit in my chair. Watch some TV show about how aliens will show up and probably harvest us.

"I ain't never done nothing like this before. So I am just gonna." Billy said, suddenly sounding just like Bud when he talks.

She opened the door and got out.

In the rain.

"Now what in the hell?" I was thinking, as she walked around to in front of the truck.

Then she dropped her fucking blue jeans, stepped out of them! Hell, we were parked in a wide spot right alongside the damned road, anybody could come by at any moment?

"BILLY!!!" I yelled out the window. She was fucking dancing, in the gravel in front of the fucking truck in the fucking rain in plain fucking sight?

Nothing on but a pair of tennis shoes.

Jesus.

I will say, Billy did have a bush on her. It reached damn near all the way to her navel and part way down her inner thighs so all I could see was hair. In fact, I didn't even know that women even could have that much hair down there.

Nobody came by though, thank God. Finally she got back into the truck, still naked. She tossed her jeans on the seat beside us, reached down and started the old truck.

"Are you going to....I mean...like that?" Another first, I never saw anyone ever drive a vehicle stark naked before.

"Yep." Billy tipped her head back and laughed, that sounded a bit like the laugh in one of those Dracula movies.

All I would need to happen now would be for a cop to stop us. Hell, I could see the headlines in the local paper already. That bunch would probably figure out everything, go down there and interview "My lips are sealed.", that asshole Dave Horsley.

Crap, he had already told Bud, and Billy, lord knew who else by now.

Damn it, at the rate things were going to hell in a handbasket, Debra and I might end up having to move to Reno permanently.

+++

We pulled up in front of our house and I hopped out. It was pouring down rain now, I leaned inside and thanked her for the ride and ran for our porch.

"How did it go, honey? Get Bud's tire fixed?" She called out from the kitchen, stirring something in a pot. I went in, she was getting a cake ready.

"Raining, huh? You are all wet." She said.

"Yea."

"What's the matter, honey?" Debra looked right at me carefully.

"Let me go change clothes, let's sit down in the living room. I need to tell you something."

+++

"Oh shit!" Debra exclaimed when I told her about that Dave guy. That was exactly what she had said down in Reno when I told her about him, and how he had bought out Walt's tire shop.

I also told her first about Billy going silly crazy on me, that she just thought was funny as hell.

Dave clearly running his mouth she did not find any humor in at all.

"I think I had better go talk to him." I told her.

"I'm going with you." She hopped up.

"Not a good idea, I might end up having to smack him one." I said.

"Now that is really not a good idea!" She told me.

Don't ever tell my Debra she can't do something she wants to do, that doesn't work.

Dave Horsley looked up when we drove in, he came out all smiles. He glanced at me, then I saw his eyes dart to the tires on my truck. Those are close to new, he made a bit of a face, I guess he was thinking maybe I was going to make his next house payment for him.

"We need to talk. Down in Reno, you saw that but Debra was just having some silly fun. She has to live and work here, so you talking about that could cause her some problems." I told him.

"I haven't told anyone anything." He said.

"You told Bud...and Billy." I gave him my best glare.

"Oh. You mean the guy with the tractor tire? Hell, his wife was standing there with her boobs showing, we got to shooting the shit, is all." He gave me a stupid grin.

"Tell you what. Let's don't mention that again, my wife doesn't care to be embarrassed."

"Maybe she should have kept her pants on then, bud." He said.

There some jerk goes with that "bud" shit again. It's a bit like calling me "pops."

"Ok. We will see." I walked back to the truck pissed off. When I opened the door, I looked over and no Debs.

Glancing back, she was saying something to him. His face turned white, then he nodded.

She came over and got in, smiling.

"What the hell did you say to him, Honey?" I asked her.

"I told him I wasn't one bit embarrassed about my body. Then I told him that some day we might need some tires and we can drive to the valley. He might need a Doctor and he will need to drive one hell of a lot further than that."

I laughed at that one.

"He does have a point, you know." I said.

"What's that?"

"If you don't want to be embarrassed, keep your pants on!" I laughed again. Debs stuck her tongue out at me for that.

We went on home, it's been a week and some change, nothing further. Later, the subject of Billy came up, she really was acting sort of nuts.

Dancing stark naked in the rain right alongside the highway like that?

Debs told me later on that Bud brought Billy in to see her, he was concerned because he found her in the kitchen acting up, no clothes on.

It seems those mushrooms she picked for her soup were not the right kind. At least they didn't kill her. That's what Debs thinks it was, anyway.

So, here we are again. Is Dave under control?

What happens the next time I run into Bud and Billy?

Why is it that I have this feeling....?

magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers