Rob's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob demurely said, "I'm sorry, Jill. I am a little touchy about this; but I didn't mean to be giving you any shit about it."

Jill said, "I understand, Rob.  Shit, I was just ready to order the pizza when Brandy knocked on the door. I'll call now and order." She went to the phone in the kitchen to place the order.

Brandy followed Jill to the kitchen and as soon as Jill had hung up the phone, she asked, "Were you just shitting me or are you really fucking your brother?"

"I wasn't shitting you."

"How long has this been going on?"

"When we got home last night, one thing seemed to lead to another. The next thing you know; we're fucking. He's so good that I'm pissed off that I didn't start years ago."

In order to keep the conversation from going any farther, Jill walked back into the living room and sat down next to Rob. They slowly drank their beer and talked while they waited for the pizza to be delivered. The pizza was delivered and Jill asked Brandy to answer the door so that she didn't have to put on her robe. They each drank another beer while they ate their pizza. As they talked and ate, Rob did not miss any opportunity to leer at Brandy's exposed cleavage. Although it had not been that long since Rob and Jill had had sex, he began to sport a hard-on. Rob's protruding cock was not lost on Jill. She smiled inwardly as she watched her brother's gaze burning on Brandy's chest, as his cock continued to swell. Jill said, "Rob, the way that your cock is reacting, you would think that you had never seen a set of tits before. You would cum in your pants if Brandy was dressed the way she does when she is really serious about getting fucked."

Rob blushed at his sister's remarks; but he could not pull his eyes from Brandy's cleavage. Jill patted his shorts where they covered his burgeoning cock and said, "I would think that after the session that we had in bed this afternoon that you would have to work to get that thing hard." Brandy was enjoying the attention that Rob was paying to her body and to further encourage him, she would reach for the piece of pizza that was the farthest away from her.

Brandy decided that if she had any hope of getting laid this evening, she was going to have to take some initiative. She looked at Jill and mused, "You know, Jill, if you were as close of a friend of mine as you claim to be, you would be willing to share Rob with me." Jill just smiled; but otherwise gave no response. Brandy went on, "Rob, when your sister was married, her husband was always offering to have sex with me; but I wouldn't do it because Jill had not given me permission. You are not her husband, though. You're only a brother. I don't think that I would have to have her permission to go to bed with you." Rob's cock continued to grow and he began to think that if these two kept this up, he was going to have to go into the bathroom and beat off before he came in his pants.

Jill leaned closer to Rob and rubbed one of her tits against his arm. She rubbed his cock again as she kissed him on the cheek. She said, "Rob, honey, would you like to fuck my friend?" Rob was speechless, so Jill continued, "You could take her in the bedroom and then you could see all of those nice tits of hers. They are so much more beautiful when you can see all of her tits and not just the cleavage that has been turning you on. I'll bet that you would love it if you could see that well-trimmed blond bush that covers her tasty, tight pussy. Wouldn't you like to chew on those long, thick nipples for a while and then slide your tongue into that lovely pussy of hers? I'll bet that if you could make her cum with your wonderful tongue that she would reward you with a fantastic blowjob. Then you could slide that thick cock of yours into her lovely box and by that time you would have so much cum built up in you that you would blow the top of her head off. How would you like that baby brother?"

Rob had become completely flustered as his sister rubbed her tit against him and cajoled him with fantasies about fucking Brandy. He blurted out what his cock had been saying for more than an hour, "Yes, god damn it. I want to fuck Brandy. I have wanted to fuck her since about two minutes after she walked in the door. But I want better than that. I want to fuck you both and I want to have you both at the same time. Now, both of you can either accept that or you can both quit fucking teasing me. Now either we are going to go in the other room and fuck or I am going in the bathroom to beat my meat, because I am going to cum in about two fucking minutes."

Jill stood up and looked at Brandy, saying, "Brandy, it looks like we are going to get fucked. That sound all right to you."

Brandy was getting to her feet when she said, "Hell, I thought that you would never ask. I am ready."

Jill started to pick up empty pizza boxes and beer cans and said, "Let's get this trash dumped first."

Rob and Brandy were quick to start helping her take the trash to the kitchen. They drained the beer cans and dumped the pizza boxes and paper plates in the trashcan. Satisfied that she did not have a major mess facing her in the morning, Jill led the other two to her bedroom. As Rob was closing the bedroom door, Jill was slipping her nightgown over her head. She tossed it on the dresser and moved to the far side of the bed.

Rob stood at the foot of the bed, alternating his view of the two beautiful women -- one naked and the other about to become naked. Brandy's beautifully shaped breasts jutted forward as she reached behind her back to unfasten her skirt. When she had the skirt unzipped, she pulled her tight top over her head. At about the same time that Rob was treated to a better view of those wonderful melons, which he could now tell were encased in a sexy, lacy, black bra; gravity caused her skirt to drop to the floor. He could see those hard pointy nipples poking at the cups of that thin garment. Rob had known that Brandy was wearing black hose; but now he could see that they had been supported by a frilly black garter belt. She was not wearing panties, which gave Rob his first look at that blond-fringed pussy that Jill had so accurately described. Brandy's hands moved behind her back again and this time, she deftly unhooked her bra and allowed it to fall to the floor. Those tits that his mouth had been watering over all afternoon were more beautiful than he had imagined.

Brandy left her garter belt on as she moved onto the bed. The two women were smiling and Rob realized that he must be the target of their amusement. He had been so mesmerized by those two luscious bodies that he had not even begun to remove his clothing yet. The two ladies laid back and spread their legs, giving him an inviting view of the inner folds of their anxious pussies.

Rob's clothes were quickly on the floor and he moved between the two ladies in the middle of the bed. Jill and Brandy moved their bodies against his as they began to kiss him. Rob was moving his face from one side to the other; accepting a kiss first, from one girl and then from the other. As they were kissing, Jill began to stroke his already erect member. She felt the abundance of pre-cum oozing from the tip and she said, "Brandy, whoever fucks him first is going to get shortchanged unless we do something about this. He is going to cum any second now."

Brandy quickly sat up and reached for that drooling tool that was sticking out from between Rob's legs. Brandy said, "Knowing you, you have probably already sucked his cock a few times already. Let me suck him off and then he should be in good shape for the rest of the night." Brandy leaned forward and took just the tip between her lips. She licked the tip and then began to slide her mouth down the shaft of that thick piece of meat. She was just getting into it when Jill's prediction proved to be true. Rob began to spew his cum into Brandy's mouth. She swallowed the initial burst and then as he continued to cum, she swallowed only enough to keep any from escaping from her mouth. When he stopped shooting, she took her mouth off of his cock and moved to Jill. She kissed Jill and when Jill's mouth opened, began to pass some of Rob's cum to his sister.

While the girls had been kissing and swapping cum, Rob had begun to suck on one of Brandy's magnificent tits. He was trying to devour that entire boob; but he was only able to fit about a third of it in his mouth. One hand was squeezing the other boob. The girls stopped kissing each other and returned their attention to Rob. They were trying to kiss him; but it was difficult when he was so pre-occupied with sucking Brandy's tits. Jill finally maneuvered her head between Rob's lips and Brandy's fine set of hooters and she began to start kissing him. Rob was using one hand to fondle one of Jill's tits and was reaching the other arm around her so that he could feel one of Brandy's. One of Brandy's hands had moved between Rob's legs and her fingers were wrapped around his hard cock. Brandy moved her other hand between her own legs and, using two fingers to hold her pussy lips open, said, "Rob, I would really like that hard cock of yours sliding in here.

Jill stopped kissing him and Rob moved between Brandy's legs and slowly slid his cock into that tight, waiting cavern. Rob was sliding his cock into Brandy at a leisurely pace when he saw his sister move to the head of the bed. Jill kept facing Rob as she stepped over Brandy's head and lowered her pussy to Brandy's mouth. Brandy's tongue swiftly moved between the folds of her friend's labia and she started to lick the pussy juices that were flowing freely. The sight of his sister's pussy in front of him was more than Rob could handle. He moved his head downward and helped Brandy with her oral assault on Jill's vagina. Since she had help eating Jill's pussy, Brandy would occasionally lick back toward Jill's asshole and would try to penetrate that rosebud with the tip of her tongue.

