Room 502

Story Info
The first time I fucked my mother.
7k words
4.36
213.6k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fresh out of the jungles of Vietnam, I disembarked from the plane in San Francisco and caught a cab to the Greyhound Bus Station. Had to wait an hour and a half for a bus to take me to Salina, Kansas. A tad over a day and a half later, just as the sun was setting, I was standing on the front porch of my folks' house. I had my right hand raised, ready to knock on the door when I remembered I still had my key from when I was still at home hanging from a boot string necklace I had around my neck. I took off the necklace, inserted the key in the key hole and turned the knob.

Hoping to surprise them, I cautiously pushed the door open and slipped inside. "So far, so good," I thought as I closed it behind me and turned the lock. I was headed for the kitchen when I heard my mother screaming.

I turned and headed for the stairs. I took them three at a time, reached the top and sprinted down the hallway to my parents' bedroom. Without any hesitation on my part, I shoved the door open and saw my dad, his hands around Mom's neck, pressing her naked body against the far wall, her feet dangling a couple of inches above the carpeted floor.

My mind went blank. The last thing I remember clearly was putting my hands together, raising them high into the air and slamming them down on the back of my dad's neck with all the force I could muster. When I finally came to my senses, Mom and I were sitting on the edge of her bed, my arms wrapped around her still naked body.

I caressed the back of her head as she sobbed into my shoulder. At a loss for words, I watched, almost mesmerized at the sight of her pink-tipped, heavy breasts rising and falling with her every breath.

Gradually, her sobbing ceased until all I heard from her was an occasional sniffle and a short sigh.

"I'm sorry, Mom," I told her as I leaned in to give her a quick kiss on her cheek.

At the sound of my voice, Mom turned her face towards me. It was like someone had glued our lips together and we were powerless to break contact. I embraced her and pulled her in closer. She responded with an urgency I would have expected from a lover; not from my own mother!

Mom turned slightly and wrapped her arms around my waist, pressing her nearest breast into my chest. The softness of my semi-erect cock had transformed itself into a rigid, swollen piece of man flesh. She breathed deeply and noisily through her nose. Her mouth opened slightly. Her tongue was now pressing against my lips.

I welcomed her oral invasion, sucking her tongue deep inside my mouth. After a mere moment of submission, I became the aggressor and soon, my own tongue was pushing hers back to where it had come from. I cradled a breast in my left hand and squeezed it ever so slightly.

Mom groaned as my thumb circled the hard, swollen nipple. Her body trembled in what she would later describe as the first orgasm she'd had in years. Suddenly, Mom pulled her face from mine.

"This is so wrong," she gasped.

I dropped my hand from my mother's breast but, still held her close. We maintained our embrace for several seconds before she pulled away from my embrace. Now on her feet, she ran for the bathroom, slammed the door behind her and locked it.

I sat on the edge of her bed, my head still full of desire. I went to the bathroom door and knocked.

"Go away," Mom shouted. "Leave me alone."

"Just wanna talk," I said.

"There's nothing to talk about. Go away!"

Due to the lateness of the hour, I went to my room, undressed down to my boxers and climbed into bed. I pulled the covers over me and went to sleep, holding my semi-erect rod in my hand.

I was awakened just after midnight, my mother's screams bouncing off the walls. Thinking that dad had come back to finish what he'd started, I jumped out of bed and ran towards my mother's room. The light of a full moon filtering through the window let me see that dad hadn't returned. For that, I breathed a sigh of relief.

Mom, lay in bed, thrashing about, screaming, "No! Jasper, no!" over and over again. Her movements had thrown the covers off her. She was wearing a black, sheer babydoll crop top with matching granny panties. Despite the situation, my cock began to harden.

I shook her gently. "Mom," I whispered soothingly. "It's alright, Mom. I'm here."

That calmed her down considerably but, she was still sobbing and talking in her sleep. "I didn't do anything wrong," she said. "I didn't."

The sobbing, accompanied by a river of tears continued. So, I did the only thing I could think of. I covered her near nude body, went to the other side of the bed and climbed in beside her. I scooted over until we were spooning, put my arm around her and cradled her breast in my hand. Immediately, her sobbing stopped and her breathing returned to normal. I fell asleep with her breast in my hand and my aroused flesh pressed up against the crack of her ass.

