Room 209 - Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*******

"Holy fuck, that was good." Gail panted as the three of us moms dropped to our tummies.

The boys lay on our backs, exhausted. I could feel Ricky's dick twitching, still buried deep in my ass.

"Our poor little darlings. Their dicks came so hard it nearly took the life out of them." Tora said.

"Oh that's too bad. I was gonna suggest we stay on our tummies and let them pound our asses some more." Gail said.

"Mmm, I like that idea." I smiled.

"So how bout it boys, can you keep those dicks hard?" Tora asked.

Laying flat against me in sweat soaked nakedness, Ricky began to worm his prick in and out of my ass. "I can." He muttered.

I gazed over my shoulder. "Mn yesss, drive that dick through mommy's ass!"

The three of us moms rested on our elbows, looking back at our teens as they rode our rumps.

"Don't you girls just love how teenage dick can stay hard for so long?" Tora asked.

"It's unbelievable." I said.

We watched our boys thrust their dicks in and out of our asses.

"And I love how Ryan can dump load after load in my ass and I don't have to worry about getting pregnant."

*******

"Oh man!" I muttered in pleasure, feeding my dick through mom's slippery ass.

I could still hardly believe it was my own mom beneath me, willingly giving me her ass. I loved the way mom's tight, rubbery ass-ring sucked the blue-veined stiffness of my cock.

"I bet our dads don"t bone their asses like this." Ryan said.

Ryan's mom winked back at him. "Certainly not this good, sweetie."

I looked at mom. "Does dad do this, mom?"

"Ha, are you kidding? He hates it. Can you believe that?"

"Hates it?! Is he crazy, this is the best thing ever!" I said.

"Try telling him that. Oh wait, probably not a good idea huh?" She said with a giggle.

"Hey guys, let's make em cum again!" Ryan said, thrusting his cock faster.

"Oh, now there's an idea I like." Stephen's mom said.

Like the other guys, I started pounding mom's ass with deep powerful thusts. Propped on their elbows and resting on their tummies the mom's started moaning and panting.

"Unngg, Stephen, fuck me hard!!" Stephen's mom shouted.

"That's it honey, pound that fucking ass!" Ryan's mom said, gazing back at him.

I pushed my cock relentlessly into mom's asshole, grunting as I felt her rubbery shifting muscles flexing uncontrollably around my steely prick.

Mom gazed back at me. "Fuck me, honey! Fuck my ass!"

*****

My body shuddered from the impact of Ricky ponding my ass. I knew it was for him, but I couldn't deny how amazing it felt. I felt the depraved sensations and instinctively began to writhe, pumping my ass back to meet his strokes. "Yesss, fuck meeee!" I cried.

I grimaced in ecstasy as the spasms of cumming bored through my pussy and asshole.

"Ohh God! OH GOD!!" Tora shrieked.

"Ohh darling, fuck my asshole hard. I'm cuuummmiiinngggg!" I wailed, my body trembling with pleasure. I was seeing stars and realized this was the most powerful orgasm I'd ever experienced.

"Ahhhh, I love it!" Gail cried, her face red, her lips pulled back to bare her teeth in an expression of lust. "Unh... unh... unh! Fuck me... fuck me... cuuummmiiinnngggg!"

From every bunk room came the wailing cries of moms having powerful orgasms. It was quite something.

"Ohh mom! Unh... unh!!" Ricky grunted. I could feel his thundering cock throb and spurt, filling my ass with hot cum.

The other two boys cried out as their dicks spouted off. After a couple minutes of bucking and writhing we were all laying in a sweaty heap on the mattress. I just lay there squeezing my ass around the meat of Ricky's prick. t was a wonderful moment of post orgasmic bliss.

Tora was the first to speak up. "Whew! Feel better boys?"

"Ahh."

"Uh-huh." Came their cute little mutters.

"Hit the showers boys!" A mother's voice shouted.

"Oh, do we have to." Ricky said.

Ricky was laying on my back, our naked bodies a sweaty mess. His cock was still lodged in my ass. I peeked back at him and smiled. "Time to get back to class, young man."

"I know." He said, slipping his dick from my ass.

The boys stumbled off the bunk and we continued laying there on our tummies watching them. I could feel Ricky's spunk oozing from my asshole.

"You did good today boys." Gail said.

"Mmm, you can say that again." Tora smiled.

All three boys still had hard erections. Their glistening dicks stuck out stiffly on their loins.

"Oh look at those young dicks, how hard they still are." Gail said.

I shook my head in awe. Hubby's dick would have long deflated by now. "Amazing." I muttered.

******

"Forget school, I just wanna fuck again." Ryan said, making all the moms giggle.

I couldn't blame him, just looking at the three of our moms laying side by side on their tummies was making it hard to leave. We could see their big tits squashed against the mattress and their meaty asses crowning those strong sets of mommy-legs. Their entire bodies had a glossy sheen of perspiration from our wild anal sex session.

"It's friday too. That means we have to wait another two days before we have a chance at fucking." I said.

"Not if you draw the right card." Stephen said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Stephen's mom chimed in. "At the end of every week, the moms put the weeks activities in a bowl. You boys get to draw one."

"Whatever you chose is something we moms get to do to you over the weekend." Ryan's mom said.

"Oh my gosh, that's awesome, right, sweetie?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, for sure."

"Well, it can also be a little daring. Doing these things in Room 209 is one thing, doing them at home is a whole different challenge." Stephen's mom said.

My heart skipped a beat. The idea that mom and I would be doing something naughty over the weekend was thrilling.

12