Rock and Water Ch. 04

Story Info
Patrick pushes harder for communication and control.
13.5k words
4.84
49.9k
52

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you again for the great comments! Love them! If you haven't read the first three chapters I definitely recommend that you do so. Kudos to FA_JF for helping me to clarify some of the nuances of this new relationship.

*

I wake up the next morning with sunlight filtering through the window. The morning air feels chilly, but the bed is warm and comfortable. As I stretch out, I realize I'm alone in the bed. Opening my eyes I see that in fact, I am alone; a note is propped on the nightstand. The note reads that Patrick went for a morning run with the dogs and to pick up some groceries. I look on the floor at my crumpled dress, then at his large black fleece....

His fleece over my naked body feels delicious. I use the bathroom and brush my teeth. My hair is a rumpled mess. Running my fingers through it makes it marginally better but I'd forgotten to pack a brush so it will have to do. I patter out to the main room and feel warmth emanating from the wood stove and the smell of coffee thick in the air. A mug sits next to the French press, and I pour myself some coffee. Picking up the bag of beans from a local coffee roaster, I chuckle to myself about us Oregonians and our "locavore" obsession.

I retrieve my phone from my pack, then curl up on the couch soaking in the heat from the wood stove. Checking my messages first to make sure Addie hadn't called, I see there are only two messages from Johanna; one from last night and again one from this morning. As expected, the first is demanding a call as soon as I'm home from dinner to give her details. The second, from this morning, is a little bit concerned that she hasn't heard from me, but tempered with the hope that I "got laid."

I send her a quick text letting her know the date was great and that we stayed overnight at his cabin in the gorge. I let her know I'll call her later in the evening. I call Addie to hear about her evening painting pottery with her grandparents. She's painted a Father's Day mug for Frank along with another penguin for her collection. We make a plan to meet back at the house by five o'clock to make some dinner together, watch a movie and plan our week. I still have one more week of broadcasts before my vacation starts. I regret that it's during her last week in town, but she's made plans to spend time with her friends that she'll be separated from for the whole summer, which in tween time is years. The evenings are ours to spend together until her Saturday red-eye flight.

Addie and I are wrapping up our call as Patrick and the dogs return from their run. I try to stay focused on the call but I can't help but stare in lust at the site of him. He's in his black track pants with a loose dark blue t-shirt. His cheeks are flushed and he's breathing hard. Sweat stains the front and back of his shirt. He drops his full backpack on to the floor, walks over with his eyes on me, leans down and kisses my forehead before heading over to the kitchen to get some water. The incredibly male smell of woods and sweat lingers, and I close my eyes to just breathe him in. Addie asks who I'm with and I tell her it's a friend she doesn't know. She pauses, but doesn't push for any more information. For a twelve year old, she's very intuitive and I suspect she may know I'm with a man. We'll have to talk this week.

Patrick has turned around and is now leaning against the kitchen counter with his water, watching me with an easy smile. Addie and I exchange "I love you" then hang up. I put the phone down, pick up my coffee and smile back at him. Neither of us speaks for a brief moment as we just take each other in. The only sounds are the dogs noisily lapping up water from their bowls.

Patrick slowly walks towards me. "I don't think I'll ever do that fleece justice after seeing it on you....It looks like it was made for you to lounge around in, looking so sexy on my couch."

Sitting down next to me, he takes my coffee mug out of my hands, placing it on the table before turning back to me. Reaching forward, he unzips the fleece to just below my breasts, then spreads it open to expose my flesh to him. The cool air on my nipples, along with his scrutiny, causes them to tighten and redden before our eyes. He closes his eyes to take a deep breath through his nose, before parting his lips and breathing out slowly. When his eyes open, they are dark and full of need. He leans forward and takes my right nipple in to his mouth while massaging my left breast in his warm, strong hand.

I let out my own breath in a lusty moan as he continues to suck my nipple and flesh deep in to his warm, wet mouth; his other hand alternating between massaging my left breast occasionally lightly pinching and twisting the nipple. Fiery currents shoot from my chest, heating me to the core in a slow building wave. I arch in to him, never wanting this feeling to end. He moves his mouth to my left breast then begins to nurse it as he had my right. My cunt is swelling and dripping with need. I worry that juices will leak on to his leather couch so I discreetly attempt to pull the fleece lower to cover myself.

