Rodney's Toy Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers

"Oh damn," I groaned as she took more of me into her mouth as I hardened, her head now bobbing up and down in my lap, sliding her hot, wet lips up and down my shaft. I looked over at her mother, sitting on the other side of the desk from us, looking down at her lap with one hand shielding her eyes from looking at the two of us.

"Yeah. It does," Emily said after a few more moments of sucking my cock. "So tell me. Which pussy do you want to fuck? Mine or my mom's?

"Your mom's?" I asked questioningly, having a hard time digesting her question.

"Ohhhh good choice. But I hope you won't mind licking mine then, cuz I'm really, really turned on now," she said quietly as she stood up, her hands reaching to her hips. She hooked her thumbs in the tiny straps running on her hips and pushed the tiny thong panty down, exposing her shaved mound and pussy. She lifted each foot off the floor in turn, stepping out of the tiny panty, leaving her in nothing but the high heels. She set her second foot on the floor apart from the first, her legs spread slightly. With a grin, she reached for my hand with one of hers and gently drew it towards her. She rolled my hand palm up and guided me between her legs, pressing my fingers up against her completely bare lips. "Can you feel how wet I am? How juicy my pussy is? Can you tell how bad I wanna be fucked right now?" She practically moaned as she used her hand on my wrist to slide my fingers back and forth along her sopping wet pussy.

"Yeah," I whispered as she leaned over and grasped my cock with her free hand. She stroked slowly up and down my shaft, her hand tracing what mine was doing between her legs.

"Oh god," she moaned, working her feet closer to me with each passing moment. She spread her legs wider and then pulled my hand from between her legs. It took two steps, but she quickly moved herself over my chair, spreading her legs wide and climbing over the chair arms to sit on my lap facing me. She arched her back and pushed her big tits into my face, twisting her chest to rub one nipple back and forth across my lips. "Wanna fuck me? God, I wanna fuck you so bad right now. Just lift myself up and sit on that big fat cock," she whispered sexily as she did lift herself up. I could feel her hand on my shaft, rubbing my head between her wet lips. I felt her push me back and forth several times, wetting my head with her juices and then I felt her settle me into her tunnel entrance. "Ohhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuck," she moaned softly as she slowly lowered herself down my fat shaft, my engorged mushroom head spreading her insides as she slipped inch by inch down on me.

"Oh my god," I heard Elaine whisper, drawing my attention back from her daughter's big tits to where she sat across the desk staring at her daughter sitting on my lap.

"You can fucking say that again," her daughter mumbled as she moved her hands to hold the back of my chair, one hand on either side of my head. With her legs hooked over the arms, she used her thighs to start to lever herself up and down, her whole body needed to lift herself up my shaft. She arched and eased her back as she lifted herself up and down my cock, her tits pressing towards my face and then pulling back down and away as she slid down my shaft again. Up and down she worked herself, her insides stroking my shaft with its hot, wet softness.

"Ohhh damn," I groaned softly as she rocked herself up and down my shaft faster. She arched her back with each trip up my shaft, her tits and rock hard nipples pressing to my face before she dropped down again, slapping her bare ass against my thighs, making her tits bounce enticingly. Up and down she stoked, pushing both of us toward climax.

"God damn! I'm coming! I'm COMING!" she screamed as she suddenly dropped herself hard down on me, her whole body shuddering and shaking on my lap. I could feel her pussy contracting and spasming around me as her shaking body gasped for air. "Ohhhhh god," she gulped after several long seconds of her intense orgasm. "Mmmmmm god damn! Still hard too. You wanna ride mom?"

"You can't be serious!" her mother said from across the desk, looking at her daughter slowly sliding herself up and down my cock again.

"Completely. When was the last time you had a good fuck? Come on. I'm sure Rod won't mind you on his rod!" she said with a giggle. "Unless you'd rather take it from behind. I bet he wouldn't mind one bit if you bent over his desk and wiggled your bare bottom at him."

"EMILY!" she cried in apparent shock.

"MOM!" her daughter said back in the same tone of voice. "It's not like he hasn't already seen your body. I mean you were fucking well naked out there."

"Tell you what. If I can get my mom to fuck you, how about you sweeten the price on the Bushmaster to four."

"Four grand?"

"For the Bushmaster and two incredible fucks."

"I thought we said that selling your bodies wasn't appropriate."

