Robert, The Highwayman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We laid there like that for a few minutes and every now and then I would feel the muscles in Sandra's wet, hot pussy having spasms on my cock. Then she finally raised her head and kissed me on the lips and I started moving my hips again. She smiled and said "I didn't give you much of a chance, did I?" "Nope, but that's ok, it just means you have to do it again!!"

"Let's do it 'doggie' style this time baby" I said. She immediately raised up off me and got on her hands and knees and said, "Do me good and deep baby. Put me a load deep inside me!!" I got up behind her and slid my dick back into that hot wet pussy and began to slam it in and out of her. Again she started with the wiggling of her ass and still managed to keep me inside her. But she is so good!!!! Damn I could fuck her for hours and not get tired of the feeling of her!!! I held her hips and drove into her as hard as I could and then I leaned over and got a tit in each hand, abused them for a minute before getting the nipples and pinching and pulling on them pretty hard. She was really moving and groaning and moaning then and she yelled at me.." OH gawd Robert baby, It's cumming again...cum on baby, cum with me, I want to feel you fill me with cum baby, cum on, do it!!" I reached and got a hand full of tittie in each hand and squeezed hard and said "Take it all baby, here it is!!!" and pulled her back against me using her tits for leverage. I guess it worked, cause she orgasmed right in time with me!!!

Again, she collapsed on to the bed, with me on her back. But I rolled over and lay beside her to rest. This girl could actually kill a man if he tried to stay with her for very long!

"Good lord I am going to miss you while I am gone honey!!" I whispered to her.

"Then don't stay gone long baby! Or tell me where you are and let me come to you!!" She said, smiling.

"I'll think about that, for sure!! Of course it would depend on how far away I am, but I'll think about it honey." I answered.

She recovered a bit and got up and went to the bathroom and got a warm wash cloth and came back and wiped me down a little. Of course I had her juices all down my legs and on my belly. But she cleaned my dick and then she kissed it, licked it but it didn't immediately respond, so she left it alone for a while.

We laid there, with her head on my left arm and just talked for a while. Then she started playing with it with her hand and it responded a little, so she crawled around and started sucking on it. She sucked and licked and scraped it with her teeth till it was fully hard again and then she smiled and said in a tantalizing voice "Ready to go again old man?"

This time I rolled her over on her back and gave it to her missionary style ....slow and easy at first and then just as we were on the brink of cumming, I slammed in hard and fast and drove us both over the edge!

When I got cleaned up this time, I got dressed and we said our goodnights and kissed a lot. Then I went home. I needed sleep.... BAD!!!!

I got up on Thursday morning and made coffee, then went to the shower and took a good hot, long shower. I got dressed in some shorts and tee shirt and then went in and fixed myself some breakfast and had some coffee. While I was eating, I was thinking, planning my day. I decided that Saturday I would take off for Myrtle Beach and see what's going on late in the season. So now I have to make sure that I have everything loaded in the trailer so I can get an early start on Saturday morning. I cleaned up the kitchen and went out to the garage and piddled around in there for a little bit, then opened the garage door and went out to the trailer. I went through it and checked everything I had stowed already. Then I started on the groceries that Sandra and I had picked up and stowed them away. As I was doing that, I felt someone step on the step of the trailer and looked up and there stood Jennifer, my next door neighbor.

"Robert, it looks like you are getting ready to do some traveling! Hey!! This is really nice man! Mind if I take a gander at the rest of it?" She asked.

"Not at all Jenny. Help yourself. I am just putting some groceries away in here. I'm taking off Saturday morning." I replied. "Do you like to camp Jenny? We did, but we always went for the "roughing it" kind of camping, with the tent and all. Well, we did, but now that Trish is gone, I just don't want to go the tent route anymore, for some reason."

"Wow, this thing is really nice Robert! All the comforts of home!! Even a queen size bed!! I just know you are going to really enjoy this thing! Yes, we like to travel, but we're not big on camping out. Andy likes the comforts of motels and hotels when he travels. But I wouldn't mind camping in this!!! She said.

I sat down in the little dining area and Jenny came and sat with me. I offered her some coffee and she accepted, 'with a little cream please' and then I realized that the coffee was in the house. So I invited her in to the house for the coffee. (Note to self...Get a small coffee pot for the trailer today!)

