Ron Ch. 10: Present for Kaylee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to see your true beauty. Let's do something about this make-up," he told her.

"My true beauty?" She was reluctant to have to give up his caressing and now that she had felt it, was especially anxious to see his naked cock.

"Your face, if it's half as beautiful unclothed as these perfect breasts ... Let's get that make-up off and see."

"You'll need some cream or something."

She was surprised when he led her to a dressing table with a supply of oils and creams.

"I like my girls natural. Lets see, ... how about Baby Oil?" He sat her down in a chair and, with her head tilted slightly back, began very gently applying the oil and wiping her face with a soft cloth. Sometimes a few drops would fall onto her breasts and he would use the opportunity to massage the oil into her skin.

She experimented with what he might let her do, starting by touching his chest, and then using some of the oil on her body to rub on him. She moved her hand to his crotch and successfully felt his balls. Then she tried to unbutton his jeans. It was hard with one hand but he didn't object and seemed to be enjoying it.

She kept her eyes closed and just as she got his jeans unbuttoned he began to gently wipe her entire face with a soft cloth and some kind of scented lotion. "There! More beautiful than I had thought. What do you think?"

She looked at her face in the dressing table mirror. He had managed to get off every trace of her make-up. A young woman with light brown eyes and a smooth, shining complexion stared back at her. She really didn't like how pale her lips were and her lashes seemed spare and short and her dark purple hair contrasted with her brown eyebrows. She wasn't sure about them.

"Beautiful!" Ron exclaimed loudly and holding her face gave her lips a big kiss. Then he led her over to the sofa and she sat down.

Present Unwrapped and Put to Use

"Thanks for getting these started," he said and removed his jeans. His cock strained to get free of the tight, blue nylon boxer briefs as he sat next to her.

He took her head and kissed her. This time he didn't just use his lips but began stroking her lips with his tongue forcing her to allow it inside. He had one hand at her back and it crept under her panties to caress her butt. The other hand held her back and moved to her neck and through her hair.

At first, unsure of what to do with her hands, she began stroking his neck and hair. She participated in the kiss with her tongue and moved her other hand to feel his cock through his briefs.

Almost as soon as she touched his cock, he moved his hand from her butt to her belly and slipped it inside the front of her panties. His fingers massaged her labia and slipped between them. He laid her back on the couch, one knee between her legs and began stroking her clit. His finger slid over her clit and pushed into her vagina and then back again, It was tight, but so wet and slippery he was sure he'd have no problem getting his cock inside. His other hand massaged at her breasts and nipples. All the time he maintained the kiss.

She began squirming at his touches, jerking as his finger went over her clit. She needed a breath and had to break off the kiss. He began kissing her neck and nibbling at her ears. All the while he continued working at her genitals and massaging her breasts. She was gasping for breath and her jerks intensified as he kept stroking her clit and penetrating her.

"Oh my! Oh my! Oh my!" she gasped out, the "my's" coinciding with his fingers contacting her clit. He quit the vaginal penetration and began rapidly rubbing the hard nub. At the same time he began kissing her breast. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" She gasped loudly as she came, her body writhing and contracting with each gasp. He kept time with her contractions on her clit. It went on for over a minute, her contractions and body movements and gasps getting louder and louder and then, suddenly it was over. She felt exhausted, "Oh my god!" she said, "That was ... was ..."

He interrupted her search for a word, "That was number one," he told her giving her a big kiss. "At least three more to go."

Kaylee wasn't sure that she was up to one more, but she began to understand why he had said it wasn't necessary to fuck. She wondered what it would be like to have an orgasm like that with Ron's cock inside her. She reached down to rub herself and felt how damp her panties were. "I better get these off," she said and pulled them off, tossing them to the side. She spread her legs, feeling the coolness of the air.

Ron was sitting between her legs, one leg in back of him, the other on his lap. The tip of his penis showed above his waistband. "Now that is one enticing view," He told her, admiring the almost unshaven pussy. She had shaved to a bikini line but dark pubic hair covered her lady parts. The orgasm had caused the labia to separate and her ample pink minor labia protruded from her bush, slightly exposing the vaginal opening.

Without waiting for her to get her breath, he dove in, sucking at the labia and licking her clit.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed once and then lay back to enjoy the feelings. None of the few guys from high school had paid any attention to her feelings. Sure they maybe felt up her boobs and pussy. Often checking out her vagina with their fingers but then it was right to work with their dick. She felt the feeling rising again and arched her back. Sensing that she was on the edge, he concentrated his tongue on her clit and started massaging her G-spot with his fingers. Again with short breaths, sucking in, "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" and then another writhing, pulsating orgasm accompanied, this time, by a long outpouring of her breath "AAAAAAAAhhhhh!" He continued working her clit until she calmed.