Jill had never had more than a fingertip penetrate her asshole before and she knew that she did not want anything larger in there. She did, however, love the sensation of having her asshole played with, particularly if it was a loving tongue that was probing it. The double attention that she was receiving resulted in Jill being the first to start feeling the effects of an orgasm. She began to moan and, as the intensity of the moans increased, Rob and Brandy knew that Jill would be collapsing very soon. Brandy had begun to feel the beginning of her orgasm approach. She hoped that Rob would be able to last for a few more minutes because she knew that if that cock would keep sliding in and out of her tight slit that she would be having a very powerful cum. In a very short time, Jill tumbled from in front of the two faces that were providing her with so much enjoyment. She was relaxed on the bed next to them trying to catch her breath. She just hoped that when her brother finished with Brandy that it didn't take him too long to be ready to fuck again.

Rob could feel the churning in his balls and his instincts told him to speed up his strokes into the blonde beauty's wondrous pussy. The look on Brandy's face and the feeling of her pussy muscles contracting on his cock told him that he needed to hold out a little bit longer so that he could bring her over the top. He kept sliding that tool into her at the pace that he had set earlier until he heard her begin to scream and an agonizing look came over her face. Her pussy muscles tightened so hard on his cock that he thought she was going to squeeze the life out of it. When her face returned to normal and her body relaxed; it only took about four jackhammer strokes and he was shooting another load of cum. When he had finished cumming, his body relaxed against hers and they kissed passionately. Jill recognized that the two of them were spent and she moved her face between theirs so that the three of them could all kiss each other. As Rob rolled off of Brandy's body, Jill moved toward his crotch and removed his condom and began to lick the cum from the head and shaft of his cock.

Rob was flat on his back while Jill was cleaning his cock and Brandy moved over him and began to kiss him again. When Rob's flaccid cock began to stiffen, Jill decided that it was probably clean enough. She wanted it to get hard on its own because she was ready to get fucked and she didn't want him cumming too soon. Jill moved again so that she could kiss Rob and Brandy. They continued to kiss and the girls each felt a masculine hand on one boob and a softer, smaller hand on the other boob. They continued with each other for quite a long time. Periodically, Jill would reach down and feel Rob's cock to test its hardness. It had been hard for quite some time now; but when she felt quite a bit of wet, sticky fluid on the end of his cock, she knew that he was probably ready for another fuck.

Jill pushed Brandy away and straddled Rob's hips. She lifted herself above his and moved her wet pussy over the head of that hard cock. Slowly, she slid all of the way down that shaft until their pubic hairs meshed. When she felt that staff imbedded deeply within her pussy, she began slow, but irregular movements up and down on him. Brandy was not about to be left out of this action, so she moved her pussy over Rob's mouth. Rob immediately shoved his tongue as far into Brandy's cunt as he could reach. Since Jill was maintaining control over how fast and how hard they fucked, he concerned himself only with using his tongue on the vivacious blonde. When Jill could see that Brandy had her pussy well situated in front of Rob's mouth, she leaned forward to kiss the other woman. As Jill worked her pussy up and down on Rob's cock, the two women kissed and their tongues danced in and out of the other's mouth. They each were using both of their hands to fondle the other's fine set of boobs.

Rob seemed to be content to just lick and nibble at Brandy's pussy, only occasionally taking time to stimulate her clitoris. Brandy was feeling a nice sexual glow; but she was not anywhere near an orgasm. If Rob was willing to be this patient with his pussy eating, Brandy was willing to wait for her orgasm. Jill was content to just be stimulated by the kisses and having her breasts played with. The pace that she was sliding her pussy up and down on Rob cock was giving her a pleasant sensation. She knew that she was only a few minutes from reaching a plateau that she was sure that she could maintain until she thought that Rob was ready to cum. She was sure that when it reached that point that she could increase the pace enough to bring herself a very satisfying orgasm at about the same time that Rob would cum.

