Rock 'n' Roll Sis

Story Info
The band is hot, but the ride home is hotter.
4.2k words
4.52
418.1k
126
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My nineteen-year-old sister, Cindy, and I are in the same rock band. She sings and I play lead guitar. When we were kids, one of our favorite pastimes was singing along with the stereo and imagining we were onstage in front of fifty thousand screaming fans somewhere. We always said that one day we would have our own band, and while the other kids were playing Little League or going to Girl Scout meetings, Cindy and I would lip sync to albums in the basement while dreaming of stardom.

I began taking guitar lessons at eleven, and Mom signed Cindy up for piano lessons at nine. Music just seemed to come naturally for both of us, and after only a couple years we were both quite accomplished on our instruments. It seems that all we did was practice. As we got older, we'd come home from school, eat supper, do homework, then it was down to the basement to our instruments.

When I was sixteen, I got a part time job to earn some money. I didn't want a car, like most of my friends were saving up for. I ended up spending almost every dime on equipment; guitars, amplifiers, effects and such. I did end up having to buy a van, though, to haul around all the equipment. Two years later, when Cindy was old enough to also get a job, she followed in my footsteps buying equipment. By the time I was eighteen and Cindy sixteen, we had started our first band. We played a couple parties and one school dance before that band folded, but Cindy and I were determined not to get discouraged. Now, three years and two bands later, we were out playing every weekend and had the reputation of being the hottest band in our area.

We usually limited ourselves to playing the rock bars and clubs within a fifty-mile radius from our hometown. That may not sound like a lot, but from where we live it gives us about a dozen regular spots to jam. That helps us to not get burned out playing the same clubs every weekend. On this particular weekend though, we had the chance of playing a well-known club located about seventy-five miles away. It was a great chance for us to be heard by a lot of people and make some big money, so we decided to do it. We made the drive to the club Friday afternoon to set up our equipment. The other three guys in the band and our crew of two ended up getting three motel rooms, as they had all decided to stay the night. So after setting up and doing a sound check, we all went back to the motel to eat and change before time to play.

Now, we were getting ready to play the big club for the first time. We jammed through five intense sets, setting the place on fire, and at two in the morning, we were turning off the amps and putting the guitars away. When we were finished for the night, Cindy wanted to make the hour and a half drive back home, since she wasn't really big on the idea of sharing a motel room with six other guys (and who knows who else). So I told her I'd go back with her since we both are still living at home.

We climbed in my van and headed back as soon as we finished our last song, not bothering to stop and change. Our drive home was mostly interstate highway so we would make pretty good time. I got the van up to about sixty-five and set the cruise control. After we had been driving for about thirty minutes, Cindy asked me to pull off at the next rest stop.

"I gotta go," she said.

The next rest stop came up about five miles down the highway and I slowed down the van and pulled in. It was nearly deserted at two forty-five in the morning, so I wasn't worried about letting Cindy go in alone. I sat in the van and watched her as she walked into the rest stop. Oh yeah, I was watching her alright. I was watching her perfect ass sway from side to side beneath the short leather skirt she wore. I was watching her long gorgeous legs, clad in thigh-highs and perched atop spiked heels carry her down the sidewalk. I was watching her long blonde hair floating in the light summer breeze. And when she came back out of the rest stop, I was watching her luscious breasts bounce beneath her tight belly shirt as she walked. I thought I saw a wicked little smile on her full lips as she climbed back into the van. I smiled back, then saw Cindy reach into her purse.

"Wanna smoke this before we go?" Cindy asked me, holding up a joint.

"Sure," I said. "Let me pull the van down here a ways."