"We're not. We're having sex with a really hot guy and talking about how much a gun is worth. Seems reasonable."

"Seems like prostitution. But I'm still willing to let you sort all the brass you want," I said as I shook my head a little.

"Okay. If that's how you want it," Emily said, lifting herself up off of me. "Kind of a shame to waste a perfectly good hard-on though."

Yeah, it was a waste to not finish fucking them, but I wasn't comfortable paying for sex at a thousand dollars a pussy. Emily grabbed her sandwiches and walked out of my office, still butt naked. Her mother, seeming a bit flustered, followed her daughter out of my office.

"DAMN!" I said to myself after they left, pulling the front of my pants closed as far as I could given my hard-on. I pulled myself back under my desk and bent to dinner, eating my food more quickly than I would have normally, my mind totally preoccupied with the two very sexy women. There was little doubt the daughter felt perfectly happy trading sex for money, but it was a pretty new experience for me. I wondered if it were something she'd done before.

I finished eating and got up, my cock now down to its normal state, allowing me to close my pants. I headed out to see how they were doing with the brass. It's a time consuming task at best, and a pain in the ass at worst. I figured by now they should have finished the first can and be onto another.

I walked up to the store room, one empty five gallon bucket sitting outside the door. I stepped into the doorway and stood staring at the two. Emily, the daughter, was still butt naked, except of course for her rubber gloves, standing and sorting brass from the bucket. Each move made her tits wiggle enticingly, little trickles of sweat running down her body in the hot, stuffy little room. Her mother, once more stripped down to just her panties and shoes, stood next to her daughter, sorting.

"How's it going?" I asked, trying not to startle them.

"Hot!" Elaine complained. "But progressing. First bucket's done."

"Good deal!" I answered unable to not stare at her sexy tits and body.

"It is. But we still have quite a ways to go."

"Yeah. It's slow work," I agreed, stepping into the room and pulling a pair of gloves from the box.

"What are you doing?" she asked with a frown.

"Helping."

"You're paying us to sort, let us sort," she said almost defiantly.

"Alright. If you want anything, I'll be in my office," I said tossing the gloves back and walking out of the little room. I had to admit she was determined. It was a trait that I always had admired, not just in women, but in anyone. I walked back to my office, dropped down onto the old sofa that I had in there to relax on and lay back. It would be hours before they finished sorting. I undid my pants again, pulling out my again hard cock and stroked it a few times, thinking about how hot and sexy Elaine looked as she stood there practically naked, sweat running down around and between her big soft tits. I closed my eyes and pictured her as I slowly stroked myself.

"Rod." I heard my voice whispered. "Rod. Wake up."

"Huh?" I asked, confused for a moment before my brain kicked in and I realized that I'd fallen asleep on the sofa and Elaine was waking me up.

"Rod," she said again, gently stroking my arm.

"OH. Elaine. How are you doing out there?"

"Three buckets down. It's getting pretty late though."

I looked around and saw the clock, nearly eleven. "Yeah. It is."

"As much as we want to get done tonight, I'm not sure I have it in me to do another whole bucket. Emily is still working, but we just started."

"Well, as late as it is, I'll just pay you the three for what you've done, and if you want to come back tomorrow to finish another bucket, you can."

"I can't ask you to do that. It wouldn't be right."

"Well. I don't know what else to do."

"My daughter says I'm being silly, that if I agree to have sex with you that we'll have more than enough money."

"But you're not willing to go that route. I agree. It's not the right thing to do."

"But we really, really need that money first thing in the morning."

"Tell you what. It's late. We're all tired. I'm just going to give you the three and we'll call it done," I said as I swung my legs over the side of the sofa to stand up, my jeans sliding half way down my thighs and exposing my half hard cock. "Oops. Forgot," I said as I pulled my pants up and zipped them, holding my hand out for Elaine, who was kneeling on the floor in just her panties.

"I really don't like taking charity."

"No? Okay. How about this? I'll buy your underwear for two hundred. That gets you to three, right?"

"My underwear?"

"Uh huh. I'll buy your panties for two hundred."

"I just have to take them off, that's all?"

"That's' all," I answered as I walked to my desk. I pulled out my check folder from my desk drawer and opened the big book. I wrote out a check for three thousand, leaving the 'to' field blank. I ripped the check out and then looked up at her, standing in front of my desk, holding her panties in her hand, her shaved mound now visible to me. "Wow. Worth every penny!" I said with a smile.

