Roadhouse Stop

Story Info
A salesman coerces a waitress.
1.4k words
4.12
52.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

Neil was a travelling salesman. He'd recently been allocated a new area and he'd been driving around the mountains half the day and didn't have much to show for it. Heading down along a narrow mountain road towards the next town on his list he was feeling depressed and hungry when a little general store/cafe came into view. Good. He could grab a bit to eat and possibly get his stuff on the shelves here.

He pulled up and headed into the cafe section. The only person he could see was the waitress. "Why's the place deserted?" he wondered. "Is the food and service that bad?"

Despite a few doubts he walked up to the counter and checked the menu, finally ordering his meal. The waitress seems efficient and happy to serve and had him take a seat while she fetched his meal.

The meal was delivered promptly and sampling it he found both quantity and quality was quite high.

After he'd finished the main meal and was sitting back enjoying his coffee the waitress came over to see if there was anything else. Looking the waitress over more closely now he saw that she was really quite pretty, a blonde of about 25, with a little tag reading Mary.

"Why don't you take a seat and share a cup of coffee with me, Mary?" Neil suggested, putting on his salesman smile. Mary smiled back and nodded, returning a moment later with a cup.

Neil just engaged her in general talk for a few moments, getting an idea of her personality.

Finally he got around to mentioning the lack of customers, which he found surprising considering the quality of the food and the efficient service, nodding at Mary with a smile when he mentioned the last.

Mary laughed. "You've picked the wrong day to visit the area," she said, "unless you're here for the local races. You'll find half the town closed down today. The only reason I'm here is that I drew the short straw. Charlie insists that we stay open even on races days in case we're needed by travellers. You're the first customer I've had in over an hour and probably the only one I'll get until the races finish."

Neil was starting feel irked again. No sales here and probably none in the town either. Altogether it was annoying. He needed some relaxation to break the monotony.

"Would you like some dessert to round out your meal?" asked Mary. "We have some excellent home-made apple pie with cream."

"Do I want dessert?" mused Neil. "I believe I do."

He smiled engagingly at Mary and said, "As a matter of fact I'd love some dessert, but not the apple pie. I'd rather have you bend over that table for me. I think that'd be worth a $100 to me."

"What?"

"I said I'd rather have you bend over...."

"I heard what you said," Mary interrupted. "Are you crazy? You can't go around making suggestions like that."

"Yes, I can," said Neil. "I just did. You're very pretty and I want to have sex with you. I did offer to pay, you know."

Mary was suddenly feeling distinctly nervous now.

"And If I say no I assume you're going to jump me anyway," she said, easing her chair away from the table, preparing to bolt.

"Certainly not," Neil replied. "I'm shocked that you would infer that. I'm not a rapist. I just made you a straight business offer that you are fully entitled to refuse."

"Oh. Then the answer is no. Sorry," said Mary, feeling a little better about the strange proposition.

"OK. Mind you, I'll probably write a letter to the owner letting him know that you offered to have sex with me for $100 and ask him if he knows you're supplementing your income this way." Neil smiled blandly at her shocked face.

"Are you mad? Charley would fire me like a shot. My reputation would be ruined," Mary protested. "Hell," she thought, "Charley would probably make fucking me a condition to keeping the job."

Neil spread his hands. "There's an easy solution," he pointed out smoothly. "Just bend over the table while I take you. You'll make an easy $100 and you might even enjoy it. If you're worried about diseases I can assure you I'm perfectly healthy, but if you insist I'll even wear a condom. I assume you sell them in the general store section."

Mary smiled, visibly relieved. "I don't like condoms and never use them. Neither did my ex-boyfriend. That's why he's my ex. The cheating bastard picked up a dose of the clap and passed it on to me. I'd hate to pass it on to you, so it would be safer for you to not go through with this."

"You'll have to do better than, sweetheart," thought Neil, while saying with a smirk, "I suspect you may be playing a little bit with the truth there, so I'm willing to risk it."

"This is coercion," Mary said with a furious look. "I'm going to get screwed whether I do or don't. It's the next best thing to rape."

"You still have a choice," pointed out Neil. "Maybe you can persuade Charlie that the letter is a hoax."

"And maybe pigs will fly," came the snarled answer. "Charley is as big a male pig as you are. You're leaving me no choice and you know it. But you'll damn well pay me $150 and I want the money first."

"You don't trust me?" asked Neil, sounding hurt.

"No. You're a bastard, just like ex-boyfriend."

"Those are harsh words," mourned Neil, while reaching for his wallet. He counted out the money and handed it to her. The money disappeared into her pocket and she stood there, glaring at him.

"What now?"

Neil smiled and gently moved his finger in a circle. Mary gave him a final look and turned to face the neighbouring table, leaning forward and resting her weight on her hands.

"Play fair," murmured Neil. "Legs apart."

He laughed as Mary grudgingly spread her legs for him. He moved to stand behind her, letting down his zip as he came. Slowly he lifted her dress, just running his hands up her legs, brushing the dress ahead of his hands. Once his hands reached Mary's waist he tucked the dress under her belt, holding it out of his way.

"Nice panties," he told her as his hands reversed direction, hooking the panties and drawing them down below her knees. Now with a bare playing field he set to work.

Ever careful, Neil took a closer look at his target area, just in case she hadn't been lying about the clap, and was relieved to see no signs. He'd thought she'd been bluffing.

Neil started rubbing around Mary's love mound, kneading and stroking, encouraging it to prepare for his entry. While not greatly concerned with Mary's feelings, he was interested in having an easy entry before he really started fucking her. His fingers fiddled and dipped, slipping between her lips and probing deeper, feeling the moisture gathering despite Mary's reluctance.

Finally satisfied, Neil stretched her lips apart, positioning his erection between them.

"Say hullo to Peter, Mary" he said with a laugh, and drove deeply into her, hearing her gasp.

"Ah, you like that do you?" he asked, smugly satisfied. Ignoring her hissed comment, he started enjoying himself, plunging in and out, enjoying the feeling of power over her as well as the sensations now playing over his cock. Taking his time, making the most of his domination, but also subtly aware that another car might come past and pull up.

Pressing harder now, quite happy to speed up and slam his erection repeatedly into that pussy waiting passively before him. Feels his climax coming and wondering for a moment if he should stall and help Mary climax. "Why bother," he decided. "I'm enjoying it anyway."

Slamming harder now, Neil finally ejaculated with a harsh gasp, clutching tightly to Mary's hips as he hammered his sperm deep into her before relaxing onto her.

Pleased with himself, Neil straightened up and tidied himself up. He gave a quick slap to Mary's bottom, chiding her to pull up her panties.

Mary turned and gave him a cold stare. "If you've quite finished you can piss off, and I hope your cock rots."

Neil left cheerfully, a spring in his step, giving Mary a wave as he drove away.

"I wonder," mused Mary, "If he's going to feel quite so happy when his doctor breaks the happy news. From what I've heard, a certain two-timing rat still screams every time he tries to piss."

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers