Rocky Raccoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,940 Followers

The town was shocked to silence as the heavy smoked cleared. One of the men was still alive, and trying vainly to raise his pistol when Tex stepped on his wrist. "You could have left it alone, you know? I would never have come back, and you could have lived long lives. I wonder if your wife will miss you, and how long it will take her to find a better man. She's quite a looker, maybe I'll head down and pay her a visit, show what a real man looks like. So long, asshole."

He died in the dirt, trying to curse Tex with his last breath. The town didn't have a need for a marshal, but most of the businessmen in town had seen and heard the altercation, so no inquiry was launched. In a surprise to everyone, Tex had coffins made, and packed the bodies in salt, to send them home to their families.

Rocky, seeing it, paid the freight bill. Tex left them a message, written on one of the coffins. "They should have stayed home. I mean your family no harm, but from now on, if I see one, I'll shoot first and ask questions later. Leave me alone!"

They also sent back their saddlebags and their personal items, and the price they got for the horses and guns. They had a mother, and one of them had a wife. All Tex said was "They'll need that money, I suspect. I'll see no child starve."

Tex didn't get a scratch, but Rocky got a groove along his left arm. Ah well, he thought, as least it wasn't his face.

....................................

Rocky picked up another flyer for mail order brides, read it cover from cover, and sent out five replies that winter, along with a picture of himself. He described his ranch, not revealing his financial position other than to say he could give the woman and any children they had a good life, and waited.

Two sent replies thanking him for his interest, but they had already found husbands. One never responded, but two did.

One was from Maine, wanting a detailed list of his assets and instructions on what kind of house she expected him to build for her. She made it plain she was of upper class heritage, whose father had lost everything due to bad investments. To that end, she insisted he let her handle all finances so he wouldn't botch things, and a demand for a first class ticket as soon as spring arrived. She sent a picture. The woman was overweight, with a sharp nose and a severe expression on her face. She was in effect an old maid, twenty-eight, and Rocky suspected he could guess the reason. Rocky never replied.

The other letter was from a young woman from Georgia, still in her teens. She was the daughter of a shopkeeper, and explained in her letter there were really no suitable mates in her area. War had taken some, and the area was financially depressed, a holdover from the war, even seven years later. She wanted a fresh chance at life, with someone, as she put it, who was a person of substance, willing to work hard for her and the children she hoped to have. She also stated she was not afraid of hard work, especially if it bettered their life.

The picture showed an elegantly dressed young woman, with a small smile on her face. Rocky was smitten instantly. He sent her a letter, asking to come to her town to meet her in person. This was unusual, in most cases they committed to one another and met for the first time, getting married immediately.

She sent him a note saying she would be most pleased to receive him in her home, at a time of his choosing. He wrote back saying he would be there between April tenth and seventeenth, depending on travel conditions.

In February, he casually asked Tex if he would like to accompany him South, maybe swing through Texas and look over some of the cattle he was raving about. Tex didn't hesitate in replying.

"Shore, Rock," he said in that slow drawl of his, "I been pinin' to see my folks, enemies be damned. Besides, Ma wrote at Christmas, told me the last of that worthless family met a bad end at the hands of some Texas Rangers, so I got no worries. Name the day."

Rocky left O'Shea in charge, with a detailed list of what he wanted accomplished. He had him accompany him to town when they left, with a sled full of potatoes and carrots from the big root cellar to sell to the town, and took him into the bank, where he set up a ranch account and put O'Shea on it, to pay wages, make purchases, and other incidentals that may arise.

Rocky also made sure the sled was filled with flour, sugar, and coffee, for Long Horse and his tribe. All his hands were aware of his arrangement, and though some thought it foolish, all agreed it was a lot better to live in peace with them than create enemies. It was 1872 then, and tensions were rising. Word had it some hot shot officer from the war was going to do a survey into the Black hills come good weather, and all the locals, especially the hands on his ranch, felt it was a bad mistake.

After a few last minute instructions and handshakes, Tex and Rocky boarded the train. As they dozed in the passenger car. Tex dreamed of his home, and Rocky dreamed about a blond-haired girl named Nancy.

.............................................

Sometime in the reliving of his past, Rocky dozed off. He woke when Doe Eyes came into the tipi, giving him a bowl of the most foul smelling concoction he'd ever encountered. He shook his head and she surprised him by grabbing his long hair and pulling his head back. He opened his mouth to protest and she immediately poured the contents of the bowl down his throat. It came down to drink or drown, so Rocky swallowed. It was without a doubt the vilest stuff he'd ever tasted, and he gagged while his stomach rebelled. Eventually it settled down, especially after Doe Eyes gave him a hot tea, sweet and strong. Then she handed him a bowl of stew, and Rocky ate, surprised at how good it felt.

The food and the medicine made him doze off, and he woke later, disoriented, wondering why he felt so good. He heard a small moan, and realized with a start he had one hand locked onto a firm breast with a nice erect nipple. His nose was buried in long hair that smelled of sage and flowers, and he realized the woman was pumping back into him, his cock sheathed snugly in a very warm, very wet pussy.

It all came back to him, the fight, the village, DOE EYES! It had to be her he was coupled to. His small head overruled his big head, felling himself getting ready to come. He thrust harder, making her cry out in pleasure or pain, and she shrieked suddenly, her body clamping down, gripping him tightly. That pushed Rocky over the edge, and he groaned as a month's worth of cum burst from him. He stopped, savoring the moment, but Doe Eyes kept rocking, cooing softly. Rocky was young, and it had been a while, so he never went soft. She suddenly dragged him up, getting on her hands and knees, wriggling her shapely bottom. He took the invitation, mounting her like a mare in heat, and rutted on her like until it was more like two animals than humans mating. Doe Eyes cried out softly, then screamed again at the finish, as Rocky yelled, erupting into her once again. They collapsed, and Doe Eyes settled into his arms, nuzzling his neck before she drifted off. Rocky lay awake for a bit, wondering what the night meant.

qhml1
qhml1
8,940 Followers