Rod Meets Jackie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rod grasped her flabby cheeks, shaking up and down, at first, used his hands to help her ride his cock. He saw her tits flopping back and forth over his mouth, and took a nipple in his mouth, between his lips, he sucked. Then the other one. He licked and sucked her nipples as she fucked him harder and faster. Then he put his hands in her hairy armpits and guided her by her tufts of fur in those again sweating cups between her upper arms and the sides of her body. Her fat belly, with its line of hair leading to her hairy bush, pounded against his taut abdomen as she humped up and down, her buttcheeks flopping again unrestrained by his hands now.

Her legs tired, started cramping even as her oily cavern of a cunt worked up and down on Rod’s lovestick. “Oh damn, baby,” she said, “I’m still cumming, but I want you to fuck me from behind.”

“Ok,” Rod agreed.

Jackie lifted off Rod, moved to the side and knelt, chest down on the bed, her hips high in the air, legs spread wide. “Spear me, baby, spear me,” she shouted, “shove your hot cock in my lovehole. Fuck me ‘til I scream.”

Rod knelt between her legs, guided his slimy cock to her hole, and rammed it into her. In one smooth stroke he entered her to the hilt. His balls slapped against her big clit, his belly pressed against her fat butt, his cockhead touched her cervix – the opening to her womb.

“Oh, oh, oh,” she moaned, “never, oh never, so deep. Oh, it hurts; unnnngh it feels so good. Cum right into my cavern baby, fill me up again.” She rocked back in time with his thrusts into her, slammed her body back against his, driving his cock up and down her fluttering channel.

They fucked like this for 20 minutes, a half hour, a few more minutes. Rod alternated playing with her clit, molesting her flopping tits; then rolled her little girl penis between a thumb and forefinger and did the same to her nipples, one the other, until he started spraying her fuckhole with a fresh load of his relish – not so thick this time, not so gobby, but long spurts of thin jism.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” Jackie screamed. “So hot, oh, so hot, your cum in my cunt. Fuck me!” She gushed her juices all over his cock and balls, again he thought she was peeing on him her flow was so copious.

Jackie fell forward. Rod rode her down, keeping his tool buried in her hot twat. He lay on her back. He kissed her ear, licked into it, and whispered to her, “Jackie, I love you.”

“Ummmmnnh, baby, I love you too,” she mouthed back at him. They lay still for several minutes, his full weight on her ample body, her pressed into the sofa. Then Jackie said, “Let’s go to bed and fuck lover.”

“Right,” Rod said, “let’s fuck, as if we haven’t already.”

They went into Jackie’s bedroom. She pulled back the covers and flopped into the bed on her back, exhausted. Rod lay down beside her. She took his slimy cock in her hand and stroked it. He put his hand onto her wet pussy, massaged it, stuck a finger in her, another one, and they played with each other. Soon they were both asleep, until Rod woke up with Jackie in a 69 again over him, her sweet quim descending onto his mouth and nose, her lips wrapped around his cock.

Sunlight glared through the shaded windows. It was a new day. They were going to kiss, lick, suck and fuck some more; maybe become lovers.

And they did, for a period of time. For several years they had lots of fun together with each other and with others. Then Jackie violated the trust. Rod had a problem with that, but he stayed with her. She left him actually after he fucked her in the ass for the one, only, and first time. See the story by Willing2Do – “All She Wanted” – hirsute bbw takes it up the ass.

12