I pulled the van down to the far end of the rest stop parking lot where it was more secluded and Cindy fired up the joint. We smoked it while listening to tunes on the cd player. By the time I pulled back out onto the highway we both were buzzing good. As we rolled down the interstate, I looked over at Cindy. I couldn't help notice how far up her legs her mini skirt had risen. The damn thing was almost around her waist, but Cindy either didn't care or didn't notice. I was starting to get an erection just from looking at my sister's long legs. I was glad the van had cruise control and that there wasn't much traffic on the highway, because I was sneaking peeks at her as often as I could. I didn't know what was coming over me. I had seen Cindy in sexy outfits like this, and even less, hundreds of times before, and I never felt like I was feeling now. I mean, sure, she is the hottest woman I know by far, but she is also my sister. A brother shouldn't be feeling like this about his sister, should he? But when Cindy leaned back in her seat and stretched her legs up on the console between the seats, my cock was making an attempt to burst through my pants. The way she was sitting there, all stretched out and absent-mindedly playing with her hair, she just looked so damn sexy!

All kinds of mental images began to float through my brain as I drove; images of Cindy at the pool in a scanty bikini, onstage shaking her tits and ass as she belted out a tune, prancing through the house in a baby doll nightie. These were all things I had seen before and never really thought about, until now. Then, there were the mental images of the things I was now wishing I could see; Cindy on her knees before me with my cock in her mouth, of her naked, sweaty body on top of me as she rides my cock, her legs over my shoulders while I stare at her pussy just before I plunge my tongue into it.

I couldn't help sneaking peeks at her as we rode along. I tried my best to keep things looking natural. I would glance her way whenever she said something to me, or I to her. I tried to look her in the eye, but invariably I'd let my eyes wander over her body. I began to worry if I was being inconspicuous, the last thing I wanted to do was to freak Cindy out or make her uncomfortable, but from the way she was acting she didn't appear to notice. Or did she notice and not mind?

"Stop it!" I told myself. I was letting my imagination run away with me. I decided the best thing to do was to put these thoughts right out of my head. Yep, that's what I was going to do, until I looked at Cindy out of the corner of my eye and saw her blatantly staring right at my crotch with that wicked little smile on her lips! I quickly flicked my eyes back to the road. "No way," I thought. It's just the darkness playing tricks on me. Slowly, I let my eyes drift her way again, fully expecting her to be staring out the window or somewhere else, but there she was, still staring right at me with this dreamy look in her eyes. Was she fantasizing? What I wouldn't do to get inside her head right now, to know her thoughts.

I had to put it all on hold for the time being because our exit was coming up. I pulled the van off the interstate and ten minutes later we were in our driveway. It was just after three-thirty in the morning and the house was quiet. We came in the back door to the kitchen, where Cindy and I both stopped for a snack and a drink.

"Well, I'm beat," Cindy said. "I'm just gonna head on up to bed."

"Yeah, I'm going with you," I said. Cindy turned around and gave me a raised eyebrows look and a smile. "I mean, I'm going to bed too," I said and she giggled.

"Goodnight, Mike," she said and came over and kissed my cheek.

"Goodnight, sis. Great job tonight," I told her.

I waited for Cindy to leave the kitchen before I turned out the lights and headed up to my room. I laid there in bed, thinking about the ride home, thinking about the way Cindy had been staring at me, at my stiff crotch with that wicked little smile on her lips, and I got an instant boner. The more I thought about it, the more I knew I wanted to fuck my sister, right or wrong, I wanted to fuck my sister. The trouble was, I had no idea how to go about doing that. I couldn't just come right out and tell her. I didn't know what to do. I ended up just jerking off and falling asleep, thinking there was no way I'd ever get my hands on my sweet sister's body, and a little ashamed of myself for even wanting to.

We drove back again the next day and met up with the other guys at the motel to hang out and have an informal band meeting before going to the club. Cindy had brought along a small suitcase this time because she wanted to change outfits between sets. We all drove over to the club around eight and hung out backstage in the dressing room for an hour before taking the stage promptly at nine. When we finished our third set, I hopped off stage and made my way over to the bar. I hailed the bartender and asked for a beer. When he returned, he told me the club manager was so pleased with the way we were doing that he wanted to talk about putting us on their regular rotation. This was great news and I told the bartender to tell the manager we'd talk about our schedule. I wanted to tell Cindy the good news, so I began roaming the club looking for her. Louie, our bass player, said he saw Cindy heading back towards the dressing room, so I headed backstage. In my excitement to find my sister, I never gave a second thought about just walking into the room. I threw the dressing room door open, and that's when I saw Cindy standing in front of the mirror in just a thong.

