Romance at Walmart Barrhaven

Story Info
Rejected by Black gal, Haitian man meets white tomboy.
2.6k words
6.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

A lot of women the world over are convinced that good men don't exist, especially in the Black community. Meet a hard-working and decent brother who's up shit's creek without the proverbial paddle. What happened to this young man isn't race-specific, indeed, it could have happened to any young man regardless of his background. Rejection and friend-zoning, along with prostate cancer, are the hazards of male life in Western society.

Jacques Stephen Desmond is a young Haitian man living in the City of Barrhaven, Ontario. He studies at Algonquin College and works security at the local Walmart. Like a lot of international students, he leads something of a solitary life. The brother has only been in Canada for two years, and he's still adjusting to life in the great White north. His parents Jean-Michel and Luanne Desmond spent their last dime to send him top study in Canada. Jacques is totally focused on school and work, since he wants to make his parents proud. Still, what's a hard working brother to do when nature calls?

Like any healthy, normal young man, Jacques Stephen Desmond is utterly fascinated by the female of the human species. In his rented room in the Pizzeria Circle area of Barrhaven, Ontario, the brother has lots of pictures of African American female celebrities. Bikini shots of Tennis star Serena Williams, Hollywood Starlet Halle Berry in a cat suit, and even Singer Rihanna in a thong adorn Jacques wall. Jacques loves his soul sisters, and desperately wants to claim a cutie of his very own...

"You're not my type, Jacques, I think it's because you're too nice," Gina Nimako, the attractive young Ghanaian woman whom Jacques met on the bus on his way to work said to him. The two of them had their first date inside the Nepean Sports Plex, and while things appeared to go well for Jacques, Gina clearly had a different experience. The two of them sat down and enjoyed coffee and sandwiches, and discussed school, work, politics and the like. And then Gina dropped a bomb on poor Jacques...

"Oh, I'm sorry about that," Jacques said, and the young Haitian man scratched his head, while his date sighed and rolled her eyes. After a half-hearted and kind of awkward handshake, Jacques and Gina parted ways. The brother caught the bus and headed to the nearby Algonquin College campus, where he sat in the library and wondered why on earth he had the world's worst luck with women. Along came a certain female acquaintance of his...

"Hey, big man, why so blue?" came a feminine voice, and Jacques looked up from his computer, where he'd been checking out the Ask Men online advice spot. Upon realizing that it was his co-worker Ariel Fremont, the bubbly young White woman from Minerva, Ohio, who worked in the bakery at Walmart, Jacques bit his lip. He and Ariel had been friends for months, ever since she first started working at the store where he worked security. Jacques liked Ariel's biting sense of humor and appreciated her friendship, but sometimes, she could be a bit much...

"I just got back from a date," Jacques said, flashing her a weak smile, and Ariel stood there, folding her arms while looking at him thoughtfully. Jacques waited for Ariel to drop one of her inevitable snarky one-liners. As a security guard working at Walmart, Jacques was used to dealing with angry people. Story of my life, Jacques thought as he looked at Ariel, who seemed quieter than usual.

Customers tended to take their frustrations out on Jacques for stuff he had little to do with, such as cashiers forgetting to properly deactivate the items they'd purchased. Said items would beep at the door, and Jacques would be forced to ask for receipts, as per the store manager's orders. This would prompt the customers to start yelling at the big and tall, yet painfully shy young Black man. Jacques hated his job, but he liked working with Ariel, and the store greeters, a nice old White couple known as Johnny and Eileen. Silver linings on a cloudy day...or year.

"Dude, you must tell me all about it," Ariel said, and without waiting for Jacques answer, the tomboyish, blonde-haired and green-eyed young woman grabbed a chair and sat at the computer next to him. Jacques grinned, for Ariel's boldness was one of the things he admired about her. The feisty tomboy did not hesitate to sass the angry customers who sometimes came her way while she worked in the bakery. What a woman, Jacques remembered thinking the first time he met her...

"Alright, I met this gorgeous, big-booty Black chick on the bus, and we exchanged numbers and then went out, on a real date, and then things went south," Jacques began, and then he told Ariel everything that happened between him and Gina Nimako of Ghana. When Jacques finished his little spiel, he waited for Ariel's answer. Go ahead and laugh, Ariel, I blew it with this Nimako chick, Jacques thought, smiling wistfully.

"Damn, Jacques, that was brutal, I don't know what to say," Ariel replied, and Jacques froze for a moment, astonished by her answer. He was about to say something when a trio walked by, and stared at them. The trio included two young White guys and a young Black woman. They looked at Jacques and Ariel, who sat awfully close to each other, and seemed to strongly disapprove. Ariel stared hard at them, and Jacques looked at them and shrugged. After a brief moment, the trip walked by and sat a short distance away...

