Rob and Cheri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Cheri, the question isn't how are you going to be able to face her, but how is she going to face you after lying to you."

The rest of the trip home was made in silence and when we got to the house I took a quick shower and went to work. When I got home that night Cheri was in the kitchen fixing dinner and all she was wearing was an apron and a pair of high heels. I was still pissed so when she said, "Hi baby" I gave her a non-committal grunt and got a beer out of the fridge.

"I talked to Robin about an hour ago. Jerry is still in jail because she wouldn't go get him and I guess no one else he called could or would put up his bail. She said to tell you she was sorry. Jerry promised her he would never tell a soul."

Another grunt from me. I was pissed, but I was also me and I could never resist a willing Cheri when she was naked and wearing heels so the ending of the evening was predictable and once we got past that evening things got better and Saturday morning when Cheri came to the back door and called out, "Robert, would you come up to the main house please" I shut off the lawn mower and went inside the house.

+++++++++++++++++++

Another four or five months went by and then one night Cheri said. "I want to try something new honey."

"Like what?"

"I want you to watch me with another man."

She saw the look that came over my face and before I could say a word she said, "Whoa up baby, let me finish before you go boom. What I mean is that I want to do some heavy flirting with a stranger while you watch. He won't know you are my hubby."

I'm sure that you are all familiar with the scenario by now. I go into a bar where I take a seat from which I can see the whole place. She comes in ten minutes later and then I watch her flirt with and tease guys until a pre-determined signal from one or the other of us and then we leave and go home and fuck like bunnies.

I was leery about it, but as usual I let Cheri talk me into it. The first time out we hit a bar with a live band on the other side of town - a place we had never been to before - and I went in and found a good seat. Ten minutes later Cheri came in, took a table and ordered a drink and before it even got there a guy approached her and asked her to dance. She got up and went out onto the floor with him and when the tune was over he walked her back to her table, they talked for a minute and Cheri shook her head no and sat down and the guy walked away. I found out later that the guy had asked her if he could join her.

Ten minutes went by and then another guy asked her to dance and over the next half hour three more men took her out on the floor. She finally settled on one that I guessed she liked more than the others and she joined him in a booth. She told me later that she picked him because his booth was a direct line of sight from where I was sitting.

She danced several more times with the guy, Ted was his name, and he bought her a couple of drinks. Their dancing got a little closer and I saw his hand slide down to her ass and Cheri must not have said anything because it stayed there. Back in the booth he leaned toward her and said something and Cheri laughed and he kissed her. She didn't pull back and I saw her hand drop onto his leg. I was beginning to wonder how far she was going to let things go - or how far before I got up and did something.

They broke the kiss, talked for a bit (with Cheri's hand still on his leg) and then he got up to go to the men's room. As soon as he was out of sight Cheri grabbed her purse and headed for the door. She had her panties off and was fingering herself when I got to the car. As I climbed in she was saying:

"Hurry baby, hurry. Get us home. I need it baby, oh God I need it."

We weren't three blocks from the bar and she had my cock out and her head in my lap. When I pulled into the driveway she was out of the car and running for the house before the wheels even stopped rolling. She was already in the bedroom by the time I got in the house and a trail of discarded clothes marked her passage through the house. She was on the bed, legs spread wide and fingers busy working on her pussy when I walked into the room and she cried out:

"You still have your pants on. Hurry damn it, hurry."

Normally I spend some time on her tits and pussy before I enter her, but she was having none of that!

"In me baby, in me; I need you in me now."

She gave a loud combination moan/sigh as I slid into her and said, "Fuck me baby, fuck me hard."

As I pushed into her she was saying, "Did you see him baby? Did you see his hand on my ass? He wanted me baby; he wanted to fuck me. He played with my tits baby. I let him feel me up. He got me hot baby, fuck me, fuck me hard like he would have."

Cheri came three times before I did and then she immediately got into a sixty-nine with me and got me up again. We went twice more that night before I couldn't get it up again.

