Rock and Water Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He removes his hands briefly. With one hand he uses his thumb and forefinger to once again spread my lips, exposing my needy clit to him. His other hand begins to use two fingers to stroke the length of my pussy, back and forth; back and forth again before entering my hole in one stroke until his fingers are buried deep inside of me. His ring finger and pinky nestle at my perineum. The tip of his ring finger rests lightly on the clenching ring of my asshole. Inside of me, his two fingers begin to stroke me over and over again along the upper wall, directly on my g-spot, until I feel my orgasm build at an alarming rate. My body is shuddering with intense spasms that threaten to make me collapse in front of him.

"Corrine, don't hold back. Give it to me..." With those words his mouth drops to my aching clit and he sucks. HARD. My body explodes in an almost painful orgasm and I can feel tears forming at the corners of my clenched eyes. I'm panting so hard I feel dizzy. My orgasm continues to roll through me like ripples in a lake. He's backed off on the intensity, but continues to just breathe on my cunt as I let go of one last shudder. Patrick eases me down to the ground so that I am kneeling in front of him. He embraces me tightly and I hold on to him for dear life.

Slowly I open my eyes and look around. I realize we've only just made it through the front door; our packs lying on the ground beside us. The dogs are back up on the couch, resting quietly.

"That was beautiful. Just beautiful." Patrick's warm eyes meet mine and I'm slowly brought back to earth again. He's looking at me with wonder as his tongue slowly runs across his lips, continuing to taste me. Who is this man and what the hell just happened to me? That was one of the most intense orgasms I've had in my life.

"Patrick, that was....holy shit." I beam at him because it's all I can do, and all I can think about is that I need to make him feel as good as I do. My eyes drop down and see his incredible erection straining against the confines of his shorts. I eye it hungrily as my hands drop down to his belt. Before I can open it I feel his hands clasp around my wrists and pull them away. I look up; confused and a bit chagrined. He's still just smiling warmly at me, slowly shaking his head back and forth. The universal sign for 'no.'

"Before we go there we're going to need to talk a little. I want everything between us to be safe, consensual, and open from the beginning." He gets a cocky grin on his face before continuing. "At least that was my plan before I dropped to my knees and brought you to the most lovely orgasm I've ever witnessed." I feel my cheeks go dark crimson, but I'm too happy to be shy at this moment.

"Oh damn," I sigh. "A man with principles...no fun at all"

We both stand, and I realize I'm still completely bare from the waist down and dash to collect my shorts. Before I can reach them Patrick grabs me around my waist from behind in a playful tackle and lifts me off my feet. "I think I like this look too much to allow you put those back on... besides, you really should try out the shower; my one true luxury here." True to his word, the shower is quite extravagant in comparison to the rest of the small room. The bathroom itself is quite simple, with a white porcelain sink, toilet, and tile floor. Most of the bathroom is taken up by the shower, itself not too big but it's absolutely gorgeous; made of stone slabs on the floor and simple matte white subway tile on the walls. The door is clear glass. Inside the shower there is both a hand held shower showerhead on one side and a rainwater showerhead overhead on the ceiling which he turns on.

The water runs initially brown; no surprise out here in the woods, but quickly turns clear. There is a shelf with a simple white bar of soap on a dish, and some two-in-one shampoo/conditioner. I cringe a little because I know my hair is a mess and in need of my good conditioner, but I'm still happy to see it. Patrick's gone out to retrieve my sack from the floor, bringing it back to me. I drop it back on the floor, and boldly lift my shirt over my head in one motion.

His eyes challenge me to continue and so I do. I reach behind me and unclasp my bra, allowing my constrained breasts to relax and rest against my chest, the nipples firm and red in invitation. Patrick reaches his arms forward and gently cups them; measuring their weight in his hands. I close my eyes enjoying his hands on me until I feel him suddenly tweak both nipples hard and release them. I let out a yelp.

"Be careful what you ask for," he says with a laugh. "Don't tempt me before we have our talk. Otherwise, the only release I'll allow myself to have will be to punish you...."

My jaw drops and I back away in mock fear, right in to the shower. It feels amazing and my muscles my just melt as I stand under the rainwater showerhead while the warm water cascades over my shoulders and down my limbs. The water pressure is hard and perfect.

