Robert, The Highwayman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Robert, it is. I really like him. He is good to me. I am good to him. We take care of each other. I've even set him up with a couple of girls over some holidays who I knew would really wear him out in bed!! He is learning to be a pervert, but it takes time! Why do you ask?" she said.

"You haven't had any guilt feelings, no regrets?

"No. None at all. I don't think I have done anything to feel guilty about. We have had sex, we love each other, we are best friends, we enjoy each other's company, we like the same things, the same foods, everything. So why shouldn't we enjoy each other in bed? " She said, very seriously.

Without thinking about it, I had started to slowly massage her breast very softly. Of course she noticed!

"Oh, I just wanted to be sure you guys were alright with doing it. I don't want you to later on start having bad feelings toward each other and then wind up hating each other. That's all." I said.

Her right hand had slowly moved over onto my left thigh and was resting there.

"Let's change the subject for a minute, ok?" She said, squeezing my thigh.

"Sure, to what?"

"What did you think of that lady that was trying to sell us the travel trailer today? Do you think she was hot? What was her name? I have her card." She asked.

"Well, yeah, she was good looking. Well, worthy of a few glances anyway. She was dressed nicely and she had a pretty good form." I said.

"I noticed you checking her out, pervert!! She had a nice ass! I'll bet you'd love to bend that over your knees and spank it good and hard, wouldn't you!!?? " She said, getting excited a little.

"EMILY!!!" Whatever would give you an idea like that??" I said as I squeezed a little harder on her breast.

She moved her hand up my thigh till it barely touched the end of my cock and she said "Cause you love pussy, and you are a pervert, and I'll bet you that you thought about that first when she walked up to us, that you'd like to spank that ass and then kiss it, and then turn her over......."

"Hush Emily!! Yes, I thought about all that, But it's too soon honey!!!" She put her hand on top of mine and made me squeeze her breast more.

She stretched up to me and said "Robert, kiss me like you did Trish, please? Just once? Please?"

I was already hot by then and my cock was getting longer down my leg but she hadn't moved her hand. I bent my head down and kissed her, she immediately slid her tongue into my mouth and we sucked tongue for a while as our kiss got more and more passionate. She took a hand full of my cock and held it, I slipped my right hand over to her lap and took her right thigh in my hand and caressed it right up to her panties. I thought "Oh shit, this is going to kill me to play with her and not fuck her good!!" She finally broke the kiss, stood up and pulled the tee shirt off over her head. I said "Stand right there, don't move, don't sit down, nothing, I'll be right back!"

I got up and went to my bedroom and gathered up some toys and came back and sat down. Her eyes got big when she saw the toys and she said "I KNEW IT!!!! You are a fucking pervert!! Damn, why did I have to wait so long!!?

I laid the toys beside me and reached up and got her arm and pulled her down over my lap. She started laughing, and said "Talking about spanking got your blood warmed up did it?? Well, spank this hot ass honey!! It's been a while since it's had a good one!" she said in her smart-assed tone of voice.

I slapped her a good one on the ass and then rubbed it a little. She jerked pretty good when I hit her, and she moaned good, but she didn't cry or tell me to stop. She tried to push her panties down but I wouldn't let her. I spanked her for a few minutes, must have been at lest twenty licks. Her redness was showing through her panties by then. I rubbed it all over and slid my hand down over her pussy and her panties were soaked and dripping. I pushed the panties aside and pushed the "medium" sized dildo into her wet pussy. She really groaned then. I pushed it in till the end was all that was left out, then I pulled her panties back over it. I leaned down close to her ear and said "How does that feel my little slut?" You'd have thought that I suddenly tuned her on with a vibrator!! But when I called her a slut, her ass started moving!! I placed my hand on her back and spanked her some more and she started really getting loud and moaning and begging me to let her move the dildo. But I wouldn't let her touch it. Suddenly (to me) she was in the midst of an orgasm that was really putting her body through some moves!! I rubbed her pussy and her juices were just dripping from her panties. Of course I tasted some, and I gave some to her on my fingers. She sucked my whole finger into her mouth and tongued it like it was a cock.

I gave her a minute to calm down and she started to get up. I pushed her back down and said "Oh no little girl!! I make the rules here. Remember I am the pervert here! We aren't through yet!"

"But my ass is sore Robert, You have beaten the hell out of my ass!!!" she moaned.

I reached down beside me and found Trish's favorite butt plug. Her favorite, because it is about 5 inches long about an inch in diameter in the middle and it has a very slow setting for the vibrator in it. I lubed it up with some of my lube and some of her juices. Then I moved her panties aside again and pulled her ass cheeks apart and she started trying to get loose and get up. "No Robert, anything else you want, but not my ass, I've tried that and it hurts like hell. You want a blow job, ok, fuck me, ok, whatever, but not my ass, please Robert, please don't? She whined.

I continued and started pushing it in, then I pulled it back, added some lube to it and pushed in again, after about the third time, it slipped all the way in and she didn't cry out at all. I said, "There, It's all the way in! How does that feel slut baby?"

"Oh Robert! You fucking pervert! You knew how to do that without hurting me!! But It feels good honey!!"

I said "Well, try this!!" and I turned on that slow vibrator and let her panties go to cover her ass again.

In half a minute she was dry fucking my lap as hard as she could. So I pressed down on her back again and spanked her ass some more! Then I reached down and got hold of her left nipple and between two of my fingers and squeezed her tit really hard to hold her in place till I was finished spanking her. Again, I spanked her ass till she was in the middle of another orgasm!! Then I stopped spanking and just rubbed and caressed her ass and rubbed her dripping pussy through her panties. When she had calmed down enough, I reached under her and moved her panties to the side and pulled out the dildo and then the butt plug and laid them to the side.

"Fuck! Robert! Your cock is so hard, it's trying to punch a hole in my belly! Let's take care of that honey!!" Emily moaned as she reached back and took hold of his cock through his pants.

I helped her get partially back up, only to her knees. Her poor little ass was bright red from all the spanking. But she was a good girl, she didn't complain at all. When she was on her knees and stable, she reached out and started opening my pants. I helped her by standing up and pushing them down. My cock had been dripping fluids ever since I started spanking her and now I had a good sized wet spot in my pants, and the head of my cock was covered with pre-cum. Emily took hold of it softly and licked the head and slowly, lovingly stroked it while her tongue danced on the head. She slowly pulled her head back and looked at my cock, it was not huge, but it was a good size that she thought she could handle with only a little problem. Then her head moved forward and her mouth opened to encase the cock that she had wanted for so long. She smiled inwardly, and pushed her head down over this old man's cock. She closed her lips and began sucking on it, and wiggling her tongue under it, and toying with my cock with her tongue as she held onto it with her right hand. She looked up into my face and she could see that I was in ecstasy! My head dropped back, I closed my eyes, my hands resting on her head. She knew she was pleasing me, who had been so wonderful to her all her life. Now she would give back to me when I needed it most.

Emily sucked and stroked my cock and played with my balls until I slid forward on the chair till my ass was barely on it and the pressure of my hands on her head was beginning to get harder. She knew I was getting close, and she wanted it to be the best oral I had ever gotten, or at least close! She knew that Trish and I must have had a good sex life...from the toys I brought out!! But she would try anyway. She slowly relaxed her throat and forced her head down as she raised up off her knees to straighten her throat on my cock. When she got her legs straightened she bent her head back and pushed down on my cock and it slipped straight into her throat. I moaned loudly as I felt my cock head slide into her throat and I felt the small ripples of her throat and pushed her head down harder! "Oh my fucking ....Oh Em ... baby Oh fuck you are good baby!!!" I said, in a very strained moaning voice. She bobbed her head a few times and between that and the sucking action, and the tension from the spanking, I blasted my cum down her throat!

"Oh fuck!!! My sweet loving Emily!!! Oh suck me!! Darling, you are so fucking fantastic!!!" I groaned as I squirted the last of my cum into her throat. She pulled back and started licking my cock and cleaned it up and then went back down on her knees and laid her head in my lap with her arms around my hips.

"Was I good enough, Robert? I don't have much experience, but I tried my best for you!!" She said, in a very quiet, loving voice.

I rubbed her back for a few seconds and then picked her up by her arms and looked her in her eyes and said "Emily, I have never ever, EVER, had anyone give me better oral!! You were just fantastic honey!!"

She smiled a big smile and said, "Well, we should go shower before we go to bed then. Don't worry, Robert, you have made me so happy tonight. I will never have any guilt or regrets over this! Now come wash my back!"

We showered and dried off and went and got in bed. I pulled on some jockey shorts as I got into bed. She gave me a funny look and I said "Sweetheart, we've gone far enough for right now. Give me some time." Then I laid down and cuddled with her and kissed her and we went to sleep.

12