Roberta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this your lair...?" Roberta teased as she sat on the bed. "Should I be worried?"

Jeff laughed and sat in the chair. "Only in my dreams, m'lady... But if you'd like to play, just tell me...!"

She smiled and leaned back on the bed, crossing her legs. "I'll let you know.." she whispered, letting her eyes drop to his crotch. She grinned when she noticed a bulge forming in his jeans. Her skirt had hiked up her legs quite a bit, and Roberta made a move to adjust it, and then paused. She was starting to enjoy this.

Jeff found the schnapps and poured them each a shot. Grinning, he passed one to Roberta. "Congratulations..." he said, raising his glass.

"Why, thank you, brave knight..." Roberta said with a smile, and downed her shot of the sweet tasting liquid. It burned a bit going down, settling into her stomach with a warm glow. She looked up to see Jeff staring at her.

"So now what do we do...?" he whispered hoarsely. She could see he was getting nervous and she grinned at him. She knew where this was headed and her heart began to pound a little harder.

"Well, I guess a victory kiss is in order..." she whispered. "But you're so far away..."

"I can fix that!" Jeff almost shouted. He jumped from his chair, almost banging his head on the roof of the van, and stumbled to sit beside Roberta. She turned to face him, offering him her parted lips.

They kissed lightly at first, until she felt Jeff's hand on her shoulder. Then, mewling inwardly, Roberta parted her lips and poked her tongue out, caressing Jeff's lips. Jeff groaned and let his arm wrap around her, drawing her to him. His tongue pushed out, sliding into Roberta's open mouth.

She moaned softly and pushed her body into his, at the same time leaning backwards and drawing him to her. They lay back on the mattress, their tongues dueling hotly as their wet lips melded together.

Jeff pushed his hips against Roberta's leg. She could plainly feel his hard cock against her and returned the pressure, her breath coming out in ragged gasps. She lay flat back on the mattress as Jeff's hands began to roam. She made no move to stop him as he caressed her shoulders, then growing bolder, moved to her front...

"Ohhh....Jeff..." she sighed as his hand closed over her heaving breast. She lay back loving the feel of his hand on her tit. "But we should get back inside...." Roberta panted, hoping he'd disagree. "We'll be late...Oooohhhh....." She groaned as Jeff fingers kneaded her flesh, suddenly not caring at all about school.

She kissed Jeff hard, pushing her tongue into his mouth as his fingers found the buttons of her blouse. She pulled her lips away, panting furiously as he began to unbutton her shirt. She reached her hand out between them. She found his thigh and slid her hand up it, not slowing until she felt his hard cock under her fingers. She wrapped her hand around him and squeezed, forcing a loud "Aaaahhhh..." from his lips.

Her sexual straightforwardness took Jeff by surprise and he paused with his fondling as Roberta began to move her fingers over his hard-on. She was actually surprising herself at the moment. She'd never been this bold with a new boy, but the heat inside her was overwhelming. Maybe it was a residual effect of her encounter with her brother last night, or some magic chemistry between her and Jeff, but she desperately wanted this to continue. She looked up into Jeff's eyes and grinned as she stroked his cock.

"It snaps in the front..." she whispered. He looked at her like he had no idea what she was referring to, then his eyes widened as his gaze dropped to her bra. "Geez..." he panted. His hand moved to the center clasp of Roberta's bra as she continued to play with his cock through his pants. He fumbled with the catch, his nervousness making his fingers feel like thumbs. Roberta waited patiently as he tried again and again to undo her bra, using the time to unfasten his belt. There was little time to waste and she desperately wanted to see Jeff's cock. She unfastened his belt, then nimbly unbuttoned his pants before returning her hand to his cock, squeezing him gently. Jeff groaned, excited and amazed that Roberta was moving so fast with him. He'd hoped to get a kiss, maybe make out for a little bit. He'd never expected to feel her hand on his cock!

Jeff was still fumbling with her bra and she pushed him away, laughing. She reached her hand up to the clasp and deftly unsnapped it with two fingers. Jeff groaned as her firm tits spilled into view. His mouth was beginning to water as he cupped one, then the other in his sweaty palm, feeling her hard nipple pushing into his hand. Roberta leaned back and moved her hand up to find the tab of his zipper. She grinned at him as she slowly pulled it down until the front of his pants were open, then slipped her hand inside his pants. She moaned lightly as she realized that Jeff was not wearing underwear, and her hand came into contact with his hard, hot cock.

