Robbery Victim Gets Rewarded

Story Info
A bank robbery goes right.
3.2k words
3.74
62k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David's story

The peaceful afternoon of doing errands together with my wife Jenny was shattered by the sound of gunfire and broken glass. Four masked gunmen entered the small neighborhood bank where we had come to deposit our small business' daily receipts. One or both of us came to this bank everyday and nothing like this had ever happened before.

My first instinct was to try to get to my wife's side in some form of protective gesture. But she was about 20 feet away from me. I was in line at the teller before the thieves arrived, and she was sitting with Karl, our banker and our friend. Karl had gotten us our first loan to start our business. We were there for him when his wife died unexpectedly in a car accident two years ago. And he was why we felt as if this bank were as much a part of our business as our service.

That was one consolation of not being able to get to Jenny's side. I knew that Karl would take good care of her. He was a strong and handsome man whose heart had broken when his wife passed. We had all become close, so I knew that Karl would take as much care to protect Jenny as I would.

The gunmen's shouted orders were for us to lie down flat as they surveyed our prone bodies for signs of movement or hostility. All told, there were about 9 hostages, including employees of the bank and visitors. Two older women were immediately released and told to run home and keep quiet.

The robbers seemed only slightly hurried. Once they had established control of the environment, and surveyed the status of the teller cash drawers, they then ordered Jenny, Karl and two other visitors to follow them to the back of the bank. Two of the robbers watched over the rest of us. Then, we were told to go back to a different room in the back. The rooms were portioned only by a half wall and a somewhat transparent frosted window. We were ordered to strip to our underwear. The two men with me, one a teller and one a customer, were ordered to stand face to face. Then, the robbers wrapped them tightly together with duct tape, with each man forced to put his hands around the other. Then, they were laid down like mummies.

Since I was the last person, they decided to wrap me to a large office chair. They placed cloth handkerchiefs in our mouths and then put duct tape over. We were locked down tight, with only the hope that an alarm had been sounded or the women would report to give us hope of relief from our capture.

After that, the robbers left us, and turned off as many lights as they could. I did not dare move until I was sure that they had gone. I figured that I waited for 30 minutes before I began to test my bonds. The men in front of me had started to find some way to escape from each other. They were obviously uncomfortable and desperate for separation. They were trying to exert force against each other to try to break the tape, but it was too thick and too tight.

I began to realize that I had some ability to move my chair. As I tested it, I started to move closer to the half wall and window. I was desperate to see if Karl and Jenny were safe and sound. After ten minutes of strain, I was able to get close enough to the window to peer in and check on the other hostages.

I was unable to see the other two hostages, and could only assume they were bound and either in this room or another, or perhaps in the vault. I could however, see Karl and Jenny. From what I could make out, they too were stripped to underwear. Karl was in colorful boxers and Jenny was in very brief, almost thong like panties and a sheer bra. Like the men with me, they were bound face to face, and their bodies were locked together. I could tell that they were both perspiring from the stress and strain of their capture.

They had been bound longer and it appeared that had made more progress in freeing themselves. Both had been able to remove the tape and gags from their mouths, with the small strips hanging off their cheeks. It also appeared that they had been able to get a little room between them and they kept rubbing up together to try to move the tape that held them together. If it weren't for the sheer terror of our situation, the scene would have been almost erotic. Every time Jenny would move against Karl, I could see her chest strain against the bra. She continued to move up against Karl, and then down again, trying to loosen the bonds.

"Good girl," I thought. With the effort, they were getting damper and damper, which was sure to make the task of freeing themselves easier. With each passing minute, I could see them making slow but steady progress. Jenny's hands were now loose enough that she could hold them behind Karl's head. He proceeded to lie on his back with Jenny on top of him so that she could continue to slide back and forth against him. I couldn't see very clearly but their movements were becoming more steady and intentional. It was becoming clear that they would be able to free themselves and us quite soon.

I still couldn't say a word because of my gag, and the men in front of me were not making nearly as much progress. I tried to slide my chair further to see if I could get a better angle on Karl and Jenny's escape, but with one ill-fated push, the chair tipped over and there were out of site. I almost cried in frustration and helplessness. It took another 30 minutes for Jenny and Karl to escape and let us all out, longer than I thought it would based on the efforts they were making. I could hear them making noises, which got louder and louder at times as, I assumed, the neared escape.

