Rock-paper-scissors 03

Historia Información
Carol's public humiliation.
2.6k palabras
4.42
2.4k
0
Compartir este Historia

Tamaño de fuente

Tamaño de Fuente Predeterminado

Espaciado de fuentes

Espaciado de Fuente Predeterminado

Cara de fuente

Cara de Fuente Predeterminada

Tema de Lectura

Tema Predeterminado (Blanco)
Necesitas Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para que su personalización se guarde en su perfil de Literotica.
BETA PÚBLICA

Nota: Puede cambiar el tamaño de la fuente, el tipo de fuente y activar el modo oscuro haciendo clic en la pestaña del ícono "A" en el Cuadro de información de la historia.

Puede volver temporalmente a una experiencia Classic Literotica® durante nuestras pruebas Beta públicas en curso. Considere dejar comentarios sobre los problemas que experimenta o sugerir mejoras.

Haga clic aquí

Previous note: this is the third and last chapter of the story "Rock, paper or scissors: whoever loses the game will have to walk the path of shame", so before you start reading this I recommend that you read the first and the second chapter, available in the next links:

Rock-paper-scissors 01 - ENF

Rock-paper-scissors 02 - Walk of Shame

*

After the unfortunate events of Rachel's walk of shame, it was clear to her friends that Mark and Carol needed to be punished for their behavior. Mark got what he deserved that very night. Mike, George and Sara pounced on him and stripped him of each and every one of his clothes, leaving him stark naked in front of the crowd that was making fun of Rachel a few minutes ago and is now making fun of him.

"Come on, Mark, since you are so brave and so macho, put your hands away and let everyone see your dick" - rebukes Rachel, who, remember, had the courage to offer a frontal view of her body to the viewer -- "guys like you are only brave in packs against vulnerable people huh? Now that you are naked in front of everyone you don't know where to hide, where is your manhood now?

Mark is very embarrassed and doesn't have the courage to push his hands away, but things are going to get worse for him. Sara announces that Mark is going to do, as punishment, a walk of shame much worse than the one imposed on Rachel, he will have to go out there and walk naked through the streets of the city, which are full of people on a Saturday night.

A crowd approaches Mark and before he knows it they drag him out into the street, as they lower him to the ground Sara grabs some ropes and starts tying Mark's hands behind his back, so that everyone can see her cock. Mark starts the walk of shame through the streets with the crowd behind him, a crowd that does not stop growing as dozens of unknown people join the spectacle. However, as expected, after half an hour such a scandal causes the police to go to the place where the crowd is, who flee in a stampede leaving Mark there, who will now have to explain how it has ended like this.

Carol has had a great time watching the shows that have taken place tonight, so much so that she seems to have forgotten that she also violated the ban on recording videos with her Smartphone, harassing and humiliating Rachel, so she must be punished for it. However, the group of friends consisting of Sara, George, Rachel and Mike decided, very carefully, that this was not the right time to give Carol what she deserved.

"Revenge is a dish that is served cold, let time pass and Carol trusts herself, that she believes that we have forgotten what she did and that there will be no consequences for her, then we will have a trap prepared for her that will make her experience the greatest humiliation of all time", Sara suggested, with the approval of her friends.

Carol is 22 years old, the same age as Rachel, they both entered university the same year and are currently in their final year, but they are definitely very different people. Carol measures 162 cm, with green eyes, pale skin and long blonde hair, she has a voluminous chest, wide hips and a juicy ass, many consider her physically attractive but her unpleasant personality spoils everything: she is the typical arrogant and spoiled brat by her parents, from a very conservative family, although she is not rich, she believes that she belongs to a higher social class only because her father is the director of a bank branch and her mother owns a small clothing store, so who often looks down on other college students, makes fun of poor girls who don't have money to buy designer dresses and bags, and is deeply homophobic, often despising Rachel for behaving like a tomboy, due to her old-fashioned mentality she cannot tolerate a woman playing soccer. But in addition to all of the above, Carol is envious, she can't stand the fact that Rachel is more attractive than her to men, due to her impressive physique, her intelligence, her generosity and her fun personality, all that Carol lacks.

Carol was thoroughly enjoying watching Rachel's face blush as she walked the path of shame with her ass in the air, desperately trying to cover her pussy and her tits, to the loud laughter of the hundred or so students who were witnessing it, but it really pissed her off. It was amusing that Rachel finally reacted bravely and proudly in response to her insults, stood up to her and stopped feeling humiliated, to the point where she felt confident enough to offer frontal nudity to everyone.

