Rocked by a Hurricane

Story Info
Brother and sister stuck in a beach house during hurricane.
4.9k words
4.29
140.5k
188
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shimm2
shimm2
575 Followers

My sister Angie and I had always had a normal sibling relationship. There was no clue that it could have ended up the way that it did. That's why what happened came as all the more of a surprise. Like a normal brother and sister, we studiously avoided seeing each other naked. I mean, it wasn't like we had anything to hide from each other, it was just gross.

Besides, neither of us was attracted to each other. We were both a bit pudgy, had acne and braces for years, frizzy hair that wouldn't behave. Neither of us was anybody's ideal date in high school, and we both seemed doomed to go after the athlete, the cheerleader, the popular one. But I had never managed to get laid.

Our parents rented a cottage down in the Outer Banks for a couple weeks during the summer. I was 18 and headed back for one more year of highschool. Angie was two years older than me. She was in community college and living at home. For me, staying at the cottage wasn't a choice. For Angie, she had tried to make other plans, but they fell through last minute. She was basically tagging along because if she stayed back at home, she would've had to pay for her own food.

No sooner had we gotten everything unloaded at this cottage than dad got an urgent call from his work. He had to get back to the office, but we had only brought one car. We didn't want to be without a car while dad got his work situation sorted out, so our mom decided to drive him all the way back home to pick up the other car, and then drive herself all the way back.

This cottage didn't afford us quite the privacy we were used to. Everything was on one level, the small bedrooms opening onto the living room. From the bedroom I had claimed, I could hear Angie playing a video game on her phone, distracting me as I tried to read.

Hours went by, and I heard the dinging videogame stop, and a low buzzing started, sort of sounded like my electric shaver. Through the wall I heard Angie's bed creak under her. I got up to go to the bathroom, and I saw that Angie's door wasn't all the way closed. In just an accidental glimpse, I saw her legs hanging off the edge of the bed, her hand moving something in and out of herself. That answered my question. I walked across to the bathroom and shut the door without a word; I didn't want to make a big deal out of it. Better to pretend it didn't happen.

The sky was getting dark, but much faster than normal. The wind was ripping around outside, and sheets of rain were coming down on the windows.

"Oh my god," Angie said, trying to look out the window. "How did we not hear about this coming?"

We cooked hotdogs on the stove. I couldn't help myself, I waved an uncooked one at her. "If you need something a little more realistic, here you go."

She turned bright red. "Oh please, as if you don't get horny too."

Angie's cellphone rang. It was our mom, telling her that because of the weather, she wouldn't be coming back over the bridge that night. Angie told her we were feeding ourselves, and we'd be fine overnight.

Once fed, Angie and I went back to ignoring each other. Of course I got horny. I was a teenager. I wanted to look at porn, so I went to close the door. The latch kept springing open.

After I tried a few times, Angie called out, "I couldn't get mine to stay closed either. Don't worry about it, I won't look."

I believed her of course. But I still felt weird about jacking off with her knowing that I was doing it. Watching porn on my laptop alleviated all my concerns, until the power suddenly went out. I still had a little bit of battery left on the laptop, but now wasn't sure when I'd be able to recharge it. I waited for a second waiting for the lights to come back on, as my erection went soft in my hand.

"Chris?" Angie called.

Reluctantly I put my pants back on. "Yeah I'm here."

Together we took stock. There was some food in the fridge, which would stay cool if we kept it closed. We had cellphones, but using them as flashlights was going to run out the battery quickly. There was nothing left to do but sleep as best we could.

A couple hours after that, there was a loud scraping sound somewhere overhead. And then Angie started cursing.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"The roof in here is leaking," she explained.

"You didn't mind the bed getting wet earlier," I joked.

"I guess I'll move to our parents' bed," she said, annoyed.

"Feel free. My room is still fine," I said.

I laid back down and tried to sleep, but it turned out my room was not fine. I woke up on soaked sheets, my t-shirt and boxers sticking to me. Angie had taken the other bed, so I moved to the living room couch. It was a five foot wicker thing with a few thin cushions on the seats. I changed out of my wet bedclothes, and then found that the water on the floor had gotten into my duffel, and all my other clothes were damp. I wrapped myself in a towel and laid down on the wicker sofa, and I had the worst night's sleep of my entire life.

It's hard to define exactly when I woke up because I hardly slept at all. It was shortly after dawn, and eerily quiet after the storm. I woke up with morning wood, because I often do, and because I hadn't finished stroking myself the night before. I heard Angie breathing heavily, and a wet splorching sound. I didn't have to shift myself much to see that she was spread wide on the queen sized bed, driving her toy into herself, but it wasn't on. My erection had my mind in a haze, and seeing Angie masturbate was the closest thing to porn that I had. Part of me wanted to watch her finish, but I knew that was wrong. And if I did, what would I do then? Jack off in the living room?

I had to put a stop to it, so I joked, "Out of batteries?"

She stopped abruptly, with a frustrated sigh. "Good morning, Chris. And yeah, it's USB chargeable. You're just frustrated that your porn supply is cut off."

She wasn't wrong. I rearranged the towel on my lap to make it less obvious.

"Any word from our parents?" I asked.

"Hang on, I switched my phone off overnight to save juice." She turned it back on, and eventually played a voicemail. Our mother said the bridge to the mainland was washed out, wanted us to call her, hoped we were okay, said it might be another day.

"Another day? Let's call her back," I demanded.

"It's going straight to voicemail," Angie said. "High mom, Chris and I are fine. The cottage lost power though, and a couple rooms are leaking. We'll be okay here for another day if we need to."

"Why'd you have to say that?" I asked afterwards. "I want to get out of here as soon as possible."

"So do I. But mom said it'd be another day before we can leave. No point in making our parents worry when there isn't anything they can do about it."

I had calmed down enough to start hanging up my wet clothes to dry. The only thing I had that wasn't still soaked was, ironically, my swim shorts.

We went out to see the beach. After all, that was the whole reason we were down there in the first place. But the storm had made a complete mess. There was debris turning over in the breakers. There was broken glass and splinters of wood all across the sand.

"Ugh. There's nowhere to even sunbathe," Angie said.

Looking back at the cottage, I saw where the roof over our bedrooms had been peeled up like a tin can. "That explains the leaking," I said.

We went back inside, and had some food. It was a good thing our parents had brought a case of bottled water because the tap sputtered, and the water that came out wasn't clear.

"How is it this hot so early in the day?" Angie asked. "Mind if I strip down to my underwear?"

The air conditioning had gone out when we lost power. It was a little cooler inside than outside, but it was still pretty hot.

"Why should I care?" I replied. With no electricity, there was little left to do but read, though the cottage's book collection was abysmal. John Grisham, James Patterson, Danielle Steele. Not even a Stephen King or Michael Crichton. Angie picked a romance novel and spread out on the sofa. I picked up a thriller, and told her to make room so I could sit too. She did, sort of, making me lean on one of her legs. The flesh was clammy and cool to the touch, but in the heat it felt nice. I tried to ignore the proximity of her panties.

"Are you sure reading that's a good idea?" I joked. At this point, it had become our go-to to tease each other about being sexually frustrated.

"Are you jealous because I grabbed it first?" she retorted. "I'll read out loud when I get to a steamy part."

We sat there reading for an hour, and then she started reading aloud, a part of the book that described sex in more symbolic terms than anatomical ones, but in enough detail that I could still fill in the gaps. Even though I was hearing it in my sister's mocking tone, it was still a bit erotic for a teenage boy. I shifted my legs, but there was only so much I could do, wearing only swim trunks.

"Oh look, you're tenting your shorts," Angie said. "Getting turned on by your sister's voice? That's so gross."

"So? You're wetting your panties," I said, trying to deflect.

"That's perspiration," she said, pointing. "Take a good look. If I were getting aroused right now, the dampness would be down here." She ran a finger along where her panties covered her labia.

"Oh I saw plenty already," I said, trying to make it sound like I minded.

It was close to sunset when the electricity came back on. I started charging my electronics and settled back on the couch. The air conditioning came roaring back to life, working overtime, and without realizing it I was soon pressing against Angie for warmth.

With our cellphones back on, eventually we got another call from our mom. Angie put it on speaker.

"How are you two holding up?" mom asked.

"We're still okay. Nothing's happened, other than the leaking roof. The electricity's back. We still have almost two weeks' food," Angie assured her.

"There's nothing to do here!" I whined. "How soon do we get to leave?"