"I don't understand men."

"What about us don't you understand?"

"You're willing to spend two hundred dollars just to see my pussy?"

"Sure, why not?"

She tossed the panties on the desk and reached for the check I held out. "I'll go get Emily," she said as she turned and headed out of the office.

"Here!" I said, stopping her half way. "She's going to want these." I said, picking up her clothes from the corner of my desk.

"Oh. Yeah," she said with a smile. "Thanks."

I waited for them to come back, dressed this time, and let them out the front of the store, locking up behind myself as I too walked out. As they drove away I shook my head and wondered if I'd ever see them again.

To my surprise, I did see Elaine again. The following evening, just before closing time, she walked up with a picnic basket hanging over one arm. She wore a formfitting, blue spandex dress that left very little to the imagination. What was covered was clearly covered ONLY by the thin material, the stretched blue showing no panty or bra lines at all. "Hello Rodney," she said cheerfully. "I came to return the favor, a dinner for a dinner."

"Oh? You didn't have to do that," I answered her honestly.

"Actually, I did. But it looks like I've come at closing time again. That's a shame. I made fried chicken and everything."

I chuckled. "It's fine. I won't turn down a fresh chicken dinner. Just let me lock up."

"That'd be nice. If you don't mind, I'll go back to your office and set out dinner?" she asked over her shoulder, not waiting for a response before she headed back toward where she knew the office was from the previous night.

I shook my head and walked to the front doors and used my key to lock them, turning off the open sign and then heading to the backroom to turn off most of the lights. With the place closed down for the night, I walked to my office and stepped inside and stopped dead. Elaine was sitting on the corner of the desk, a white and red checkered tablecloth on the desktop with a large plate of chicken in the middle, several smaller dishes that looked like they contained potato salad or something similar and two tall wine glasses filled with red wine. "You know. I really love this dress," she said as she slid off the corner. "It's be a shame to get fried chicken grease on it, wouldn't it?" she asked as she stepped toward me. She walked up to me until her big round tits were nearly touching my chest and with a grin turned away from me. "Would you be a dear and unzip me?" she asked as she bent slightly, pushing her ass against the front of my pants.

I reached for the zipper, my hands shaking slightly, and slowly pulled it down, stopping in the middle of her back, her ass pressed and rubbing side to side across my quickly hardening cock.

She straightened up and gently tugged the blue sleeves off her shoulders and down her arms before wiggling herself to work the snug blue material over her ass. She let it slide to the floor and bent at the waist to pick it up, pressing her ass against my growing hard-on again. She tossed the dress toward the sofa, still bent over, rubbing her ass side to side against me. "Wouldn't want to get any on your pants either, would you?" she asked as she straightened up and turned to face me. She moved her hands to my belt and quickly unbuckled it. In moments she had my pants undone and let them slide to the floor around my ankles. "Oops... Now how did that happen?" she said with a naughty little giggle. She started working on the buttons of my shirt, working from the bottom up, pausing every few buttons to slide her hands inside my shirt. She slipped her hands up my chest until she could tease my nipples, then pulled her hands out again to go back to unbuttoning my shirt. She repeated this several times, making my already hardening cock quickly grow in my boxers until it felt like an iron rod.

"Here we go," she cooed softly, pushing my shirt off and letting it slide down my arms and flutter to the floor. With my pants around my ankles and nothing else on but my boxers, she slowly lowered herself to her knees in front of me, softly kissing my bare chest as she did. "You know. I completely forgot to bring an appetizer. Would you mind if I enjoyed this a little?" she cooed, pulling my boxers down by the legs until my cock popped out, nearly slapping her in the face.

Before I could formulate an answer, she reached for my cock with one hand, her other pulling my boxers all the way to my ankles. She opened her mouth and engulfed my engorged head with her hot lips. "Mmmmmmmm," she moaned softly, her mouth slowly stroking along several inches of my long, fat shaft, her hand quickly following along, her saliva lubricating me as she went. She started slowly, driving my cock slowly in and out of her mouth, her speed increasing with each passing moment. She finally popped her lips loudly off my shaft and grinned up at me. "Damn. I think I'm more than ready for dessert."

"Dessert?"

