Rock and Water Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can feel his eyes burning in to me. My body heats up as I picture the view he sees before him. My ass cheeks are round, but a little soft. My thighs, although strong, have begun to show the occasional pinch or pucker due to cellulite. My red and sensitive breasts are hanging from my chest; their only movement caused by my shallow breaths.

Briefly I fantasize what it would have been like to meet Patrick when we were younger, when my body was firm and forgiving. I vanquish that thought as quickly as it came. I know in my heart that I was not ready for him then; for his level of honesty and candidness.

I hear him walk up to the bed, then feel the bed shift as he crawls up behind me. My body is alive and tremoring in anticipation of his touch. Heat is radiating from his body to mine as I feel his still clothed hips push against my bare ass cheeks. His hands possessively run down my back, over my hips, and down the sides of my legs then back up again. My skin warms with his touch, and I feel my body and mind relaxing.

His caresses on my back begin to work deeper into the tissue, and I feel each calloused finger as they cover every inch of my skin. Backing up enough to expose my ass once again, he continues his rubdown over my cheeks and thighs, gaining intensity until he is kneading the pliant flesh roughly, but oh so erotically.

My skin is tingling and alive; my mind cleared of everything except the sensation of his hands on me. Gently, without words, he pulls me up until I'm sitting next to him. At some point, perhaps after walking the dogs, he's removed his shirt and I look greedily at his hard, lean muscles that taper down to his jeans.

His eyes burn in to me in question. "Why am I spanking you tonight Corrine? Am I punishing you?"

I know he is asking because of earlier. He wants to make sure I know that our angry words and this spanking are not connected in any way.

"No, this is not about punishment, Sir. It's about pleasure; yours and mine. It's about erotic pain; about giving my body and mind over to you, and trusting you to know how far you can take me. I do, Patrick. I do trust you."

He takes a deep breath, smiles briefly, then composes himself before he abruptly orders me to lay down over his lap with my chest and head resting on the bed. "Keep your hands next to or under your head."

His hands begin to knead the flesh of my cheeks again. As I lay there, my senses are in overdrive. The smell of sex and sweat already permeate the room, and the feel of his hard cock under my belly causes my pussy to clench in anticipation of fucking him. I wriggle myself over his lap to try and tease his cock a little, but he's having none of that. His left leg swings up and over my thighs, trapping them tightly against him.

"Ok...." he calmly but carefully spells out, "there will be twenty spanks to your ass, ten to your tits, and five to your cunt."

I've read enough erotica to know that before he spanks me in earnest, that I can anticipate some warm up ones first. I'm caught off guard then, when the first smack crashes down on to my left cheek causing me to scream "shit!" and grab my comforter to keep from reaching backwards. With the same intensity the next spank comes down on my right cheek. Despite being prepared I still grunt as my nails dig in to the silk of my bedding. I can't believe how hard he's hitting me! It's as if he's not holding back at all. Again, the spanks keep coming. The next three come quickly in succession, all to my right cheek, then the same to my left. After those he begins to rub and knead the flesh again. A burning sting radiates from the surface of my ass cheeks, and I know they must be a decent shade of pink already. His already hard cock shifts and twitches under the confines of his jeans.

I feel his hands lift from my ass cheeks once again; the anticipation of his next spanks causing me to quietly whimper. His left hand comes down again, just as hard as before; this time to the apex of my thighs, just above my exposed pussy. I've found that spot with my own paddle before; it's a sweet spot that causes my pussy to overflow with juices that are now leaking on to his jeans. Two or three more there before he begins to alternate between each cheek, harder than before. Tears well in my eyes as I feel his strength and the power he has over me. The smacks keep raining down until I've lost count. I want to take this for him; I just don't know how longer that I can.

Just when the word "yellow" starts to float through my thoughts, the spanking stops and once again he is rubbing and caressing my abused ass. My cheeks are not only burning on the surface, but a deep ache now radiates through the flesh and deep in to my core. I'm openly bawling my eyes out, and I can't seem to release my clenched fingers from the bedding. My crying feels cathartic, and my whole being begins to feel a peace wash over me. As my whimpers transform from pain to unfulfilled passion, I feel him spread my legs apart and begin to slide two fingers up and down my gushing slit.

