Room 209 - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,302 Followers

Mom's eyes were big as she watched me beat my meat. It all seemed so surreal, yet wonderfully exciting. I was so turned on that I felt like my cock was gonna blast off my balls like a rocket ship.

*****

"Can you believe how big those dicks are? They're not our little boys anymore. " Gail said, glancing over at me.

"No, they're sure not."" I giggled, watching my Ricky's fist fly up and down his rock-hard peter.

For a moment I felt a tinge of guilt, but the surge of naughtiness flowing through my body expelled all thoughts of my husband out of my mind. I decided to throw my legs back even further, showing my son what I could do.

This time Michelle followed my lead and we scissored our mommy legs open nice and wide, so our flexed bare feet pointed in opposite directions. Ricky reacted just the way I hoped he would, gasping out loud, his cute tongue literally hanging out as he jacked his cock hard and fast.

"Gee, Michelle, think us moms are turning these boys on?" Gail asked with a giggle.

"Sure looks that way." I said giving Ricky a wink.

******

"Damn our moms are so fucking sexy dude!" Ryan said.

"For sure!" I answered, my eyes drifting across mom's silky tan legs. They were completely extended and arched back into a huge spread eagle. I marveled at how strong and soft they looked and how her sexy tan bare feet pointed out like those of a ballerina.

I watched mom stare at my dick as I stroked it. Her eyes were big and I swear I could see her tongue peeking out. She looked up at me and smiled, then went back to staring at my woody. It was pretty obvious she's was mesmerized. I couldn't help but wonder if my dick was bigger than dads.

I saw Ryan's mom point at my dick and say something to mom, but I couldn't tell what she said over the music. I could tell by their facial expressions that they were both extremely impressed.

Ryan pointed. "Dude, check that out, you can see their pussy slits right through their panties!"

It was true. Mom's panties were just transparent enough that I could see her labial meat and the deep coral gash of her snatch. It was incredible!

"Oh my God, dude that's so awesome" I muttered.

******

A female voice shouted over the music. "Twelve-thirty...time for handjobs ladies!!"

"Mmm come on, Michelle. Fun time." Gail said as she got to her knees and crawled towards her son.

I followed and reaching the end of the bunk, we playfully pulled our teens down onto the mattress and laid them down side by side. Gail and I took position facing each other on our knees, with our boys between us. Their big teenage erections stood up, strong and sturdy as we hovered over them.

I gazed up at my Ricky and fed him an anxious smile, grazing my nails up his six-pack abs. "Ready sweetie?" I asked.

******

I swallowed a big gulp of air as I peered down at mom. She looked so sexy and beautiful kneeling beside me in her babydoll nightie. "Uh huh," I answered with a nod.

Mom traced her nails gingerly down the the underside of my boner, then spread them over my sack and squeezed my nuts between her clasping fingers. Pulling the skin of my scrotum made my boner rise from my tummy. My cockhead flared and precum oozed out my piss-slit. The whole time mom gazed up at me, gauging my reaction.

******

Ricky's body shivered as I squeezed my fist around his shaft, taking a slow upward stroke. I reached the head and skimmed my thumb across his frenulum and through a pool of leaking semen. This aided with lubrication as I began to stroke up and down my son's rigid peter.

"So big and hard." Gail whimpered as she jacked Ryan's cock in a slow steady rhythm.

"I'll say. I can't even get my hand all the way around it." I said with a giggle.

This caused me to reflect a moment on how much different Ricky's cock was than his fathers. It was thicker, longer and most definitely harder. His throbbing meat felt hot in my hand and I could quite literally feel the blood pumping through the bulging veins. Ricky's crimson crown was twice the size of my husbands, bloated and shiny. It was quite something and looked like it could pop off the tip of his prick at any moment.

******

"Oh damn dude, now that's a fucking handjob!" Ryan sighed as he lay beside me.

I lifted my head and gazed down. Kneeling beside us, both our moms were pumping our dicks with their pretty hands. Their big tits wobbled heavily beneath their nighties as they expertly beat our meat.

"O-h-h wow!" My voice trembled.

I watched mom's clutching fist with her sparking wedding ring jerk skillfully up and down my cock. It made me think about how much dad would freak if he saw what she was doing. It was okay though, I knew we were alone inside the locked doors of Room 209 and he would never find out.

Mom smiled up at me. "Does this feel good, sweetheart?"

"Yeah." I gasped.

******

"Ryan's glans are so sensitive. I can really see his balls tighten up when I focus on the head like this." Gail said, applying squeezing strokes around the tip of Ryan's dong.

