Room and Board Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without waiting for a response, Arnold took Robb's right hand and placed it on his shaft. Satisfied that Robb wasn't pulling back, he guided Robb's hand up and down the shaft. Keeping a steady rhythm he eventually removed his hand and Robb continued on his own.

Mesmerized, Robb continued stroking Arnold, marveling at how heavy and warm it was. He liked the veins and how precum was forming at the tip.

"Mmm. Yeah, boy, faster" Arnold moaned.

Robb picked up the pace, oblivious to anything else in the world. He was so enthralled that he only snapped back to reality minutes later when huge, thick streams of cum washed all over him. His hair, face, and chest were all sprayed, with a decent sized glob shooting into his mouth.

"Unghhh sir" Robb whined, trying to wipe cum out of his eyes.

"Hehehe, go wash yourself off. It'll stop burning in a minute...at least that's what the other girls say" Arnold said with a grin.

"You know the rules. You're going to help Chuck out when he gets home, biiiiiiitch!" Arnold laughed as Robb blindly scurried out of the room on his hands and knees, his big ass swinging to and fro.

In the bathroom, he wiped his eyes clear and got a good look at himself in the mirror. He looked like he had just walked off a porn set. He was still hard.

Leaning over to spit the cup out of his mouth, he paused, letting curiosity get the best of him, and swallowed it. He didn't dislike it...he was still rock hard. He scooped more from his face, licking his fingers, and swallowing more before catching sight of himself in the mirror and feeling extreme shame.

Wiping himself with a towel, he decided to hide out in his room for a while. He made dinner later and everyone was cool, not saying anything until Chuck visited his room before bed.

On his knees, he gave the second handjob of his life, and taking it on the face once more. Once Chuck left, with a "good boy" and swat against Robb's ass, he jacked off while scooping and eating more cum. He felt possessed and came hard. The post nut clarity hung pretty heavy, but he craved more.

Monday 03/13/2023

"It's interesting you get hard while stroking us" Chuck said, looking down at Robb. "You can't really take your eyes off of it."

Chuck had rested his hand on the back of Robb's head when he started stroking. Robb didn't even register it, as obsessed as he was becoming with stroking off big dicks. To tell the truth, he wasn't really even paying attention to what Chuck was saying until Chuck shook Robb's hand off of him so he could sit down..

"Rest your arms on my legs and keep stroking"

Robb complied, bringing himself even closer to Chuck's cock. He could feel the heat of it radiating against his face and looked longingly at the precum pooling at the head.

Chuck reached down,  putting a finger at Robb's slightly parted lips. Unsurprisingly to Chuck, Robb let it enter. He danced around on his tongue for a bit, getting his finger nice and wet before rubbing it on Robb's lips.

Alarms were going off in Robb's mind but he was too horny to care.

Chuck repeated the same routine a few times before leaving his finger in Robb's mouth. Without prompting, Robb began to gently lick and suck it. Chuck added another finger and moved them slowly in and out. Robb's cheeks reddened as he sucked them while stroking Chuck at the same time.

Chuck appreciated what was happening and grew excited. True, he'd had his cock sucked by countless women before, but he knew confused dudes like Robb had a HUNGER for cock that was unmatched by even the sluttiest chicks he'd bagged. He slowly withdrew his fingers and was gladdened by Robb seemingly sucking harder to keep them in.

Once out, he put both hands on Robb's head and guided it to his cock. He met no resistance as Robb's lips parted and accepted Chuck's cock. He removed his hands, knowing Robb no longer needed coaxing.

Robb closed his eyes and gave Chuck's cock a tongue bath, slowly sucking and taking more into his mouth while still stroking it with his hand. It felt like he was watching himself do it rather than being an active participant. He always thought that enthusiastic blowjobs in porn were a fake, but he was really enjoying it. He enjoyed it more than when Anne would suck his own cock.

His mouth watered uncontrollably as he took more, feeling it poke at his throat. Chuck let out a loud moan and it made Robb proud. He bobbed his head up and down slowly as Chuck's hands returned to his head, guiding the older cocksucker's speed.

"Mmm, you love it, don't you?"

"Mmmph" Robb moaned in response Chuck's cock entered his throat.

"Oooh fuck, you're a natural, baby" Chuck groaned, reaching a hand down to tweak Robb's nipple.

"Mmmmph mmmph" Robb moaned in response, feeling incredibly turned on. His own tiny cock was leaking precum as he opened his eyes to see Chuck's pubes  coming closer to his nose.