-----

I awoke sometime later on my back, a feeling of warmth surrounding my swollen manhood. Still half asleep and thinking I was alone in my own bed, I reached for my aching shaft, fully intent upon relieving the pressure that was building up in my balls. It was when I touched my mother's bobbing head that I remembered where I was and how I had come to be in her bed.

When Mom pulled back and let my stiffness fall from her mouth, I put both my hands on the back of her head and asked her to continue.

"No, son," she said. "I can't."

"You can't just leave me hanging, Mom," I told her. "It feels so good. And I was about to cum."

She hesitated for a moment and then allowed me to slide my cock back into her mouth. "Only because I feel like I owe you something for rescuing me," she said just before she took me deep.

I heard her gag when the head entered her throat. But that didn't stop her from enveloping the entire length of my pulsing rod until her nose was touching my patch of pubic hairs.

Her throat muscles constricted around the head, causing an involuntary shiver to consume me. I could feel my balls lurching as they prepared to send my molten lava into Mom's mouth.

She must have felt something also because she pulled back until her lips were surrounding the crown of my one eyed snake, wrapped a hand around the shaft of my straining erection and began to stroke it while her tongue lightly caressed the head.

My warning that I was about to cum came in the form of a loud growl. I pushed my throbbing manhood as far into her mouth I could. I grunted as my first eruption coated the back of her mouth. I could feel Mom swallowing each time my balls pushed another load of my hot seed up and out of my pulsing rod until I had nothing more to offer.

Mom licked me one last time before she moved up to lay beside me. I could taste myself on her tongue as we kissed. I pushed her babydoll top up and over her breasts and captured a hard, pointed bud between my lips and sucked gently, using the tip of my tongue to flick its tip.

"Oh, god," mom moaned when I switched to her other nipple and gave it the same treatment.

After about a minute my mouth left her breasts and I kissed the smooth, naked skin just below. Several times I licked the valley between those beautifully formed mammary glands before I began my downward journey to my ultimate prize.

I paused at her belly button, licked the area around it a couple of times before I kissed it, each time penetrating it with the tip of my tongue.

Mom made a hissing sound as she sucked air into her lungs. When I left her belly button and started to go lower, she placed her hands on the back of my head. "No, son," she said in a voice barely above a whisper.

I stopped what I was doing and looked up at her.

"I can't let you do this," she told me.

Temporarily thwarted in my efforts to give her the same kind of pleasure she had given me, my open mouth hovered just above the waist band of her panties. "Why not?" I asked.

"It's wrong, son."

"I wanna do what dad either couldn't or wouldn't do," I countered.

Mom remained silent.

"How many time have you had to fake it with dad?" I asked.

"Too many times," she said, her voice barely above that of a whisper.

I slid my hands inside the leg bands of her panties. "You won't ever have to fake it with me," I told her as I used the forefingers of both hands to massage her clit.

"Nooooo, baby," Mom whined.

I ignored her feeble pleas and continued to massage her sweet spot. I pressed my face against her panty covered mound and lightly nibbled at her erect love button. Goddam! It was twice as big as any other clit I had ever seen!

Mom's no's were now yes's as she urged me on. "Do it," she hissed. "Do what your father never could."

I continued nibbling at Mom's clit while I slid my hands out of the leg holes. I grabbed the waist band and quickly pulled her panties down to her knees. I released my hold on her clit long enough to pull them completely off. Mom spread her legs in order to give me better access to her sex.

"Eat me," she said. "Lick your mommy's pussy, son. Make me cum."

I decided to ignore her request for the time being. Instead, I got on my knees and sat back on my heels. I lifted her left foot and brought it to my face. I kissed her ankle and then I lightly licked at her instep before kissing my way across the top of her foot until I reached her big toe.

Slowly, I sucked that toe into my mouth, treating it much like she'd recently treated my cock. I made circles around it with my tongue and, after several seconds, I let it slide past my lips.

Mom moaned her pleasure when I used my thumb to massage the bottom of her foot. While I was massaging her foot, one by one, I paid homage to her other toes; licking and sucking each one individually.

I switched and, after about five minutes of intense worshipping of her other foot, I moved on towards my goal, leaving a trail of saliva up the inside of her leg. Mom moaned even louder when I began to lick along the crease that separated her thigh from her vagina.

