Rona's Through Waiting

Story Info
She wants to be seen and for him to take pictures.
7.1k words
4.66
61.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

[This story contains vanilla sex and slightly kinky sex. Oral, coitus, peeing and sex outside with others watching. The story is fiction based on actual places and events that happened almost as described. No people or animals were harmed in the creation of this story. Your comments and votes are encouraged.]

*

As I picked up the phone I wondered why Rona would be calling me at work. She had never done that before.

"Hi Rona. What's up?"

"I want to bother you for just one minute. I know you're busy. If you're available on Saturday I want to schedule some time with you."

"How much time?"

"From six in the morning until at least dark. Maybe longer, if you want."

"And what will we be doing?"

"I know you love to take pictures and I want some pictures taken of me, in nature. It needs to be this weekend."

"Where?"

"The beach, the mountains, a forest. Anywhere you think the scenery will make me look good."

"Why does it need to be this weekend?"

"Monday I go into the hospital and they are taking my breast off. I want the pictures so I can remember what I looked like before. So, can you do it?"

"First, I'm sad about the surgery. Second, I'm in. I'll pick you up at six in the morning. Bring whatever changes of clothing you want to use during the day. I'll bring some props I might want and I'll bring extra memory for my camera."

"Please don't bring anyone else, Ok?"

"Ok. Do you think some of the shots will be... mature in nature?"

"Nudes and mostly nude. Think about where we can take those kinds of pictures without getting arrested."

"Ok. This sounds like a fun day."

We ended the call and I attempted to go back to work. My thoughts kept going to places where Rona would look great posed in nature. Up along the forest service road going up to Cogswell Dam there is an area where millions of ferns grow on the hillside. There are big trees, ferns, boulders and a small stream. Up along Angeles Crest Highway there is a side road that almost never gets used. It got washed out ten years ago and was never repaired. The pines near the road are beautiful and in the distance the whole Los Angeles basin. If the air was clear the pictures would be spectacular! Early in the morning there were three lifeguard stands that would block anyone's view of us and yet allow us to take beach shots that included the Santa Monica pier and the South Bay Curve in the background. If she was up to a little hike we could go to the tide pools in Palos Verdes and include starfish and other bright creatures in the shots.

That evening I called a friend who has a small motor home. He and his wife use it some weekends to go to nude beaches and clothing-optional resorts. He wasn't planning a trip for when I needed the motor home so I made arrangements to pick it up Thursday after work and return it Monday.

For six months I had thought about a new lens for my camera, but couldn't quite justify the hundred and seventy dollars it would cost. Taking pictures of Rona was the excuse I wanted. On Wednesday I stopped at Sammy's Camera and bought the lens and six gigabytes of memory.

Rona called after I got home Thursday evening with Mike's motor home.

"Whatcha doin?" she asked.

"Cleaning and loading the motor home for our photo expedition."

"Motor home?"

"I borrowed a friend's motor home so we have room for my equipment, your clothes, our lunch and a changing room and bathroom."

"You think of everything!"

"I hope so. So what's up?"

"I'm excited about Saturday. I can't believe I'm actually going to let you take pictures of my naked body."

"Are these going to be the first nudes you've ever done?"

"Well, my Dad took some of me on a bear rug when I was about a year old. Do those count?"

"I think you'll see some major differences in the pictures we take on Saturday."

Since I had the motor home she volunteered to prepare breakfast and lunch for us. I agreed that was a good idea. Then she had an even better idea.

"If you think it's a good idea, we could load up Friday after work and drive somewhere we want to take pictures early in the morning and when we wake up we're already there."

I told her I would load my gear right then, drive the motor home to work on Friday. From work I would drive to her place and we would load her stuff and head to the beach. I knew where we could park for free with no problems.

Just before we hung up I thought about the fact that there really was only one bed in the motor home. The dining room could make into a bed, but it was small and not very comfortable. Hmmmm. The weekend looked better and better.

Rona and I were friends in the beginning only because her husband and I worked together. He transferred to our Los Angeles office and brought Rona with him. From the time when I was fourteen and left the farm for California every time I closed my eyes and fantasies of the perfect woman came to my mind, she looked like Rona did the first time I met her.