"I'm going to just make sure the place is in order. Do you have some food to feed Griffin?" I point to my sack, too enraptured with the shower to talk. He grabs the food leaving me alone in the shower with my thoughts. Instead of pelting myself with questions and worry, as I'm apt to do, I feel a calm wash over me that feels foreign, but very welcomed. I like him. I really like him. His direct honesty leaves me with no other option but to do the same and it's very, very liberating. No games. No mystery. No ulterior motives.

I'm thankful that he seemed to be able to keep his head on, even when it was obvious how badly his cock needed relief. The discipline and control he demonstrated brought a level of trust between us that I wouldn't have expected so soon. I laugh to myself that I could stand to learn from him. Nothing could have held back that intense release he gave me. Holy crap, I thought I was going to melt in to the wood work!

I wash my hair and run my fingers through it to get rid of the tangles. I soap up my body and allow the water to rinse me clean. Grudgingly I turn off the water. A stack of fluffy forest green towels are stacked on a shelf just outside of the shower. I grab one and I dry my body and hair before applying the body lotion. Out of my backpack I pull out my deodorant and makeup. Tonight I just apply a little concealer along with some pressed powder. I tend to wear little unless going out for a nice evening. Amazingly I'm able to comb through my hair, and I leave it long to dry naturally.

In my backpack is a clean bra and underwear, both a simple rose color with a little lace trim. My sundress is a simple cotton tank dress which while loose, conforms to my body before falling loosely just above my knees. It's jade with a pattern of pink and white Japanese cherry blossoms. I also brought my zipped black hoodie in case it gets cool. Grabbing my flip flops, I head back out to the main room feeling energized and refreshed.

Patrick is sitting on the couch with his shirt off, beer in hand. Another sits on the coffee table unopened. The dogs are once again on the floor, not looking to happy about it. I stop in my tracks and openly gawk at him. I realize I've yet to see him with his shirt off and can't help but stare. While lean, his chest and abdomen are well defined with muscle. His chest is lightly covered in faded brown and slightly grey hair, which continues a delicious trail from his belly button to the seam of his shorts. The black head of his serpent tattoo rests on and over his shoulder, the eyes matching the color Patrick's perfectly. The serpent appears both sinister and serene at the same time.

My eyes are drawn to a second tattoo, which covers his lower right abdomen and disappears at the seam of his shorts. From what I can see, it's a lighthouse.

"Can I see the rest of it? Please?" He stands and unbuttons his shorts, lowering them and his cotton briefs just down below his right hip to reveal water crashing on a rocky bluff that is home to the lighthouse. It's beautiful, and I tell him so. He pulls his shorts back up and motions me to sit with him. I ungracefully fall on the couch next to him and grab the extra beer which he opens for me. It's cold and delicious. Perfect.

"My father grew up in Nova Scotia. He moved to the states in his twenties, but we'd go visit his family every summer. They lived on the coast and my older sister and I spent most of our time on the rocks outside of this lighthouse. The keeper was just as you'd expect; old and craggy, but he seemed to have a soft spot for us and would let us in and tell us a lifetime's worth of stories."

"What an amazing experience for a young boy that must have been for you."

"It was. I was convinced it would be the life for me when I got older, but I realized long ago that I like to be a part of the world and not just watching. " He takes his free hand and brushes some loose hair that's on my cheek behind my ear, sending a light shiver to my core. "You look beautiful Corrine....I'm sitting here in awe that you're here with me. I hope you know that this isn't something I take lightly."

I put my beer down and snuggle against his warm, firm chest. The hairs cushion me lightly and I let out my breath. "I can tell that, and I appreciate you saying so. " He pulls me closer in to him, and I can hear the slow, rhythmic beating of his heart.

We sit quietly for a few minutes, lost in our own thoughts before Patrick speaks again. We have "the talk." He had himself tested for everything as soon as he heard of his wife's infidelity, and continued to do so throughout the time he was, in his own words, "whoring around" , despite always practicing safe sex. I tell him I was tested just a few months ago at my annual exam, and haven't been with anyone since my husband anyway. He recommends that we use condoms until he can show me his most recent results. I appreciate his concern and almost tell him it's not necessary, but then decide you can't be too safe.

I tell him I'm not on the pill, but if things work out I plan to restart it. I ask him about this. Although many of my friends have had healthy pregnancies well in to their early forties, I have no desire to have another child. I want him to know this before we move on in case this is something he is still considering for himself. He considers my question for a while, and I get a little nervous.

"After things with Maureen fell apart, I was thankful that we never did have children together. Once I was on my own, and this may sound selfish, I came to terms that I just wasn't up to having a newborn in my life, so I had a vasectomy. My sister, who has four kids, gave me hell for that but I knew it just wasn't for me. Instead, I visit my nieces and nephews in San Francisco a few times a year, and became a Big Brother to a great kid, Luka."

I sit up and just look at him in amazement. "You're a Big Brother? Tell me about him!"

Patrick tells me all about Luka. He's ten years old and the son of a single Russian immigrant. A good kid overall but has some delinquency problems and was getting caught shoplifting on a regular basis. His mother does her best, but working two jobs keeps her away from their apartment for most of the days. The police are the ones who hooked her up with the Big Brother program. He was tough to connect with at first, but we seem to have hit it off now." He laughs and takes a swig of his beer. "I think the tattoos impressed him." It turns out they started meeting only four months ago, and Patrick spends every Thursday afternoon with him and every other Sunday.

I soak up this unexpected, but incredibly sweet side of Patrick. It tells me a lot about his character that he'd take his time to help a kid in need.

He slowly pushes me back from his chest and looks intently in to my eyes. "We need to talk about our expectations for each other. What we're looking for, along with safety issues too."

My heart starts to thud in my chest, and I can only reply, "Ok."

"I may be a little out of practice, but I know it's important that we lay this all out now before we start anything too intimate." I blush and look at the wall by the front door. "Ok, that was pretty intimate but I slipped a little... It's critical that we be as open with each other about our likes and dislikes. This goes both ways, it's not all on you. I never, ever want you to pretend you're enjoying something just to please me. That's not to say I'm not going to push you out of your comfort zone, because I will, and you might not always like it. Just don't pretend that you do."

He lets me take in that information before going on. "I believe in safe words and I expect you to use them. You can pick your own or we can go with the standard 'yellow' and 'red'. Do you know what I mean by this?" I nod. "No. Tell me in your own words."

Wow. We're really having this conversation. This is happening...

"Yellow means I need you to pause or slow down. That something is either uncomfortable or I may just need a brief break from what we're doing." He seems good with this answer and so I continue. "Red means stop. Whatever we're doing will end immediately."

"Good... " He looks pensive before he continues. "The only other thing I want to bring up again is, what being submissive means to you? For myself, I'm primarily looking for submission in the bedroom from you, but there may be times I'd like to explore power exchange outside of the bedroom too." He leans in and kisses my lips softly. "I know this is a lot to consider in the moment and I don't expect an answer about that if you don't have one."

"Oh, um....you're right. I don't think I can answer to that just yet. That may be difficult for me. I want to be with you. I want to try my best to submit to you sexually, but I've never considered submission outside of that. It took me so long to accept that sexual submission was not a weakness on my part... It may be hard for me to reconcile having you control me on any other level."

I look at him, worried how he may have taken what I just said. He is obviously thinking about it before he speaks. "I get that Corrine. I understand why you might feel that way. Just understand that if or when we explore it, I don't view submission, whether in the bedroom or not, as weakness or passivity. Quite the opposite, really. Knowing you're strong and capable and independent, but able let go of all of that to bend to my will would be such a gift to me." He's breathing a little faster as he speaks, and I can see he really means this. I just don't know if I can go there... It's more that I was expecting to be challenged with at this point.

He asks me again, "Tell me Corrine. How do you want to submit to me sexually?"

He has been so candid with me. I try to do the same but feel my cheeks redden as I speak. "I want to give my body to you, but it's more than that.... It's hard to put this in to words; it's just a feeling in my core. " I pause and try to find the best way to explain it.

"When I think of all the work retreats I've gone on, the team building exercises we're subjected to year after year, there's one that stands out in my mind. You stand on a high platform with your colleagues below and behind you. You must fall backwards in their arms. You have to trust that they'll catch you...."