Taking care not to come in contact with her clit, I gently licked along the top of her dense forest of hair until I reached her other crease. After lining it with the wetness of my tongue a couple of times, I pushed her legs high in the air and pressed the tip of my tongue against the wrinkled skin of her ass hole.

I could feel Mom's body trembling as I licked the area from that tiny opening to the edge of her hairy lips. Her chest rose and fell as she struggled to get air into her lungs.

I could smell her arousal as I slowly slipped my tongue inside her moist opening. Mom's hips bucked with the rhythm of a woman who was quickly reaching her peak.

"That's it, baby," she said, her voice husky with desire. "Fuck me with your tongue.

After several thrusts of my tongue into her vagina, I turned my attention to her clit, capturing it between my lips and nibbling on its protruding tip. It took only a few seconds to push her over the edge.

Suddenly, Mom's legs shot straight up into the air as she screamed her release. Her whole body stiffened as her orgasm consumed her. She grabbed my ears and held my face against her quivering quim. "Oh, fuck," she shouted. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!"

Mom began thrashing about like a wild woman. She let her legs fall over my shoulders. Her heels were pounding my back mercilessly. The more I sucked on her pleasure button, the harder she pounded my back. Just when I began to think she was going to break a rib or two, her orgasm peaked.

Mom's hips lifted off the bed as she shoved her mound in my face. She stiffened and, except for an occasional tremor, she lay still. One long sigh escaped from her lips. "Wow!" she said, her voice so raspy I hardly recognized it.

I slid her legs off my shoulders and lay down beside her. I took Mom in my arms and held her loosely, caressing her arm and shoulder. Mom kissed me lightly. "Thank you, son. I needed that."

I smiled and said, "I love you, Mom."

"I love you, too, son," she told me.

----

It was nearly 10:30 when I awoke. It took a few seconds to wipe the sleep from my eyes. It took a bit longer to get my bearings and realize that I wasn't dreaming. I was in my mother's bed. That's when it all came flooding back to me. Mom and I had spent half the night having oral sex.

I threw the covers off and swung my feet over the side of the bed. Just as I started to stand, I noticed a sheet of paper, folded in half, laying on the night stand. My name was written on it. I picked it up and unfolded it. It was a note from Mom:

Son,

Last night was wonderful. You made me feel something I have never ever felt before. We caught each other in a moment of weakness and we filled each other's needs. What we did was wrong on so many levels, and we must not let it go any further. If you feel it is necessary, we can discuss this in detail when I get home.

Love, Mom

My heart sank. I couldn't believe what I had just read. I read it twice more, my mind twisted around the fact that what Mom and I had done last night would never happen again; nor would we ever take our love to the next level. I hurried to the bathroom, took a shower and put on some fresh clothes.

I had to confront her about the note. I hurried downstairs, picked up the phone and called a cab. Half an hour later, I was walking through the doors of the B. F. Barkley building where my mother worked. I rode the elevator to the twelfth floor and exited. Her office was directly across the hall.

I opened the door, went inside and up to Mom's secretary's desk. "My mom in?" I asked.

"She is but, she asked not to be disturbed," the anorexic looking redhead told me.

I started for the door to Mom's inner office. Ignoring the secretary's demands that I not bother my mom, I opened the door and stepped inside. Mom looked very surprised to see me.

I locked the door behind me and made the ten or so steps across the floor to where she was sitting. Without saying anything, I took her by the shoulders, helped her to stand and then turned her to face me.

Mom didn't resist when I kissed her. She didn't do anything but stand there while I probed her lips with my tongue. I slid my hands down to her ass and pulled her against me. I rubbed the hardness of my arousal against her mound.

A groan came from deep down inside her. Almost unperceptively at first, I felt her move against me. Soon, Mom's mouth was open and she allowed my tongue to slide inside. For a few seconds, she was the aggressor, using her tongue to push mine back inside my mouth, exploring every inch of my gum line she could reach. Now she was groaning and grinding against me like she meant it. Her hands roamed up and down my back. A few seconds later and she was pushing away from me.

"No," Mom told me, breathlessly. "I told you in the note . . ."

"To hell with your note," I growled. "You expect me to believe that thing after what we did last night? Don't tell me you didn't enjoy every second of it."

Mom turned and stared out the window. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I . . . I . . . did," she said.