+++++++++++++++++

That pretty much set the pattern for the next six months or so. Two or three times a month we would go to a bar and Cheri would flirt and tease while I watched and then we would go home and fuck up a storm. Watching Cheri did nothing for me and in fact, several times it was all I could do to keep from storming over and decking some asshole as they felt Cheri up and took liberties that no sane man would allow to happen to his wife. What turned me on was the way Cheri was when we left the bar. The ride home was fantastic and the sex once we got home was hot hot hot!

The big problem was that the more we did it the more Cheri wanted to do it. One night when we had planned on going out something came up at work and I was going to have to work late. I called Cheri and told her the night was off, but she was keyed up to go and she talked me into meeting her when I got off work. I didn't really want to because of the hassle of having two cars there and the ride home was one of the high points for me and it wouldn't happen if she had to drive her own car home. Cheri said it wouldn't be a problem, that we could go out for breakfast or lunch the next day and pick up her car then. So I caved and told her okay and that I would meet her at the bar around eight.

I got there at five to eight and took a seat at the bar. I looked around for Cheri and didn't see her and I thought that she might be in the ladies room, but a good ten minutes went by without my seeing her and I began to wonder if we had gotten our wires crossed and she was waiting for me at some other bar.

I was just sliding back off of the bar stool to go look in the ladies room when I saw her walk in the door from the parking lot. She spotted me and took a table where I could keep her in view and then the night went like all the others. The only exception that night was that she didn't want to suck me off on the way home. She was way too hot for that. She had me pull to the back of the parking lot and park in a really dark spot and then had me fuck her right there in the car. She had three orgasms before I had mine and as I got off of her I said as I started to tuck my cock away:

"Well, that being out of the way I guess you can go ahead and drive your car home."

She laughed and said, "Don't you dare put that away lover; I'm just getting started."

She had me back up before we were a mile away from the bar and when we got home she was so hot that we did it in the car again as soon as the garage door closed. Once in the house and on the bed with Cheri on top and riding me cowgirl she said:

"Know where I was when you got there? I was out in the parking lot with a guy. I was waiting for you and dancing and he was feeling me up and poking his hard cock into my leg. He was insistent and I didn't know what time you would really get there and I couldn't leave until you got there so I let him talk me into going out to his car to talk."

As she was telling me this she was riding up and down and rocking back and forth on my cock so her delivery wasn't all that smooth. There were a lot of gasps and moans and I don't know how to put it down on paper. It went something like this:

"We talked for...oh god yes...talk for a little bit and th...oh, oh, oh...he grabbed me and kissed meeeeeeeeee...oh shit baby, I'm cumming, I'm CUMMINGGGG. Oh God yes. He kissed me and I didn't figure...oh damn it, oh fuck yes" and on and on like that. But the story that came through all of the gasps and moans and exclamations was:

"He kissed me and I saw no harm in it so I let him and then I kissed him back. He was playing with my boobs and I kind of got carried away with the kissing. Our tongues were working on each other and the next thing I knew he had a finger in my pussy. He wanted me baby; he wanted me bad. He kept trying to get my panties down and I kept pushing his hands away and looking at my watch and checking the time and watching out the window for you. He wanted me baby, he really, really wanted me and he kept after me until he wore me down. I saw you pull into the lot just as he pushed my head down and put his cock in my mouth. He finger fucked me while I sucked him off baby and when he came there was so much of it I almost choked. He tried to get me onto the back seat baby, but I wouldn't go. I didn't let him fuck me baby; I swear that I didn't let him fuck me. I got out of the car and ran into the bar. He had a big, fat cock baby and it was a mouthful."

And then Cheri had one of the largest orgasms I'd ever seen her have. From my perspective things were not going all that great. As she told her story while she rode me I was getting more and more pissed. By the time she had her huge orgasm I was getting ready to push her off me and she was still moaning and shaking when I dumped her onto the bed. She was sputtering, "Baby, what's the matter? Why did you do that" as I got off the bed and stormed out of the room.

I was in the kitchen making myself a stiff drink when she came into the room. "What happened? Why did you do that? Why did you push me away?"