Briefly the fingers leave my wetness, and I hear him suck them deep in to his mouth, letting out a deep and gravelly groan as he does. When they return, there's three of them and they continue to tease the entrance to my pussy until it's all I can do to keep myself from pushing back and impaling myself.

"Oh soon, my little greedy one. Very soon." He lifts me from his lap and stands me on shaky limbs. Supporting me with his strong hands on my hips, he orders me to kneel before him as he remains seated on the bed.

Cupping my face in his hand, he guides my eyes to his. "Are you ok? Can you go on?"

"Yes, Sir. I'm good. It's so....so good. Please don't stop." In this moment I mean it with all of my being.

"Lock your fingers behind your head and keep them there." I do as he asks, and feel my breasts lift and offer themselves to him.

He begins with caresses and gentle squeezes to the already bruised flesh. He's being more ginger than before, but it rekindles the ache left behind from his previous abuse. I look down to watch as he plays with my breasts and nipples. He doesn't seem to mind that I'm watching, which makes me more brazen looking back and forth between his face and my breasts; the images dueling for my attention. As I look down, his large powerful hands cover and completely envelop my breasts. When I look up, his expression is tight with concentration and unbridled passion.

Suddenly, lost as I am in wonder at his enraptured expression, I realize my breasts are cool as they are now exposed to the air once again. Just as I look down I see his right hand swing, then strike, the side of my right breast with just enough force to create a biting sting but not much more. Our eyes briefly meet, and by the slight smile on his lips I know he's being a little easy on me. He then smacks my left breast with the same constrained intensity. The sting left behind is exquisite, and I squeeze my legs together in an attempt to relieve the aching need between them.

Together we both watch each strike with fascination. Once again, he alternates between the breasts, but he takes more time in between each spank to watch the effects. With each smack my smaller, b-cup breasts jiggle back and forth like a bowl of gelatin. For the first four spanks to each one, he's clearly avoided my tortured nipples, but for the last two, he shifts his hand just enough so that the nipple feels the full brunt of the blow. The pain to my nipples is exquisite and I feel a charge shoot straight to my pussy and almost push me over into an orgasm, but not quite.

Quickly lifting me until I'm standing between his legs, he lavishes my breasts and nipples gently with his tongue, causing me to groan and push my pussy hard against his cock. Patrick lets out a tortured moan, before brusquely standing and picking me up in one motion, only to deposit me on the bed with my feet dangling to the floor. This time he kneels before me, using his hands to spread and stretch my thighs apart as far as I can hold them.

He uses his fingers to spread my puffy outer lips to expose my wet, swollen pussy lips. Leaning in, he lightly brushes his tongue against my clit causing me to buck hard enough that he has to restrain my thighs with his strong hands. With broad, firm strokes he begins to lick my cunt; between the outer and inner lips and then deep inside my hole until I feel my juices flowing out on to his tongue. His skilled tongue leaves no flesh untouched, from the ring of my asshole and perineum up to the hood of my clit. With his lips he sucks my entire clit in to his mouth applying a rhythmic pressure that makes it grow longer and swell. My body helplessly thrashes below him.

He pulls back and smiles. "Look at that fat clit of yours, Corrine; sticking out so proudly almost like a small penis." My face flushes at his crude and graphic description, but his words make me whimper even more. "It's going to be hard to avoid when I'm spanking your pretty little cunt."

Before I can even take in his last words, his right and swings down and makes a wet smacking sound as his four fingers contact my pussy lips, the tips just barely stinging against my exposed clit. His other hand is just above my pussy, covering my pubis; keeping me pushed into the mattress. This time I truly shout out, I can't help it. The pain and sting hasn't faded as the next three spanks against my swollen and raw pussy lips fall with exacting accuracy. My tears return and I try to squeeze my legs together to ease the stinging ache between them. Of course his hands are on my thighs in a second; keeping them far apart.

"One more.... One more and we're all done. I'm so proud of you. I'm not going to hold you down for this last one. You're going to stay still and take it."

With trembling lips, my voice is surprisingly calm. "Yes, Sir."

This time, the whole of his hand swings down and as his palm makes contact with my pussy lips, his fingers land directly and firmly on my clit. "AAAUUUGGGHHHH!!!!" I scream with all I have got left, but I keep my legs open and my bottom against the bed. Pain and pleasure surge from my clit to my brain and back again. I need more, I need to be filled. My pussy feels so empty and needy that I'm ready to stuff myself with my own fingers if he doesn't fuck me soon.