"I'm hoping to come pick you two up tomorrow," mom said. "They're only letting emergency vehicles through for now, to rescue the people who need it. So if you're okay where you are, just stay there until I can come get you. But if anything goes wrong, let me know."

"Yeah we will," Angie said.

With electricity back, we could watch TV. The overworked air conditioner crapped out again. The cottage heated up again.

Since I hadn't slept well the night before, I got tired pretty early.

"I slept on the couch last night. Tonight I'm taking the bed," I told my sister.

I wanted to go right to sleep, but I had so much pent up sexual energy. I tried to shut the bedroom door, but like the others, it didn't stay shut. I didn't bother to fight it. But I knew if I jacked off in there, Angie would know. I just laid on my back, my erect penis against my belly, and I drifted in and out of sleep.

At some point in the middle of the night, Angie came in. I must have made a noise, because she knew I was awake.

"I can't sleep on that sofa," she said. I could hardly blame her. She climbed onto the other side of the bed.

"I'm naked under this sheet," I told her.

"So? It's as hot as balls," she said. I wasn't fully awake, and with a start I realized she was naked as well, the slivers of light coming through the blinds gliding off her curves.

It must have also been enough light coming in to see the outline of my erection through the sheet.

"Look, you are not going to be jacking off next to me," she said, resting one of her thighs across my lap. She drifted off to sleep, and it was actually comforting having her there next to me. I tried to ignore the fact that my sister was naked in bed with me, and I hoped my erection would go away on its own.

It was actually her sexual frustration that got the better of her first. I awoke to the feeling of her leg moving gently back and forth, and I felt the heat and the wetness of her pussy pressed against my hip. In her sleep she was grinding her pelvis against my side.

"Angie!" I whispered, hoping to put a stop to it without too much embarrassment.

It was one thing to have her dry humping me in her sleep. But her thigh, lying across my lap, was also stimulating my erection, and it wasn't going to take much more to set me off.

If I rolled to one side, her knee would be resting on my crotch. But I thought if I rolled the other way, she wouldn't have my hip to press into, and she'd stop. So I rolled towards her, and found that her slit was pressing right against my erection, coating the front of my member in her juices. Moans escaped her lips as she thrust toward her release. And then she shuddered with orgasm, and as her hips bucked, the tip of my cock got lodged in her hole.

I laid completely still, unsure what to do. It had already gone too far. But even as I lay there perfectly still, I could feel Angie's pussy squeezing the head of my cock. And I realized she wasn't asleep anymore.

"Chris, what's your penis doing in my vagina?" my sister asked.

"You were humping me in your sleep," I said.

"I don't believe you," she said.

"You got your juices all over me. You just rubbed yourself to orgasm against me."

"Huh. But I don't feel satisfied," she said. "You didn't, did you?"

"Not yet," I said.

A long, tense moment went by while we lay perfectly still, just barely conjoined. At the threshold of incest. Then Angie rolled herself up on top of me, the tip of my cock still nestled in her slit.

"Okay. If you want to continue with this, you have to do exactly as I say. Understood?" she asked. Looking back on it, I think she would have wanted to go further with it even if I hadn't agreed to her terms.

Did I want to go further? If it hadn't already been begun, I might have refused. But I wasn't in my right mind at that point.

"Okay," I said. As soon as I agreed, she inched me further into her, with a gasp, and started to rock her hips slowly, gently.

"Grab my breasts," she said. When I did, she sighed, "Oh god!" I felt the reverberation of her pleasure all the way down through her. She pushed herself a little harder onto me, taking more of my erection into her.

"Kiss my neck," she said, leaning down, pressing the side of her neck against my lips. This wasn't what I'd had in mind, and kissing my sister felt so wrong, and yet the sensation of her pussy hot and wet around me drove me on. I kissed her neck, sucked on her skin, hoping I wouldn't leave a mark.

"Thrust up into me," she said, and I did, pushing myself all the way into her. It was so much all at once, I wasn't sure how much more I could take.

"Angie, I'm going to..." I said, starting to warn her.

"Not yet," she said, and she stopped moving. "Ready to keep going?"

I took a deep breath. "Yeah."

She started moving again. "Now lay perfectly still. I'm about to cum."

