Role Reversal

Story Info
He takes her long clit in his urethra.
1.2k words
4.22
120.3k
27
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I copulated the first time, I have wondered what the woman felt as I drilled my penis into her vagina. About ten years ago, I engaged in a short assignation with Luanne K. Early in our relationship, Luanne commented that she often wondered what a man felt when he put his penis inside a woman.

By a fluke of nature, we were both able to satisfy our curiosity. Luanne was blessed, or cursed, with an unusually long clitoris. It was just shy of two inches long when fully erect. It was also, thankfully, barely a quarter inch in diameter. Moreover, Luanne, via years of self-gratification, had so loosened the hood of her clitoris that she could retract it all the way down to the base of the shaft. When she had an erection, it looked as though she had a miniature penis – one without a meatus (pee hole) at its tip.

I spent a most of my military career in the medics and had often had to put indwelling catheters in patients prior to taking them to surgery so that all of the intravenous fluids they received during a long operation could be safely drained into a collection bag. The diameter of Luanne's erect clitoris was about that of the 22 French, Folley catheters I had put in perhaps a hundred men. As she and I talked about our long standing desire to know what a member of the opposite gender feels during intercourse, I said to her, "I've just had a wild idea."

"What?"

"Darling, we both share the same fantasy, or desire. We both wonder what our sex partner is feeling while we fuck."

"Okay, but what's your wild idea?"

"Luanne, your clitoris is just the right size to slip into my urethra. You can put it in my penis and feel what a man feels when he's in a woman."

"Are you crazy?"

"I may be, and I have no idea whether the inside of my penis will give me the same sensations you have in your vagina during intercourse, but I want to find out."

All of this time, Luanne and I were nude and lying together on a deep pile rug in front of the fireplace kissing, fondling one another's genitals, lazily progressing toward that moment when we would join our bodies at the hips and seek mutual bliss.

We played tongue tag. I kissed her all over her body, and she too gave me 'around the world' kisses. We sucked and licked one another's genitals. My penis stood stiff and firm. A slick sheen of fluid wet her vulva so much that some even flowed across her thigh. Her erect clitoris protruded over an inch past the edge of her labia major. We were hot and ready.

"Eukan, are you really serious about this?" She asked.

"Yes."

"But, isn't my clit too big around to stick in you?"

"No," I said, and then told her about catheterizing men with catheters that were even bigger around than her clitoris.

She still seemed doubtful, but was by then so aroused and so in need of an orgasm that she said, "Okay, you've convinced me. Let's try this crazy idea of yours."

I lay on my back, took my penis in my hand and bent it down to point toward my feet at about a thirty degree angle to my body. Pre-come flowed copiously from its meatus. Luanne straddled my thighs and moved into position. She brought the tip of her clitoris to the tip of my penis and stuck it into the pearling pre-come. She smeared that slippery fluid over the entire length of her clit, just as I had on another occasion, smeared her vaginal fluids on my penis before entering her.

When her clitoris was coated with my pre-come, she moved its tip back to my opening and pressed it. Because my penis was fully erect, the urethra was somewhat constricted and she had to press hard to get her clitoris inside. Initially it hurt. I almost told her to stop, but I knew that while my patients complained about the pain catheterization caused them just as the tip of the catheter entered the meatus, they said it really didn't hurt after it was past there and was well into the urethra. I gritted my teeth and let Luanne put her entire length into me.

Once she was all the way in I said, "Honey, hold still for just a moment. It hurt a little when you first stuck your clit in me, but it's easing now and we can soon continue."

A look of concern crossed Luanne's face. "Are you sure?" She asked. "I don't want to hurt you."

"I'm sure. You probably had some pain the first time a man entered you, didn't you?"

"Yeah. For a minute or so it hurt like hell, but then it stopped hurting and it felt wonderful having his hard cock in me."

"I'm hoping that's what I'm about to experience. The pain is already past. Start sliding in and out slowly."

Wonder filled Luanne's eyes as she slowly slid her clit almost all the way out of my penis and then slid it back in. It must have felt good to her; the smile she gave me was one of pure bliss.

I also began to feel a pleasant sensation in my penis. I cannot describe it; I have nothing else with which to compare it, but as it grew, I knew I liked it. The flow of my pre-come increased, and my urethra seemed to dilate making the reaming of my penis by Luanne's clitoris not just comfortable, but delightful. I began moving my pelvis to meet her invading clit on its inward stroke.

Luanne's clitoris seemed to swell inside my penis. It also seemed to pulse. When this happened, Luanne gritted her teeth, grimaced and began to keen. I've heard many women vocalize during an orgasm. None made the deep, guttural noises that came from Luanne as she had that orgasm.

Watching and feeling Luanne climax triggered my orgasm. Her clitoris inside my penis failed to occlude my urethra enough to force my semen backward into my bladder. Instead, it burst out around the shaft of her clitoris and splashed against her widely splayed labia and her mons.

I cannot describe that orgasm. I have never had another one like it.

I still do not know that I felt what a woman feels when she has a man's penis inside her vagina, but I know that I enjoyed it.

Luanne seemed shaken and subdued when she pulled her clitoris from my penis. A few minutes later she told me her orgasm had been wonderful, but totally unlike any orgasm she had ever had before. She also told me that she was embarrassed and ashamed, that she felt that what we had done was un-natural and perverted.

I tried to comfort her, but she was in such a deep funk that nothing I said consoled her. She dressed and left. I've not seen her since that night. I tried calling her, but Trish, her roommate said that Luanne had left and that she didn't know where she had gone.

I feel sorry for Luanne.

I often think about her, and about the role reversal we engaged in that night. I've never found another woman endowed with a clitoris like Luanne's so I've never re-experienced that kind of intercourse. Sometimes I think I would like to do it again, but then I think about the way Luanne panicked afterward, and the emotional hurt she had. I would not want to hurt another woman in that manner.

Luanne, wherever you are; I wish you the best.

Eukan Jacquekov