Role Playing

Story Info
A story about role playing.
973 words
3.91
4.8k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night I asked her if she wanted to do some role playing on the weekend. She asked me what did I have in mind. I told her that I would like her to dress up like a prostitute. She needed to put on makeup as sluttiest as possible for the occasion.

The rest of the week we worked out her scenario for being a prostitute.

On Friday night I told her that I taking her to a corner which as not busy with police to see if anyone would stop and try to pick her up. I would then be parked at a safe distances if she needed any help or assistance. The location would also give me a good view of what was h

going on. She asked me what if they really wanted her to do something? So I told her that she was a big girl and just go with her instincts.

So on Friday evening I had her dress in hot pants, fishnet stockings, with Come Fuck Me Heals. As for the top I picked out one for her that had a low cut V neck loose fitting. Of course she would be braless so as she leaned forward into the car window her small titties would be clearly visible to her prospective john. I just love it now when other men get a chance to see her small titties and puffy areolas and she knows it.

Looking back at it now getting her to agree with letting others look at her small breasts turned out to be exciting for the both of us. At first she thought men didn't care about seeing small breasts but later found out they did. Of course she looked at youtube to see how prostitutes applied their makeup. So that evening she put her makeup on to look as close to a prostitute as possible with the brightest red lipstick she had rough and dark eyeliner. As promised I took her to a place where the police were never around and no one knew her so it was not a big deal and the perfect situation for her for to act out my fantasy.

When we arrived at the corner I gave her a kiss and she got out. I had the window down and asked her to lean on it to make sure that her small titties were visible and they were. I told her that I loved her and just have fun. Then I went around the block and parked where I could observe her. I saw the first car pull over and the black gentleman called her over. She took her position on the window giving him a perfect view of her small titties. I guess he was trying to get her to agree on services he slid over and I saw him reached into her blouse and started playing with her breasts. I could see that she was enjoying it because she leaned forward towards him to give him more access to her small breasts. I guess she agreed to give him a hand job because from what I could see her stroking the strangers cock all the while he was feeling her up. To my surprise she got him off in about four minutes. He handed her some money and drove off.

The next car that stopped looked like a young man again she leaned on the window while taking to him. I guess she made a arrangement with him because she opened the car door and got in with him. I noticed that he turned the car off. From what I could see he was sitting there and her head disappeared from view. I noticed that his head was leaning back so I presumed that she was giving him a blow job. She had become a expert at sucking cock. I had watched her many times and she even knows how to deep throat. She does this when she has a person shoot cum directly down her throat. For what I observed this was probably his first time getting sucked off.

Again it only took him five minutes before he shot his load. I knew that this would be a night he would remember for the rest of his life. That night she didn't fucking anybody but she had a total of six hand jobs and five blow jobs to her credit the most she had done in a while. When I finally picked her up I asked her to take off her top so I could see her titties I could tell that she had fun but looking at her puffy areolas and hard eraser nipples. She told me that she made five hundred and twenty five dollars in just over two hours. I told her that the money was hers to do what she wanted with it. I asked her if she wanted to do it again and she said fuck yes if I didn't mind. I asked her if anyone wanted to fuck her she said yes a few asked her and she told them next time when she wears a skirt because it would make it easier for her. After she took off her top I asked her about the young man she sucked off. She told me that he had just turn twenty-one and never had a girl give him a blow job so she just wanted to help him out and she told me that she did let him cum down her throat. When we got home she got out of the car still topless and walked into the house. We fucked twice that night with her on top so I could watch her titties bouncing. I told her to let me know when she wanted to go out again?