Rodney's Nude Humiliation Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But he thought it would be a level playing field with his sisters and, I guess, that he was going to see the kind of pussy that gets edited out of the Playboys he keeps hidden under his Sports Illustrateds. Now he will get ordered to play games in the sun with that penis of his flopping and stretching in front. Knowing his mother is getting to see his dick- that will slay him. Yes, my son: the all-American, Leave-it-to-Beaver teenage boy, crew cut, freckles...now letting his mother and sisters his regulation circumcised penis with nice defined helmet head. Naked and humiliated.

"That's nice, the girls are moving in even closer. A close-up will be good for them. So is that lady and her daughters- moving in on the male folk, to hear Mrs Lavender spell out the program...and to get a closer view...as I will, too. Yes, a few steps...and I'm right in front of this red head...first thing I notice is that he's got the fullest, longest nipples I've ever seen on any male...erect pink bullets...and my first thought is that someone teases them for him, makes them grow.

"Then I find myself telling him, goodness, he's got a nice smooth body but I imagine he will grow body hair soon...and he blushes and tells me, no! He and his friends are playing Red Indians in a school play and have to be shaved and I ask who does that, your mother? And he blushes deeper and tells me no, they designate a girl for each boy and she looks after him twice a week...and I say, golly! Now that must be embarrassing and he looks close to tears...and it was all I could do to avoid reaching out and giving that heavy erection of his a comforting squeeze! Oh my god, I have never seen a penis end like that...that 'bellend.' Huge. Spongy. A plum or mushroom. Unless it was the Negro Navy diver that time in San Diego. It was heart-shaped. We joked it was his Purple Heart.

"Oh, my daughters! Look at them! Brazenly talking to that cute boy with the long eyelashes and the slanting cock. One is asking him what sport he plays. And why he came here. And did he expect to see girls naked too? All the while- clever girls- staring right at it, his cock with the jaunty sideways slant.

"And those two other girls too, engaging the other young athlete...and one of them moving onto my son...oh, he's trembling, close to tears too...she's looking at his thing while she chats away about what school he goes to and how she's a nurse and sees naked men all the time and how he must be embarrassed though, standing here like this...and how that penis of his is called an erection when it's in a state like this...did he know that? And he says, yes, he had heard that...blushing and mumbling while he keeps going to cover up and then remembers he's holding a fold up chair in one hand and a hamper in the other...and now he sees me his mother closing in and his sisters from another direction and, erection on display, he feels he's going to drop dead with shame...

"Bud, I tell him, you're not to be ashamed. Males should be proud of their physiques and you are a fit young man. Don't be embarrassed because we females are dressed. Your silly father should have told you the rules. A boy like you- an 18 year old American athlete- should be happy to romp round fully nude in front of his mother and sisters. While we females stay fully dressed and enjoy seeing you undressed. That's part of being a healthy young male- yes, erect penis and all. And I looked down at his groin to enjoy a good close-up. Yes, his corona was well shaped. Very pronounced edges to it. Apart from that it was a regulation cock, standard size and shape, with balls that were drawn up and virtually invisible. He just hung his head as his ownsisters closed in.

"They stood beaming by my side as I continued my improvised game. Improvised, yes- these were views that had tickled my fancy over the frustrating years with Bob Barnacle and I could now bring them to some fulfilment with our son, Bud. I chucked him under the chin and asked, 'You know your Mom's right, don't you?' His neat little erection throbbed under our gaze- I could see the girls staring at the underbelly and glans. Somehow while I waited for his response I felt everything hung in the balance. If he had said, 'Shit, Mom! I'm going back and getting dressed! Cut this shit!' I don't know what I round have done.

"But I reached forward and gave him a kiss and cuddle, even feeling his punchy thing press into my crotch. His sisters were purring away, loving it. And...bless him...he burst into heartfelt tears and said 'Yes...Mommy.' So I quickly closed in and said, 'You know that means you will get round nude at home, in front of us, just like you are now?' And he said, 'Yes, Mommy...only...'

"What was his condition going to be? Wear jockstrap? Boxers? Not if the neighbours are there? Not with the sisters? But all he wanted was this, '...not when Dad's at home.' I sealed our agreement with a kiss and his sisters did the same. Meanwhile his father heard all this dumbly, as if something from that moment had changed in our relationship."

