Rogue One - 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We might not have a second night," Darlene said more or less flatly. "What does around the world involve?"

Rogue again laughed and said, "Not only a virgin but naive."

"My parents were strict Michaelians," she replied. "I have lived a very sheltered life."

"OK," Rogue said with a soft inhalation of air. "Around the world is an expression from Old Earth. Certain sex acts were associated with some of the ancient nations. Normal fucking was called England; oral sex was called France; and anal was called Greece. If you do all three in the same night, you have gone around the world."

"Wouldn't that be four instead of three?" Darlene said.

"What?" Rogue said in surprise.

"I mean, if oral sex is France, wouldn't that be two things? A man doing oral on a woman and then a woman doing oral on a man."

"I see your point," Rogue said, "but if you do a 69-- that's both giving oral at the same time-- it would still be three."

"Why is it called a sixty... oh," said Darlene. "I think that would be hurrying things. At least that's what Julie said to Jennifer." Darlene turned slightly red and said, "I overheard them talking at breakfast one morning." She got a thoughtful look on her face and asked, "Is it still called 69 if it is two women?"

"Or if it is two men," Rogue replied.

"Do men do that?" Darlene asked and Rogue laughed heartily.

"Normally," Rogue said, "if you plan to go around the world it is France, England, Greece. Do you have a bathroom nearby? I'll go clean myself off before we make our next stop."

"The door opposite the desk," Darlene said, "I share it with Amanda. Her room is next door."

"I'll be sure and lock the door," Rogue said.

"Ladies first," Darlene said as she got up off the bed.

"You did grow up in a sheltered life," Rogue said.

Darlene just smiled at him as she scampered into the restroom. When she came out she was holding something behind her back. Rogue figured he would find out what it was eventually and just slipped past her into the bathroom. He not only wanted to wash off, he really, really, really had to pee.

When he came back Darlene was lying with her legs over the mattress at the top of the bed. There was enough room between the bed and the door for him to kneel between her legs. Rogue hadn't actually had a chance to look at her pussy when they first made love. At first he thought that she was shaved or otherwise bare, but then he could see the very fine, blond hair covering her snatch.

She had very thoroughly cleaned herself. There was no evidence of their first stop on their world tour. As he leaned in close, there was no smell other than the smell of a woman who was slightly turned on.

He began by licking alongside her slightly damp slit. If she had a thick bush down there he wouldn't have been able to do that, but the fine hair was almost not noticeable as his tongue slid up and down the skin just outside Darlene's cunt. An increase in womanly odor and a very noticeable glistening of her slit told Rogue that Darlene was becoming more and more aroused.

He gripped the front of her thighs as he began dipping his tongue into her slit. She had an almost sweet taste, but it was definitely the taste of a woman. She responded to his actions with low, guttural moans and a slight undulation of her body. He wanted to make this last, but she was rapidly climbing orgasm mountain. He returned to licking the skin alongside her cunt, but she groaned "No, no, go back, go back." So he again went back to running his tongue through her slit.

Darlene's feet were on the floor and she was now arching her body well off of the mattress so that only her shoulders were on the bed. Rogue very slowly ran his tongue up her slit and when he reached the top began circling her clit. In response she arched even further and began a shrill keening that rose and fell in both pitch and volume as his tongue circled her clit.

It was time. Rogue pressed his face closer to her cunt and pulled her clit into his mouth. The keening wail became a scream as he suckled at that very sensitive nub. Darlene thrashed beneath him and pulled his head tighter against her twat. Her voice trailed off as she collapsed down onto the mattress and lay there breathing very, very hard.

"My God," she said in a throaty voice. "No wonder that Julie and Jennifer make so much noise. That was amazing."

She hopped up from the bed and said brightly, "Your turn."

"Let's try this with me standing," Rogue said. When Darlene looked slightly confused he said, "And you kneeling in front of me."

"Oh," she said, "that seems awfully subservient."

"More so than me kneeling between your legs?" Rogue asked. His pique was showing in his voice.

"I see your point," Darlene replied. "I also see why the 69 approach is used."

"There are other reasons," Rogue said, "but I will keep those explanations for next time... if there is a next time."

Darlene knelt in front of Rogue and then looked up at him. "Francine calls this a blow job. Do I actually blow or just lick or what?"