Patrick nods in recognition. "I know the one."

"Well, I never could do it. I made excuses and jokes, but I wouldn't do it. Eventually I came to dread the retreats altogether because of this one stupid exercise. Finally, around three years ago I psyched myself up to do it and I did. It was the most exhilarating and freeing thing I'd ever done. I know that sounds pretty lame since I've traveled the world and done some crazy and dangerous things in my life, but giving my body over that way got deep in my head, and has been there ever since. "

"My year with Robert was the closest I've had to that feeling again." I look in his eyes, hoping he understands. "But even with Robert, it never felt quite real enough. Since we weren't in each other's presence, in my heart I knew he couldn't possibly know whether I was obeying him or not. I always did, but just the knowledge that I wouldn't be held accountable for disobeying him unsettled me."

Patrick smiles. "What a good submissive you were for him." He pulls me in to his arms and gives me a huge bear hug. I'm instantly comforted and over the awkwardness that was creeping in. He's good at that. "Okay," he goes on, "I think that's enough talk for now. Let's go enjoy the night!"

It's beginning to get a little dark outside, so Patrick takes a quick shower, changing in to some dark blue jeans and a black t-shirt. While he was in the shower I had a chance to call Addie and see how her weekend is going. We make a plan to cook some dinner together on Sunday evening when she gets home. I tell her I'm with a friend in the gorge, but don't go in to any details. While she is all for me dating, I don't want her to know about Patrick quite yet. Grabbing his blanket and a smaller pack with his cleaned camping dishes, we walk in to town and buy some dinner at a local market. He's had a silly grin on his face since leaving the cabin.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Just a little surprise...I hope you like it."

We go in to what looks like a little country market from the outside, but they have a wide selection of prepared foods that look gourmet and delicious. We pick out some salads and sandwiches, along with a couple of bottles of locally brewed beer. We continue to walk through, and past the town until we reach the elementary school. In the field is setup an enormous white screen and I realize we're here for an outdoor movie! In front of the screen some high school aged kids are doing their best to play some covers of Tom Petty until the movie starts.

"Very cool!" I exclaim. "What are we seeing?"

Patrick looks as enthusiastic as I feel. "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory!" he pronounces excitedly. I've never seen this side of him. I like it. "The original of course... In all due respect to Johnny Depp, no one can compare to Gene Wilder."

"I totally agree! Not to mention the girl who plays Veruca Salt...."

We settle on the blanket and eat as the sky darkens and the movie starts. I put my hoodie on as it starts to get cool outside, and as the movie begins Patrick gets behind me and draws me back towards him. I bring my knees towards my belly and turn on my side a little, allowing me to rest my body against him, my head on his chest. His long limbs are braced up with his knees bent, feet on the blanket. He warmly envelops me in his arms. The movie starts and I am as content as I have ever been.

After the movie we walk silently back to the cabin. A lot has been shared and revealed today, and I think neither of us feels the need to press any deeper at this time. For myself, I can feel my body begin to tremor a little. Not from the cold, but from the anticipation of what's still to come this evening. All through the movie Patrick had been caressing me, or giving the occasional squeeze. Randomly at one point during the movie he brushed my hair aside and gently kissed my neck just behind my ear. These small teases all evening have culminated in my body like kindling would for a fire.

Of course the dogs are on the couch when we get back to the cabin. He makes a show of kicking them off, but we both know they'll be back on as soon as we go to sleep. I hadn't packed a toothbrush, but Patrick had brought one for me, looking a little sheepish about his forgone conclusion as he hands it to me. It's odd how easy and routine this feels, brushing our teeth together in the bathroom. I almost forget how nervous I am...until we're done and go in to the bedroom. As soon as we do I stop in my tracks.

The room is small, not out of the ordinary at all for a cabin in the woods. There's a queen sized bed with a chocolaty brown, thick, cotton duvet and lots of downy pillows. The bed itself looks like a black iron or painted steel, with a headboard but no footboard. There's only room for one nightstand, which is a gorgeous wood and appears handmade. I suspect that Patrick made it, but I'm too on edge to ask at this point. A tall dresser sits along one wall, while the other has two four-paned windows that look in to the woods at the back of the cabin.