"Fuck...fuck yeah, you slut...take me all the way" Chuck growled pushing Robb's head all the way down, forcing Robb to gag and dribble spit all over Chuck's balls ack.

Chuck let him up, but only enough to catch his breath through his nose. Keeping the strokes shallow, he waited a minute before bottoming out again. With his hand holding Robb's head, he started fucking Robb's throat.

Robb struggled to catch his breath when he could,  but was catching on quickly. The room filled with the sounds of Robb's gagging,  Chuck's sack slapping Robb's face, and both of their moans.

"Look me in the eyes as you eat my load, bitch" Chuck said in-between breaths.

"Mmmmmphhh" Robb moaned as he looked up to meet Chuck's eyes.

"OH fuck yeah, take it you fat slut!" Chuck yelled as his load exploded down Robb's throat. Holding it there for a few seconds, he slowly snaked it our as residual spurts landed in Robb's mouth and were quickly swallowed.

Robb continued to lick and suck Chuck's deflating cock as it was pulled out,  leading to a comically loud popping sound as it came out. He even pushed his head forward to get one last lick as it was being pulled away, which elicited a laugh from Chuck.

"Don't worry, baby. Think you and my dick will he spending a lot of time together moving forward." Chuck said with a grin as he messed with Robb's hair.

"Stay right there on your knees. I'll let Arnold know it's his turn" He said as he left.

Robb didn't have to wait long. Less than two minutes later he was laying on his back on the bed with his head hanging off the edge, getting throat fucked while an aggressive Arnold squeezed his nipples and slapped his face with his hands and cock.

Robb stroked his tiny cock to an explosive orgasm as soon as they left. His throat was sore, his nipples stung like crazy, and he had been thoroughly degraded. He could think of nothing else but his continued descent into a cock crazed bitch and he fucking loved it.

--

Tuesday 03/14/2023

Robb found himself alone for most of the day, spending some time at the lab, and busying himself with his household duties.

He also found himself busy in a new activity: stroking and edging to gay porn. He took many breaks during the day to watch blowjob videos, favoring aggressive big dick ones. He subconsciously took mental notes as he stroked himself.

Arnold and Chuck were busy with class and a pickup game of basketball at the gym. Unbeknownst to Robb, his studly masters had done poorly in the game and were beating a path home to get some relief that only Robb could provide.

Arnold walked in first, pulling Robb off the couch and slapping him in the face with his cock until it was fully erect. Robb's mouth danced around, trying to get hold of if.

"Beg" Arnold said.

"Please sir, let me suck your...mmmph" Robb was interrupted with his pleads answered and started diligently sucking Robb's cock. Arnold allowed it for a few minutes before taking control.

Arnold slammed his cock into Robb's mouth over and over while the nude 23 year old tried to keep balance on his swolen red knees. By now, he was bottoming out regularly, his balls slapping against Robb's chin.

"Chuck, man...fuck...pass me that belt"

Chuck flung it over as Robb looked up wide-eyed at Arnold with as much of a pleading look he could make with a giant dick in his mouth.

Arnold slowed his strokes a bit and laughed at him.

"Don't worry, not going to beat you. Even though you'd probably like that." He said as he grabbed Robb's head and slammed his dick in all the way.

Before Robb could register what was going on, the belt slipped around the back of his head and Arnold's body before tightening and trapping Arnold's cock deep in Robb's throat.

Robb panicked, trying to push himself off of Arnold's legs to no avail.

"So dramatic" Arnold laughed as he easily swatted away Robb's hands between moans. "Use your tongue, I'm almost there, cockboy."

Robb frantically licked Arnold's shaft while feeling up his sack, putting on a show of moaning and maintaining eye contact until he felt his load shoot down his throat and the belt was released and fell to the ground gasping for breath.

"Good job, slut. When given the choice between oxygen and cock, you chose cock" he laughed.

Just as Robb got his energy back, Chuck stradled his chest and shoved his cock in. Chuck fucked his throat for five minutes before cumming down Robb's very sour throat.

Robb laid there catching his breath as the boys left. He was a mess. His face and chest covered with slobber and cum. Humiliated and ashamed, he rubbed his little cock until he blew all over himself and passed out nude on the floor.

--

Wednesday 03/15/2023

"Ok, boy, you ready to earn your review for this week?" Arnold asked.

"Yes sir" Robb responded. He could no longer keep track of what his score was. He just need he had to obey and things would be easier.