"Oh shit, Cindy, I'm sorry," I said.

"Well, you gonna stand there or you gonna close the door?" she asked. I shut the door behind me and turned my back while Cindy slipped into an ultra short dress. "You can turn around now," she told me. I turned back around and she was slightly grinning at me.

"Cindy, I'm sorry. I forgot you were going to change tonight," I said, thoroughly embarrassed.

"Don't worry about it, bro," she said as she was putting on her thigh high boots. "What was so important that you had to rush in here like that?"

I told her what the bartender had told me and Cindy became as excited about it as I was. However, I was even more excited about what just happened, and especially Cindy telling me not to worry about it. And the front of my pants showed how excited I was. It was useless to even try to hide it, but embarrassing all the same. I knew Cindy could clearly see it, and knowing that made me get that much harder. I caught her looking at me and expected her to do or say something that would add to my present embarrassment, but Cindy was really cool about it.

"I guess I'll see you onstage in a few minutes," was all she said as she walked by me and out the door.

I was left standing alone in the dressing room with a raging hard-on that was caused by my sister. The rest of the night I could hardly make eye contact with her. When we finally finished the night, Cindy asked me if I was going to drive her home. Since I didn't have a change of clothes to wear the next night (though Cindy would've brought me one if I'd asked her to) I said I'd drive her home.

We left the club in my van and headed down the interstate. It was a pretty quiet drive back, though Cindy did try on a few occasions to start up a conversation. But I was still too ashamed and embarrassed about what had happened to do much talking. So mostly we sat in silence. Finally, Cindy asked me to stop at the next rest stop. I pulled into the same one we had stopped at the night before and Cindy got out and went inside. When she returned, she asked me if I would pull the van down to the end of the parking lot. I assumed she wanted to smoke another joint, like last night, so I moved the van and shut the motor off. Instead of firing up a joint, Cindy got up and moved to the rear of the van.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Why don't you come back here and find out?" she said.

Puzzled, I turned around to look, and almost came in my pants! The parking lot lights illuminated the inside of the van enough so that I could see Cindy lying on the carpeted floor in the back of the empty van. Her dress was now in a wad beside her and all she had on was her boots and a thong.

"Cindy? What the....."

But she cut me off. "Isn't this what you wanted?" she asked with a seductive smile. "Come on, I saw the way you were looking at me going home last night. And when you walked in on me tonight back in the dressing room. I saw the way your cock got hard both times."

"But tonight was an accident," I told her.

"Maybe, but seeing your big hard cock gave me all the courage I needed."

"Courage?" I asked.

"Do I have to spell it out for you? I've wanted to fuck you for years, big brother, but I always thought you wouldn't go along with it or that you just didn't have any interest in me. But when I saw your cock all nice and hard like that, I knew I turned you on. So come back here, will you? I want you right here and right now."

I couldn't believe my ears, but I wasn't about to let this opportunity slide either. I climbed in the back of the van and Cindy patted the floor beside her. I sat down beside her and she smiled at me before leaning over and gently kissing my lips. Cindy then reached down and pulled off my boots and socks while I lifted my shirt up and over my head. She deftly began undoing my belt and the button on my jeans, then lowered the zipper before she grabbed my pants near my ankles and pulled them off. My eight inch cock sprang out and pointed upwards at me. Cindy cooed when she saw it as she slide back up beside me and wrapped her hand around it's base.

"Nice and big," she whispered. "Just the way I like them."

She leaned down and began kissing me deeply on the lips, her tongue shooting into my mouth to wrestle with mine as her hand stroked up and down the length of my erection. I reached up and began to fondle one of her magnificent breasts, pinching and pulling on the nipple and making my sister moan into my mouth in doing so. Her lips then left mine as she began kissing and nibbling her way down my neck, my chest and my belly until she was kneeling between my legs. Then her soft, wet tongue was licking up and down the entire length of my aching shaft, swirling and flicking around the head while her hand gently squeezed my swollen balls. When my dick was slick with her spit, she stroked it with her hand while taking my balls into her mouth, one at a time, and sucking on them. Then, I felt her tongue travel downward even further, until she was licking around my anus. This, along with her hand stroking my shaft, almost caused me to lose it. But then she moved back up to the tip of my cock again and opened her mouth wide. I watched as about half of my cock slipped into her mouth. Cindy wrapped her full lips around the shaft and began bobbing up and down on it. She held my cock straight out from my hips while she sucked. This angle enabled her to take all but a couple of inches down her throat. With her other hand she rubbed my balls with her palm while her middle finger gently probed my anus. After a few minutes, Cindy stopped.