I rubbed my slippery fingers around my own son's glans.. "Well their teenage dicks are so young and inexperienced. They've probably never felt anything like what our hands are doing to them."

Ricky gasped, his whole body jerking in pleasure. Ryan too whimpered and writhed from his own mother's handiwork.

"That's true. Those young bitches at school could never possibly give a handjob as good as we moms can." Gail said.

"Well how could they...they're not experienced enough to know all the magic spots on a boy's dick."

"Mmmm, like the base of the shaft...right up against the balls." Gail said, massaging the fingers of her second hand around the root of her whimpering son's cock.

I squeezing my thumb wetly back and forth across Ricky's sweet spot. "Mmm yes, and the frenulum, right underneath the knob."

"Ooohhhnggod, Mom!" Ricky emitted with a quiver.

Gail and I giggled, watching Ricky squirm. "Mmm see, sweetie, we Moms know all your magic spots."

Gail and I stroked our sons dicks in a perfect corkscrew, rhythmically beating their meat. I imagined all the other moms in the bunks surrounding the room, couched beside their boys like Gail and I, milking their teenage erections. "What a wonderful program for the boys." I thought.

******

I thrust my hips to meet mom's slippery strokes, feeling my cock slip through her fist as if it were a tight gripping pussy. "Ohhnnggshit!" I whimpered, the pleasure shooting through my balls.

I felt her other hand clasp my nuts, stroking them with her fingers as her fist jerked expertly up and down the length of my rod, not missing a beat.

I gazed down to see mom looking back at me, reveling in my pleasure. My beautiful, big titted mom. She fed me the naughtiest smile I'd ever seen as her hands worked skillfully on my cock and balls.

A lady's voice sounded over the music. "Ten minutes, Moms. Time to make our boys cum!"

Ryan's mom sped her tempo, gazing up at him. "Come on baby. Mommy wants to see cum spurting out the tip of that hardon!"

Mom's fist sped up as well, milking my erection with long squeezing strokes. She gazed me in the eyes with a look that immediately sent a tingle to my nuts. "Come on, sweetheart, cum for me!"

I began to hear a chorus of boys around the room gasp and groan as their dicks spouted off.

"Oohhhmotherfucker!!" Ryan groaned, thrusting his hips as ropes of cum sailed into the air.

I wasn't far behind him.

******

I felt my Ricky's balls tighten between my fingers and saw his knob expand even more as it prepared to launch the torrent rising up through his meaty cannon. "Here it comes!" I said out loud, then watched as a thick geyser of milky-white cum shot four-feet into the air. I gasped as my mouth fell open. It was breathtaking.

Gail let out a cute little girlish scream as more cream spouted from her son's cock. I found myself emitting the same type of excited scream as my boy squirted cock-milk into the air. At that moment, Gail and I wern't grown women, but sexually excited little girls yanking and squeezing on impressive young dicks.

For five more minutes we squeezed the milk from their balls, pulling out every drop of cum. The boys whimpered and writhed as they experienced pleasure that could only be given at the hands of a loving mom.

*******

"Fuck dude." Ryan muttered as we smiled over at each other.

"I know, right." I said, catching my breath.

Our moms crawled up to us and planted kisses. "Feel better boys?" Gail asked.

"Oh yeah." Ryan sighed.

I looked up into mom's big sparkling eyes. Through long lashes they emitted pure love. "What about you? Did mom do okay?" She asked.

"More than okay." I said with a smile.

The same female voice sounded through the room. "Quick showers boys. Five minutes until the bell."

We all crawled out of the bunk and our moms planted one more kiss. "See you after school, sweetie." Mom said.

Ryan and I stood there a second and watched our sexy moms sashay towards the others, who were filtering out of the room. Mom's buttocks undulated atop her sexy legs, almost as if she knew I was watching it. Both her and Ryan's mom peeked over their shoulder and gave us cute little waves.

"Just think, dude, you could be pounding that fucking ass tomorrow." Ryan said, then rushed off.

"Man!" I muttered, following after him.

******

"That wasn't so bad, right? Coming back tomorrow? Gail asked as we filtered into the changing room.

"Yeah, I mean, If it's helping him then I suppose there's nothing wrong with helping him this way."

"Don't forget your at home display, at least once a day." Tora said.

"At home display?" I asked.

"Yes, posing provocatively, in secret of course. It keeps the boys motivated." Gail added.

"Oh I see."

"And remember, when you're displaying yourself at home like this to your teen throw out all feelings of guilt. You're doing nothing wrong. What you are doing his helping him...reminding him of the secrets of Room 209 and his determination to stay focused in class." Tora said.

klrxo
klrxo
9,302 Followers
12