"Good. It's makeover day." He said with a wicked grin. "Chuck's gonna handle this one."

Robb dutifully followed Chuck to the bathroom and noticed a razor, electric razor, and bottle of cream stationed by the shower.

"Time to get you nice and smooth" Chuck said with a smile as he maneuvered Robb into a bent over position in the shower.

Robb clutched the shower railing as Chuck parted his cheeks and shaved around his hole.

"Beautiful" Chuck laughed as he lightly slapped Robb's ass and watched it jiggle.

He turned the 23 year old around and used an electric razor to trim Robb's pubes into a thin landing strip pattern.

"It's your responsibility to keep up on this from here on out. It's gonna be a big deal if not, ok? The difference between getting a perfect 10 or a 4 or 5. Got it?"

"Yes, sir" Robb responded looking down at his body.

"Good. You're going to shave the rest of the hair on your body and face, which won't take long, and apply this cream. Let it sit for five minutes then rinse. It's going to make it grow back slower."

"We're gonna do some shopping after you're done in here. I'll put some clothes on your bed. If you finish up in here like a good boy,  we'll let you wear sweatpants and a hoodie to the car. Otherwise, it's going to be the booty shorts again, got it?"

"Yes, sir"

"Good boy, see you soon." Chuck said as he caressed Robb's smooth ass.

Robb dutifully shaved his body and face, disappointed in himself once again for letting himself be used like this by two 18 year olds and feeling extreme shame for having a hard on. Though he greedily sucked their cocks at will, this seemed to be a step in a more extreme direction. He rubbed the cream on, wincing at the slight burn, sat for five minutes, and then watched his body hair float down the drain as he showered.

He felt himself get even more turned on as his hands went up and down his silky smooth body. He looked himself over in the mirror, parting his cheeks to see his shaved virgin hole. He wondered how long it would remain virgin.

He toweled off after waiting for his hard on to subside and made his way to his room where Chuck and Arnold were waiting.

"Good job motivating him, Chuck" Arnold said while feeling up Robb's curves and ass.

"What can I say? I'm good." Chuck responded as he spread Robb's cheeks and admired his smooth hole.

"Mmmm, can't wait til he fucks up again and I get my dick up here" Arnold said, as if Robb wasn't there.

Robb stood completely still, face beet red, slightly scared but horny.

"Your clothes, madame" Arnold said as he handed Robb a bag. "Your sweatpants and hoodie are in the living room. Throw this on and you can wear that over it on the way to the car" Arnold said to Robb, looking him directly in the eye while his hand rested on Robb's hip.

Robb dumped the clothes out and felt his heart race as he took in the contents:

* a pink thong

* the booty shorts

* a padded pink bra

* a black crop top that would leave his stomach exposed

* a pink hair tie

Knowing that there was no point in arguing, Robb put on the thong, which was almost entirely swallowed up by his ghetto booty, and squeezed back into the shorts. The padded bra and crop top were easy enough. Finally, he flung his hair back into a ponytail.

He caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror and was dismayed by just how feminine he looked. A little bit of make up and he'd be close to passing. He felt his cock stir and quickly tucked it between his legs as best as he could.

Whistles and mock hooting greeted him as he went to the living room. Chuck threw him his sweat pants, hoodie, and regular shoes. Once on, they walked to Arnold's car.

"Get in the back and ditch the sweats and hoodie" Arnold ordered.

Robb hopped in the back and obeyed. He was quickly joined by Chuck, who quickly whipped his cock out while Arnold rolled down Robb's window.

"Here's the deal, you're going to blow me with your ass peaking out the window. Get on your hands and knees."

"But..."

"Bitch, no one is going to recognize your fat ass, Jesus Christ!" An exasperated Arnold cut in.

Robb didn't like it, but conceded he was right. He sucked Chuck's cock, bringing him to orgasm while the spring breeze blew against his barely covered ass.

They pulled up at the sex shop on the outskirts of town and parked. Robb really didn't like where this was going and reached for his sweats only to have his hand swatted away by Chuck.

"This is what one would call a judgment free zone. You won't need these" he said as he pushed a very self concious Robb out of the car.

"Here, let's get you fixed up" Arnold said as he pulled Robb's thong strap up so it was readily visible, also hiking up Robb's shorts s bit so more or his fat ass spilled out the bottom of it.

"Can I help you find anything?" The clerk greeting us by the entrance asked.

"I think we're good. Just treating our bitch to a little shopping."

"What a lucky bitch!" The clerk responded with a smile as Robb blushed. "Enjoy!"