The day chosen by the group of friends for Carol's great public humiliation is... The journalism school graduation party! This year they have decided that the party will be held in the outdoor campus swimming pool, taking advantage of the warm summer temperatures, the students of the graduating class, their boyfriends and their parents, several representatives of the teaching staff and even some famous journalists who have been invited will be present. Despite the solemnity of a graduation act, all the groups involved in the organization of the party have decided that the fun of the students in the company of their loved ones should be the most important thing that day, so there is no rule dress code and everyone is encouraged to come with bathing suits or bikinis to enjoy a pleasant swim in the pool.

For this reason, Carol, who as I said before is a blonde girl with very pale skin, has decided to go to the beach and sunbathe in the garden of her house during the weeks before the graduation party, to show off to everyone her tanned skin and look sexier, especially to Tom, a classmate she has a crush on and is dying to pick up, and she's certainly succeeded, her skin is tanner than usual for the big day, rather the skin of most of her body, because she has evidently sunbathed in a bikini, so her private parts are as pale as ever.

Carol comes to the graduation party in an elegant dress, accompanied by her parents, who also dress very elegantly, in contrast to most of the other students and accompanying family members, who have opted for an informal dress code, more appropriate for a nice evening by the pool, such as jeans, shirt and maybe a summer jacket, but no tie or dress shoes. In fact, even most famous teachers and journalists dress more casually than Carol and her parents.

There are speeches by the dean of the faculty, some professors and invited journalists, who congratulate the recently graduated students and especially insist that they never forget, throughout their professional careers, the code of ethics for journalists, that they be honored, that they protect the confidentiality of their sources, that they are not sensationalists, that they do not spread fake news or information without first verifying its veracity, etc., although it is striking that some of the journalists who utter these words are the first to not preach with the example. After the long, boring and tedious speeches and some appetizers and drinks, it's time for fun: ambient music to dance or chat and above all a nice swim in the pool for those who want it.

Carol has had several glasses of wine to uninhibit herself and flirt with Tom, so she goes to dance with him and as the minutes go by they seem more and more caramelized. The sun is shining and soon most of the attendees feel like taking a dip. Carol takes off her elegant dress and wears a bikini underneath it, gets into the pool and starts swimming, where Sara, Mike, Rachel and George have been swimming for a long time, watching Carol's every move and waiting for the moment to give her what she deserves.

Carol is chatting with Tom in the water, closer and closer to him and it seems that at any moment they are going to kiss, but just at that moment Sara stands behind her and unties her bikini bottom. "Oh my God! What the hell have you done? Carol has just been left with her ass in the air in the pool and can only see, stunned, as Sara speeds away, gets out of the pool and stealthily, without anyone noticing what happened, takes the Carol's bikini bottom to... Who knows where! Carol has no idea what to do at the moment, if she yells or calls attention everyone will find that she's left with her bare ass, and she can't even imagine the enormous humiliation that will entail. But unfortunately, Tom soon realizes that Carol doesn't have bikini bottom on, he doesn't know why and he wonders if Carol has taken them off to fuck him in the water, but it definitely seems like a crazy and dangerous idea, in the middle of a party and in front of their parents and teachers, which he doesn't want to be involved in, so he suddenly turns away and swims to the ladder to get out of the pool.

Carol is at a crossroads: what can she do now to get out of this horrible problem? So far no one else has noticed, but if she doesn't get her bikini bottom back soon it's only a matter of time before she's found out. And indeed the worst does not take long, Rachel is in the water to materialize her humiliation: "Hey Carol, what beautiful bikini bottom you have, they have the same color as your skin... Oh, wait..." - she says before submerging under the water to look - "I can't believe it, Carol, you're not wearing bikini bottom, how is that possible? I never thought that a girl as demure as you would dare to bathe with her naked butt in the pool". Carol has turned red as a tomato and her blush is increasing non-stop: "please don't do this to me, give me back my bikini bottom, I apologize for what I did, help me!" -- She begs in a low voice, hoping that no one finds out. But Rachel will show no mercy: "You should have thought of that before behaving like an evil bitch with me, but don't worry, I promise you that after today you will be a more humble person."