Although none of them had bothered to, or thought to, time it, they probably went on for more than thirty minutes and still none of the three was nearing an orgasm. All three were experiencing a very euphoric feeling. Brandy was the first to near her orgasm. The increase in the pressure that she was putting on Rob's face signaled to him that she was nearly there. He increased the intensity with which his tongue attacked the walls of her pussy and then gave about three straight stabs at her clit. That was enough to send her over the edge. She came so hard that she almost suffered from convulsions. She stopped kissing Jill and released her boobs. At last, she rolled off of Rob's face and lay basking in the afterglow of one of her most enjoyable orgasms ever.

Jill was ready to bring herself over the edge; but she had had no indication that he was ready to cum yet. She continued her slow deliberate pace for a short while longer and then decided that she wanted to cum and if Rob wasn't ready, she would have to get him off with her mouth or give Brandy another shot at him. She picked up her speed and was bouncing up and down on Rob's cock when she began to feel that she was just about there. Apparently Rob sensed where she was at because he grabbed her elbows and rolled her to her back and started to drive his cock into her with wanton abandon. While forcefully driving his cock into her, Rob told her, "We would be ten minutes apart at the pace that you were going. I hope that you are almost there because I am not far."

Jill started to mutter, "I'm almost there.  Oh, fuck. I'm there. Shit, shit, shit. Oh damn, I'm cumming.  I'm fucking cumming.  I'm cumming.  I'M FUCKING CUMMING. Oh, shit, fuck, goddam." And her body went limp. Rob drove his cock into her another eight or ten times and he collapsed against his sister's body. Brandy, having been the first to cum, was the first to move. She started to kiss Rob. When he barely responded to her kisses, she reached down and removed his cum filled condom. She tossed it in the wastebasket and then she began to lick his cock clean. She had it as clean as she could get it and it was still a lifeless piece of meat. She took his entire soft cock into her mouth and began to suck on it. She sucked for quite some time and it was still not responsive to her efforts.

She moved to his face and began to kiss him again. Between kisses, Rob said, "It is going to take more than a few minutes this time. You know since ten o'clock last night that thing has seen more action than it had in more than six months. It's not dead; but it needs some recuperation time."

Brandy said, "I am not sure how much more I have in me. That's one advantage that men have over women. When a man has had enough, his cock just won't get hard. When a woman has had enough, she doesn't have a signal. She just becomes a lousy lay."

From the other side of Rob, they heard a voice say, "Speak for yourself. As fucked-out and fucked-up as I have gotten, I have never been a lousy lay. Besides, I was married longer than you were; I learned how to fake orgasms."

Rob leaned over and kissed her on the forehead and said, "And I'll bet that you were faking that orgasm that you just had."

Jill chuckled as she replied, "Yeah. Right. I said that I could fake orgasms; I didn't say anything about faking near unconsciousness."

Rob and Brandy broke out in laughter at that last comment. Jill began to kiss her brother from one side of the bed and Brandy was kissing him from the other side of the bed. With both girls kissing him and both of them rubbing their hot bodies against his, his cock was still barely stirring. After Jill felt it and then slapped it against his leg, Rob commented, "It will probably get hard again as soon as you guys are both asleep."

Brandy said, "If I'm asleep, don't wake me. If I am still awake, I'll take care of it for you." Brandy kissed Rob and then kissed Jill and said, "You know, Jill, I think that I am ready for a little late night snack."

Jill did not even look up from her brother as she said, "Well, you know where the refrigerator is." She then resumed kissing Rob.

Brandy said, "No. Not that kind of late night snack. I would like something warm and juicy."

Jill's eyes lit up as she said, "Well, why didn't you say so? I know just where you can get a good snack and I'll bet that it's your favorite flavor.

Brandy asked, "What, is your pussy man-cum flavored now?

Jill quickly retorted, "Not unless Rob's rubber broke. So I guess that I can find your second favorite flavor."

As Brandy moved across Rob's body toward Jill, she said, "That will have to do since the machine that has my favorite flavor seems to be out of order." The girls quickly kissed each other and then they moved into a sixty-nine position and started to lap at each other's pussy. Earlier in the night when he had watched Brandy lapping at Jill's pussy, had been the first time in real life that he has ever seen a woman eat another woman's pussy. Now he was watching for the first time in life, two women engaged in a sixty-nine. This had to be one of the most erotic sights that he had ever seen. As he watched, he felt some life return to his soft cock; but it never did reach full erection.