"You suck another man's cock and you have to ask me what's wrong?"

I saw something cross her face and then she said, "Oh my God; you believed it. You believed me."

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"It was just a story Rob; something that I made up to add a little spice to things."

"Add spice? You think something like that is going to do anything for me? You with another man? You think that would be a turn on for me? You don't know me any fucking better than that?"

"I'm sorry baby. I was just trying something new."

"Yeah? Just where in the hell were you when I got there?"

"I decided that I didn't want to be there unless you were there so I was at home until seven-thirty. You said you would be there at eight so that is when I planned to get there, but I got caught by a train at the Fifth Street crossing and got to the bar ten minutes late. Come on baby; you didn't get off and I need to take care of that."

I finished my drink and said, "I'm not in the mood" and I went back into the bedroom and went to bed.

Saturday morning we stepped lightly around each other - me because she pissed me off with her story/she because I'd insulted her by believing that she could actually do something like that - but that afternoon when she called out, "Robert, would you come up to the main house please" I went. I was still a little pissed so it was weeks before we did the bar scenario again.

+++++++++++++++++++

Then a good thing and a bad thing happened. The good thing was that I was promoted to regional manager. Lots more money and perks. The bad thing was that I was promoted to regional manager. Lots of travel and being away from home. In any given week I could spend from two to four days visiting the units in my region. The nights I was home Cheri made sure that we caught up for the nights I wasn't and I was always home by Friday afternoon so my weekends were a bit active also.

One Tuesday as I was getting ready to leave on an overnight trip to one of the offices in my region Cheri said:

"I'm going to start helping Robin with her Avon and Mary Kay parties. I need something to do while you are gone. Sitting her and watching TV is driving me bonkers."

I hadn't spoken to Robin since the 'maid' incident and I really didn't like her, but she was Cheri's best friend and I could understand Cheri needing something to do.

Another six months went by and I finally managed to set up a schedule where I only had to be gone two nights a week and when I was gone Cheri helped Robin with her sales parties. It was a Tuesday and I was at the airport getting ready to board a flight to Salt Lake City when my pager went off. It was my office and when I called in I was told that my boss, the VP of Sales, had just had a stroke and was on the way to the hospital and I needed to get back to the office ASAP. I had then call Salt Lake and let them know I wouldn't be coming and then I headed for the office. It was a busy day and when it was over I headed on home.

I walked in the front door and hollered out my usual, "Honey, I'm home" but I didn't get an answer and I went looking for her, but she wasn't in the house. "Odd" I thought, her car was in the garage when I pulled in and parked next to it. And then I realized that I had gotten so wrapped up in the emergency at work that I hadn't called Cheri to let her know my trip had been cancelled. That meant she was off somewhere helping Robin sell soap and perfume and her car was at home because Robin had picked her up.

I fixed myself some dinner and after cleaning up after myself I picked up a book I had been reading and settled in to read and wait for Cheri to get home. At ten she still wasn't home and as I had to get up at five-thirty I put the book down and went to bed. I don't know what it was that woke me, but something did and I looked at the bedside clock and saw that it was ten to three and that I was in bed alone. I didn't know much about Avon parties, but I was pretty sure that they didn't run much past eleven.

I was just getting out of bed to go to the bathroom when headlights swept the bedroom as a car pulled into the drive. I went to the window and looked out. I noticed two things right away. One, the car wasn't Robin's and two; the two people in the front seat were locked in a pretty long kiss. Then the couple broke, the passenger door opened and the dome light came on and I saw Cheri get out of the car. She waved as the car backed down the drive and then she came into the house.

It was five minutes before the bedroom door opened and Cheri turned on the light and saw me sitting on the bed. She went pale, said, "Oh fuck!" and then went running to the bathroom and I heard her tossing her cookies into the toilet. In the brief look I got between the light going on and Cheri dashing to the bathroom I saw she was dressed in a short skirt, low-cut blouse and "Fuck me" pumps. Her hair was a mess, her make up was smeared, her blouse was miss-buttoned and she had what looked like egg white on her skirt and blouse. It was obvious to me of course that the stains were not egg whites, but sperm.