"Who was that?" Jacques asked, and Ariel looked at him, a sour look creeping into her lovely features. Unlike a lot of young women he knew, Ariel never wore any makeup. She basically dressed like a guy, and swore like one too. Ariel didn't answer right away and kept looking in the direction the trio had gone. There's definitely a story there, Jacques thought somberly.

"That was Jacob, my ex, and his new girlfriend Shalima, and his friend Troy," Ariel said, and Jacques nodded, as though he understood. The big and tall young man stroked his bearded chin thoughtfully. Jacques sensed that Ariel and this Jacob guy had a history, but he wasn't prepared to ask about her about it. Or at least, he thought he wasn't. Since they were on the topic of relationships, Jacques took a shot...

"Ariel, did this Jacob person hurt you?" Jacques asked, and Ariel sighed, then playfully slapped his arm. Jacques realized that he'd touched her hand without even thinking about it, and hastily apologized. Ariel looked at him and laughed, and then, all of a sudden, her expression turned serious. Jacques braced himself for a juicy tidbit as Ariel suddenly drew closer to him, as though she were about to share a national secret...

"Jacques, Jacob and I used to go out, then he cheated on me with Shalima, and now I'm alone, shit happens," Ariel said, and Jacques looked at her. In his twenty years, Jacques had only been with two girls and both encounters had happened at parties back in his hometown of Cap-Haitien, during the annual Carnival Parade. Since he'd moved to the Capital of Canada, Jacques hadn't gotten laid. He couldn't believe how casually young people his age had relationships and encounters. He'd had a brief wild streak back home, but that was it...

"Well, Ariel, it's Jacob's loss, you are a hot lady, you remind me of Pink, the star, not the color," Jacques said, smiling at her. Ariel looked at him, and a strange expression came over her face. Jacques looked at her attentively, wondering what was going on inside Ariel's brain. If Jacques lived to be a hundred years old, women would always mystify him with their strangeness...

"Jacques, you're so sweet," Ariel said, and Jacques winced. He'd been on a few dates with young women in Barrhaven and other parts of Ottawa, and for the most part, he'd learned that when a young woman told a guy he was sweet...it killed his chances with her. As he tried to recover from that whammy that Ariel dropped on him, she did something very unexpected. Ariel grabbed Jacques by the collar of his shirt, and pulled him close, then she kissed him.

"Sweet lips you've got there, Ariel," Jacques said, seconds later, when Ariel pulled her lips away from his, and smiled wickedly at him. Jacques was really surprised by her kiss, but he knew enough to act cool about it instead of gushing like an amateur. Although Jacques experiences with women were limited, he'd at least had sex, albeit in the distant past, so, that gave him some confidence with the ladies.

"Hmm, the rest of me is even sweeter, handsome, is Jacob watching us?" Ariel whispered, grinning slyly. Nodding, Jacques glanced past her, at the trio that sat thirty meters away. Jacques guessed that Jacob was the tall, bald-headed white guy who seemed particularly angry, so much that his black girlfriend, Shalima somebody, seemed to be restraining him. Interesting guy, Jacques thought, wondering what Ariel ever saw in someone like that.

"Dude is coming over here," Jacques said, and he felt his heart tighten in his chest, and Ariel tensed as well. Both of them rose to their feet as Jacob came over, with his pale face twisted in anger and his girlfriend Shalima tried, in vain to restrain him. Here comes trouble, Jacques thought and he braced himself for whatever was to come. He'd promised his parents he'd avoid trouble, but he wasn't about to let this punk mess with him...or Ariel.

"Hey, bro, what the fuck do you think you're doing?" Jacob asked, as he got in Jacques face, and the young Haitian shook his head. Jacob took his silence as a sign of weakness and shoved him, and this proved to be a colossal mistake. Jacques grabbed Jacob and shoved him back, sending the tall but slimmer man stumbling backwards so hard that he fell. As Jacob fell, his buddy Troy and his girlfriend Shalima helped him to his feet. Everyone inside the library stared at Jacques and Ariel...

"Oh shit, we need to go," Ariel said, and she looked at Jacques like she'd never seen him before. After a brief hesitation, Jacques followed Ariel, and then they exited the library. With campus security doing regular patrols all over the place, Jacques knew that they had to get the hell away. The two friends ran toward the bus stop, and caught the first bus they saw...

"That was close," Jacques said, laughing as he pulled out his bright blue U-Pass and showed it to the OC Transpo bus driver. Ariel smiled and did the same. The two of them stood in the middle of the crowded bus. Every seat seemed to be taken. Ariel leaned against Jacques, and the brother held his breath. What on earth was she doing?