When they finally came to free us, they looked totally exhausted and spent. I felt so sorry for them, but they released us quickly and called the police. They clung to each other as if the tape was still wrapped to them. I completely understood. They had found a way to escape and save all of us.

Jenny's story

My husband is right. We love that bank. It has helped us make many of our dreams come true. But what happened that afternoon started out terrifying and became something else. I've just read David's description of the events of the day, and everything he described is just as it happened. But I wanted to share some other things that he couldn't make out, because it helps explain some things.

First of all, Karl is a good friend. He is a terrific man and the loss of his wife was a real shock. But two years later, Karl was healing and he was obviously showing an interest in me. Of course, I was married and had no plans to endanger that, no matter how nice or attractive Karl was.

So there we were, bound together, nearly naked. I could feel his heart against mine. The crooks had taken some prurient delight in binding my legs so that they were spread around Karl's, leaving us pressed together at the waist and chest. We were terrified and tried to remain still and silent. Only our breathing was heard as we waited to see if our captors would come back or if they were truly gone. (or should the duct tape stay on, so the entire escapade is wordless?) After a time, I noticed that Karl was making progress removing the duct tape on his mouth. I tried with mine, but I couldn't seem to make any progress. Fortunately, our captors had not wrapped the tape completely around our heads, or else any efforts would have been futile. I could move my mouth and that would slide the tape, but I couldn't make it move. Karl was somehow able to push the cloth out of his mouth with his tongue and then use the tip of his tongue to move the tape away from his mouth.

"hold still," he whispered as he moved his mouth close to mine. With a delicate and precise touch, he was able to get his teeth around a corner of the duct tape and pull it off my mouth. Fresh air filled my lungs as we both began to breathe more normally.

This still left us bound together. We whispered as quietly as we could, trying to decide whether we should yell or not.

"I think we should stay quiet for now. If we make noise, we may lose the progress we've made if they come back." Karl advised. He was right. I didn't want that gag back on. But that left us side by side bound together.

"Try to rock and see if we can move the tape," Karl suggested. I nodded but there was no way to get any leverage.

"Let's try with me on my back. Can you move your arms?"

I was able to slip my hands up so that when Karl rolled over on his back, I was directly on top of him and I could press my hands flat down on the ground. This gave me the opportunity to push against something. But still, I couldn't really move up and away from Karl. For the moment, the best I could do was to slide up and down to try to move the tape ever so slightly.

He immediately understood my solution and tried to help as best he could. To give my feet some leverage, he raised up his knees so that I could slide up against his body. Each back and forth movement seemed to result in some yield, but then something else happened.

"Karl," I whispered. "There's something....", I was becoming aware of something, and then I realized what I was feeling. "oh, no, Karl. Don't do this."

Karl looked at me sheepishly. What I was feeling was his penis, starting to become erect.

"how could you?!" Despite all the danger we were in, he was getting excited by our body movements.

"Jenny, please. I'm sorry. Try to ignore it. You're making progress. I can't help it."

As he said that, I could feel it twitch and grow even larger. The underwear I was wearing was very thin and cut high, almost like a thong. And our position was such that his cock was actually pressed against my labia. Ignoring it was not going to be easy, but I was intent on getting us free.

Beads of sweat were forming on both of us as we continued to struggle. My motion was continuing to yield millimeters of progress, and I was able to gain another inch of clearance between Karl's chest and mine. Again, I slid down along his body, feeling again, his now fully engorged cock press wantonly against my pussy. Then, as I slid up, I felt my clit rubbing against his length. A moan escaped my lips, which I desparately hoped David couldn't hear. But Karl could. His eyes widened and he jerked his hips upward to press against me. Despite the absurdity of it, my body was responding of its own volition. I cursed myself but my movement was essential if we were to get free.

My very sheer fashion bra was doing little to act as a barrier between Karl's chest and my own. In fact, with each slide, I could feel the cups sliding lower and lower as progress on the front was not matched by the taped straps on the back. After three more excruciating slides, I was able to look down and see that my breasts had fallen completely out of the bra cups and my nipples were now hard. What a site we must have been. I looked in Karl's eyes and he looked up at me, back at my tits, and then up at me. I could see the lust in his eyes, which he was trying to restrain. My mind was screaming to relax and ignore the sexual tension, our nearly nude bodies, and the increasingly enormous hard-on that was teasing my clit. But my body wasn't listening to my mind.