Adam, her husband, was one of those guys who looked like he played football in both high school and college and was probably a line backer. He was over six foot and about two-thirty. Rona fit the look. She was five-ten or maybe eleven, slender, athletic, healthy, great legs and pert ass. The day we met was the day the movers dropped off all their stuff from Denver. She was wearing tights and a sweatshirt. The sweatshirt was Mike's. She had chopped off the sleeves so they hit her just below the elbows and the body covered her down to mid thigh. Twice during that day I got free glimpses of her chest when she bent over. All I really saw was her lace covered breasts, but she fueled nasty thoughts for weeks.

In the five years since that day Mike ran off with someone he met on a business trip to the twin cities, they got divorced and my wife left me for another woman. Donna left two years ago. It was sudden. She liked being married to me and she liked fucking women in my bed.

I know there are men who would love having their wife being bi and playing in that arena. They might not like it if she wouldn't tell you about it, wouldn't let you participate (or watch) after you found out and decided that she only really wanted sex with women.

Donna invited her main squeeze home one afternoon so they could eat each other for lunch and then tell me my sex life was over.

The first part went fine. They ate a long lunch of pussy and made a mess of our bedroom. I came home to find Charlene strap-on fucking my wife. When I walked in they invited me to sit down and wait, "they were almost done." I watched in shock. Donna said things to Charlene that she never said to me when we fucked. When Donna came Charlene kissed her and went into our bathroom to clean up.

Donna sat on our bed, with her legs open and her red, swollen pussy in open sight telling me that she really preferred women and she wanted us to stay married but I couldn't fuck her anymore. I'm proud of the fact that I didn't slap the shit out of her and toss her to the street right then. I told her it was a big shock and I'd need to think about my life with her for a couple days. She seemed happy I wasn't all pissed.

Two days later I had audio and video tapes of her with four different women and a video of the two of us where we discussed her new rules for our marriage. I showed them to a lawyer and six months later my divorce was final.

What wasn't final was the damage to my heart and psyche. I couldn't quite get my head around the fact that she preferred women to me. I didn't trust women any more. I kept seeing signs that that one was a lesbian, or that one was a little butch. Donna started out wanting us to be friends, she said. Then people we both knew started telling me things she was saying about what terrible lovers all men were. I confronted her about it and she said, "All of us talk that way about men. It doesn't mean anything. Some of the women who talk like that haven't ever been with a man."

The last time I saw her was at a political gathering in West Hollywood. I had been hired to take photos. I saw her come in with three other women and as I took pictures of the crowd for the next hour I saw her two or three more times. One of those times I heard her say, "I wish I could have found even one man who could fuck as good as a woman."

A few minutes later I was talking to the candidate and he asked if I was married. In a slightly louder than normal voice I replied, "I was married, but she was the absolutely worst lay of my life so I tossed her to the curb. Her name was Donna." He looked past me and his face blanched. I turned and there she stood with her mouth open.

"Well, here she is. Would you like me to introduce you?" I asked. He said he already knew her. I wandered off and took a few pictures. She followed. When she cornered me she said, "I was not a bad lay!" I grabbed her shoulders and looked her hard in the face.

"All of us talk that way about lesbians. It doesn't mean anything. Some of the men who talk like that haven't ever been with a lesbian."

Her face stayed white. She didn't speak for a few moments.

"I deserved that."

"Yes, you did. Now, cut it out. You can eat pussy forever without badmouthing men. I agree with your choice. I'd much rather eat pussy than suck dick, myself. I don't need to put you or lesbians down at all. I did it here and now to make a point. Have I made my point?"

She nodded. I walked away. I haven't seen her since. I sent her copies of the pictures I took of her. Never heard a word from her. Years had passed. Rona and I never clicked because of all the energy I carried around about being able to trust a woman. I didn't just not click with Rona. I didn't click with anyone.

I saw Rona a few times in those two years. Accidents. I was in Costco and there she was. I was in Toys R Us buying a gift for my niece and there she was. I took pictures at a wedding and she was there. Then she called me to take pictures.