He pulls back. "Why are you hiding yourself from me?"

"Um.... I'm getting....turned on; I was worried that I'd stain your couch." I feel my face redden a little after I admit to this. He sees my blush and his eyes narrow a little as he licks his lower lip. He's getting off on my embarrassment. With a smile that is both amused and slightly menacing, Patrick suggests that we check the couch and see.

I scoot back on the cushion, and sure enough droplets of my juices have collected on the leather. We both just stare at the glistening fluid, before he traces his forefinger through it and wordlessly brings it to my mouth. I look at him incredulously only to have his eyes darken to let me know this is not up for discussion. I part my lips and lean forward a little, keeping my eyes on his. His finger enters to the first knuckle; I close my lips around it and begin to suck it clean. I taste myself; sweet, tangy and musky.

Patrick looks at me expectantly, so I continue to suck, moving my head forward to take the entire length of his finger in to my mouth, before pulling back again. He appears pleased by this, adding a second finger but still just holds them there for me to essentially mouth fuck myself on them.

With my tongue and wet mouth I continue to suck and lick his fingers, losing myself in the sensual and submissive act. I know it's not his cock I'm sucking on, and for some reason this turns me on even more. That I would do this for him; simulating fellatio on his fingers just to please him feels very sexy, naughty, and a bit debasing. It is making me very wet. I position myself on my hands and knees on the couch, feeling my pussy juice leak down my inner thighs. Closing my eyes I continue to suck hard. His fingers when fully drawn in tap on the back of my throat, causing the occasional gag and make my mouth fill with drool.

"I can smell your cunt, Corrine...." My eyes shoot open at that word. It gets in my head and makes me feel very raw. "Is sucking on my fingers getting you even wetter?"

I stop my movements, but hold his fingers in my mouth. This is it. This is where I truly bare myself to him; the depravity I've only ever revealed to one other person who was safely three thousand miles away. I have to trust he won't use this information against me; that he won't reveal me to my family or the public.

I nod. A little drool slips through my lips onto my chin and his hand as I do.

His words are slow and steady, but his breathing has become more rapid; his body tense. He pulls his fingers from my mouth and wipes them off on my cheeks. "Tell me in your own words. I want to hear you say it."

I'm not sure how it has come to this when just a few minutes ago I was drinking coffee, talking to Addie on the telephone. How was he able to so quickly bring me to this headspace where I feel I will say or do anything to please him at my own expense? It scares me a little, this power he could have over me.

"Yes, S...." I almost call him Sir, but stop myself. This is something we haven't discussed, and I'm not sure I'm ready to go there yet. "Sucking on your fingers is making my pussy wet."

"Did you mean to say your cunt?"

I breathe deeply. "Sucking on your fingers is making my cunt very, very wet. My juices are dripping on my thighs."

"Let me see. Turn and lean over the back of the couch." I do as Patrick asks, then feel his hands on the insides of my knees, spreading them to expose my pussy and ass to him. I hear him intake his breath sharply before he quietly adds, "Stay here. Do not move." Then without touching me at all he's gone and I hear him go in to the bedroom.

My pussy is aching for his touch; swelling and clenching in need. Every other thought is lost to me except my need to be filled by him. Not just his beautiful cock, but by his words; all of them. The words that make me feel cherished. The words that humiliate me. The words that make my pussy drip for him.

I hear Patrick approach me from behind. I don't know if it's ok to look back at him and so I don't. Suddenly he's standing just behind me with his hands on my hips, pulling me back towards him. My head is now resting on the back of the couch, with my hands on either side. Without words I feel his sheathed cock plunge in to my wet pussy until I feel his hips pressed against the cheeks of my ass. He's being eerily silent, causing me to feel lost without his voice.

"Patrick...."

"Shhhhh.....it's ok. No words right now."

This is what he wants. I feel assured and let myself feel the sensation of his large, hard cock filling me. He begins long, slow strokes that drag along the walls of my cunt, sending heat and intense pressure throughout my body. His strokes quicken and become harder. The only thing I can hear is the wet smacking sound each time his pelvis slams in to me and his balls slap against my clit. Except there is noise and it's coming from me. With each thrust my breath is pushed out of my lungs, causing an uncontrolled "ahhh" to escape me.