"Oh my god!" she said.

"Number two," Ron smiled at her. "Now maybe you can tell whether you prefer fingering or being eaten."

She wasn't sure. Other guys had fingered her to considerably less effect than Ron. Who knows what they'd be like with their head between her legs. She mumbled, "Eaten I guess."

Ron hadn't really asked, just made the comment, so he only nodded at the answer. Then he stood, "I don't think I need these." He pulled off his briefs exposing his full 11 plus inches and the accompanying pendulous balls.

"Oh, my!" she said. "Can I touch?"

"Of course, knock yourself out."

At first she just poked at it tentatively and giggled when it moved at her touch. Ron contracted his muscles causing it to bounce and causing her to giggle more loudly. Then she became more bold and grasped the staff tightly, pulling the skin back and forth over the inner hardness. She took her other hand and grasped his balls, bouncing them in her hands. "Can I take a picture?"

Ron hesitated but knew there were already plenty of pictures of his package on cell phones and internet sites. Placed there by previous sex partners. "Sure, I guess so."

Kaylee got her phone and snapped off three or four pictures of her with the cock against her face and a hand holding up his balls. She sent them off to her friends with the caption, "OMG! Jennifer was right!" She also sent the photo to her sister with the remark, "Thanks so much. Having a great time. Best birthday ever!"

Alyssa responded, "Gotta get me some of that!"

The others replied with, "So lucky. I'm jealous," and, "Does it fit inside?"

She ignored the question, certain she'd be able to answer before the evening was over. but she wasn't yet ready to try it on and was afraid it might hurt or wouldn't fit. "I'm exhausted, can we rest?"

"Sure!" He leaned back on one end of the sofa and grabbed a throw pillow. He positioned the pillow so it supported her neck and shoulders. Her head lay against his chest. Her face was looking directly at his hard penis and her hands could easily reach it. He spread his legs as an invitation and began stoking her back and the sides of her breasts. She couldn't help examining and stroking his penis. Then she lifted his balls from between his legs and began feeling them inside their sack. She'd never been given a chance to really play with her other sex partners like this.

She noticed a droplet of what seemed to be water on the tip of his penis. Wary that it might be piss she touched it. As she pulled her finger away a thread of the liquid extended from her finger tip to his cock, definitely not water or piss. it was slippery but quickly became kind of sticky. Another droplet was forming. She touched it and dared a taste, salty with a slight sourness. She began collecting it and spreading it down the shaft.

The images of porn women sucking off the guys came into her mind. She began to see the appeal in it and decided to try. She started by licking off the bead of moisture and then engulfed as much of his penis as she could. He moved one hand to her head and stroked her hair as she began moving up and down. She re-positioned herself to get her whole mouth over it. In doing so, she got on her knees and he was able to reach her genitals with his other hand. Something about having his cock in her mouth and his fingers at her clit made her sure she'd soon have orgasm number three. But he surprised her, "Do you think you're ready to fuck?"

Pulling her mouth off him she asked, "You mean have it inside me?"

"I mean exactly that," he motioned toward the bed.

The Present Fully Utilized

On the way to the bed she reflected on how this was so different from her other sex experiences. He really spent the time to please her. Not once had he insisted on anything. Even now as the two of them walked naked to the bed she felt like the decision to have intercourse was entirely up to her. She could have just kept sucking his cock, or even quit and asked him to take her home. She looked at his swaying balls and bouncing cock. He gently held her hand and led her to the bed gently without showing any anxiety about getting it inside her like other guys always demonstrated. No way was she going to stop.

As they reached the side of the bed he took a condom off the nightstand and handed to her, "You want to put it on me?"

She removed the condom from the package and, because of her inexperience, carefully unrolled it over his hard cock. "What now?" she asked .

"Have you ever ridden a guy?"

"Ridden?"

Yeah, you on top, cock inside and you are in control ... Riding."

She'd seen that in porn videos, "No."

"Maybe we should try that. With my big cock it helps the girls control how much they can take. Also, helps get it all in."

"Some girls have trouble?"

"Unfortunately, yes, but I don't think you will."

"How can you know?"

"Can't know for sure but remember I've had my fingers inside you. I bet it will fit. Can't know until you try. If it doesn't I can give you a good fucking anyway."