When she got home from work I was parked in front. I helped her haul her things out to the motor home and we tucked things away as best we could. She helped me carry a big ice chest out and we put it between the front seats. I looked inside. Food, sodas, two bottles of wine, a six pack of beer, some guacamole, chicken, and some foil wrapped surprises.

As she was putting some things away she opened a drawer near the bed. I had not opened the drawer since I picked up the motor home. Inside was a note from the owners of the RV. "Good luck on your safari. Everything in this drawer is our gift to you both! Enjoy!!"

She lifted the note and saw a dozen condoms. She closed the drawer and didn't say anything to me.

Before dark we were on the road. I wasn't in a hurry. When we got near the beach I asked her if she would like dinner at a nice quiet little place I knew or to cook in the motor home.

We stopped for dinner along the Pacific Coast Highway and had a good seafood dinner. Then I drove us up on a bluff overlooking the ocean just in time to watch the sunset. The bluff is two hundred feet above the surf line and we watched the sun turn the clouds pink and red as it slowly sank into the ocean. We sat outside the motor home on a park bench that overlooks the ocean. Rona sat right next to me, without touching.

We were mostly quiet as we watched. When the sun was gone Rona turned to me and said, "We need to talk."

"Out here or inside?"

"Inside." I got up and we walked to the motor home. Inside we sat at the dining table.

"Are we parked for the night?"

"Yup. As long as we don't run the generator or play loud music the people who live her won't call the cops on us. The generator doesn't work and I don't like loud music so I think we're Ok."

"Good. What I want to talk about is bed."

"There it is," I said, pointing.

"Are you going to ever make a pass at me?"

"A pass?"

"You cannot be that dense! A pass. Invite me to hold hands, go to the prom, go steady, something!"

"Rona. You know my history. I've been burned. If I were ready for a romance I'd want it to be with you. If I was ready to date, I'd ask you out."

I paused.

"I don't know if I'm ever going to be ready."

She got up and closed every curtain, locked the doors and stood in front of me. She was wearing jeans and a STANFORD sweatshirt. She sat next to me instead of across from me.

"Listen, and listen good. You don't need to think this over. Look at me. Do I look like Donna?" I shook my head. "Do I smell like Donna?" I kept shaking my head. "When I talk, do I sound like Donna?" Another no. "Then get this, I'm not Donna. I've never had the urge to eat pussy, be fucked with plastic or spend a weekend with women having sex. I have had the urge to fuck you, suck your cock, have you eat my pussy and play with the tits you keep trying to see."

It was very quiet. She looked at me. I knew this was where the script had some really good lines for me to say. Trouble was I didn't know my lines. Finally I opened my mouth, hoping the right words would come out.

"Deal."

"What?"

"It's a deal. I could be the dumbest man on the planet, but I want what you said. I'm just afraid."

"Of?"

"Of getting crushed again. Of disappointing you. Of losing the friendship we already have. Of not being able to get it up. Of spilling orange juice in the morning. I'm afraid."

She was laughing. She kept it quiet as long as she could then she hit me and through the laughter she said, "I'm afraid. I'm afraid you'll hate sex with me. I'm afraid when you undress me you'll be disappointed. I'm afraid I snore. I'm afraid that I'll do something really gross on our first date and there won't be a second date. What if I forgot the orange juice?"

We were both laughing and laughing hard. It lasted a while. It stopped suddenly when there was a knock on our door. I looked out the window and saw a black and white police car. I opened the door.

"Sorry it took so long to answer. I just needed to see who was knocking before I unlocked the door."

"That's good safety thinking. You plan to stay here for the night?"

"If that is Ok, yes."

"No generator, no party, no noise. Stay here just one night. Be gone by nine in the morning. Ok?"

"We're ok with all of that."

Rona leaned out and asked, "Would you like a cup of coffee?"

"Sure, can we have two? My partner is still in the car."

"I'll make two cups. Come on in." Rona said. She moved to the kitchen and did get a pot going. They stayed with us for twenty minutes and then took off. They were nice guys.

As we watched them drive away Rona said, "Always a good idea to have cops think of you as a friend."

I locked the door and took her in my arms. As my lips drew closer to hers I said, "I'm still afraid."

"I'm afraid too. Now kiss me."