As we sat and talked, there just seemed to be something wrong with Jenny. So I asked. "Jenny, we've been friends for years. I know you. But something is bothering you, would you like to tell me about it? You know I'm not one to gossip, so whatever you tell me is safe with me honey." I said.

Her head dropped down and she sat there for a minute, quiet, and I didn't say anything. After a minute she raised her head and looked at me and was pretty much choked up. But she finally said "Robert, I am thinking of leaving Andy. Either that, or I am going to have an affair. I told Trish this about a month before she left us. She offered one solution as a temporary fix, but then I guess she never did get a chance to carry it through. You see, Andy works a lot, and when he comes home, he is just not interested in "family" or me, if you will. Robert, I was raised with hugs and kisses from all my family all the time. We were always hugging for some reason. And I miss that...a lot!!! I miss the intimate feeling I get from it. Andy evidently does not like to hug, or he doesn't like to hug me! But Robert, I NEED intimacy! I need him to hug me, to kiss me, to make love to me, and he's not doing that! None of it!" She was almost crying now.

I said, in a voice that showed my shock, "None of it Jenny? He is not taking care of your needs at all?"

"Not at all Robert! I told this to Trish one day when I was in really bad shape. She was such a good woman Robert, and I loved her so much!" Then she started crying.

I moved my chair around so I could hold her while she cried. When I put my arm around her, she just went to pieces. She cried like a baby for a few minutes, and I just let her cry and hugged her and whispered that it would be ok and then I, for some crazy reason, kissed her neck as she had her head on my shoulder. When I kissed her neck, she backed up and looked at me and then kissed me full on the lips! I just hugged her tighter and kissed her back. When she opened her lips and slid her tongue out and touched my lips, I knew this was going to go too far. But I continued. Because I like Jenny. but I like Andy too.

"Well, what kind of solution did Trish have for this problem Jenny?" I asked.

"Robert, you know Trish and I were like sisters, best friends. We talked about everything and talked all the time!! We really did love each other like we were twins! But when I told her how unhappy I am, and why, she thought about it for about an hour that day and then she came over and said she was going to talk to you. She didn't want me to leave her, I guess, so she was going to loan you to me for a night! But I guess she never did say anything to you about it!" she explained.

"Well, now that you mention it, I do remember that she asked me one night what I thought of your body, your ass and your boobs. I thought she was trying to compare herself to you. I told her that I wasn't really keen on looking at other men's wives!! Of course that was a little white lie, because I sure do like looking at any woman. And I sure think you have a great body, but I wasn't going to admit that to her, not knowing what she was up to!" I answered. "Maybe then she was trying to figure out a way to help you if I wouldn't cooperate!"

Her hand slowly moved onto my leg. I didn't let her know that I was aware of it though. But I was already about half-hard. I always got a little stir around her, because she is damned good looking, and has a sexy hot body! I can't imagine why Andy isn't pounding that every night!!

Her hand creeped up pretty close to my hardening cock and I decided to go for it. I pushed her back off my shoulder, looked at her eyes, and then kissed her. I kissed her long and hard and passionately. She went wild!! She grabbed my cock and squeezed it hard. So I grabbed one of her tits and squeezed it too.

She broke the kiss, and with her eyes half-closed, she said "Robert, I know it hasn't been very long for you since Trish left, but ... oh damn Robert I need you so bad. (she squeezed my cock again) and I need this so bad it hurts Robert! Please, can you make love to me? Will you? No... not make love,...Robert, ... just fuck me honey! Just pure, raw, animal sex!!! No feelings, just fuck the hell out of me for a while before Andy gets home, Please Robert?"

She sure didn't have to beg. Andy was crazy...as much as I like him, something is definitely wrong here! But I answered her by standing up and pulling my tee shirt up over my head and jerking my shoes of and then my shorts. I was left with only my jockey briefs on as she almost tore her clothes off. She stripped completely naked and then dropped to her knees and looked up at me and said "Do I get to remove the last barrier before I get to the goodies?"

"Yeah, and then show me how much you want that thing baby!" I said, getting hotter by the second.