I got up and went into the bathroom and stood there until she finished and stood up and then I said:

"Rough night selling Mary Kay?"

She wouldn't face me. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into the bedroom and pushed her down on the bed. I pulled her panties off of her and looked at them and didn't see any cum stains. I shoved a finger in her cunt, wiggled it around and looked at it and didn't see any evidence, but that didn't mean that there hadn't been some there earlier. I pulled her off the bed, pushed her over to the bedroom door and shoved her out into the hall and said:

"This isn't your bedroom anymore. You can sleep in one of the other bedrooms (it was a three bedroom house) or you can call the asshole who dropped you off to come back and get you. I don't care which, but this bedroom is off limits to you from now on" and I slammed the door in her face. I heard her crying as I walked away from the door, but so fucking what!

++++++++++++++++

The next morning I was up and out of the house without seeing Cheri. It was a bad day at work because I couldn't concentrate on what I was doing. The picture I had in my mind of Cheri when she turned on the light just would not go away and I did not know what I was going to do, but I know that the odds were that it wasn't going to be good.

Some things were cut and dried. We were in a no fault state so the divorce was going to be a fifty/fifty split as far as the assets were concerned and there wasn't any way around that. I'd seen enough friends and acquaintances go through it to know that much. There wouldn't be any fight over who got what out of the house because I wasn't going to want anything that would remind me of Cheri.

There was no "Honey I'm home" when I walked into the house that night. I found Cheri sitting at the kitchen table with a drink in front of her. She looked up when I walked into the room and headed for the fridge to get a beer. Her eyes were red from crying and in a voice that quavered she said:

"Can we talk? Talk about us?"

"About us? There is no "us" Cheri; not after what I saw last night."

She winced when I said that and said, "Please don't say that Rob, please, don't."

"What am I supposed to say Cheri? You walk in at three in the morning dressed like a 12th Street whore, looking like you've just been gang fucked and with cum stains on your skirt and blouse. Was I supposed to say, "Hi honey, have a good time?"

"I know how it looked Rob, but it wasn't what you think."

"Wasn't what I think? Your car was in the garage Cheri. That means someone picked you up here at the house. That means you made a date. A guy brings you home at three in the morning and you make out in the driveway. You walk in here with cum stains all over your skirt and blouse and it isn't what I think? It couldn't be anything else but what I think! How long have you been seeing this guy?"

"Last night was only the second time. He didn't fuck me Rob. I never let any of them fuck me."

I saw her face as she suddenly realized what she'd just said."

"Them? Them Cheri?"

I stood up and Cheri asked where I was going and I told her, "I need to put some space between us Cheri before I do something bad."

"Please Rob; we have to talk. We love each other Rob; we can work it out if we can just talk. I love you Rob and I know you love me and I know we can work it out."

"I don't see how Cheri; every time you open your mouth it gets worse. The one guy I saw last night was bad enough, but 'them' on top of him?"

I got up and left the kitchen and went out to the living room and sat down on the couch. I sipped my beer and stared at the blank screen of the TV that I couldn't be bothered to turn on. I don't know how long I sat there holding an empty beer bottle and staring off into nothingness before Cheri came into the room and sat down in the easy chair across from me. She didn't say anything, just sat there and looked at me. After several minutes I looked at her and asked:

Why?"

She was silent for ten seconds or so and then she said, "It was exciting. Being with a strange man was just so hot, such a turn on."

"Did you not give any thought to what would happen when you got caught? My God Cheri, just the way I responded when you pulled your pretend blow job on me should have given you a clue as to how I was going to take it."

She turned her head and looked away and the light bulb went on. "It wasn't pretend, was it? You actually did do it and then had to say it was a made up story when I came unglued over it."

"I did it for you Rob."

"You did it for me?"

"Yes Rob, I did it for you. You always got so turned on watching me flirt with and lead other men on that you wouldn't leave me alone for days. The sex was overwhelming and I thought that if pretend did that to you something real would really set you off."