Romance With My Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was the best for me too mom. I've never cum so hard to pass out after an orgasm. Which means you are the best too," I kissed her again.

Meanwhile, my cock was starting to get hard once again between our bodies and mom felt its hardness poking on her back. "Your little brother is up again," she said me.

I didn't know whether she was interested for another round. So I said, "I think he needs to go home again," with a serious tone.

She was concerned about my condition as I passed out during our first love making. "Are you OK for another round darling. We can stop this if you want," she said.

I grabbed her hand and placed it on my hard cock. "Do you still think I don't want another round?"

She gently squeezed my hard pole and knelt on the bed. I saw a big wet patch on bed where she was sitting before and probably because of our mixed cum dripping from her pussy. She turned my face towards hers and said,"This time I'm the one doing all the work. All you have to do is lay back and enjoy the moment. Did you get it?" This time she was out of her lover mode and entered the mother mode.

"But mom...," I tried to protest but she didn't let me finish it.

"No buts Jason. I'm your mother and my decision is final. No more arguments. Now lay back on the bed." I knew for sure that all my arguments would be in vein even if I did.

So I laid back on the bed like an obedient son and waited for her to do something. She kissed the cock head and straddled my waist ready to get penetrated. She looked at my face and said, "I love you," and slowly impaled herself on my cock. As it was buried to the hilt in her both of us moaned in unison, "Aaahhhh..."

She started to rock up and down on my cock while her velvet like vaginal muscles were gripping my cock like a vise. It was like my cock was in heaven. She closed her eyes and was enjoying the sensations of her first fuck in 2 decades while riding my cock all the way from head to the bottom. I kept my hands on her hips supporting her to drop herself hard on my cock in order to make her cum quickly.

Mom was moaning,"Oh my baby, I feel so filled up. Your big cock is inside mommy and mommy loves it so much. I've never felt like this honey, never. Oh my god, this is so good... Ooohhhh"

She was riding my cock for about 5 minutes and I knew I could go on for some more as I came in her a few moments ago. I held her face with my hands and pulled her down for a long kiss. She too responded me by fiercely kissing me back. Then I started to push my hips up with her thrusts and I managed to find the perfect rhythm to sync my upward pushes with her downward thrusts.

That was even better than only one person manipulating the whole love making because it requires mutual understanding of both partners to contribute equally to the occasion. Who has a better understanding about each other than a mother and her son?

This second round became more of a fuck than love making because both of us were keen to make the other partner cum. So we were fucking like two mad people after the slow start. All the inhibitions were gone as the primary target became getting each other off.

Suddenly mom screamed, "Mommy's going to cum baby... Oh my god don't stop. Don't you dare stop fucking me... Aaarrrrgghhhhh... Cum with mommy. Cum with mommy."

I took her left tit into my mouth and gently bit her nipple. That took her over the edge and I felt her pussy gripping my cock really tightly. Her body stiffened on me and she came all over my cock with a loud scream. "I'm CUMMMiiNNNGGGG!! Aaahhhhh... My baby. My baby..."

That amazing grip on my cock when she climaxed was enough to take my more than ready cock to the finish line. I too came with a loud groan and hugged mom tightly. "UUUrrrrggghhhh... I'm cumming too mom. I'm cumming with my beautiful mom..."

I felt her pussy squirt her juice all over my now throbbing cock. I didn't have much cum left in my balls as I had unloaded most of it before. But there was enough amount to give her about 3 spurts of thick cum. I released it all spurt after spurt just after she succumbed to her climax. That moment was so beautiful. It was like I was flying in the sky free from all restraints, but the reality was I was flying high in the sky of sexual satisfaction and I knew I was as high as I could go. Not just me, my beautiful mother was there with me too.

As I was coming down from my climax, I saw mom was still enjoying the sensation of her orgasm. She was still slowly rocking on top of me closing her eyes. She looked so beautiful as she laid there on top of me enjoying the orgasm. I felt so proud to make my mother happy, but I knew this was not enough. I have to keep her happy everyday, every minute of her life and I'm going to do whatever it takes to do that.

She opened her eyes slowly and whispered, "What did you do to me baby. That was even better than the last one. You are so perfect for me darling. You know how t make mommy happy. Thank you so much baby. I love you so much." Then she kissed my lips slightly and kept her head on my chest without bothering to move away. That was what I needed too. I wanted to hold that womanly figure closer to me for my whole life and make love to her as much as I could. That's how much I love this woman.

I kissed the top of her head and said, "I love you too mom. I want to be with you forever and make love to you forever. I promise you I'd never let you down on anything mom. I'll always protect you from everything. Just let me be with you."

She replied without bothering to raise her head, "I can't think of a life without you my darling. I want you to be with me everyday and make love to me everyday." Then kissed my chest.

Mom tried to roll away on to the bed. I let her go while my spent cock slipped out of her pussy with an audible "POP". She turned to my side looking sleepy and said, "Mommy is sleepy my love. Can you please hold me and not let those boogie men come to me?". She was behaving like a terrified child.

I kissed mom's forehead to reassure her. "Don't worry mom. I'll never let anyone come to you. Never," I pulled the covers over us and held her closer to me. We were lying on our sides and facing each other. Both of us were content but very tired of our love making. Shortly after our conversation I could hear mom softly snoring and I too followed her to a deep slumber very quickly.

*****

That was the second chapter of the Jason and his beautiful mother Jessica's love story. Please vote and comment about my story. I'd love to hear what you think about this story irrespective of good or bad. Next chapter will be about further adventures of Jason and Jessica and how they try to overcome the social barrier against incest. Thank you for your time. Remember, Love always wins.

12