"Yeah, Jacques, you totally kicked Jacob's ass, that was hot," Ariel said, and she looked at Jacques pensively. The bus continued to roll down toward the City of Ottawa, getting away from the Nepean-Barrhaven area. Jacques had no plans after his bad date with Gina Nimako, so when Ariel suggested they go to her place in Westboro to chill, the Haitian brother had no objections.

"Wow, nice place you got here," Jacques said as he stood in the middle of Ariel's one-bedroom apartment, located across from the local BMO, in an area of Westboro filled with nice shops, restaurants and the like. Ariel sat on the couch, looking at Jacques as he took in the place. Ariel's parents sent her money from the U.S. regularly, to help out with school and rent, and her bakery job at Walmart helped out with the other stuff. The young gal from Minerva was doing well for herself...

"Hmm, the best stuff is right here," Ariel said, laughing, and when Jacques turned around, he gasped. For Ariel had taken off her top, revealing small, round and sexy breasts. Jacques blinked, and then silently told himself to act cool. When Ariel gestured for him to come to her, Jacques did as he was told. It had been an exciting evening, definitely not his average, and it looked like things were getting even hotter...

"Ariel, this isn't a normal night for me," Jacques said as she rose to meet him, and Ariel nodded. The short, perky, tomboyish blonde gal looked at the big and tall, dark-skinned and ruggedly handsome young man who stood before her. Jacques the Haitian security guard, the super polite, hard-working student. Jacques was totally different from the guys Ariel normally dated, and not just due to his skin tone. Jacques was so...decent, unlike the roughnecks she usually liked, yet tonight, Ariel found herself attracted to him.

"Jacques, life is short, and I find you cute, you got to learn to relax, if you let me, I'll help you forget that Ghana chick," Ariel said, smiling wickedly. Jacques nodded, and thought of Gina Nimako's cold response to him. Ariel wanted him, and he wanted her. What could be wrong with that? Jacques pulled Ariel into his arms and kissed her, and Ariel responded in kind. They tumbled on the couch, and that's when the fun really began...

Jacques Stephen Desmond, church-going young Haitian man, international student at Algonquin College, and hard-working security guard, could not for the life of him remember how he got to this very spot. On his knees, in front of Ariel, eating her pussy like there was no tomorrow. The blonde American gal moaned softly as Jacques ate her pussy, teasing her with his fingers.

"Hot damn, Ariel, you've got a nice derriere, jolie femme," Jacques said, and Ariel grinned, and nodded. She got on all fours, shaking her round pale ass at him, and Jacques felt his dick harden. When he pulled his dick out of his pants, Ariel turned around and looked at him...hungrily. Crawling toward Jacques on all fours, Ariel practically pounced on him, grabbing his long, hard dick and sucking him like a damn lollipop.

"Hmm, you taste good, Jacques, never had Haitian dick before, I've tried Somali and Irish and even Arab, but never Haitian," Ariel paused to say, and Jacques nodded, gently stroking her beautiful face. Jacques sighed happily as Ariel sucked him off. The Haitian brother hadn't had experienced the female touch in ages, and Ariel was just what the doctor ordered. Ariel sucked Jacques dick like a vacuum cleaner, and he cried out as he came, much later. Ariel actually tasted his cum, then winked at Jacques, who slumped on the couch.

As the night progressed, Jacques and Ariel continued with their fun. He took her on all fours, right on her living room carpet. As Ariel's tight pussy gripped his hard dick, Jacques moaned and cried out, as he finally was reminded of what he'd been missing. Ariel later pushed Jacques on his back and climbed on top of him, then rode him hard. The American gal straddled Jacques like a rodeo queen and rode him so hard that he thought his dick would break. When they finally stopped, it was well into the night...

"See you at work, cutie," Jacques said, and before he left Ariel's apartment, he impulsively grabbed her hand and brought it to his lips. Ariel looked at Jacques, surprised by that gesture, then grinned. It was snowing, and Jacques phone was kind of dead, so Ariel called him an Uber, like the ( sometimes ) nice soul that she is. As Jacques exited Ariel's place, she playfully smacked his ass.

Jacques Stephen Desmond wished Ariel goodnight, then got into the Uber. He was so thrilled with the night he'd had that he didn't mind the long ride ( and fare ) from Westboro to Barrhaven. Who would have thought that getting rejected by his uptight date would lead to such a wonderful, at times brutal but awesome evening? The Haitian brother went home with a smile on his face and a song in his heart. What a night!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Filipino Café Lady An innocent date with a older Filipino girl gets dirty quick.in Interracial Love
The Lives of College Women: Zara Black college student fucks a conservative.in Interracial Love
A Measured Response To Cheating A response better than a "black or white" one.in Loving Wives
A "Measured" Approach to Cheating A "black and white" approach to cheating doesn't fit.in Loving Wives
Picking Daisy Young married Christian Southern Belle and the new minister.in Interracial Love
More Stories