She laid her cheek against my cock and slowly pulled my jockeys down between her face and my body. As my jockeys moved off my cock, she turned her head and started licking and kissing on my hard cock. She sure enough knew what she wanted, and knew how to get it ready too!! Then she took the head in her mouth and circled it with her tongue, and I almost collapsed on the floor. I got weak in my knees and put both hands on her shoulders and held her still till I got my balance back. Then I sat down in my chair and she never let go of my cock. She started getting serious about sucking it and MAN!!! Could she ever suck a cock hard!!!! She had to have more suction than any woman I've even been with!!!

I reached down and got her by the shoulders and said "Come here baby, straddle my lap and sit on that thing and take all the time you want to!! I know you want it bad. So just do whatever turns you on Jenny. It's yours, fuck it as easy or as hard as you want to and I'll try to last till you have at least one good orgasm!!!"

Jenny raised up, opened her legs and straddled my lap and moved up over my cock and slowly eased herself down on it. As it slid inside her, I knew she hadn't been fucked in a while, she was way too tight to do it regularly. When she was all the way down on it, she just sat there for a minute, with her head on my shoulder. She raised her head up and looked at me and said "Robert, you have no idea how good that feels!!!"

"Oh yes I do too baby!! I am inside you and you are hot, wet and tight!!! A cock can't ask for more than that!!" I said, smiling.

She slid back a little bit and stopped when only the head was left inside her. She sat there for a minute. She was enjoying this immensely!! I let her sit there for a minute, then I reached out and slapped her on her ass with my hand and she jumped and drove my cock back into her! "Ouch, Robert!! Why did you do that?" She started sliding back again. I swatted her ass again and caused her to jump forward and drive me in again.

She laughed and said "Oh I get it, a little incentive for me to start moving!!" I smiled and slapped her ass again. Then I did it about 6 times in rapid succession. She was going fast and hard and groaning "Oh gawd Robert, beat my ass! I need the pain. I love your cock and the pain makes it all good baby. Fuck me and beat me Robert, make me cum like never before!!!"

I did just that! I spanked her ass and drove my cock into her as hard as I could!! She was really getting into it and when I thought she was just a moment away from cumming, I stopped her and pushed her back off me. Her eyes were wide and her mouth open and she was totally startled! I stood up and said "Now you in the chair baby...I want to taste your hot pussy!!"

She dropped in the chair like she was shot. As soon as her ass hit the chair, her legs flew open and I dived in. No foreplay here, just devour that hot wet pussy and make her cum NOW! I started licking, sucking and nibbling on her pussy and the lips and she was pulling my hair and moaning and making all kinds of noises. I used my tongue and slid it around her clit and lifted it out and sucked it into my mouth and bit down on it a little harder than I normally would. She yelled out and almost pulled my hair out and said "Good god Robert!! Eat me! Hurt me honey, I have never been bitten before but it feels so fucking good!!! Bite it honey, chew on it!!! Suck on it!! Oh god I need to cum so bad!!!" I got her hips and pulled her ass to the edge of the chair and while I sucked on her clit, I shoved two fingers into her pussy and started twisting and pumping on them. She yelled out "Yes baby, YES!!!! I'm cummming honey....I'm cumming ... ohhhh fuck Robert!!!! Yes now Robert Bite me Robert!!! Quick!!"

I quickly sucked her clit into my mouth and bit down on it and she screamed out and just fell back in the chair. I sucked on her clit for another minute and she didn't move, so I stopped. She still didn't move. I stood up and took her hand and she was as limp as if she was unconscious. But her eyes were open just a tiny bit. I pulled her up and turned her around and let her down onto the floor. My cock was raging for some relief!! I spread her legs and crawled between then and positioned my cock and sank it into her dripping, sopping wet pussy. She just moaned and I started pistoning in and out of that hot pleasure sleeve!

It only took a few strokes and she was right back with me, meeting every stroke with me. Her arms came up around my neck, her legs were on my back and her heels were digging into my hips. "Fuck me Robert. Fuck me Fuck me Fuck me Dammit.....you asshole---FUCK ME!!!!!"

She was trying to buck me off like a bucking bronco!!! She had gotten a taste of that orgasm and wanted another one now!!! And I was going to give her one!!

I gave her every bit of strength I had on each stroke and it only took a few minutes and I was ready to cum!! "Jenny---I'm ready baby...I'm gonna fuck you full of cum honey!!"