In this vein Nora Barnacle reflected on the touching scene the nude males presented.

The sun emerged from behind the clouds. The boys felt its warmth on their bared buttocks and groins. Two Red Necked Phalaropes, sandpipers from the lake, dived and soared above; the female larger and more colourful than the male, and clearly in charge.

Mrs Lavender sent Mr Bob Barnacle off to the care of his wife and daughters. But the boys, including Bud, had to follow her over to the volley ball court. They stepped out across the lawn, the spiky pine needles forcing them to lift their legs high: they resembled young colts being led to pasture. Their little procession attracted a swarm of girls and even some Moms, in their wake, pointing and laughing. Every now and then, with their bare feet, one boy was forced to fall behind to pull a needle out of his sole; this let girls catch up, close in.

"Look at that one! His cock's sticking right up!"

"Sally! Watch your language!"

"But Mom, it is sticking up!"

"Call it by its proper name, dear. It is the boy's penis. And when it stands up it's called an erection."

"But they've all got them! What makes them go like that?"

"Oh, they're young...and not used to going clothes-free...boys can get excited..."

"And they're blushing! Oh, they hate it!"

"Obviously these boys didn't know that on open day females get to cover up. Let's go and watch them play."

Mrs Lanbourne and Mrs Barnacle joined the gaggle of women folk, following the high-stepping naked boys.

"Their tight little asses..."

"Yes, very comely. Very comely."

Your boy? Bud?"

"Yes?"

"Seems terribly shy, there with a sister on either side. It must be difficult...you know..."

"Being excited in front of his sisters? And me? For the first time, of course. All the more reason, don't you think? You know, to keep him naked from now on, at home...as much as we can?"

"Yes...what we do with our little friend, Stevie...there."

"Ah, yes...the little fella. Goodness, he's excited too- look at his thingie: reaching for the sky."

At the volleyball courts there were about a dozen other males, drawn by open day, but now corralled by giggling girls and ladies, shuffling with embarrassment and feeling trapped. All were young men. Nearly all had arrived in high-spirited groups, driving up from the Twin Cities, minds full of lecherous fantasies, thinking about totally naked females in the outdoors- bared breasts, exposed vaginas, delicious asses- with the their erections pulsing.

Five swimmers, from the St Paul Y, tired of being stared at by curious Moms when competing nude, had signed in determined to turn the tables, and stare at females! Their coach, Gordon Compton, had encouraged them. "Lake Lansing and its woods are beautiful," he had told them. "The perfect spot for starting a naturist life." The coach, of course, liked showing off his own all-over tan in the showers and the pool. He had driven them to the entrance, pledged them to tell him all when he collected them at five.

Now they stood like a line of naval recruits facing their medical, while Moms and giglets circled. The female stares were working their magic: one athletic swimmer was now sporting a full hardon- broad and veiny- two of the others were on the way.

Petrol pump attendant, Tom Cortisol- tall, beanstalk thin, pimpled- collected nudist magazines the way other boys did stamps or Popular Mechanics. As soon as he turned 18, true to the nightmare of his choice, his guiding passion, he had written off for his open day pass, using the petrol station address. Yesterday he had hitchhiked from Burnsville, walked from the interstate, slept in the car park buzzed by mosquitos and been the first visitor admitted. In the log cabin change room his heart had thumped: his first day as a nudist, in the company of naked women and girls!

Trembling with a nameless emotion he had ventured out to tread the sacred lawns and forest pathways still covered in dew, feeling the fresh, lacustrine air on his naked flesh. Stirred by the sun and the breeze his prick had luxuriously stretched and lengthened. Then he found he had to retreat behind bushes: watching with mounting panic as the place filled with females who had remained stubbornly dressed.

He had felt trapped. Nude and erect in the outdoors with dressed females milling everywhere.

Oh hell, trapped!

His insides had turned to water. One hand over his groin he had tracked down Mrs Lavender and squeaked a protest, said he needed to go and pull on his boxers. She had threatened to have him handed over to County Police. Now his erection, thin as a conductor's baton, stood up from his untidy black bush while two Moms fronted him and urged him to relax, make friends, join their families. And stared smiling at his comic erection.