"Your cock is so gorgeous, I can't wait," she told me.

She quickly pulled her thong off and straddled me. Reaching back, she grabbed my cock and placed it at the entrance of her naked, dripping pussy. Slowly, she started to sit back on me until I felt my blood engorged cockhead slip inside her, then she slammed herself down on my entire length, letting a long, loud moan escape her lips as she did. She began riding my thick cock like a wild bronco, alternating between bouncing up and down on it and grinding her hips back and forth with my cock buried fully inside her. Cindy leaned forward so I could suck on her nipples while my hands latched on to her ass and helped her move. I then spied her discarded thong and reached for it. The garment was drenched in her juices, and I brought it up to my nose and mouth. I inhaled deeply, letting her scent fill my nostrils and making my head spin before I began sucking on the thong, tasting her sweet juices on it. Cindy was moaning and grunting as she rode my cock, and soon announced that she was about to cum. With a series of "Oh's" and "Ah's", she ground her pussy down hard on my cock then arched her back and threw her head back. She let out a high-pitched squeal as her entire body shook. I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock and her juices run down over my balls as she came. I reached up and pinched both nipples while she shook, then she collapsed on top of me, my cock still embedded deep inside her.

After a minute, I gently rolled her off my chest and got up. I moved around behind her and helped Cindy up to her hands and knees. She turned her head back and smiled, totally receptive to my oncoming assault. I reached down and guided my thick cock back into her juicy pussy and began fucking her hard. I had to grab her hips to keep from knocking her over as I pounded in and out of her. My sweaty hips made loud smacking noises every time I bumped against her sweaty ass, and Cindy thrust back at me, matching my every thrust in perfect rhythm. She moaned and chirped as I fucked my sister with all that I was worth, and soon I could feel my cum begin to rise from my balls.

"Oh, Cindy, I'm gonna cum!" I moaned.

"Cum in my mouth. I wanna taste you," she pleaded with me.

I jabbed my cock into her three or four more times then pulled it out. Cindy quickly spun around and lay down on her belly facing me, lifting herself up on her elbows. I pointed my cock at her open mouth just as I started to cum. Thick, hot gobs of cum began spurting from my cock. It landed in Cindy's mouth, on her face and in her blond hair. I pumped my shaft with my hand and shot what I thought was about a quart of cum all over her. When I was finished, I shoved my cock against Cindy's lips, which she happily opened for me, and she sucked the last drops of cum out of me, making me shiver all over. I looked down at her. She was a mess, with cum dripping off her cheeks, forehead, nose and chin, but from the look in her eyes, she thoroughly enjoyed it. Cindy smiled back up at me, still with my deflating cock in her mouth.

"Mmmmm, tastes so good," she said. "I love your cum, big brother. Got any more?"

I found a towel that Cindy had in her change bag and she used it to clean herself up. She did produce a joint from her purse and we smoked it while lying in each other's arms in the back of the van. I looked at the dashboard clock and discovered we had been parked at the rest stop for nearly an hour and a half, so we decided we'd best get moving. I slipped on my jeans and t-shirt and climbed back up front to start the van. I had to turn the defrosters on "high" to clear the fogged up windows before we could pull out. Cindy climbed into the other seat still completely naked except for her boots, but with dress in hand.

"I like being naked. I don't want to put it on just yet," she told me.

We pulled into our driveway at about five-ten in the morning. Cindy reluctantly slipped back into her dress and we quietly went into the house. But once we got inside, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. Our lips were locked and our hands were in each other's crotches. I had two fingers buried in Cindy's pussy while she unzipped my jeans and was stroking my cock to full length.

12