Patrick quickly sheds his jeans and boxers. He stands before me naked; his long, thick cock is arching deliciously upwards. The crown is a deep purplish-red and pre-cum is freely oozing down its side. Still lying on my back with my legs spread lewdly, I begin to beg. "Please Sir, fuck my wet cunt...fuck my hole." In one stride Patrick steps forward and impales me on his impossibly hard cock, groaning loudly through gritted teeth as he does. Air escapes my chest as I let out an anguished grunt. The force pushes me back on the bed, only to have him grab me by hips, fingers digging into my abused ass cheeks, and pull me back onto him.

He starts with a lazy, slow pace; pulling all the way out before plunging back in balls-deep, then grinding his pelvis against me. Despite my copious wetness, my pussy feels stretched and filled to the hilt; each stroke drags along the walls of my hole, hugging his cock like a tight fist. His face is a portrait of pure rapture; mouth parted, eyes closed. My body shudders with pleasure. It feels as if mini-earthquakes are firing off throughout me. Pressure begins to build in the core of my pelvis, growing and expanding until even my scalp and fingertips are aching with desperation for release.

His eyes open; first to watch his cock glide in and out of my wet pussy, then to travel up my body until they reach mine. His look conveys nothing less than total ownership and mastery. In this moment, I am his fucktoy and I couldn't be happier.

We both let out moans as he pulls his cock out of my cunt. Licking my lips in anticipation of sucking him deep inside, I'm startled when he picks me up and flips me over the side of the bed, belly down. My bare feet barely make contact with my hardwood floors when I feel him move between them, spreading my thighs wide with his strong hands until my toes are barely touching the floor. Once again my pussy, and now my ass, are totally exposed to him.

I feel three fingers begin to run up and down my wet slit a few times before plunging in and fucking me roughly. Juices seep from my pussy, drenching his fingers and hand. He pulls them out and begins to spread the wetness up between the crack of my ass, swirling his fingers around my tight ring before dipping back in to the wetness.

The next time his fingers travel to my asshole, he slides one finger in, briefly moving its full length in and out of the impossibly tight hole before adding a second. The ache from my battered ass flares once again as his fingers begin to earnestly fuck me. I strain to meet his hand with each thrust, letting out uncontrolled gasps and pants as I do. My orgasm is rapidly building; if I just grind my clit into the bedding a little harder I know I'll spiral out of control.

"More?" He asks, as breathless as I am.

I can barely form words, but I answer, my voice laced with hunger. "Yes, Sir! Please...more!

He pulls out the two fingers slowly, only to add a third and drives them back in just as he rams his cock HARD back in to my pussy. Fucking me in rapid, hard strokes I can hear him behind me emitting a string of lewd and nasty word mixed with those of praise and adoration. "...cunt is so fucking tight...sucking my cock in so deep; not letting go." A pause, and then, "you are so fucking hot and sweet....YOU ARE MINE!" His fingers continue to scissor in and out of my stretched asshole, drilling me into my bed along with his cock. As my clit smashes against the mattress one final time, I explode and cry out as lights crash through my head and waves of pleasure surge over and over through my body. I buck against him until I can't even tell if I'm trying to have him fuck me harder or if I'm trying to throw him off of me. He continues to fuck my ass and cunt at a slower pace, milking the last of my orgasm out of me until I lay still.

He pulls his fingers and cock out of me, leaning down to briefly suck the flesh of my right ass cheek in to his mouth before he rises. "On your knees. Now."

I'm so desperately hungry for his cock I practically fall of the bed and to his feet, rising on to my knees just as he grabs the back of my head with one hand, his fingers tight in my hair. His other hand is around his wet cock; my juices lubricating the velvety skin as his fist pumps up and down its hard length. In one motion his hand in my hair tilts my head back, causing my lower jaw to drop open; his other hand guides his cock straight in to my mouth, pushing against my throat. The tastes of my cunt and his pre-cum mingle and fill every one of my senses. He smells of sweat, salt, and his own private musky, male scent that imprinted on me the first time I smelled it and will never leave me.