Three guys in their 20s, laborers at St Paul Municipal Grain Terminal, lived together at Mrs Molloy's rooming house. At night they would swap girlie mags and the occasional Sun and Health. Drinking beers over the oil cloth table one night, the lurid pages open in front of them, Big Jim Folsom had told the other two that a day in a nudist colony "was every guy's secret dream." Tipsily, they had agreed, sharing looks at big breasted nude women posing with beach balls or slim hipped girls dashing out of Lake Lansing.

When the open day visitors' passes arrived they had fought over who got to take Sun and Health to bed. Today they had left town wearing their work overalls, breakfasted loudly at Pop's Diner and driven north to be among the earliest arrivals. No males ever burst out of the log cabin locker rooms in feistier spirits. But soon the camp's secret was out: on open day only the fellas went nude. And Big Jim's own secret was being ogled by slack-jawed women: a modest prick but a low-hanging testicle bag dangling- bulbous and bulging- it seemed, half way down his thighs.

"Mommy, that man's got..."

"Oh stop that Patsy! It's rude to point!"

"But Mom, what is it? Dad hasn't got one. Joey and David haven't."

"They have too! All males have them, just smaller or tucked outta sight."

Rodney and his friends recognised Ricky Fasolt and Teddy Fasolt who they knew from Mrs Reilly's; the two 19 year olds worked nude in her verdurous garden, doing time for their minor traffic infringements and convictions for drunkeness. On those afternoons, clipping roses and pulling weeds, Ricky and Teddy had been inspected by mature ladies, the friends of Mrs Reilly. This shivery experience had disposed Ricky and Teddy to enrol for a day in a nudist camp.

Had they grown to need the thrill of being looked at by mature ladies? Those eyes creeping over their privates? Showing off their erections to women the age of their mothers? Or were they keen to catch those ladies without a stitch? Perhaps their motivations were mixed. But on arrival they found themselves trapped by the small print, forced to stay nude among dressed females lest a call to Sergeant Malone get them a longer sentence raking Mrs Reilly's lawns or trimming her hedges.

The two of them stood stark naked, darting looks in all directions. No, fuck! Still not a female with clothes off! Just girls closing in on them, as they stood on the edge of the volleyball court. Ricky's springy six inches with its heavy mauve head was lengthening - as his panic grew. Teddy knew his own dick- if it stretched- would get a lot of attention: its banana curve, its coollie hat of a glans. The ladies who came to Mrs Reilly's always found it an attraction when they trapped him naked washing Mrs Reilly's parked car.

Mrs Lavender summoned the males to close around her and explained that volleyball was the main sport of naturists. She said that if one day they applied to join as part of a family and came to Oakwood with a mother or sister they would find themselves playing volleyball "with the sun on every pore of your body." She then bossed them into several teams- frisky mature age ladies in shorts and halter tops mixed up with naked young male visitors- and set them up for a series of fast contests.

The regular naturist families gathered, pressed in tight to watch, the Dads and sons showing off their nudity, the females covered up. Action was vigorous and fast, the private parts of the fellas rotating and flopping and slapping as they flew high to shoot the ball and leapt to catch it. The scrotum of 'Big Jim' and the penis of Rodney Ricketson were the stars, flying in all directions. But when their action stalled and the boys were still a few seconds, their anatomy once again stretched, lengthened and started to stick up- to the amusement of the pointing, grinning viewers. Tom Cortisol's baton-thin member demanded a lot of attention when this happened.

"Look at that skinny boy!"

"Like a broom stick!"

"Look! Going right up! Hell's bells!"

Rodney, Stevie and Bud were also trapped with rising erections and subject to mock cheers.

Swimming: the next event.

In alternating lanes nude boys competed with swim-suited girls.

The girls wore goggles and, as their heads moved from side to side, could see the nude boys forge through the chlorinated water, the softened pricks dangling. But the most fun was the prize ceremony that Mrs Lavender had organised. Boys- all the winners were boys- were stationed up on the blocks and kept there for what seemed a very long time as one of the officer-bearers was sent off to find tin medals on ribbons. A very long time. The wait seemed endless to the three boys- Mark and two fellas from the Y swimming club as it happened-standing on their blocks. Inevitably, on view to all the crowd, they became erect once again, in a series of jerks, to mocking cheers from the packed-close audience. Then finally, to their relief, the box of medals arrived.