"Uh huh. Blueberry pie," she said softly, standing up in front of me with both hands around my shaft. "You do have to admit that that dress looked blueberry blue.

"It did," I admitted, reaching my hands up to her big soft breasts as she toyed with my rock hard cock.

"Then how about a little dessert before dinner?" she asked, as she stepped back, pulling me by my cock until she was nearly sitting on my desk. She lifted her ass onto the corner of the desk and spread her legs, lifting them and pushing her knees apart. "I don't know about you, but I always like to see what I'm enjoying," she cooed as she aimed my cock at her sopping wet pussy lips, pulling me gently by the cock until she could rub my head up and down her slit.

"Oh damn," I groaned, the sensations of her wet lips on my head coaxing me to push forward, driving my saliva coated cock deep into her.

"Oh fuck, you can say that again," she moaned softly.

"Uh huh," I grunted, holding her tits and squeezing them as I started to slide my long cock in and out of her. She shook her shoes off her feet and hooked her heels on my ass, pulling me hard into her with each stroke.

"Fuck me Rodney. Fuck my hot wet pussy. I've been craving you inside me since I watched my daughter fucking you last night."

"Uh huh," I grunted, not really feeling talkative as I plunged into her over and over.

"Oh yes. God, you're going to make me come. You're going to make my hot, wet pussy come so hard around you. Do you want to come deep inside me? Did you like fucking my daughter? Do I feel as good around you as she did? Ohhhhh fuck yes. Does it turn you on to think about fucking me after you fucked my daughter? Mmmmmmm it does. I feel you getting bigger. Come for me. Come deep in my hot pussy," she practically growled at me as her pussy convulsed around my plunging cock.

"OH FUCK!" I practically shouted as my body jerked and jammed my cock into her as far as I could go. I felt a massive surge of cum lance out into her, filling her hot pussy with shot after shot of pent up cum. "Ohhhhh god," I groaned softly as I stood between her legs, my body and my cock twitching as the chemical cocktail my body produced faded from my blood stream.

"Oh yeah," she whispered. "I wanted to do this so bad last night."

"Why didn't you?" I asked as I let my hands slide from her big soft tits down to her hips.

"Didn't want my daughter to think I was a slut," she giggled, "but damn I wanted to sit on you so badly."

"Had to admit you had me pretty turned on too. Seeing you standing practically naked out in the sorting room. Yeah, I wanted to just bend you over and fuck your brains out," I admitted with a chuckle.

"Glad you wanted it as much as I did," she said reaching for the bowl of chicken. So are you a tit man or a leg man?'

"Huh?"

"Chicken. Breasts or legs?"

"I like my chicken pieces and women part the same. Tits. Definitely tits," I laughed.

"Good," she said handing me a fried chicken breast. "Have you ever eaten dinner with your cock stuffed in a woman?"

"Can't say that I have."

"Well then, here's a first for you. I plan on keeping you in there until you get hard again and then fucking you until you beg me to stop!"

"I can go a long time," I said with a soft chuckle. "Sure you want to go that long?"

"Honey, I can go as long as you want me to. And if you'll let me, I'll come bring you dinner every night."

"Kind of sure of yourself," I said with raised eyebrows. "Maybe my wife wouldn't approve."

She laughed and then looked at me seriously. "We both know you're not married. You clearly know I'm not. Now are we going to lie to each other or admit that we both want to keep doing this after tonight?"

"Okay. You got me. I wouldn't at all mind doing this more after tonight."

"Good. Just one more thing. My daughter doesn't know that I'm here fucking you."

"So?"

She grinned. "She thinks I'm coming tomorrow night with her so we can both fuck you. She thinks that you're hot as hell, for an older guy that is."

"Are you suggesting that I fuck you AND your daughter?"

"Only sometimes," she said with a smile. "That's not a problem is it?"

"What happens if we get involved... emotionally I mean."

"Well, then she'd better get used to it, because, just between you and me, I'm already involved...emotionally I mean," she said with a giggle, repeating the same way I said it. Her face got serious. "Let's just enjoy what we have right now and let tomorrow take care of itself," she said as she set aside the piece of chicken she had been eating. She leaned her face towards mine and gave me a long, slow, wet sensual kiss. "I can feel you getting hard again. Is that because you like the idea of me being emotionally involved in you or because tomorrow you're going to be fucking both of us?"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers