Rodney's Nude Humiliation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

The mirror reflected her own son and Kerry Fulbright clenching their faces, throwing their heads back.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh!"

Little Stevie- "little" in every sense she could see- was bent over. Rodney was pulling him close by the shoulder. Hugging him while both of them continued to maul their pricks.

"God! God!"

Kerry gasped it out.

"God! God!"

He looked like he was bursting- and Mark Campbell was reaching and grasping Kerry's testicles- even as Stevie with his free arm tightened his hold on Mark's shoulders. Linked like this, they presented an image of bonded male prisoners: it made Mrs Ricketson think vaguely of ancient Greeks or of Michelangelo.

Stevie was the first to explode. A thick rope of semen shot from his erection, seemed to freeze in the air and sploshed onto the shiny pages of Sundial. Two more cannonades followed to splash on the magazine, the photo of naked youth and matron dissolving under a puddle of boyish white fluid. Kerry shot off next, a powerful ejaculation- veering as expected to the right- splashing on Mark's upper arm. The rest overflowed in Kerry's hand, flooding through his clenched fingers.

Mark shot off his load, spraying it onto three magazines, drenching embarrassed naked boys, frolicsome maids, predatory Moms.

The three gasped for breath.

"What a mess!" sighed Kerry, slumped, his rigid penis still draining into his palm.

Rodney was cumming.

"Gggggrrrrrrr..."

His head twisted and his bulging eyes took in...his mother, reflected in the cupboard mirror, advancing to fill the pushed-open door!

WHAT?

YES HIS MOTHER!

FUCK!

"MOM!"

And he shot off!

His first torrent flew high, paused mid-air and then slopped onto the photo of the youth, naked from the pool being menaced by grinning matron.

"GOSH! MOM!"

He kept jerking- he could not stop- under his mother's savage gaze.

His next bolt discharged, and joined Stevie's deposit, drowning the image of freckled-faced, Leave To Beaver, boy-next-door and the prowling lady with grand aureoles on melon breasts.

Mrs Ricketson now fully entered the room. Stood over the kneeling, naked boys. The three who had ejaculated froze with horror, their brimming fingers gluey, and sticky with their offences, their erections still draining fluid. But Rodney's fist continued pleasuring his nine inches. Desperate, panicking.

"OOOOH MOM! NO! MOM!"

Rodney shot off again, a spurt into the air, that landed with a splash on the black and white image of a happy family group with small-dicked father and son and striding donkey-dicked Adonis lurking behind. Splash!

Hands on the nipped waist of her fashionable broad floral patterned skirt Mrs Ricketson glared at the tangle of male limbs and the guilty rearing cocks. She saw the gooey emissions, filling their fists, and Kerry's deposit running down Mark's upper arm. Her son's broad-beamed penis was still draining the white fluid. On his bed, the nudist magazines were a soggy disaster, the pooled semen of four males congealing on each page.

She looked into the shamed, shocked faces, furtive and terrified. She breathed in the scent of mint-fresh, adolescent semen flavouring the air. Those grunted references to Moms and bitches still seemed to echo in the room.

"Yes, gentlemen, what a mess. What a mess indeed."

She looked around her.

"It is a mess. All your doing. And you will pay mightily for it."

She reflected a moment.

"Being trapped seems to excite you. Well, you are certainly trapped now!"