Even then, in what seemed a tense few seconds, Mrs Lavender appeared to hesitate and be about to hang a medal around the projecting pricks and not the lowered necks of the champions. Many in the crowd saw the potential and nudged one another and giggled. After a pause she lifted her gaze and it was the neck of Mark Campbell that took the ribbon not his rod. In the meantime females standing close were being vouchsafed views of the undersides of three splendid young cocks and were hushed with interest and, perhaps, another instinct.

"This is as bad," thought Mark. "As the time Ada Braithwaite and the girls burst into our swim class...or the time the Moms got to see us compete nude and took photos of us." Photos that were added to that special picture album that Mark's Mom and sisters pulled out at every opportunity. Receiving his medal he felt his prick rearing out and up and, standing on the block, he knew that scores of ladies and girls were enjoying his shame. He stared resolutely forward, over their heads.

Then it was time for the boys to be allocated to member families for a picnic lunch, one boy to one family. Around their rented cabin Kerry Fulbright found himself being entertained by the Silverback family: naked Dad and brothers, dressed sisters, Mom and Grandmom. And wasn't he a popular addition to their cut sandwich and coleslaw salad lunch, even being invited to take a bowl of beans around the circle- the girls being particularly clumsy and slow at helping themselves while he stood slap bang before them, holding the bowl and not for a moment succeeding in sheltering himself. His slanting erection reared towards their merry smiles. Croaked Grandmom Silverback, "What a nicely proportioned young man." And the girls, and even the Mom, suppressed their splutters.

Mrs Lavender appeared towards the end of lunch, recruiting all the trapped day visitor males and allocating them to 10 volunteer Moms for a tour of the surrounding woods, there being many scenic trails, fragrant with spruce and pine and giving the impression of being miles from any human settlement. So Rodney, Bud Barnacle and Teddy Fasolt found themselves in the company of nudist veteran Mrs Ira Gladgrip, dressed in khaki blouse and matching shorts- as if enrolled in some society dedicated to forest protection- and hiking boots fit for the Sierras.

She looked the three nude males up and down.

They shuffled under her look. Their hands fluttered, threatening to cover up.

"Well, I think you'll all make fine Oakwood naturists one day. Nothing to be shy about..."

She seemed to address this last remark to Bud whose five incher was on the rise again.

"...some males just take some time getting used to going nude in female company."

And as if to test her own thesis she called for three girls to come and join them. They galloped over the grass, as if they had been expecting the invite. They wore halters and shorts and sand shoes and were soon darting and twisting and peering around the trapped males, frisky and frolicsome.

"Well, girls, we're off for a forest walk, truly a nature walk, to introduce these young fellas to our way of life here at Oakwood. Now...be kind to them. They're truly new recruits."

They squealed and bubbled away at this opportunity.

Within minutest, on the narrow trail, the girls were catching many fetching views of the flexing muscles in the youth's bared buttocks...and when a twist in the route offered an opportunity, a view of their groins and, it must be said, of half erect appendages poking ahead. To the acute embarrassment of the three young males.

They came to a creek crossed by a downed elm, picture perfect, made for a postcard. Bud stepped gingerly onto the ragged log. Just at that moment a party of ladies and girls appeared out of the foliage on the far side- as if to welcome him. There were eight of them, in high spirits.

The boy looked up, caught their looks and smiles. He was entirely without a stitch, he was poised on a log, he had to struggle along its length...right into this group of females. He could not have been more exposed. The boy was distraught- he felt their eyes right on his prick! He struggled hard to keep his balance.

"Oh, look! One of our visitors! A skinny boy with a crew cut! Stripped to the buff!"

"When he signed up for open day, he didn't expect to find us dressed! Isn't it a hoot!"

"Stuck out there on the log...And! Look! He seems to be enjoying it!"

"Yes...rising to the occasion!"

Much laughter.

His cock was rising to poke parallel to the creek.

Bud froze, appeared to totter, just in time regained his balance.

"Whoa, fella! Don't fall off now! We're enjoying the sight too much."

He stepped out again, one foot carefully in front of the other.

"Atta boy! A little further...come on, we'll help you'"

He tottered again, nervously took some steps and, as he reached the bank, tumbled into their welcoming arms. The available space was tight, confined by elderberry bushes and clumps of black elm and she-oak, and in the confusion there was not an inch of poor Bud that his new found friends did not inspect close up or get to rub against.