"We will!"

Robb obediently held onto a shopping basket while the boys dropped anything their demented minds wanted into it.

In went:

* several thongs and bras

* fishnets

* lube

* lip gloss

* lipstick and mascara

* a dildo set

* a ball gag

* a pair of nipple suckers

* a choker that had "butt slut" written on it

* a pink leash

* books on sex positions and oral techniques

Arnold flagged over the clerk and asked for advice on buttplugs and cock cages, openly telling the clerk they were for "next steps" if Robb "continues not to listen" as he gave Robb a sharp slap on the ass that drew the attention of the four other pervs browsing the store.

The clerk smiled and brought out a few examples of each. The buttplug,  with vibration controlled by phone app, was an easy choice. The convo heated up when it came to the chastity cage.

"Well, it all depends on how much your bitch is packing down there."

"It's pretty small" Chuck interjected. "He gets hard when he blows us and it's kind of like this" he continued sticking out his ring finger.

"Yeah. If that.." Arnold added as Robb blushed while his dick grew between his thighs.

"Gotcha. Let me see if I have anything smaller" the Clerk responded, finally producing an XS sized cage that met their approval.

They paid and we returned to the car, this time with Chuck driving while Robb sucked Arnold's cock. Completely humiliated, he did his best to ignore the cars honking at his ass as he swallowed Arnold's load.

Fortunately for Robb, they let him get back into his sweats and hoodie before leaving the car and getting back to the apartment.

The rest of the day passed relatively easily, with the boys going to class and Robb catching up on some research in the lab. Once back at the apartment, he donned the booty shorts, cleaned up, and made dinner for everyone. Before bed, Arnold stopped by for yet another blowjob, letting Robb take the lead while he palmed, rubbed, and spanked his fat ass.

Following that, Robb had trouble sleeping. In the back of his mind, he knew he liked and was turned on by a lot of what was happening. He replayed the drive to and from the sex shop and was insatiable in his horniness. His mind went on autopilot, thinking about both of their cocks, how much he liked sucking them, and the surprisingly good taste of cum. He thought especially about how hot it was when they guided his head down while holding on to his pony tail.He marveled, with some anxiety, about what kind of freak he was becoming.

He jacked off twice thinking about it all before passing out.

Thursday-Friday 03/16-03/17

By now, Robb was nude 100% of the time when he was at the house. He did his domestic duties per the program and swallowed their loads on command. The lingering shred of his masculinity told him he should fight, but the growing "bitch" part of his brain was growing used to it and went wild whenever he saw one of their cocks.

Arnold and Chuck ensured that Robb didn't touch his own cock when servicing them. They also joked that he shouldn't jack off in private because they liked him when he was horny.

The only thing that caused apprehension and fear for Robb was the continued advances they were making towards his ass. They rubbed it while he sucked him. If they passed him, they squeezed and spanked it.

He knew it was coming. He was afraid. But, another part of him, buried deep inside grew excited.

--

Saturday 03/18/2023

"We're kicking it up a notch today" Chuck said to Robb.

"You haven't been keeping up on your shaving so you have to be punished. Understand?"

"Yes sir."  Robb replied, not agreeing but knowing it was futile to argue.

Robb stood in front of the boys nude as they unboxed the buttplug and chastity cage.

They had Robb bend over as Arnold lubed up the plug and slowly maneuvered it into Robb's  hole while Chuck snapped Robb's pathetic dick into a cage. Robb gritted his teeth and fought the pain as the plug snaked in.

"Please sirs, this is too much" Robb pleaded.

"Oh, we're just getting started" Arnold cackled, fitting the choker on Robb and grabbing his ass.

A VR headset with noise canceling headphones was placed on the poor guys head and they led him to his bed where they tied his legs and arms to each bed post. They then primed the nipple suckers and attached them to Robb.

"Jeez, training a fag is sure hard work" Arnold said in mock exasperation.

"Truly, but it's a honest living" Chuck responded as they both laughed.

Chuck queued a video from his phone and cast it to the VR set while Arnold fumbled the remote for the plug and set it to medium.

"Unnngghh, ohhh, ohhhh shit, please, nooo, mmmmphhh" Robb moaned as his body convulsed.

"Yeahhhh, look at him go! He fucking loves this shit!" Chuck laughed as the buttplug vibrated against Robb's prostate.

"No shit, he's a total fag. Gonna take advantage of his open hole" Arnold responded while sliding cock into Robb's eager mouth.