Our eyes are locked on each other as he encourages me without words to take him deep down my throat. Pulling back a little, allowing me to take a deep breath and swallow, he presses forward again and I mentally brace myself to relax my throat and let him pass. I will my throat to relax, to not gag against him, but with each push I gag hard; thick and copious drool begins to form in the back of my throat, leaking out of the corners of my mouth and down my chin. Each time my throat chokes or gags on his cock I can feel it squeezing down the crown, causing him to shudder and moan with both passion and agony. Finally my mind empties and my throat opens as his cock slips past that last tight hole and rests deep inside of me. His balls nestle against my chin and my nose is smothered by his pubic hair.

We stay locked this way. My airway is completely obstructed by his cock, but instead of panic I feel deep and encompassing trust in him. He stares at me in wonder, completely swallowed by me. Just as my eyes begin to moisten and a tear forms in the corner of one eye, he pulls out enough for me to take two big breaths before he plunges deep inside of me again. We continue this pattern for what feels like minutes, but his control wanes and the amount of time his cock stays trapped in my throat becomes less and less and his pace picks up and he truly begins to fuck my mouth hard.

"Oh sweetheart you are such a good little cocksucker. Your wet hot mouth and throat were made for my cock and I plan to use it again and again." Both hands tight in my hair, he pulls my head back and forth in rapid strokes over his cock now, his balls crashing into my chin. Imperceptible, lewd sounds unleash from my mouth as he fucks it for his own pleasure. I lay may tongue flat in my mouth so it's surface caresses his cock with each stroke, causing him to only go faster and harder. My lips crash against my own teeth, almost drawing blood.

His cock suddenly stiffens and swells even more before he cries out in a deep and gut-wrenching growl just as I feel the first blast of his thick, salty come spray deep against the back of my throat. He's stopped pumping as he continues to come long and hard in my mouth. Spurt after spurt of his come continues to fill my mouth; dripping down the back of my throat. There is so much that it's coming faster than I can swallow; it begins to seep out of my mouth, down my chin and along his cock and balls. He's panting breathlessly and I can see his knees begin to give as he pulls himself backwards and out of my mouth. I swallow the come still in my mouth, then use my tongue to lick my lips clean. Running his fingers over my chin, he collects the semen deposited there and brings his fingers to my mouth, which I readily clean too.

Crawling on to the bed and grabbing me with him, in a last burst of energy he hauls us up to the center of the bed where we collapse side by side. He is lying wasted next to me, legs open and body completely weakened by his powerful orgasm. He lays there quietly, with his eyes closed but a look of pure peace on his face.

Although I know he takes pleasure in my aftercare, I feel it's my turn to look after him. The first thing I notice is his cock still covered in come and saliva. I rise, just enough to scoot myself backwards until my face is level with his cock. I touch his thigh to make sure he knows my intention, and he lets out a soft groan. Taking that as approval, I slip my hand under his soft cock and lift it to my mouth. I know his cock will be extra sensitive, so I take care not to overstimulate him but to just thoroughly use my tongue to lick his cock clean, before gently lifting it to serve his balls as well. Soft moans emit from him as I do, but he does not move to stop me.

When I'm finished, I move back up until I'm on my side facing him as he lies on his back. I snuggle close and feel his arm embrace me tightly behind my back, pulling me closer. Absentmindedly I run my hands through the soft hairs of chest and watch him. Slowly he turns his head and his eyes crack open. A smile forms on his face. "You look happy," he says sleepily. "Are you good? Do you need anything?"

I almost laugh because I think we both know he's barely capable of lifting his head in this moment let alone taking care of me. I assure him I'm fine; more than fine. Encouraging him to move up and under the covers, I briefly go to use the bathroom before returning to snuggle against him once more. I think about the way he dominated me tonight. No toys, no restraints, just his will over mine. My body is marked, swollen and bruised, but my heart is as full of love as it's ever been. I fall asleep with my head on his chest, lulled by the sound of his beating heart.

***

I wake in the morning to the smell of coffee and an empty bed. Putting on my silk robe and heading downstairs I see Patrick's made himself at home in my kitchen. On the table waiting for me is yogurt topped with fresh fruit and granola. I smile as I also see that he's meticulously laid out the blueprints and wood samples right next to my food. The house is quiet but I know he's still here judging by his shoes left by my front door. I pour myself some coffee and look out the back window. There he is barefoot in the grass, jeans only, throwing a ball for the dogs in the backyard. He lets out a laugh as Guinness literally grabs the ball out of Griffin's mouth then runs circles around him.