For a second she thought he meant he was going to get his pleasure but as he lay down on his back, cock pointing into the air, she realized that a "good fucking" meant good for her.

You ready?" he asked.

She nodded and he told her "hop on."

Unsure of which way to face she decided to face him and knelt over his hips.

"Good," he told her, now lower yourself." She came down a bit too far forward and his cock slipped to her butt crack.

"Back up," he said gently. "One of us needs to position me for entry. Do you want to?"

She feared her inexperience would cause her to keep missing. "You do it."

Holding his cock he directed, "Slowly ... slowly" As her pussy met the tip he stopped her and rubbed it back and forth between her labia.

She giggled at the sensation and then he positioned it at her vaginal entrance and told her to come down again. Once the tip was inside he said, "Okay, now it's up to you. Come down as far as you can. Stop if it hurts, even a little bit."

She did as he suggested. She felt his cock filling her and pushing inside. It felt good and she giggled. Then her butt was on his thighs. "Is it in?"

"All the way," he told her, taking her hand and pushing it between her crotch and his abdomen so she could feel.

It felt good, and when she wiggled her hips around, it felt even better.

"So now?" she smiled at him.

He smiled back, "So now ride to your heart's content. Whatever feels good. If you get too wild and it pops out we'll just push it back in."

She lifted herself slightly and let herself fall back down giggling slightly at the feeling. He began massaging her breasts as she started moving up and down more rapidly, giggling each time his cock filled her up again. Then she began rotating her hips while still moving up and down. She began making occasional "oh!" sounds between giggles. She let herself fall forward, supported on his hands at her breasts. He began thrusting his hips to meet her descents and her "OH's" became louder and more frequent, her giggles less so. Sensing that she was becoming fatigued, he lowered her to his breast, at which point she could no longer control the in and out movement. He took over the thrusts while she continued to rotate her hips.

He hugged her close and flipped them over so he was on top, driving faster and faster into her. "Is this okay?" he asked, pausing briefly. We can go back to you on top."

"No, I was getting tired," she confirmed his impression. She was relaxed and enjoying herself immensely. Ron had a staying power well beyond her previous partners, all of whom would have shot their load by now and left her to herself. She liked the feeling of the big cock slipping in and out and his balls slapping against her butt. She wanted it to continue.

He sensed her contentment but also that she wasn't feeling any more excited. He suspected she was one of those women who needed clitoral stimulation and couldn't get off on vaginal penetrations alone. He faced the decision whether to continue keeping her contented or to change his actions in order to bring her to orgasm. He knew two things from observation. First, women who seemed contented with intercourse could suddenly find it irritating and would need to stop. Second, no matter what, the "big O" trumped everything. Because of her inexperience he was reluctant to stop and re-position to doggy style where he could finger her clit while fucking. Instead he lifted her butt and managed to get a pillow under her with almost no change in his rhythm.

That improved his ability to control the angle of entry and he began driving in with his hips positioned to cause his cock to rub nearer to her clit. Coming out he positioned to better contact her G-spot. He was rewarded with the characteristic bursts of "Oh, Oh, Oh" that signaled her increasing excitement. He soon realized that wouldn't be enough. He placed one hand at her breast and the other at her clit. Simultaneously he kissed her. It was a bit of a contortion but practice had made him skilled at it.

The tongue, the breast massage, the fingering of her clit, the large cock penetrating fully and slipping out, the balls slapping at her butt soon had her gasping through her nose. He backed off the kiss so she could breath with her mouth but she grabbed his head and pulled him back, her tongue penetrating to the depths of his mouth. Enough with the clit, he decided, and wrapped his arms around her waist, driving into her furiously. Her body writhed, signalling an approaching orgasm and his cock went into her harder, his testicles slapped audibly against her butt. It was like she was giving him mouth to mouth resuscitation: her breathing fulling his lungs. A strange sounding squeal escaped from her nose as she erupted in orgasm and maintained the kiss, holding his head even more tightly to her. He felt vaginal ripples of orgasm massaging his cock and drove in hard until he also came, the power of his grunts broke the seal of their mouths and he managed to continue thrusting through his ejaculation and beyond until her body calmed.

He rolled to the side and she told him, "keep it in, keep it in." She loved the feeling of being filled and didn't want to lose it. That was the first orgasm she had ever had while fucking and it had been fabulous. But, even though it was far better than any other fuck she had experienced, it still wasn't what she would consider the best possible or "the best ever." She was tired and fell asleep in his arms, his cock inside her, thinking, "That's three."

12