"Then what's the problem?" I asked.

"It's wrong, son. A mother shouldn't do things like that with her own son."

I stepped up behind her and put my arms around her, cradling her breasts in my hands. I gave them a slight squeeze. A shudder went through her when I nibbled on her earlobe.

"How can it be so wrong," I whispered, "when it feels so good?"

She extricated herself from my embrace, went back to her desk and turned to face me. A single tear rolled down her left cheek. "I want you, son," she said. "More than I have ever wanted anyone or anything in my whole life. But, it just isn't right." She shook her head. "It'll never work."

I stepped up to her and embraced her once again. I kissed her and, this time, she was quick to respond.

Even before our lips made contact, Mom pulled my face to hers and, in an instant, she captured my mouth with a hungry urgency that made my cock swell even larger than it already was. She nibbled at my lips and teased me with her wet tongue, pressing it against my lips and pulling it back each time I opened my mouth to accept its advances.

I put my hands on her thighs and pushed the hem of her skirt up until it was bunched just above the swell of her hips. I pushed them over her cotton panties and filled them with her soft, pliant butt cheeks; kneading them, massaging them, caressing them.

We were both breathing heavily into each other's mouth, neither of us willing to pull away from our unholy connection.

Hungry with desire, I raised my hands a bit higher, took hold of the waist band and began to pull them down off her hips. I had the about mid-thigh when Mom broke our kiss. She placed her hands on mine. "No, son," was all she said.

"But, Mom. I've got to have you."

Mom shook her head. I stepped back, unhappy and disappointed. It must have shown on my face because she immediately placed her hand on my rigid shaft and squeezed it softly.

"I just meant, not here, sweetie. Don't want anyone to hear us. Besides, we don't have time."

"But . . .," I began.

Mom pressed her finger against my lips. "I have an important meeting with my senior partner, Mr. Jordan, to strategize for an upcoming court case. After that, I have an appointment that I can't get out of."

Feeling the imagined rejection, I gave my mother a quick kiss and turned to leave.

"Wait."

Her soothing voice and the delicate touch of her hand on my shoulder made me turn back around.

Mom pulled her panties back up and let her skirt fall back down her creamy thighs. She opened a desk drawer and picked up her purse. She opened it, put her hand inside and retrieved her wallet. She took out a hundred dollars and handed it to me.

I took the money from her and hesitantly asked, "What's this for?"

"Like I said, son. I have some things to do and I can't just reschedule these appointments like I can others."

"And?" I left the question hanging, waiting for Mom to continue.

"And," she continued. "use that money to get a cab to Jammer's and wait for me and we'll get a bite to eat while we discuss our future."

"So, I have to drink coffee for three or four hours waiting for you to show?"

Mom stroked my cheek and took a credit card from her wallet. "No, baby. The Marriott is right across the street." She handed the card to me. "Use this to get us a room."

I couldn't hide my enthusiasm. "All right!" I exclaimed.

"Just text me the room number."

Forty-five minutes later, I sent Mom a simple text:

Room 502.

----

At about six in the evening I awoke to the sound of the hotel room door being opened. Through the slits of my sleep filled eyes I saw my mother coming towards me. The bellhop was behind her, carrying a garment bag and two small suitcases. He hung the garment bag in the closet and laid the suitcases on the nearest bed. I waited for him to leave and then I gave her a hug.

"My goodness, son," she said as she extricated herself from my embrace. "You act like you haven't seen me in ten years."

"Can I help it if I miss you and want to be with you all the time?"

Mom smiled at me. "Easy, son. I was only joking."

Mom dropped her purse on a nearby chair. "I had to stop by the house and get some things," she said. "Looks like we'll be staying here a few days."

"Oh. How come?" I asked.

"I gave your father three days to get his things and clear out."

"Good for you, Mom."

I pulled her close and kissed her. As our tongues were doing battle, I began to massage her breast. Mom broke contact. She took a step backwards and began to undo the buttons on her blouse.

"No, son," she said when I tried to help her. "We haven't the time. I need to take a shower before we go down to get something to eat."

I stood there gawking as she got naked, my throbbing erection threatening to punch its way through my shorts and my pants. Mom stepped out of her panties and tossed them at me. She smiled but, said nothing when I quickly pressed the gusset to my nose.

12