My orgasm is so intensely close but I can't reach the peak I so desperately need. My body is visibly shaking and I'm clenching the leather tightly in my hands trying to keep myself from begging out loud when I feel his hand slip underneath me and two fingers begin to rapidly rub against my wet and swollen clit. This is all it takes and I feel electricity explode through every nerve in my body as I buck against him and scream out with my release.

With his hands on my hips Patrick lifts me, pushing me forward until my chest is draped over the back of the couch. He climbs up behind me on his knees, slamming his cock back into me almost to the point pain. He reaches for my arms and gently but firmly pulls them behind my back, clasping them at the wrist in one hand. The other hand rests heavily on my hip.

It's clear to me that this is all about him right now. He is taking me; using me for his pleasure. I feel fucked and used in the most primitive way and this fills me with such a deep satisfaction that I can do this for him. His movements become short and jerky before I hear him release a deep groan and collapse over my back. Letting go of my arms, he wraps his around my chest and continues to milk his cock slowly in and out of me. His body is shuddering against me; his breath hot against my ears.

We lay like this in silence for minutes. I feel overly warm with his body against mine, and my shoulders are sore but I don't say a word. Eventually his softening cock begins to slide from me, and he carefully clasps the base in order to keep the condom on until he is fully out. Removing the condom and tying it off, he uses a napkin left on the table to clean himself before pulling his boxer briefs and track pants back up. I hadn't realized he was still wearing them.

Patrick sits down on the couch and pulls me on to his lap; my head resting against his chest. My body is racked with trembles and he holds me tight and caresses my head slowly, whispering "Shhh... it's ok...you're ok...," over and over again. We sit quietly like this for a few minutes as my trembling slows, then stops altogether. At times he leans down to kiss the top of my head, or tighten his arms around my body in a comforting squeeze. Despite his efforts to make me feel safe and cherished, I occasionally shudder as a wave of panic rolls through me. I feel exposed, vulnerable, and raw.

"Talk to me," he requests gently. "Where are you?"

I take a deep breath and remain silent for another minute. He doesn't push me, giving me time to find my words.

"That was....different." He cocks his head a little, looking grim as I try to find a way to express what's turning around in my head. "Everything you did...not being able to see you, to hear you. The way you fucked me; the way you made me come. It all got in to my head and just emptied it out of all the bullshit I carry around day to day." I sigh and give him a warm smile. "It was incredible."

Patrick visibly relaxes and briefly closes his eyes before speaking. "I was scared I pushed you too hard, to soon. I didn't plan that, Corrine. I hadn't intended to use you so hard at this point. I'm still not sure I should have, but something about seeing you suck my fingers with so much heart just set me off. I would have stopped, you know. If you had asked, I would have in a second. It's important to me that you know that."

"I do know that. I feel very safe with you. I just... I just haven't done this before, in person. It's so much more...real... for lack of a better word."

"Oh, it's going to get more 'real' as we go on, but I'm in no hurry to push things faster than you're ready to go. We've got so much to learn about each other, both in and out of the bedroom. It's going to take time to truly learn to trust each other. You're going to have to trust me to respect, but sometimes push your softer limits. You're going to have to trust that I will never take advantage of you or push your hard limits when you're at your most vulnerable."

He pauses briefly, then continues. "I'm going to have to trust you to tell me honestly what turns you on, and what doesn't. What causes you shame or pain beyond what turns you on. I've said it before and you'll probably hear me say it again. I never want you to pretend with me. I just couldn't take it..."

It's obvious open and honest communication is important to him. I'm so glad to have met him at this stage in my life because until now, I wasn't even being honest with myself. I shift my body until I'm facing him, raising my hand to run it through his hair and down the side of his neck. He closes his eyes and leans in to my hand as I brush my lips against his.

My growling stomach causes us both to look down at it and laugh. He gives me a big bear hug, before lifting me in one motion, depositing me back on the couch and giving me back my now cold coffee.

"Sit tight and I'll have breakfast for you shortly!"

I go to stand. "Can I help?"