"Give it to me, Give me all you got!!! Oh fuck this is so good!!! As soon as you're ready Robert, I'm ready!!! I'mmm goooing ta cummmmmmmm!!!!! Oh fuck... pump me full baby!!"

And I did! I shot everything I could into her and just held her there with my cock buried in her to the hilt!!!

She slowly came down and smiled and said "Robert, I knew you were good. Trish told me you were. But I had no idea how good!!!! Good grief!! I have never orgasmed like that before!! Not even when Andy and I were first married!! Or before that even!! And what the fuck was with the pain? No one ever told me that pain was good for an orgasm!!! But it was so fucking good Robert!!! Oh I want to fuck you as often as I can baby!!!"

I laughed and said, "Well, you'd better get up and get cleaned up, because Andy will be home in about an hour!! You don't need to greet him with my cum running down your legs!!!"

"Oh shit!!!! You're right!! I got to get the hell out of here!!! He'll know something is going on!!" She said as she hurried to get dressed.

"No no, he won't honey. Not if you don't smell like it or have cum on your legs or something like that! Andy trusts you! So just calm down baby, it'll be alright!" I said, "And you can come back for more tomorrow morning after I am up and around, just come on over! OK?"

She did calm down and went back home and I cleaned up a little and got dressed and went back out to work on the trailer. I think I had everything packed.

I went inside and got my new atlas road map book out and checked to see if they listed campgrounds. Of course not!! So I got on line and started looking for some. I was doing pretty good and so I started looking for campgrounds that were elsewhere. To help me decide where to go after the beach.

Later I fixed myself a lite dinner and settled in to watch some TV. It didn't take long and I was out like a light. I woke up at a few minutes after 2 AM because I needed to go to the bathroom bad!! Then I went on to bed.

I woke up Friday morning at about 7 AM. I guess Jenny did wear me out a bit!! I fixed a bowl of cereal and some toast and jelly and ate breakfast. Now what to do the rest of the day was a matter of packing my clothes in the trailer and getting the house ready to leave it for a while. I washed up all the dishes that were out and put dried them and put them away.

I went to my closet and started pulling out clothes and taking them to the garage and hanging them up there before I took them all to the trailer. When I thought I had everything out there in the garage, I opened the garage door and opened the trailer and started putting everything away in the trailer closets, and drawers. Then I went through the kitchen cabinets again, just looking to see if anything "rang a bell" that it was missing. As I looked around, I realized that I had not gotten any popcorn and other snacks for evenings when I was watching TV. But everything else looked complete. The step at the door squeaked and I felt the trailer move ever so slightly. The door opened and Jenny walked in.

As she stepped toward me, her arms went around my neck and she said "Good morning Robert, you hot lover!" Then she covered my mouth with hers. I took her in my arms and held her and tried to devour her tongue as she was with mine! Finally we broke the kiss and I said "Good morning to you too, you little nymph!! I take it you want some more?" She nodded her head and I continued "Well, let's go in the house and let's see how badly you want some more of this hard meat, baby!"

We left the trailer, locked it and went into the house and as soon as she was inside the kitchen (entering from the garage) she started taking her clothes off. I was dressed only in a tee shirt and shorts, hadn't even put on any underwear yet. I was going to do that after my shower and before going shopping, if I had to go, which I now knew I had to do. (Mental note to self...buy a supply of condoms before you leave)

Jenny walked over to me and gave me a quizzical look as in saying "Are you going to undress?" and I just smiled at her. She knelt down on her knees and pulled my shorts down and my cock was only about half hard. She took it in her hand and spoke to it ...."Oh, Aren't you glad to see me this morning?" and took it in her mouth and sucked it hard and it quickly became hard! "Now that's more like it!" she cooed. She started sucking on it and playing with my balls and I was getting weak kneed, so I started moving to a chair. I said "Jenny baby, I have to sit down or I will fall, you are so good at this!!! Do you do that to Andy? Without response?"

"I try to, but he has gotten to the point that he says he don't like that so much anymore, that it is degrading to women to suck a man off like that!!" She said, almost groaning at the thought of him.

"Well, he is so full of crap that his eyes are brown!!! There is nothing degrading about oral sex, regardless of who is doing it, the man or the woman!! It is just good sex!! And good foreplay!!" I said.