Rogue laughed and said, "No, you don't blow. You pull me into your mouth and lick and suck. Some girls stop when they feel the prick starting to twitch so it doesn't spurt in their mouth. Others let it spurt and then spit it out. A few just swallow everything that comes out."

"I think I will play this by ear," she replied. "... or maybe I should say play it by tongue or mouth or whatever."

Rogue was going to say something else, but Darlene pulled his prick into his mouth and began suckling and rubbing the tip and underside with her tongue. "Damn," he said, "You're a natural at this."

He thought that it might take a while to bring him to climax a second time, but Darlene's wonderful mouth and tongue brought him off in just a few minutes. She continued to suck even after he had spurted in her mouth. In fact, she continued to suck until he began to soften and more or less fell out of her mouth.

"I thought it would taste bad," she said, "but it doesn't. A little salty, but otherwise it tastes OK."

She stood up and "What is this last one? Greece? What is that?"

"It's always the quiet ones," Rogue said softly as he shook his head and sat down on the bed.

He looked up at Darlene standing there in all her naked innocense... well not quite innocent anymore, but still very naive and trusting.

"First," he said slowly, "we are going to need some sort of lubricant."

He obviously startled as Darlene reached over to the night table and grabbed a large tube of cocoa butter. "I had this in the bathroom," she said with an embarrassed smile.

Rogue rolled his eyes upward and said, "OK, first we have to get you greased and loosened up."

"OK," Darlene said brightly. "How do we do that?"

"And to think I used to dream about finding someone like you," Rogue said softly to himself.

"What?" Darlene said and Rogue quickly raised his voice to a normal level and said, "Get on your hands and knees on the bed." She quickly complied and Rogue said in obvious frustration, "Facing AWAY from me."

Darlene quickly turned around so that her ass was facing Rogue. "Like this?" she said and Rogue replied, "Yes, like that."

He then squeezed a big dollop of cocoa butter into the crack of her ass. She yipped slightly from the cold and then again as his finger pressed against her rosebud.

"I'm going to start with one finger," he explained as he pushed his index finger into her ass. After a few insertions in and out, her rosebud began to relax. Once his finger was moving almost without resistance he added a second finger. And then a third. Soon he was pushing into her nether sphincter with all four fingers formed into a cone.

"I think you're ready," he said softly. "I am going to enter you slowly while you are still on your hands and knees. Then, after a while, I will roll you over onto your side and continue."

"OK," she said. Rogue couldn't tell if she was unsure about this or very turned on. Maybe it was a little of both.

He got behind her and lined his prick up with her rosebud. He pushed forward until he felt the tip enter. Then he waited for her to adjust to his size before beginning to move in and out.

After only a few slow thrusts she began to moan softly. Rogue took that as an indication that it was time for them to fall over onto their sides before they fell out of the bed. He pulled Darlene over and pulled her tight against his groin. Then he lay there slowly moving in and out of her as she once again began to keen ever more loudly. He cupped her breasts in his hands as he moved slowly toward his own orgasm. When her keening was becoming very loud and very shrill and he was approaching his own climax, Rogue squeezed Darlene's breasts tightly with his hands while pinching her nipples between the gap between two of his fingers. He grunted as he spurted inside her. She screamed loudly as she climaxed.

Rogue remained curled up behind Darlene. He was surprised that as she relaxed, she began to snore lightly. She had fallen asleep. He chuckled and pulled back slightly so that his prick would finishing sliding out of her rosebud, then he put his arm around her and fell asleep himself.

He awoke with a mechanical sounding female voice saying "Day cycle begins in forty-five minutes. All personnel prepare for active day cycle."

Darlene sat up in bed and then looked over at Rogue. She gave him a crooked smile and said, "I must look a mess. And I have to shower and get ready for duty." She brushed her hair back out of her face and said, "You can use the bathroom after Amanda and I get done with it." Then she scampered into the bathroom.

About a half-hour later, Darlene finished in the bathroom. She hurriedly dressed while Rogue lay on the bed watching her. She turned away from him, perhaps out of modesty, but when she bent over to put on her panties, there was nothing modest about the view she was giving him. After she was dressed she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and said, "You are welcome to breakfast, but I really have to get back to my duties... boring as they are, they have to be done."

With that she walked quickly out of the bedroom.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF PART ONE

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12