"Oh....my..." she sighed as her fingers wrapped around him. Jeff groaned as she pulled his cock out into the cool air of the van. Roberta felt as if her heart was going to explode as she began to stroke him up and down. For all her inexperience, she was acting like someone who did this for a living! A wonderfully confident feeling welled up inside her as she sat up beside Jeff. She continued to jerk him up and down as she grinned at him. "You won't tell anyone about this, will you, Jeff?" she panted. Jeff's eyes widened and he shook his head vigorously.

"We have to do this quick..." she whispered, using her free hand to push her blouse away from her tits. The wantonness of her behavior was exciting her immensely. Her hand was getting slick as Jeff's pre-come poured over her fingers. His cock looked huge as it slid through her fist. She could have wrapped both hands around it and still had three inches exposed. And her fingers barely made it around the circumference. She was totally excited as she jerked the boy off.

"If you ever tell anybody about this, I'll never do it again..." she said sincerely. She looked him dead in the eye. "Promise??" Her hand continued to stroke Jeff's cock as she spoke. Jeff nodded rapidly and Roberta grinned at him. "Cool..." she said with a smile. "Because I really want to make you come..." Her hand began to move faster...

Jeff was groaning each time her hand moved down his long cock, and he took a long intake of breath each time she slid back up. She turned her hand in a wide circle around his cockhead each time before sliding it back down, coating her hand and his cock with pre-come. The sounds and smells of her hand job filled the van, making her almost delirious.

Jeff began to pant as Roberta kicked into high gear. Her hand flew up and down his cock, making wet, squishy noises on each pass. She grinned as she felt Jeff lift his hips off the mattress, fucking his cock into her hand. She watched his cockhead, hypnotized by the beauty of it. Her eyes widened in anticipation as she saw his cockhead expand in her fist, then buck wildly as Jeff began to come.

"Oh...yeah, baby..." she hissed, curling her fingers tighter around his spurting cock. His semen sailed up in a thick white fountain, almost splashing against the roof of the van as she jerked him off. It arced slightly as gravity took it and splashed wetly over her pumping hand. She squealed as the hot fluid hit her, and kept stroking, smearing his thick cum through her fingers and over his cock, intent on making this hand job the best he'd ever had! She'd never seen so much cum shoot from a cock before! Her entire hand was covered. His semen dripped off in a wide river, pouring over his shaft and balls, and still he continued to shoot into the air. As she watched the thick cum spray from his cockhead, Roberta was tempted to lean over and take it into her mouth, but she refrained. She thought of her promise to her brother. Her first blow job was going to be his.

But the smell and feel of Jeff's copious cum flow made her mouth water. And even as Jeff's ejaculation slowed and stopped, Roberta continued to work her hand up and down his shaft, loving the way her cum covered fingers glided so smoothly against his hot skin.

"God, Jeff... that was too hot!" she panted. "You sure come a lot..." She grinned at him, releasing his cock and holding her hand up as she worked his cum through her fingers. Jeff groaned as he watched her. He'd never been with a girl that was so comfortable with getting his cum on her. Roberta acted as if she really enjoyed it!

Roberta smiled at him and reached over his head to grab a towel from the shelf there. She moved slow and teasingly, holding her tits just inches from his face and he groaned again as she sat back.

"That was fun..." she grinned as she began to wipe his cock off. It was still hard, and Jeff moaned as she wrapped the towel around him, wiping his cock up and down, teasingly. She grinned at him and squeezed her fingers tighter, stroking him until his hips began to move slightly.

"I'd love to..." Roberta answered his unasked question. "But we do have to get back. We'll do this again soon....I promise!" She grinned at him, sitting back and wiping his cum from her fingers. She tossed him the towel and began to dress, hooking her bra and buttoning her blouse. Her own fingers rubbing against her tits caused electric shocks to course through her and she cupped her tits with her hands.

Jeff just grinned and shook his head as he tried to stuff his hard-on back into his jeans. He looked at her with love and lust. He definitely wanted to come again, but he also knew enough not to push her. "God, Roberta...that was incredible!" He looked like he couldn't believe what had just happened to him.

"It was pretty hot, alright...", Roberta said with a sexy smile. "I enjoyed it too. You have a great cock..." His eyes narrowed with pleasure as she said 'cock' and Roberta smiled again. She was realizing just how much the right words could turn a guy on and it pleased her immensely.

Roberta grinned and moved for the door. Before she opened it, she turned to face him. "Remember, Jeff....not a word. If you keep your end of the bargain, I'll jerk you off whenever we get the chance. I love watching you come..." She reached out, running her fingers over the outline of his prick. "And you've got a great cock..." She tweaked his cock between her thumb and forefinger, making him groan. "And one more thing, Jeff..." she said seriously. Jeff looked at her expectantly.

"Call me Bobbie, okay? Roberta sounds too formal...considering..." Jeff nodded and grinned at her. She pulled her hand away and swung the door open. The bright sunlight blinded both of them momentarily and they stood on the tarmac, blinking as their eyes adjusted.

When they could finally see well enough to walk, Jeff shut the door and they walked back to school. hey grinned at each other as the bell signaling the end of lunch period rang.

"And just in the nick of time!" Bobbie laughed. Jeff held the door for her, watching her ass swing as she sashayed through. She squeezed his hand as they parted for their respective classes.

"Call me!" Bobbie yelled to him as she rounded the corner. She didn't hear a response, but was certain she'd hear from him soon. She just had a feeling....

The afternoon dragged on longer than the morning for Bobbie. It seemed to take days until the final bell rang. It was impossible for her to concentrate on classes as her mind continued to wander back to the sight of Jeff's hard cock shooting off in her hand. Her pussy was wet the entire afternoon and more than once she was tempted to sneak off to the girl's room to get herself off. She never had the chance though, and was truly relieved when the final bell rang. Not wanting to be delayed by conversation with her friends, she snuck out the side door, and hurried to the parking lot. She was in her car, and headed out the driveway long before the masses of kids poured out of the main doors.

She grinned fiercely as she headed for home. She paused in her car after parking in the drive. Alan's car was sitting in the garage, and as she thought about what she was going to do with him, an excited shudder ran through her. She closed her door quietly and rushed to the front door. As she fumbled for her house key, the door suddenly swung open. Alan stood on the other side, grinning from ear to ear. She entered the foyer and turned as he shut the door. "No one is home?" she whispered, trying to keep her voice from trembling with excitement..

Alan grinned and shook his head. "Just you and me..."

"I've been thinking about you..." he said with a smile. Bobbie grinned and looked him up and down.

"Oh, you have, have you...?" she teased. "And just what have you been thinking about...?" She allowed her tongue to poke out from between her lips and licked her top lip as she grinned at him. She knew full well what he'd been thinking about, but she loved to tease him. Alan grinned back, loving the game they were playing. His cock was as hard as a steel pipe inside his pants as he watched his sister lick her lips.

"What i was thinking about...was how gorgeous you looked this morning..." His eyes began to wander over Bobbie's body. She stood up straight, pushing her tits out from her blouse. "And...? What else...?", she prompted. She was getting warm under his lusty gaze. Alan smiled.

"And...about what wonderful tits you have..." he whispered, focusing on her breasts. Bobbie sighed, but kept up the game.

"Oh, these old things...?" she kidded. As Alan watched, she reached her hands up to cup her tits, squeezing them in front of him. Alan groaned as he watched her fondle herself. "And...?" she whispered, letting her eyes move over his front. She smiled when she saw the bulge in the front of his pants, realizing that he was already hard.

"And how hot you were last night....how hot you looked naked..." Bobbie smiled and slowly undid two buttons on her blouse.

"It's kind of warm in here...", she said with a smile, watching his eyes as he focused on her fingers. She loved the way she was able to captivate him. His eyes narrowed slightly as she moved to the next button, pretending to fumble with it until it popped open. She now had his full attention as she undid them one by one, until her blouse was open to her waist.

"I'm glad you thought so..." she panted. "'Cause I like you to look at me..." She undid her bra, pulling it away from her tits, then cupping her hands over her nakedness. Her eyes closed to slits, then re-opened as she squeezed her tits in front of Alan.

"And what else were you thinking about..." she panted hoarsely. She looked down at his cock. It looked as if it was going to rip his pants. "Were you thinking about my hand on your cock last night...?" she murmured. "Were you thinking of how good your hard cock felt as it slid through my fingers...?" She looked up at him and stepped closer. Alan pushed her hand away from her breast, replacing it with his own. They stared into each other's eyes as he gently fondled her tits, teasing her nipples and making her sigh with pleasure. Bobbie slipped her hand between Alan's legs, rubbing the back of it across his hard-on. She teased him that way until her resistance gave way and she turned her hand around, curling her fingers around him and making him groan as she squeezed him.