Rachel starts telling all the students that Carol doesn't have bikini bottom: "hey guys, have you seen how sassy Carol is? She's swimming with her naked butt, it's incredible." They all start diving underwater to look at Carol's pussy and bum, who definitely understands that she can't stand there in mid-paralysis any longer, so she swims full speed out of the pool and frantically searches for her bikini bottom.

Climbing up the stairs, she offers a perfect shot of her pale and fleshy ass to everyone. Once on solid ground, she covers herself with one hand in front and the other hand behind, but unfortunately her butt crack is too big to cover entirely with one hand, in any case she can't think of anything else but to run in search of her bikini bottom on the ground, in a bush or in the shade of a tree, somewhere fucking Sara must have put it.

Few scenes are as comical as an arrogant and bully girl running embarrassed with her round full moon exposed in the wind, clumsily and unsuccessfully trying to cover it with her hand. In addition, the fact of having such pronounced tan lines shows that she is not used to sunbathing naked, indeed Carol had never been naked in public until now. Several dozen students are laughing out loud at Carol's misfortune, but the pool area is very large and, due to the music and background noise, most of those present do not know what is happening at the moment. Taking into account the description I have made of Carol's personality and what she did to our beloved Rachel in the previous chapter, it could be said that she deserves what is happening to her, the truth is that most of her classmates dislike her.

Carol's only consolation is that she still has her top on, which allows her to at least use her hands to cover most of her pussy and ass, but that's about to change... Sara walks up behind her and unties her top, leaving Carol, finally, completely naked. It seemed difficult for the situation to become more comical, but it definitely does. Carol runs after Sara in search of her top, but now her big tits are bare and bouncing around and around. The laughter and gestures of embarrassment of those who are witnessing the scene mortify Carol, who instinctively withdraws the hand that covered her butt to cover her tits, however this maneuver leaves her with her ass in the air and the way in which her voluminous ass bounces as she runs after Sara also gets laughs and jeers from everyone. "Carol, you forgot to sunbathe on your blond ass" and "we're all looking at your bare ass" are some of the comments that are heard.

Carol can't find a way to cover all her private parts because there really isn't an effective way to do it, but she's definitely doing the worst thing to do in a public nudity situation: changing the position of her hands over and over again, since in this way she ends up exposing all her private parts. The hand that was covering her pussy is now covering her butt, so everyone now has a perfect view of her lush blonde bush, which also leads to joking comments. "Oh my God, I forgot to shave, after all who would have thought that I would end the party naked in front of everyone."

Despite the music and ambient noise, the scene of Carol totally naked running after Sara in search of her bikini, gathers more and more students around her to witness the show, between loud laughs, so that finally the parents, professors and journalists present at the party approach to verify what is happening. At that moment Sara rushes to throw Carol's top into the pool water, while it is unknown where she hid her bikini bottom.

The reactions of the parents are surprisingly diverse, such is her reputation as an arrogant, bullying, evil and envious brat that some parents cannot hide a certain satisfaction on their faces when witnessing Carol's public humiliation. Actually many university students, especially the girls, have suffered contempt and humiliation from Carol for various reasons, for being ugly, fat, shy, poor or because of their sexual orientation, so the parents of those students who have been victims of Carol has also suffered greatly over the years, seeing how unhappy their daughters were. A similar gesture, although much more contained and concealed, can be seen in some of the teachers, while the famous journalists invited to the event only express enormous embarrassment. Especially curious is the reaction of Carol's father, who instead of feeling sad about the bad time his daughter is going through and rushing to help her, seems to be more ashamed of himself and angry because his daughter is making him look bad in front of the people. Certainly, meeting Carol's father, you really understand why Carol is a bad person.

Finally, Carol's mother, horrified by the situation, rushes to give her daughter a towel so she can cover herself and walks away with her. After all, Carol has been given a good humbling.

Por favor califica esto historia
El autor agradecería tus comentarios.
  • COMENTARIOS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Postear como:
1 Comentarios
AnonymousAnónimohace casi 2 años

So, it starts with a crime and ends with....a very very unrealistic scenario.

Comparte esta Historia

historia ETIQUETAS

SIMILARES Historias

Emily and the Statues While enjoying a bath, Emily is transported to another world.
Rock-paper-scissors 01 - ENF Whoever loses the game, will have to do the walk of shame.
Rock-paper-scissors 02 - Walk of Shame Second chapter of ROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS: ENF.
The Submission of Dana Dana fulfills her husband's ultimate fantasy.
Priscilla's Palace of Pain A haughty young courtesan has a very bad day.
Más Historias