I did. We did. There is something about being tall and kissing a tall woman. No bending. Things just seem to fit. Her arms are long and really go around me. I noticed she smelled better than any smell I had smelled in years. It wasn't a perfume I recognized, and it was more than that. I felt her breasts pressed against my chest, her belly and hips pressed against my belly and hips. My erection pressed against her.

She broke the kiss, smiled and said, "For a second I was afraid you weren't going to get hard."

"I was too." We kissed again.

Our bed was over the cab. We needed to undress and then climb up into the bed. It was a bit awkward, but we managed. She helped me undress and I helped her. Once we were naked we kissed a few more times and she asked me to face the front of the motor home. When I did she climbed into the bed. I followed. The space between the top of the bed and the roof of the motor home was about two feet. Plenty for sleeping but not enough for cowgirl or doggy sex.

We snuggled together and explored each other with our hands and faces. I kissed and nibbled as much of her as I could reach. She opened her legs and we wiggled together until I somehow fit my tab into her slot. It was an immediate great fit. She moaned and I moaned in harmony. We slowly came together in an increasing pace that never got frantic. Our kissing continued as our hips moved together and almost apart.

When I felt my juices rise I realized I didn't have a condom on. Thoughts of panic stopped me from moving. She heard my thoughts.

"You haven't been with anyone since Donna. I haven't been with anyone since Mike. I can't have babies. I'm glad you thought about our safety. Now, please fill me up!"

She said it. I did it! I felt better than I had in years. She felt so good in my arms and wrapped around my cock that I didn't want it to ever end. It did.

As my dick shrank back to normal she kissed me and said, "I found something about this motor home I don't like."

"What?"

"I have to get down to clean up."

"No, you don't." I opened her legs and crawled between them. For the next while I licked and swallowed every drop than came from her pussy. We tasted good together. Good enough for her to have three orgasms.

After, I climbed down and got tissues and washed my face. I popped a mint in my mouth and climbed back up on the bed. Seconds of cuddling and we were asleep.

The sun rose in the morning and found a small crack between the curtains for a window up beside the bed we were in. It wormed in and slapped me right in the eye. I turned and bumped into a breast.

She woke up when I bumped her breast. She opened her eyes when I sucked on her nipple. In less than a minute we were connected and thrashing about on the bed. It was the wild, animal sex that passion fuels sometimes as the first mating. This was our second. We didn't care.

I filled her, pulled back and ate her. It was 5:55am when I opened the door and looked out.

No one was outside. On the ocean in front of us three sail boats were moving north, seemingly racing. Above them white clouds floated. I grabbed my camera and Rona. She was nude, her hair tousled and she looked like she had just been fucked. I pulled her to the bench and posed her. Ten minutes and thirty shots later we were back inside. We dressed and made breakfast.

By a little after seven we were parked near the three lifeguard stands. Rona had on a black bikini, carried a yellow bikini and a towel. I had a tripod and my camera.

When were out of sight of the people riding by on bikes, walking on the bike path and cars Rona took off the top to her bikini. I moved in and got some great shots of her from the waist up. Her nipples tightened up and I kept moving her so the fresh sunlight lit her in various ways with ocean as background, pier as background and I even got a few shots with sailboats behind her.

She changed the bottoms and I saw the smallest bikini bottom I'd ever seen! Bright yellow and just slightly bigger that her slit, the straps were like yellow arrows pointing at her almost covered pussy. I shot lots of pictures and then she took it off and I shot her again in the nude. Many of the shots were art, many others were explicit. When we were done she wrapped in the towel and carried her suits back to the motor home. A lifeguard truck was parked next to us. I unlocked the door and Rona went in. I closed the door and talked to the lifeguard.

He was concerned that we might have the idea of camping at the beach. I assured him we knew better and we'd be gone soon. We were. As we drove Rona told me how she felt as she posed for me, as she exposed herself and then when she opened completely for me. She was still wrapped in the towel.

We drove up onto Angeles Crest Highway out of Pasadena. It climbs up the mountains until it is a road through the pine forest. I found the side road off and took it. Two hundred yards later there was a turn around and no other vehicles. Rona looked and said, "This is about as secluded as L.A. gets, isn't it?"

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers
12