"I loved jerking you off, Alan...your cock is so fucking hot..." Her fingers stroked him with a sexual rhythm, then reached for his zipper. She pulled it down smoothly and reached inside for his cock. They both groaned as her fingers closed around his naked shaft, then she pulled it out, looking down at it as she stroked it. The head was already glistening with pre-come, and Bobbie grinned as she spread it around with her finger. She looked back into his eyes. "You forgot your underwear..." she teased as she slowly moved her hand up and down. Alan simply grinned and nodded, his fingers gently kneading her tits.

"I like that..." Bobbie said softly, "Makes it easier for me to find your cock...Mmmmm....Alan....you're so hard... and wet...I love how wet you get...it's so hot and slippery..." She turned her head up to his, kissing him passionately as her hand worked his cock back and forth. They both began to breath heavily as their lust increased. Bobbie pulled away slightly, licking Alan's lips and face, then moving to his ear. She tongued him wetly, making him groan.

"Is this what you were thinking about, Alan..." she panted into his ear. "My hand on your hard cock....jerking you off... stroking your hard cock..." Her words were exciting them both and Bobbie pressed her hips to his, rubbing his cock against her belly. "Your hands feel so good on my tits...mmmm... and your cock is so hard.. I love jerking you off....making you come...mmmm..."

Bobbie's litany continued as she licked his ear and ground her hips into his cock. Her heart was pounding with excitement as she felt an orgasm getting close, but she knew if she kept it up, he was going to shoot off. And she didn't want that just yet... She stepped back slightly, but kept her hand on his cock. Her long blond hair was sexily mussed and her full lips were wet and shining as she stared into his eyes.

"And were you thinking of my mouth, Alan...?" Her hand slid over his shaft as she teased him. "Were you thinking of my mouth on your hard cock?" Alan nodded weakly. His throat was dry and he couldn't reply. His nod said enough, though.

"That's good too..." Bobbie sighed heatedly. "'Cause I thought of that all day long... I couldn't get the sight of this thing out of my mind." Her hand continued to stroke him.

"Let's go to your room...." Bobbie whimpered. "You can teach me how to suck your cock... Please Alan....Let me suck your cock....let me suck you off..."

Alan groaned at his sister's words. He looked down at his cock as it slipped through her fist. He felt her move, and watched in slow motion as Bobbie sighed and sank slowly to her knees in front of him. She'd decided she couldn't wait to go upstairs. She wanted him right here in the living room....right now.

Alan moaned as he watched Bobbie's lips open and approach his cockhead. He almost screamed out as he saw her tongue flick out and swipe over his purple helmet. He tried to control himself as he felt a familiar stirring begin in his balls. Bobbie felt his cock throbbing in her hand and grinned. She was excited to have this much of an effect on a man. She never really understood the power she actually possessed, but she was beginning to. She looked up at her brother lovingly and opened her mouth wide, licking her lips. Her eyes crossed as she watched his cockhead near her mouth, then she closed them as his cockhead rubbed against her lips.

"Let me know if I'm doing this right...." she panted, sliding his cock back and forth over her lower lip.

She laved his head with her tongue, doing what came naturally and trying to remember every blowjob movie she'd seen. She sighed as his cock passed over her lips and onto her tongue. She closed her lips around him and pushed her head forward, loving the feel of his thick, hot cock as it slid over her tongue. Bobbie began to move her head slowly back and forth, getting used to the feel of a cock in her mouth. She was in heaven! She was actually sucking a hard cock! The taste, the texture, the excitement of what she was doing overwhelmed her and she began to suck him harder, moving her mouth over him with long slow sucks. She held him loosely with her lips, slurping noisily as he moved in and out and she moaned as she felt Alan respond....fucking his cock in and out of her wet mouth. He was still throbbing mightily. It reminded her of the huge electric transformer in the back corner of their yard. Continually humming and vibrating. She held her head still, allowing Alan to slowly fuck her mouth. She love this!! It was everything she'd imagined it to be whenever she practiced with the soft vibrator she'd bought for herself last year. But even though she'd practiced with that a thousand times, there was nothing that could compare with having a real hard cock in her mouth. The heat, the throbbing... the taste of his pre-come as it coated her tongue... and the taste of it...