I was beginning to get tired and I felt as if my efforts were beginning to slow down. Karl encouraged me to keep going, but the only thing I seemed to be able to concentrate on was trying to feel more of his cock against me. I realized that I needed to take inspiration where I could find it, so I made a slight adjustment to my motion. Because of our progress, it was now almost possible to not touch his cock with my legs wrapped around him. But instead of avoiding the contact, I sought it out. My movements became more intentionally provocative. Whether Karl noticed this or not I wasn't quite clear, but I could tell that it was having an effect on him. My body had won and it was now taking my mind with it.

This new approach was an important inspiration as I could feel both Karl and I start to find a rhythm. His cock was now finding the mark and pressing the thin fabric of my panties up into my pussy on each downward slide. It was so close to entering me, I moaned again, louder -- a frustrated, wanton moan. As I slid back up, now panting and sweating with something more than effort, I was able to use Karl's cock to slide my panties over. Then, with a slight movement to the right, I could feel what seemed like a plum-sized cock head now pressed directly against my exposed slit.

Now, carefully, I let the cock enter my pussy slowly and as I did so, I could feel its size which I could only guess at previously. I had to go slow because Karl seemed to be far bigger than any cock I had every felt or seen before. But once it was in me, my body adjusted quickly to accommodate. It was wonderful.

This was now far more comfortable a situation and I was going to make it work for me on so many levels. I began to pump more aggressively to feel this beautiful meat, and the movement of my hips created new progress against the tape. Also, our mutual perspiration was also giving us leeway and I could now rise up and slide down on Karl so that my clit enjoyed a wonderful ride down the top side of his cock.

We both tried to remain as quiet as we could as I continued to pump back and forth. It was incredible and I began to lose a sense of our situation as my thoughts focused only on the pleasure I was getting by riding Karl. It soon became overwhelming and before I knew what was happening, I was coming with an intense orgasm that made my toes and my back curl in involuntary spasm. This movement was too much for the duct tape and the piece that held our chests together finally ripped and gave way. I tried to be as silent as possible but I was failing at almost all levels of self-control.

It would now be possible for us to twist away from each other and rip the rest of the tape away, to earn our freedom. Possible, but that's NOT what we did. Instead, we continued to fuck each other and soon Karl rolled me over so it was now his turn to plunge his cock swiftly and deeply into me. It seemed as if our movements were literally melting the tape away as we were completely soaked in sweat.

I became aware that Karl had freed our legs but he continued to pump into me over and over as I felt more and more orgasms line up to take me away. Karl pulled away from me, and put me on my hands and knees and then began to fuck me again. We were long past our first efforts to escape, and we were now completely lost in our efforts to find pleasure in each other. Karl's hands grabbed both my tits as he continued to pound against my ass. I was quietly mewing as each stroke sent more and more shocks up my spine.

Time stood still and I became a slave to my nerve endings. I could tell that Karl was close to coming himself and I encouraged him by reaching underneath me and grabbing his balls to pull them tight.

He exploded deeply in me and I could feel him begin to slow down. He continued to push in and out of my stretched and happy pussy, and I really didn't want the feeling, the ecstasy to end.

We finally, unhappily, separated and when I turned around he looked embarrassed and nervous. I couldn't help myself. I just threw my arms around him and hugged him tightly. I pulled away slightly, and looked him straight in the eyes, and kissed him full on the mouth, making sure to find his talented tongue with mine.

As quietly as we could we got our clothes back together and straightened ourselves up. We made sure that the thieves were gone and then we freed the others. I hugged my husband but caught Karl's eye as I did so. I went back over to Karl, kissed him again, more chastely, and said, "my rescuer" and hugged him tightly.

Since that time, Karl, my husband and I have stayed close friends.

Karl did come over about a week later to give me a copy of the bank's security footage which he had been able to remove with some difficulty. We watched it together and it was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen. I felt like I was watching a porn video. As we sat there, I felt my body responding again. As I watched my tits spring free and rub against his body, and then as I saw him finally penetrate me, I was reliving the entire experience in my mind as I watched it on the grainy video. I glanced over at Karl, and saw his cock tenting his pants. I reached over as we watched the tape, and then threw myself at him again. We ended up fucking again and this time, no duct tape, no hesitation and no doubts. But Karl did show me other tricks he could do with his tongue beside remove duct tape.

My husband and I still do our daily banking errands. I still love him dearly. But now, I also send him to another bank across town "to be safe" while I still get my personal banking service....from Karl.