"Absolutely not!" Giving me a wicked smile he says, "I assure you I'll demand lots of meals from you in the future, woman." I laugh at that. "Not to mention, you look so gorgeous right, now sitting there with that freshly fucked glow. I need you to stay there until it's burned into my brain and I can jerk off to the image anytime I want."

I can feel my face rapidly flush. He gives a laugh. "I told you at the gym I'd make you blush again." I laugh and cover my face in my hands. That he did.

Breakfast turns out to be some very tasty and decadent Huevos Rancheros with a chorizo on the side and some fresh squeezed orange juice. He's made some more coffee, and we indulge by adding a little bit of Kahlua.

"Ok. You're right. This is pretty damned good breakfast."

He laughs. "I hope you're duly impressed."

I assure him that I am, and prove it by cleaning my plate. I insist on clean up duty while he strips the bed and checks the place over since it might be a few weeks before he can make it back here. We take a lazy shower together, exploring each other's bodies, getting silly, and getting turned on all over again. We take turns licking, sucking, and kissing one another in to a frenzy. With no condom around, we resort to hands, tongues, and mouths to get each other off.

We pack up the dogs and get on the road. The drive home is a little over an hour, giving us time to talk a little more. I tell him about my plan for a "stay-cation" while Addie is gone for the summer. At first he seems disappointed that I won't be broadcasting any new shows over the summer, until he realizes that my schedule is going to be less restricted and I'll have more time for him. I go on to tell him about my kitchen remodel plans and ask if he knows the contractor, Pete, who I've hired. He does and seems pleased with my choice. He's quiet for a bit before he asks me about my plans for the cabinets.

"Well, I assumed if Pete didn't do them himself, that he'd contract out for someone else to do them."

Patrick looks at me with a broad grin on his face and I see where he's going with this. Involuntarily I make a scared face and he laughs. "Would that be too weird? For me to do your cabinets? "

My stomach twists a little. Yeah. It might be too weird.... "I don't know Patrick, you know what they say about mixing work with pleasure."

"I can promise you I'd be nothing but professional. Really. I'd respect whatever boundaries you think we'd need to set up. I'm good at this Corrine, I really am. I'd love to do this for you and I'm sure the boss would give you a screaming rate." He smiles again.

"Uh uh...." I protest. "Even if I do hire you, and I'm not saying that I am, I will only pay your going rate and nothing less. It wouldn't feel right otherwise."

He drops his smile but appears to be thinking about what I've said, then nods. "I get that. I'd do the same if I were in your shoes."

We're both silent for a little before he adds, "go to my website this week and look through my portfolio to see if you like the work I do. If you do, I can get you in touch with some references if you'd like."

I tell him I will, but don't commit to anything else. I'll have to think hard about how wise it would be to have him in my house all the time. What if things between us go bad? What if our dynamic turns weird because he's working for me? All of these thoughts cross my mind as we head back in to the city.

We don't make any plans to get together until Saturday evening, after I get Addie on her red-eye to Newark before she heads on to Heathrow. We make plans for dinner, then for him to spend the night at my house. He'll have to get up a little early on Sunday for his day with Luka, so it'll be easier for me to be at home if I want to sleep in a little.

As we pull up to my house, I oddly begin to feel a little shy. It was only a little over twenty four hours ago that he picked me up, and yet so much has happened between us; so much said. This man that was a stranger to me only three days ago now knows more intimate information about me than those who've known me a lifetime. I'm not sure how I feel about this as I just sit there, looking at my hands in my lap.

"Look at me," he calmly but firmly requests. I do. He brings a hand up and gently rests it on my cheek. "Don't pull back on me now... Don't be shy about what's happened between us. It was beautiful. You're beautiful. I have so much respect for you, the way you gave yourself to me. I want so much to see more of you...to see where this goes."

I look in his eyes. They're warm and sincere. Taking a deep breath and letting it out I do feel better. He seemed to know just what I needed to hear. "I do too...want to see where this goes. If only for the Huevos Rancheros...." With that I jump out of the Bronco leaving him staring at me stunned, before he jumps out too. The dogs follow and recreate their melee on the front lawn. He picks up my pack and walks me to the door. As soon as we're in the house he drops the pack on the floor, grabs me by my waist and hauls me over to the couch.