She sat upright on my lap, grinding against me a few more times, moving my penis deep within her. And then she orgasmed again with a yelp, and I could tell it was more intense this time. Her chest heaved as she clutched one of my hands to her tit. I felt her vagina contract around me, and I swelled inside her, and she apparently felt that and squeezed me again, until I couldn't hold back anymore.

"Angie, I'm going to...now!" I gasped, as my semen welled up and then shot up into her. She orgasmed again, her weight collapsing on me, driving me further into her. I felt her rapture all around me, from within her, in the way her muscles squeezed me. Every time, she gasped out a cry of pleasure. I was throbbing in time with her, moaning and spurting with every breath.

"I can't believe that just happened," I said.

"I've never felt anything like that before," she said. "The other guys I've been with, it's all been when they were drunk or desperate, and they just want to get their rocks off their way. I've never been with a guy who let me do it my way. That was...unbelievable."

She was sitting on my crotch, my penis still inside her. Sometimes after I jerk off, I'd still be hard and unsatisfied, and have to go again. This was the opposite somehow. I felt more satisfied than I'd ever felt before, I think I ejaculated more than I ever had before, and yet I was still hard.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked.

"I'm really hungry, actually," Angie said, lifting off of me, leaving me sticky with our combined juices. "I'm going to make some scrambled eggs. You want any?"

"Sure," I said, a little reluctant to be parted from the joys of her body that I'd just discovered.

Still naked, she made some quick scrambled eggs, and we ate them straight out of the skillet. The clock on the oven said 2:45. It wasn't normal to be having scrambled eggs in the middle of the night, but nothing was normal about our situation.

"I can't believe we did that," Angie said, laughing. "I never would have thought you'd do that. And I for sure can't believe I just did that. For god's sake, I fucked my own brother, and it was the best sex I've ever had."

"What I can't believe is how long we've been missing out. We could have been doing this since I was like 14," I said.

"I don't think I would have back then. Besides, if we'd been doing this all that time, I'd be the mother of four or five little incest babies by now." I laughed at the joke a little uncomfortably.

After a moment, Angie said, "Don't you think it's ironic that we're eating another species' fetus, to replenish the energy we spent making one of our own?"

I nearly choked on a bite of scrambled eggs, not just at the joke, but at the implication of it.

"What do you mean? Aren't you on birth control?" I asked.

"No, I left it at home. No point wasting pills while I'm on family vacation and not hooking up with anyone. That's probably why I've been horny out of my mind the whole time we've been down here. I don't know what your excuse is."

"Angie, don't you regret what we did?" I asked.

"No, not right now I don't. Maybe I will, if I do get pregnant and have to do something about it. But it's hard to regret it when I feel so good."

We finished our late night snack.

"Okay, I want to go again tonight, and I can tell you're ready," Angie said. She laid down on the bed, her limbs spread out wide.

"Are you going to tell me what to do?" I asked, suddenly a little nervous. She had guided me through my first time step by step, but now she seemed to expect me to know where to start.

"Only if you want," she said with a coy smile.

I wanted to please her again, but I also wanted to take the opportunity to explore her female anatomy. I'd been so close to her body for so long, and yet there was so much I didn't know about it.

"That was my first time," I said.

"Really?" she said. "If you'd told me yesterday that you were a virgin, I would've believed you, but now I find it harder to uh...grasp." She trailed off as my hands reached her breasts. They were round and pillowy, rising and falling with her breath, her nipples standing alert. Even just a day ago, I'd never noticed Angie's breasts, since they were my sister's. I'd never stopped to admire them, or to feel them, or to bring my mouth to them.

Given this unique opportunity, I wanted to see her pussy up close as well, the first one I'd ever seen face to face. I explored her folds with my hands, plumbed her recesses with my fingers. As I stroked her inside, I felt her clamp down on my finger. Bringing my face to her clit, it was slick with her juices and with semen. But it was just my semen, and I'd seen that plenty of times. I gave her a lick, and my finger in her was squeezed tight. Before long, she was close to orgasm, and I thrust my finger in and out of her, my tongue lapping at her clit, until her back arched, and she gripped the sheets tight. As delightful as it was to help her achieve release, I felt like I was missing out by not being in her vagina when it happened. Fortunately it was the kind of orgasm that left her wanting more.

shimm2
shimm2
575 Followers
12